[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Supergirl Multiverse crossover with Flash Coming >Constantine

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: Those were for charity Kara.jpg (123KB, 658x636px) Image search: [Google]
Those were for charity Kara.jpg
123KB, 658x636px
>Supergirl Multiverse crossover with Flash Coming

>Constantine on the next Legends of... series

Dear god /co/, what could possibly happen in both those stories?
>>
>>77755622
>dat filename
>>
The red skies newspaper is actually a hint to how the series will end. COIE will happen in the DCEU, and the CWverse will get involved. The actual movie is a two/three-part event. In the finale, CW Barry makes the ultimate sacrifice to stop the AM's Anti-matter cannon.
>>
File: 1448322236888.gif (521KB, 320x179px) Image search: [Google]
1448322236888.gif
521KB, 320x179px
>>77755622

That first one is just a BC rumor, we don't know if it's actually happening or not.

If we wind up getting a Crisis crossover between the CW verse and shit like Gotham or even the movie-verse then I'm going to lose my mind with hype.
>>
>>77755622
>>Supergirl Multiverse crossover with Flash Coming
Please no.
>>
>before the series, "No crossover is planned"
>series airs
>ratings drop dramatically
>"about that crossover..."
>>
>>77756497
This idea would be metal as fuck.

One big Justice League movie, about the Crisis, involving characters from the shows, like some sort of alternate universe. Could also have reference or cameos from characters from all forms of media on the dc universe, and other earths from the ACTUAL comics, cartoons and etc.

It would be glorious.
>>
>>77756847
You again?
>>77743307

>>77744154
>>
>>77756529
I'm convinced this season of Flash ends with COIE.
>>
>>77756933
I'm a different user.
>>
>>77755622
Legends of Tomorrow looks terrible. I don't understand how /co/ can be so hype for a team of such boring characters or in Captain Cold's case, shit acting.
>>
>>77757120

Nah, the sidecharacters they're bringing in are some of the best parts of their respective shows

>Sarah Canary is Best Canary
>Heatwave and Cold hamming it the fuck up
>Professor Stein is a great actor playing a fun character and plays well off of his new Firestorm partner
>Brandon Routh oozes charm as Ray Palmer

Only part I'm not sold yet are the Hawks because we haven't seen much of them yet, same deal with Rip Hunter.
>>
>>77756529

Why would the CW shows cross over with Gotham? That would be terrible for everyone.
>>
>>77757197

I sincerely doubt it would happen, the two shows are different enough in tone that they wouldn't mesh well. But it'd be funny.
>>
Is Supergirl doing that badly? Because I remember when they said they wouldn't cross over.

http://www.slashfilm.com/supergirl-crossover/
>>
>>77757376
Yeah, but then the show didn't fly so good
>>
>>77757010
Don't you think it's a little early for COIE? They just introduced Earth-2 this season, and there is still the little problem that is Zoom.
>>
>>77757229
Not gonna lie, a Gotham and Flash crossover would probably be the most hilarious thing ever and it can all be explained by portals.
>>
>>77755622
>Supergirl Multiverse crossover with Flash Coming
Literally zero proof that this will happen ever, let alone soon.
>>
>>77757376
>>77757507
see >>77756933
>>
>>77756529
both are bleeding cool rumors, they've also updated them since yesterday:

>Yesterday, Bleeding Cool ran two stories relating to DC Comics TV shows. One that Supergirl is planning to run a crossover with The Flash, a cross-network crossover between CBS and CW (CBS owns half of CW, the other is handily owned by Warner Bros) – that is if it gets its “Back 9” episodes commissioned. Indeed, we’ve heard this morning that it may be a requirement to do a crossover if it gets those extra episodes.

>And it may all be part of an arc that takes on the storyline from the Supergirl comics about New Krypton – that comic saw 100,000 Kryptonians come to Earth after Brainiac freed them from the Bottle City of Kandor, with a new planet being built for them. It also mirrors a plotline currently running in Dark Knight III: The Master Race. But how much of that could be done on a TV budget means we may get a very different way of telling that story.

>As to Constantine appearing in a second season of DC’s Legends Of Tomorrow, that seems to be getting walked back some.

>I’m hearing from another well connected source that the show is incredibly expensive and they’re not sure if they’ll go with a second season, and instead replace it with a totally different show for it.

>So, basically, any discussion about who is and isn’t in season two may be more of a bucket list…

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2015/11/27/the-morning-after-the-night-before-on-supergirl-and-constantine/
>>
>>77757192
Sounds pretty dull desu.
>>
File: samefag.png (30KB, 360x518px) Image search: [Google]
samefag.png
30KB, 360x518px
>>77757687
It's a pretty obvious assuption to think what we're all thinking about the cross over.Go to sleep Kara
>>
>>77757723

Well if that's what you think, there's no accounting for tastes.
>>
>>77757723
>two Ancient Egyptians alien hawk people
>two criminals with armed with super-science bullshit guns
>one professor dude that fuses with a black dude to form a fire dude
What the fuck do you find exciting?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.