[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I already knew the (retarded) reveal, but the execution of that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: how to hang onto a cliff.jpg (158KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
how to hang onto a cliff.jpg
158KB, 960x540px
I already knew the (retarded) reveal, but the execution of that scene almost gave me chills.

Say what you want about Trey Parker, but the son of a bitch knows story structure.
>>
>>77749924

I still think Butters is the key to everything involved in this, do we know who made the phone call to get Barbrady kicked off the force? I can't remember if we saw Butters in the gym during that scene.
>>
>>77749924
>I already knew

how???
>>
>>77749986
Whatever it is, we know Butters will be grounded.
>>
>>77750147

>Butters makes it so that parents grounding children would be against the law

Craft fucker
>>
>>77750119
I only watched it yesterday so it was spoiled to me by /co/.
>>
>the son of a bitch knows story structure

Subtle anon, but I understood. Well done.

NIPPLES
>>
File: 1415072642372.jpg (326KB, 1000x997px) Image search: [Google]
1415072642372.jpg
326KB, 1000x997px
How does it not know what it is!?
>>
>>77749924
When I first watched the scene I got a chat bot vibe from Leslie. I hope the conclusion to all of this is satisfying.
>>
I havent watched sp in years, what the hells going on?
>>
>>77750770
See
>>77750882
Chat bots don't know they're robots.
>>
>>77750943
Matt and Trey started watching TV dramas.
>>
>>77750985
I know that, I was quoting bladerunner, which they were parodying in the show:

https://youtu.be/yWPyRSURYFQ
>>
>>77749924
That particular scene is lifted from Ex Machina, which came out this year.
>>
>>77749986
Aw, does he have to be the key? He doesn't want to be the key!
>>
>>77750943
The show has a plot now. It's a little too complicated to describe here, so just look for summaries.
>>
>>77753379
>>77750943

It's not really that complicated. the SJW focus of the season was a fakeout, they are 'just the pawns of something bigger' or whatever, turns out its been all about secret ads this whole time. Long story short ads are taking human form and Jimmy is the only one who can tell them apart. People keep saying 'there's a WAR coming'
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.