[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does /co/ have any posters? I have many /v/ and /tv/ related

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

Does /co/ have any posters? I have many /v/ and /tv/ related posters but I think I'd like at least one comic related. I'm looking to to get one of these covers made into one and am looking for opinions as to which is peoples favorite.
>>
>>77747361
top right
>>
File: bcdp2.jpg (114KB, 640x853px) Image search: [Google]
bcdp2.jpg
114KB, 640x853px
I don't but Becky Cloonan recently has these for a gallery show and if they sell prints of it I will probably order one

Also any of the top two rows minus the initiative one are good. Especially the top row.
>>
File: Dark-Phoenix.jpg (579KB, 673x1233px) Image search: [Google]
Dark-Phoenix.jpg
579KB, 673x1233px
>>77747438
Alternatively I would really like this as a poster or wall scroll as well
>>
Second row, last column is my favorite but it's hard to go wrong with any of those.
>>
>>77747361

Is Batwoman good? I always thought it sounded retarded even though she was an old character, but the artwork looks beautiful and some of the pages make it out to be vampire Batman in a Hellboy universe (instead of just female Batman).
>>
>>77747542
She's not super related to the Batfam and mostly just uses the name. She's not supernatural herself but she does fight ghosts.
>>
File: WxDLdyH43.png.jpg (789KB, 1063x799px) Image search: [Google]
WxDLdyH43.png.jpg
789KB, 1063x799px
>>77747542

It was pretty good until J.H. Williams jumped ship because DC refused to allow Kate to get married(among other things)

Haven't really kept up with it since then. Read Annual 1 but that's about it.

Anyway I think I've narrowed it down to these 2.
>>
>>77747706
Right one. Though you should just get both.
>>
Where can you get covers made into posters?
>>
I've had this giant door poster for a long time. I look at Fairchild's tit every time I close the door.
>>
>>77747542
No.
>>
I've got a couple of actual posters, thanks mostly to my LCS back in Ohio having a freebie bin into which they would toss any promo posters they didn't plan to use.

I don't have access to my camera at present, but I've got this sweet Morbius poster framed. I also accidentally snagged a poster of the All-New Doop #1 cover because I thought it was one of Allred's Silver Surfer covers at first glance.

Mostly, the missus and I pick up prints we like at conventions. Now that we're getting settled into our new housing in Alaska, I'm taking the time to frame and hang them around the upper section of the wall in our reading area.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.