[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This guy is everything wrong with the MCU (not MCU that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

This guy is everything wrong with the MCU (not MCU that Joker got put in)
>>
Yeah
>>
>>77746054
Please, explain.
>>
>>77747462
>wacky le funny old eccentric whos actually supposed to be super intelligent despite being a complete ass, making his character stupid
>exists for no real reason
>>
>>77747485
>wacky le funny old eccentric
He wasn't any of those things until he got mind controlled though. In Thor he's pretty fucking straight laced, until he gets drunk, and then he loosens up a bit.

He's been driven insane by Loki.
>>
>>77746054
>This guy is everything wrong with the MCU
>Him
>Not Loki
OK, whatever you say.
>>
File: I Dont Understand.jpg (44KB, 450x300px) Image search: [Google]
I Dont Understand.jpg
44KB, 450x300px
>>77746054
Can someone explain to me what the fuck is going on the Thor 1 post-credits scene?

It's implied Loki is controlling him, but that doesn't make any sense given that in Avengers 1, Loki literally uses the staff to make his puppet and by then Loki has already messed with Nick Fury AND he literally just got to earth.
>>
>>77748820
I cannot
>>
>>77748820
It blockbuster shit made to appeal to normie audiences

Don't think about it too much
>>
>>77748820

I though Loki was just influencing him to open the door so he could escape.
He's not so much outright controlling him with the staff as steering him towards working on the tesseract, which Loki knows will allow his return to earth.
Once he shows up he just does the staff thing so Selvig will just get on with it himself without supervision.
>>
>>77749221
ya so stop being a hater everyone likes it lol
>>
>>77747485
But he's only like that in Thor 2, due to brain fuckery.
>>
>While filming a scene in Avengers: Age of Ultron, in which Erik Selvig tells a female student that he will "See [her] tonight, eight o'clock", actor Stellan Skarsgard kept ad-libbing additional lines that weren't in the script, such as:
>"And bring your swimsuit."
>"And bring your sister."
>"And bring your mother."
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.