[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RIP iZombie It was great while it lasted.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

File: the cw ratings3.png (345KB, 599x838px) Image search: [Google]
the cw ratings3.png
345KB, 599x838px
RIP iZombie

It was great while it lasted.
>>
>A show with positive critical acclaim by a showrunner who helmed a cult classic tv show with a flawed but well written female character.

I understand that premise might be a little wacky but why the fuck didn't people give this show more love?
>>
>>77740986
Thank god. It was shit.
>>
>>77741024
>critically acclaimed show
>low ratings
So what else is new?
>>
>Flash almost 2x the amount of viewers than Arrow

Serves Arrow right. It'll definitely get a ratings bump if Felicity dies.
>>
>>77740986
How does this chart even work? How does a show with a 0.46 or 0.63 Reaper Index have more of a chance of renewal than a show with 0.87?
>>
>>77741024
I keep seeing it but never watch it because iZombie sounds like a super lame title, makes it sound like a shitty cheap nickelodeon show
>>
CW just ordered more episodes last week for iZombie.

I think CW is willing to keep it.
>>
>>77740986
>Supernatural still not cancelled

If LoT does well and CW manages another DC show, can they finally kill Supernatural and let it out of its misery?
>>
>>77741075
I accidentally cropped that part out

>iZombie is now certain to be canceled. It received an additional order of only 6 more episodes yesterday. As readers of the reaper know, if a show doesn’t get a “back 9” episode order for a full season of 22 episodes, when that was expected/hoped for, it’s doomed and just filling schedule time.
>>
>>77741065
I think it's based off the time slot but ask TV Grim Reaper since he's shilling here.
>>
>>77741065

Probably overall demographics; iZombie might be getting better total numbers but with the "wrong" people.
>>
>>77740986
i think cw recently approved izombie for more episodes this season so the network has some faith in it for sure
>>
>>77741118
The whole demographics thing with shows is insane to me. It's like they are trying to brain wash the masses into watching certain things the networks feel they should watch.
>>
File: The CW ratings2.png (28KB, 691x417px) Image search: [Google]
The CW ratings2.png
28KB, 691x417px
Here's one from a different site.
>>
>>77740986
>cw
>ever canceling a show
if cw canceled shows then why is supernatural still alive?
>>
>>77741072
this

also its a fucking zombie show, people are super tired of that shit

at least vampires have the benefit of having an all-around attractive cast
>>
>>77741150
Network execs are fucking retarded
We still have nelson boxes in the age of streaming and digital cable only so that they can push certain shows THEY think will succeed instead of seeing which shows actually are working

>>77741072
Its alright, its like most other "cop drama with the detective having some sort of personality twist" but the personality twist is that she eats brains and get the victim's memories and mannerisms
Also overarching plots about zombies and stuff is interesting and pretty self aware about how ridiculous it is.
Also Liv is a complete perfect waifu if you're into that sort of stuff.
>>
>>77741221
>people are super tired of that shit
Then why is TWD, FTWD and Z Nation so popular still? World War Z made lods of emone. I can't think of any other zombie movies to name, though.

Also, while it is a zombie show, it's not like a zombie show. I think mindless zombies have only been in two or three episodes, and for only a few seconds at a time.
>>
>>77741221
if you watched it, you would know it is absolutely nothing like twd. it's much more like veronica mars, with light shades of buffy.

it has zombies but they exist more as a background piece apart from Liv.
>>
>>77740986
How the fuck is Supernatural still around?
>>
>>77741436
Fangirls and big fanbase.
>>
>>77741436
girls still rub one out to the brothers apparently
Though even my gf who thinks they're the hottest shit since ovens thinks the show should have ended long ago
>>
>>77741249
I can see digital cable metrics being a little confusing, though, since people just leave their boxes on. You'd have to go by the people who tune in within X minutes of a certain show starting.
>>
>>77741356
TWD has been out for way longer than iZombie and has a higher budget. Hell, TWD is the reason people are sick of zombies.
>>
I only watched it because I was super bored and was really surprised it turned into one of my favourite shows. The premise and title seems so terrible.
>>
>>77741590
People like you have been telling me people are sick of zombies way before TWD came out.

If they're so sick of zombies, why do they keep watching the shit? Is it actually just you who's sick of zombies and you're projecting that onto other people?
>>
>>77741590
For every nerd thats sick of zombies, theres 3 normal fags that want to see which character that they really liked died
I mean, they're making another TWD show and I haven't heard anything terrible for it
>>
>>77741097
Thats bullshit though, iZombie was never intended to be a 22 episode per season show. The first season only had 13 episodes and the same was gonna be true for this season.
>>
>>77741751
First season was only 13 episodes because they put it as a midseason show that started up it in Spring.

Because they put in Fall for this season, CW is most likely aiming for the 22 episode season if it does well.
>>
The grim reaper calls certain cancellation because only 6 adicional episodes were ordered instead 9.what he ignores is that the cw doesn't have room for izombie on February thanks to that new show containment. If said show bombs (which is more than likely) izombie will easily be renewed. Also there is a possibility that izombie moves to Mondays next season creating a female night with Jane the virgin.
>>
>>77741093
tumblr will personally crowdfund the series if the CW drops it. MST3K already racked up $3 million dollars in two weeks.
kickstarter.com/mst3k/bringbackmst3k

Aren't the boys fighting God's sister this season or something stupid like that?
>>
>>77741859
The CW has a bunch of shows that only run 13 episodes a season and switch off midseason. The plan was supposed to be The 100 would replace iZombie midseason and take its time slot tuesdays after the flash.
>>
>>77741873
I don't even know why tumblr would back MST3K
It doesn't seem like a very "Tumblr" show, though it is a show that people watched when young and now they're people with jobs and money
though I think the cast changes means someone on /co/ wished for a new MST3K on the monkey's paw
>>
>>77741987
It's not tumblr funding MST3K, it's people who grew up watching it in the '90's (hello Justin Roiland) throwing money at the new season.
But the tumblr SPN fandom is so massive and the show is so cheap they easily could get thousands of people to pitch in millions of dollars for a new season.
/tv/ is furious they got Felecia Day and I can't stop laughing.
>>
>>77742057
I sympathize with /tv/, she's only popular because nerds want to bone her, she's not a good actor or anything
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.