[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would you react if, in order to advertise their TV line-up,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

How would you react if, in order to advertise their TV line-up, DC made a team comic titled Legends of Tomorrow consisting of the COMIC VERSIONS of Flash, Green Arrow, Atom, Firestorm, Black Canary, Hawkman, Hawkgirl, Supergirl, and Constantine?
>>
>>77755526
I can really dig this line up, but absolutely no on Constantine. Use Zatanna instead. Constantine is not a team player and I have no idea why anyone thought putting him on the Justice League Dark would be a good idea. Money, I know.

At least the DC You Constantine book isn't trying to be Hellblazer and I respect it for that.
>>
>>77755526
>comic Firestorm
>on the same team as the comic verison of Ray Palmer

That's some OP shit right there. Adding Supergirl and Speed Force makes this a world-breaking team.
>>
>>77755526

Hawkman, Green Arrow and Supergirl were all members of the JLU in the New 52. You could easily through BC, Firestorm and Atom in there and still preserve a similar character dynamic.

Hawkgirl is more of a problem, since right now she's on Earth 2. You could introduce Shiera as another Thanagarian space cop to circumvent that though.
>>
>>77755526
>Flash
Don't need to explain why he's good for a team. Hell, he's pretty OP on his own.
>Green Arrow
Funding and strategy? He kind of makes more sense on a team than Batman, tbsvh.
>Black Canary
Ollie's harem? Team is no better nor worse for having her on it.
>Supergirl
Power Girl would be better because of sheer experience, but DC would want to push Supergirl.
>Firestorm and Atom
As someone said, Firestorm with the guidance of Ray Palmer is world-breaking
>Hawks
Pretty good melee fighters
>Constantine
You need a magic counter, but Zatanna is both a better magician and team player. Constantine is who Zatanna calls up for a return favor when Ollie needs help out talking the IRS.
>>
>>77755526
>TV line-up

Stopped reading there
>>
>>77755526
Gretty Pood
>>
>>77755526
Drop Constantine for literally anyone else magical, including Vixen.

And while you're at it, synergize the fuck out of the Flash ongoing and get a new writer. Throw Sterling Gates on it, make it a Flash/Vibe TV hype teamup, add Supergirl because Supergirl is his jam, I don't care. Literally cannot be worse than what we have today.
>>
>>77755526
It'll flop.
>>
>>77757357

I'd like to see Sterling Gates on another DC ongoing, his Vibe was pretty great where he picked it up from Johns and Kreisberg, but I don't know what he's doing right now or if he's busy with other things.
>>
>>77757802
He's on the verge of announcing something comics-related, we just dunno what. Bets are on Supergirl, since he's proven himself on the title before.
>>
>>77755644

Is Ray Palmer a superhero yet?

Last I checked he was just a super-scientist consultant.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.