[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What /co/ thinks of this show?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 8

File: 41294-clarence-clarence-poster.jpg (44KB, 680x1000px) Image search: [Google]
41294-clarence-clarence-poster.jpg
44KB, 680x1000px
What /co/ thinks of this show?
>>
>>77755880
It smells like summer did back in fifth grade.
>>
God tier comfy in its early days, only a few episodes since skylar took the back seat are good. Now it focuses on being weird and outlandish.
>>
>>77755880
Bump
>>
>>77755880
I like it
>>
>>77755895
This. No other cartoon on television makes me feel like a kid again quite like Clarence does.
>>
Makes me feel all kinds of nostalgia
>>
Impossible to talk about without the discussion being invaded by faggots gushing about how it "le reminds me of my childhood"
>>
File: 1437603462122.png (131KB, 500x398px) Image search: [Google]
1437603462122.png
131KB, 500x398px
>>77756498
...you're trolling right? nostalgia isn't bad. And it is far from the worst recurring shitpost topic in Clarence threads.
>>
>>77756668
>...
Stop doing that, anon. It makes you sound like a woman.
>>
File: ...triggered....jpg (8KB, 190x200px) Image search: [Google]
...triggered....jpg
8KB, 190x200px
>>77757049
>...
"..."
>>
>>77756668
Hey didnt the creator molest a woman?
>>
File: Cry_eddy.jpg (33KB, 631x476px) Image search: [Google]
Cry_eddy.jpg
33KB, 631x476px
>>77755880
Looks like Ed,Edd n' Eddy's spiritual heritage...
>>
>>77757295
and THERE is the worst recurring shitpost topic.

CN really needs to cut the bullshit, and start regularly airing new episodes again, so we can have a Clarance thread that doesn't turn to cancer in less than 10 posts
>>
>>77755880
>What /co/ thinks of this show?
What does /co/ think of this show?
>>
>>77755895
Awww what a great analogy, Anon.
>>77756114
Yup, thirded.
>>77755880
I love it so much. Second only to R & M and Bob's Burgers. Clarence is so absolutely guileless that you just want to spend a day farting around with him and his friends....and I love his Mum and (step, right?!) Dad SOOOO much....

Don't tell me there's been a second series I can bingewatch?!?! God, that would be so good.....
>>
Probably the closest we are gonna get to a grounded, slice of life show with outbursts of random.

Kind of like a wackier Hey Arnold.
>>
>>77755880
I like it, I don't watch it regularly though, but it really makes you feel like a kid again.

Also the teacher is hot.
>>
>>77755880
Pure shit. Anyone who thinks Clarence was like them as a kid probably rode the short bus.
>>
>>77755880
Great, if staff is reading, keep up the good work, I do wish for more comfy and reminiscent episodes but the wacky stuff is fun
>>
>>77755880
Clarence that show about between the coolest time in your life and the shittiest time in your life.
>>
File: mfw i dont even.webm (1MB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
mfw i dont even.webm
1MB, 720x404px
>>77755946
yeah, if you compare the first 5 or so episodes to the last 5, you can tell the series took a really noticeable turn somewhere.
>>
the show is literally about a retard

like is this what we find funny now

we've devolved cartoons into shows about retards
>>
>>77755880
It's EE&E but more kid-friendly and more down to earth

kinda
>>
It's fun and one of my favorite ongoing shows. More fun than Adventure Time, Regular Show, and the 100th rerun of Teen Titans Go.
>>
>>77764621
What the fuck. What the fuck. Why do you think the main character being a dimwit is a flaw or something you devolve into?
>>
I saw one episode. He turned into a goth kid for whatever fucking reason, something about his stuffed animal, and since he was being such a little bitch, he got his own hug box safe space recess all for himself so he wouldn't be a little bitch around everyone else, and then he got his stuffed animal back and he has snot in his nose because LOLL BOOGERS!!1 and then no one talks about that fact how this elementary school kid is despressed and probably needs emotional help and everything is back to normal the end.

I'm one of those, "kids don't know what good cartoons are," guys.
>>
>>77765204
trying a little too hard there m8

but if you're serious i think you need some help
>>
>>77765231
Completely serious. Adventure Time, Regular Show, Clarence, all suck.

Amazing World of Gumball is alright. I like the fish dude.
>>
>>77765340
Oh, and Steven Universe. That show sucks too.
>>
>>77765098
I think he meant "delved".
>>
Pretty good, it's gotten a bit crazier over time, but I still find it enjoyable.
>>
File: DvefW[1].jpg (40KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
DvefW[1].jpg
40KB, 640x360px
I really like it
The episode with sumo building a boat was really fucking good. It was emotional in a very candid way
>>
>>77766270
That's the only episode I've seen all the way through, and I really liked it.
>>
>>77766270
I liked this, Acerage episode and the Hospital episode the most. Still there are some amazing episodes like the one with goldfish or when they stay awake whole night.
>>
>>77757295
he had a mental breakdown due to stress that was the network's fault

>On the same day the assault happened, Skyler also walked through the streets shirtless screaming at cops. I saw him try to smoke cigarettes through his nose and drink days old olive juice. He popped in and out of different characters, and answered questions with riddles.
>I sat with him for hours in the Emergency Room as he sat strapped to a bed singing They Might Be Giants songs and talking like a cowboy

but he also grabbed someone's ass among those things, so while he was having much bigger problems people bitched on twitter
>>
I love the show but can barely stand the lead character. He never faces consequences for anything even though he always goes and fucks up everyone's business.
>>
File: image.jpg (71KB, 282x378px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71KB, 282x378px
>>77756064
Fuck off back to /v/
>>
File: 1447632366844.png (32KB, 271x243px) Image search: [Google]
1447632366844.png
32KB, 271x243px
>>77769291
>he had a mental breakdown due to stress that was the network's fault
Yeah that sure is a common occurrence in the network, everyone gets so stressed out they run around naked.

Or you know he just had his own mental problems. Which he had. And still does.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.