[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /co/ think of Shrek?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: latest.jpg (48KB, 317x381px) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
48KB, 317x381px
What does /co/ think of Shrek?
>>
First one was great when I was 12.

As an adult, it's unbearable.
>>
He ain't the sharpest tool in the shed.
>>
>>77751638
SOME
>>
>>77751724
fuck off
>>
I just hope that the rumors of Shrek 5 turn out to be untrue, and the movies are finally ogre.
>>
Never liked these movies even as a kid.

The fact the whole thing was born from Katzenberg being a pissbaby and wanting to stroke his petty revenge boner against Eisner because he didn't get the CEO job makes it even worse.
>>
i liked the first two and the last one

never saw the third to be desu t︂b︂︂h
>>
>>77751724
BODY ONCE TOLD ME THE OGRE WAS GONNA FUCK ME, SO ONE DAY I TOOK IT HARD IN THE ASS.
>>
First was great but a lot better when I was younger.

Second was and is still fantastic.

Third isn't as bad as people make it out to be. It's not good but it's certainly not unwatchable.

Fourth is Shrek directed by Grant Morrison. Do with that what you will.
>>
First was good. Second was great. Third was forgettable. Didn't even bother with the fourth.
>>
>>77751768
and some
>>
>>77751874
Pretty much this.
>>
>>77751874
Third was shit, but the fourth was on par with the second.
>>
File: Chris_Farley.jpg (16KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Chris_Farley.jpg
16KB, 300x300px
Would he have been better?
>>
IT'S A COLD AND IT'S A BROKEN HALLELUJAH
>>
>>77751795
i am not, i am hoping for another movie.

the last movie didn't give a good closure to the story, if it was longer and had time to develop and end proper i would agree with you.
>>
Smh desu senpai
>>
File: ShrekBook.jpg (167KB, 570x721px) Image search: [Google]
ShrekBook.jpg
167KB, 570x721px
>>77751638
Book was good and funny.

First film was hilarious.

Other films were also nice but not as good as the first one.
>>
AND I SAID YEP
>>
BIG FAT
>>
First one was great, absolutely loved it. Second was... middling? A lot of people loved it, but I really felt like it was lacking a lot. Third was just bad. Didn't watch the fourth.
>>
>>77751724
>>77751832
>>77752276
>>77753299
>>77753449

I'M ON MY WAY FROM MISERY TO HAPPINESS TODAY
>>
File: shrektakesogre.jpg (332KB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
shrektakesogre.jpg
332KB, 720x405px
>>77751638

first two are god tier.

the last two sucked.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.