[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why wasn't it called Regular Movie?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: gCG9pbfwIbM.market_maxres.jpg (166KB, 1264x711px) Image search: [Google]
gCG9pbfwIbM.market_maxres.jpg
166KB, 1264x711px
Why wasn't it called Regular Movie?
>>
because you touch yourself at night
>>
I'm sure they considered it during the production of the movie, but they decided to keep the title of the show just so they didn't confuse people for whatever reason.
>>
>>77752727
Brand recognition
>>
>>77752727

I just saw it yesterday, I enjoyed it
>>
>>77752995
Who would mistake Regular Movie for anything else? The Dragon series isn't called "How To Train Your Dragon: The Series".
>>
>>77753610
Because people are stupid. Not a detailed explanation, but a true one.
>>
>>77753645
Any Tvrips yet?
>>
>>77753703
this movie has been out for a while. There's digital rips already, and there have been for 2 months.
>>
>>77752936
I really hate that this is always the firs post. It's really lost its punch.
>>
>>77752995
>>77753027
Pretty much. Regular Show is the one they have registered, etc etc. Plus knowing them it's a play on the whole "The Movie" phenomenon. GI:Joe: The Movie. The Transformers: The Movie. Carter and Briggs: The Movie. It's one of their schlock 80s callbacks.
>>
The show isn't called "Regular Show" because of the irony that everything that happens in it isn't regular. It's called that because it's about the regular show of people that makes up its cast.
>>
>>77754007
but irregular things that happens in the show constantly makes it regular
>>
Because X: The Movie is more common than X Movie.
>>
>>77754007
Their motto for the show is literally:
Regular Show: Its anything but.
>>
File: läl.gif (3MB, 480x204px) Image search: [Google]
läl.gif
3MB, 480x204px
>>77753921
but I läled at it
>>
What'd you think of the title sequence?
>>
>>77755652
Do yo have any pics?
>>
>>77752727
please tell me this is the end
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.