[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/gfg/ - Gravity Falls General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 528
Thread images: 102

File: GravityFallsThanksgving.jpg (114KB, 609x781px) Image search: [Google]
GravityFallsThanksgving.jpg
114KB, 609x781px
>>>/co/gfg
Thanksgiving Edition

Previous Threads:
>>77719601
>>77719698

>Next episode: Early 2016, "Weirdmageddon III" 1 HOUR SERIES FINALE

ALEX CONFIRMS THE SHOW IS COMING TO AN END:
http://shmalexsmirsch.tumblr.com/post/133619326491/goodbye-gravity-falls

SHOP AT HOME WITH MR. MYSTERY
NEW UFO on a String, Nacho Necklace, Outtakes, Diving Helmet
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLqu1KOkjaPsbmNw-5gVV8msSUkyonwTwK

'POCALYPSE PREPPIN'
Rememberance:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=herpO24u_Mg
Governor of America:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5eJlHsmFd4
Checkmate:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yv-8BezSb6s
How'd It Happen?:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLiNy-TZZiY

>"Weirdmageddon Part II: Escape From Reality" 1080p WEBrip Download:
https://mega.nz/#!75JQAJqa!1nIIJUFgRj14qPXUqGR9CeluU9VQTbT4-34JBDjUZ3I
>"Weirdmageddon Part I" 1080p WEBrip Download:
https://mega.nz/#F!lUR0gDaI!-EwHSPmKfjUzbtkeG5TjmQ

Buy "Gravity Falls: Legend of the Gnome Gemulets"!
games.disney.com/gravity-falls-legend-of-the-gnome-gemulets

More Downloads:
http://pastebin.com/w0rkRNfy

Fanart:
Archive (NSFW): http://gravityfalls.booru.org
Draw Room (gfg): http://skycow.us/whiteboard.swf (Come jerk with us!)

Mysteries/Lore:
Decoding: http://themysteryofgravityfalls.com
More decoding: http://rumkin.com/tools/cipher/
Cryptograms: http://gravityfalls.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_cryptograms

Don't screw up the OP.
>>
>>77740281
Only Alex could turn an episode about how Mabel should stop living in a bullshit fantasy world and grow up about how Dipper is somehow wrong for having aspirations outside of the realms of his possessive and self-entitled sibling. I'm impressed but also mad.
>>
File: W3utherbaker.png (58KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
W3utherbaker.png
58KB, 200x200px
>>77740281
A FINE BREAD
>>
What are you thankful for this thanksgiving /gfg/?
>>
>>77740347
Dipper's feet.
>>
>>77740281
>No Ford

Also, why is Wendy even there?
>>
OP take the skycow link out of the header next time. the gfg room no longer exists.
>>
>>77740347
Boybox.
>>
>tfw no Pacifica's Guide to Shopping
>tfw no Pacifica's Guide to Fashion
>tfw no Pacifica's Guide to Parties
>tfw no Pacifica's Guide to Planning the School Dance
>>
If there was a new season what are the episode descriptions?
>>
File: grumpbill.png (359KB, 516x584px) Image search: [Google]
grumpbill.png
359KB, 516x584px
>>77740281
>Pines family gathering
>no Ford
>Bill included

More proof Bill will be defeated by getting permanently trapped inside Ford's body. Grunkle Bord.

And I guess they're also adopting McGucket as their surrogate Grunkle since the last one turned out to be a dud. Hot damn.
>>
File: what.png (294KB, 392x501px) Image search: [Google]
what.png
294KB, 392x501px
>>77740347
A decent future
>>
>>77740151
Pacifica looks good in a dress.
>>
File: dipbie.png (167KB, 885x603px) Image search: [Google]
dipbie.png
167KB, 885x603px
>>77740294
Guess I'll re-post this.
>>
>>77740281
>>77740376
>>77740427
Maybe he doesn't want to spoil newcasuals.
>>
>>77740367
>>77740392

These are the correct answers
>>
>>77740294
>>77740459
That's real fuckin neato.
>>
>>77740459

I can't see Dipper and Robbie ever getting along, but I wouldn't have minded them turning out like this in the show. Like they're always sort of antagonistic, but they hang out anyway because they don't have many friends to choose from.

And then they hatefuck while arguing about who screwed up worse with Wendy.
>>
File: gompers223.png (123KB, 500x261px) Image search: [Google]
gompers223.png
123KB, 500x261px
gotta love Gompers
>>
File: Wendy chills with Dipp.png (299KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Wendy chills with Dipp.png
299KB, 500x500px
hirsch better resurrect wendip before he crashes this series
>>
>>77740556
What's she saying in that picture? How can Dipper understand her?
>>
>>77740531
>but I wouldn't have minded them turning out like this in the show
Boyz Crazy was a perfect in for this, I'm slightly disappointed it didn't turn out that way.
>>
>No Ford
>Mcgucket

Ford gonna die, Stan will take McG in so he isn't homeless anymore
>>
>>77740710
Is this Alex's way of showing what people deserve when they don't listen to their family?
>>
>>77740710
>Implying Stan won't die
>Implying Ford forgiving him won't bring Stan back to life
>>
>>77740710
i think after the destruction of bill, mcgucket won't be insane anymore. maybe because bill restores mcguckets mind because he needs info from him or something else.
>>
>>77740556
I'm a WenDip shipper and I don't feel like the series needs to end with the ship being confirmed.

However, being a WenDip shipper, I'd much enjoy implication of the two trying it out the next summer.

Actually, come to think of it, what exactly WOULD be an ideal post-Weirdmaggedon ending, when it comes time for Dipper and Mabel to leave Gravity Falls and head back home? Obviously, an invitation or a desire to come back again the next summer is on the table. But what other details would there be?

Given the Weirdmaggedon and Stan's post-apocalyptic posse, it looks like Candy and Grenda are going to be staying to see the two go, despite their previously mentioned plans.
>>
File: LookingBetter.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
LookingBetter.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>77740432
Yup.
>>
>>77740784
We'll see their birthday party for sure. Mabel and Dipper blowing out their candles will symbolize that they're moving on and whatnot.

I feel like they'll come up with an excuse to have Candy and Grenda attend their birthday.
>>
File: diceford.gif (366KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
diceford.gif
366KB, 500x282px
>>77740736
>implying Bill wont die by chance
>>
>>77740556
Oh, he resurrected it a countless time recently, and crashed it completely
>>
>>77740784
>I'm a WenDip shipper
Kill yourself
>>
File: gotta love DESTRUCTION.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
gotta love DESTRUCTION.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>77740554

The real question is whether Gompers is participating in the oddpocalypse because he's evil, or if he's more of a chaotic neutral type who goes with the flow.
>>
>>77740876
>I feel like they'll come up with an excuse to have Candy and Grenda attend their birthday.
Again, if they had any reason to stay, it would be because flights out of Gravity Falls have been cancelled.

>>77740911
Not yet. I wanna see how it ends.
>>
>>77740911
At least wendip has had build up through the whole show, unlike padippica which came out of one episode and no interaction since
>>
>>77740938
>>77740948
Kill yourselves
>>
>>77740900
Which is a complete waste of time in an already cramped season.
Not to mention a complete waste of screentime for Wendy.
>>
File: dipbie2.png (176KB, 800x631px) Image search: [Google]
dipbie2.png
176KB, 800x631px
>>77740459
>>
>>77740886
My theory:
>Bill casually drops that he's the one that fucked the perpetual motion machine since lel, entropy
>Stan dies to stop Bill
>Ford cracks, makes for the shack, the others go after him
>They catch up to him just as he cracks open the dice case, crying as he slumps over the desk with it in his hand, just holding it, hand shaking, unable to bring himself to do it because he thinks with his head, not with his heart, even though he knows its the only chance
>Ford tries to talk himself out of it, points out how risky it is and it might free Bill again, so on so forth
>Dipper replies: What kind of person would risk everything for their sibling
>Ford goes quiet and replies: Stan would
Dice rolls
>>
>>77740965
Fuck off back to >>>/t/umblr and leddit padipfag
>>
>>77741001
Why are WenDip shippers this delusional?
>>
>>77740861
need to be bigger.
>>
File: gompers665.png (925KB, 787x1021px) Image search: [Google]
gompers665.png
925KB, 787x1021px
>>77740932
He's gonna fight giant true-form Bill
I WANT IT TO HAPPEN
>>
File: rama.jpg (37KB, 246x342px) Image search: [Google]
rama.jpg
37KB, 246x342px
wouldn't an infinity-sided die cut everything to pieces or be a sphere or not be able to exist or something
>>
>>77741018
Spoken like a true padippica fag
>>
>>77740994
>credits roll
>>
>>77741038
Why
Gompers will easier stomp Bill

Not much of a fight, really
>>
>>77741038
He's Bill's greatest ally, actually.
The whore gives him his whole body.
>>
>>77740983
I love it.
>>
>>77741040
Well it's faces were shifting so I don't think it needed to have an infinite number of faces to have an infinite number of options.
>>
>>77741040
Only if all sides are in this reality at the same time. He smuggled it across dimensions so maybe most of the dice exists 'outside'

Like the Craps equivalent of an Elder God.
>>
File: Phacifica3.png (178KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Phacifica3.png
178KB, 400x400px
>>77741029
>>
File: gompers189.png (194KB, 500x301px) Image search: [Google]
gompers189.png
194KB, 500x301px
>>77741071
Gompers is no whore
Him and Waddles's love will prevail
>>
>>77740886
>>77740994
I think both Stan and Ford will die forgiving each other (this will erase the future in which Ford dies due to heart attack). After Bill is defeated, the crew goes to their funeral. Also, Stan's grave is 4 inches bigger than Ford's.
>>
File: blind eye bill.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
blind eye bill.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>77740776
>maybe because bill restores mcguckets mind because he needs info from him or something else.

I wouldn't be surprised if that turns out to be the case.

Bill was looking at Ford when he said "Maybe someone needs to come out of retirement", but he was flashing images of the Journals, which McGucket likely also contributed to.

With the third researcher theory seemingly debunked, McGucket is the most obvious choice of person to interrogate about the barrier around the town. Bill thinks all the Journals are destroyed, and he knows Ford would literally rather die than work with him.

But McGucket's a soft touch: he's easily intimidated and not nearly so proud or willful as Ford. If Bill were able to restore his memories, I bet he could get answers out of Fiddleford by threatening his family.

I have to say, though, I'd be a little disappointed if McGucket's mind got fixed without Ford ever seeing him in the state he's in currently.
>>
anyone else hate mabel during the episode?

Didn't she care that friends and family outside the bubble were hurting?

Why didn't Dipper just flat out explain that their parents were probably gonna be killed if they did nothing?
>>
So seriously, what the fuck was the point of the Mabel bubble? Gideon's job was to protect the bubble. So it couldn't be there for Gideon, that makes no goddamn sense. It's be like it you charged your kid with not letting a piece of cake get eaten and the kid's reward was...to eat the same piece of cake. What the fuck? seriously, it makes NO fucking sense why Bill even did that, the plot is illogical and nonsensical. Just because they wanted to draw a bunch of lol so randumb shit I guess.
>>
>>77741291
Well I suppose she didn't actually know the apocalypse was happening since she had no memory of her encounter with Bill.
>>
>>77741291
The fact Stan and Ford seemed almost completely absent from her fantasy threw me off, she only cared enough about her brother to include a version of him in it.
>>
>>77741291
>anyone else hate mabel during the episode?

She's normally my favorite character but she was a bitch in this episode. I miss Mabel from earlier eps, where she sometimes did stuff, and seemed to give a shit about other people.
>>
>>77741291
Because in her mind she wasn't choosing between helping her friends and family or goofing off, she was choosing between the perfect fantasy world or the grim brutality of reality.
>>
>>77741291
>>77741297
I really feel like "Weirdmageddon 2" should have been a two-part episode. I can understand they were rushed for time, but I still think it would have benefitted greatly from being a two-part episode. The first part could be everything up to the trial, and the second part would be the trial and aftermath.

I just really wanted to see more of the collapsing Mabeland.
>>
>>77741291
She didn't know what was happening.
Getting her out of the bubble wouldn't have fixed the problem or her being afraid and in denial.
>>
>>77741343
>I just really wanted to see more of the collapsing Mabeland.
You mean more of Dippy Fresh, don't you?
>>
>>77741343
I think my dick should be in two parts so I could fuck your mom in both the pussy and the ass lol
>>
>>77741319
Because neither Dipper or Wendy told her what was happening
>>
>>77741340
>Because in her mind she wasn't choosing between helping her friends and family or goofing off

The thing that rubbed me the wrong way was when they showed the end of the world wasteland and told Dipper he would be kicked out into, probably to die. Mabel was just fine with that happening and replacing Dipper with Dipper Fresh until he reminded her he personally did shit for her. Mabel showed no sign of being "hypnotized." She was just great with her brother dying and being replaced with a Pod Person who was absolutely nothing like him. I can't imagine Dipper doing the same thing to Mabel, even for a second.
>>
>>77741369
Using 4chan for the first time, kiddo?
>>
>>77740983
In case you didn't notice it, that drawing was actually in the show. I think it's in character for Robbie. Does anyone remember what episode it was though?
>>
>>77741368
Actually, yes. Like people in these threads have been saying, the notion that Mabel would go so far as to create a new version of her brother is disturbing at best. He could have served as more than a running gag.

Plus, we never got a look at him in the collapsing Mabeland. That would have been cool.

>>77741369
That's gross. You should have wished for two dicks instead of one dick cut in half.
>>
>>77741411
Mabel's a bitch.

She's only nice to people so they'll shower her with attention. She only really cares about herself.
>>
It would have meant a lot to me if they'd spent 30 seconds explaining why Bill made the bubble, like "this bubble will draw and trap all of my potential enemies," or...anything. Dipper got this big exposition monologue towards the beginning that only told us what we already know, a few second to clarify what the point of all this bullshit was would be very much appreciated.
>>
>>77741208
Calling it now
>both Stan and Ford argue who's going to sacrifice themselves
>Stan ends up giving up his life for his family and GF
>town people think Ford's the one who saved them
>gets a huge golden statue built ontop of the old town founder statue
>has achieved something to show for his life
>only the mystery shack crew knows what really happened
>only 1 Stan was ever in town, the other died in a car crash
>Ford writes Stan's legacy in his journal
>>
>>77741411
>Waffle guard: "Prepare to be banished from this land forever!"
>Dipper: "Mabel! You're smarter than this! Bill has you hypnotized or something! Are you really going to let them banish me?"
>Mabel: "No! Of course not! That's my brother, guys! There's gotta be another way!"

Did we watch the same episode?
>>
>>77740983
>>77740459
The one who requested the 3DS drawing, thanks a ton for it. These cute pics of them warms my heart. You're the best boybox.
>>
>>77741438
>Sock Opera was better Weirdmaggedon II than the actual episode.
>Mabel realized that she wasn't caring about Dipper emotions and amended things with him at the end.
>>
File: 1440465509071.png (102KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1440465509071.png
102KB, 250x250px
Requests¿
>>
>>77741291
Looked like there was some form of mind control going on: when she snapped out of it with the hug, she mentioned about how she suddenly found the place annoying and saccharine.

I'm trying to fan-save it, yeah, because she was being a collosal cunt in this episode otherwise
>fuck everyone else
>all that matters is that I don't have to feel bad anymore
Mabel Pines, folks
>>
>>77741476

Okay, so why the hell was Mabel actively fighting for Dipper to get kicked out during the courtroom scene (and totally chill with it, too) if she didn't want that?

This complain could have been solved if, if Mabel won, Dipper would agree to stay in the bubble with her with no further complaints. Instead, they said Dipper would get kicked out and replaced by Dipper Fresh if Mabel won.

Mabel proceeded with happily trying to win.

????
>>
>>77741526
JUMBO GOMPERS FIGHTING GIANT TRUE-FORM BILL
>>
>>77741433
>the notion that Mabel would go so far as to create a new version of her brother is disturbing at best.

That's something I've been wondering, I don't think Mabel ever created him. Remember when the chinchilla appeared and she said that Mabeland knows what you want before you do? I think the bubble did that with everything, it makes the inhabitant believe they want things that they don't and convinces them they created it. Hence why it stopped responding when Mabel wanted to leave. Things like Dippy were thrown in to stir the pot and further the divide between Dipper and Mabel.
>>
>>77741431
Love God.
>>
>>77741526
What kind of requests? Drawing? Writing? Singing? Dancing? Voice-acting? House chores?
>>
>>77741526
Comic of this >>77740994
>>
>>77741564
Right; that's another element of Mabeland that was never expanded upon entirely. It would have been interesting if, at a point during Mabeland's collapse, it was revealed more directly that the entire world was one living entity, and possibly another one of Bill's cronies from wherever he came from.
>>
>>77741529
>I'm trying to fan-save it

I am too, but the episode did a shit job of making this and other things clear.

Oh, Mabel was mind controlled (even thought that wasn't made clear at all).

Oh, the bubble was intended as a trap for the protagonists (although it wasn't clear why the bubble even existed).

And so on.
>>
>>77741554
She thought she was the Supreme Goddess of Mabelland. If she wanted Dipper banished she would have just let it happened, she instead wanted to continue arguing with Dipper and used her dictatorship to make him play along. She probably thought that if Dipper lost he would have been convinced to stay with her forever and she could just change the rules with a wave of her hand and then she and Dipper and Soos and Wendy could live happily ever after.

She didn't realize that she only created Megawaddles and the Tubular Duo and the rest was Bill's work and her control was an illusion. Mabel makes bad decisions when she doesn't have enough information to know the stakes.
>>
>>77741526
Wendy sitting on Dipper's lap.
Despite the show of affection, Dipper is literally being crushed and can no longer feel his legs.
>>
>>77740967
>in 2A, wendip shut down completely after only 2 episodes
>no cringey wendip obsession so far after that, and that's a good thing
>in 2B, the writer resurrected it again in a more cringey way
>making a meta jokes about it in RA, and taking a jab to the same-age headcanon in part 2
What the fuck do you want, Alex?
>>
>>77741653
I almost wonder if "Roadside Attraction" was meant to be a 2A episode that never got produced in time to air in that season.

The lack of Ford really illustrates that point.
>>
>>77741653
Clearly, Alex wants more WenDip

Alex is an addict and WenDip is his woman
>>
File: 1442841819284.png (2MB, 800x810px) Image search: [Google]
1442841819284.png
2MB, 800x810px
>>77741526
Dippy Fresh version of this pic, i know its based on some other one but i forget what it's from.
>>
>>77741526
Dippy Fresh eating out Dipper
>>
>>77741554
The episode was fucking strange. Yeah, Mabel acted egoistical before, but i don't think the writers or even Alex wanted her to go as far as to do what she did there. I bet there was some of mind control involved there, maybe Bill cipher was really present during the whole episode.
>>
>>77741554

There's obviously some internal conflict, as she could've had the waffles kick him out, but wanted to make him see her side of things. Notice the Mabel Jury was speechless once Dipper started convincing her and didn't interrupt the hug.

Only in a GF thread can you take talking about clone juries and guard waflles seriosuly
>>
>>77741592
Nudes.
>>
>>77741615
>although it wasn't clear why the bubble even existed
I genuinelly thought it was going to be related to "I want it to stay summer forever". What we got dissapointed me.

Ah well. Here's hoping for Paciffica-Dipper moments in the next epiosde.
>>
>>77741777
>>77741713
>>77741641
>>77741615
>>77741529
>>77741564
Good job guys. You are restoring my faith in this show.
>>
>>77741830
>Ah well. Here's hoping for Paciffica-Dipper moments in the next epiosde.

There will be one.

They will awkwardly reference her hugging him once and agree to never speak of it again.
>>
Also Mabel thought that she was going to lose Dipper and that convincing him to stay in Mabelland was the only way for them to continue being together. As soon as he said he was going to go home with Mabel instead of being Ford's apprentice they made up.
>>
>>77741880
No. Don't. I need this, anon.

Let me hope, at least.
>>
>>77741526
stancest
>>
File: YEAH.jpg (183KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
YEAH.jpg
183KB, 1920x1080px
>>77740281
Probably all of you already noticed about this but I´m gonna post it anyway
>>
File: your vore waifu a dork.png (459KB, 433x943px) Image search: [Google]
your vore waifu a dork.png
459KB, 433x943px
So, people noticed Hectorgon was on fire in the Fearamid dance scene, presumably as a side effect of Pyronica shitting/vomiting him back out.

But nobody's pointed out yet that Pyronica was doing the fucking Charleston on the dance floor.
>>
>>77741880
She'll drag him off into a closet and there'll be 30 seconds of straw at the bottom of a milk shake sound effect, while Wendy and Mabel avoid each others gaze.

Stan'll high five him once he comes out and it will never be spoken of again.
>>
>>77741673
And Alex only implied "maybe doing a research in his basement or something" related to this.
Remember, wherever this episode going to be put, it'll never change the course of the story.
>>
-Gathering allies and Final battle
-Funeral
-Birthday party
-Town farewell and epilogue

In one hour?
>>
>>77742155
44 minutes, minus intro and credits.
>>
File: Pacifica's haunted cleavage.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Pacifica's haunted cleavage.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>77741134
BIGGER
>>
>season 1 and 2A
>Alex hypes the show up for its lore and mystery elements
>season 2B
>Alex says the mystery and lore elements aren't important, it's about the characters and emotions
lol
>>
>>77742155
There's no way this isn't going to be a clusterfuck.
>>
>>77742188

I'm hoping for no commercials
>>
>>77742188
2 intros and 2 credits. We're missing 2 end cards so it's just going to be 2 episodes aired back to back.
>>
>>77742155
>>77737505
>>
File: Pepe likes Vaseline.png (75KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe likes Vaseline.png
75KB, 499x499px
>That Aladdin reference
>Full song includes "No one tell us no, or say we're only dreaming... I'm like a shooting star, I've come so far, I can't go back to where I used to be."

Lore

"
>>
>>77741208
I forget, what's the significance of his grave being four inches bigger?
>>
>>77742188
>You forgot the fact that they will trim the intro
>Or maybe that they will change it with a more triumphant one.
>>
>>77741943
>Pyronica corruption through vore
The show will be dead before this can be explored.
>>
>>77742146
I feel like it should have been after "The Love God", since that could have had some set up for Dipper's brief resurgence in his thing for Wendy. Hell, it could even be placed right after "Into The Bunker" for a more direct continuation of the WenDip story.
>>
File: vorefu.webm (721KB, 960x542px) Image search: [Google]
vorefu.webm
721KB, 960x542px
>>77741471
Nope.
>both Stan and Ford argue who's going to sacrifice themselves
>while they were arguing, Soos already did it
>>
>>77741641
This, like the mind control explanation, requires fan guessing. This isn't genuinely played as a subtle piece of art that requires interpretation. Even with genuine plot holes and mistakes, fans can ALWAYS justify anything, but we shouldn't have to.
>>
>>77742286
What about the person to the left though?
>>
>>77741948
>dipper came out from the closet
>woah, kid, why is there suddenly a lot of cash in your pocket?
>>
>>77742225
>Unless they decide to turn it into a one hour movie at the last minute.
>>
File: -4f46a90589f666b0.jpg (300KB, 960x1504px) Image search: [Google]
-4f46a90589f666b0.jpg
300KB, 960x1504px
>>77741526
Alex and Emmy in the Star Wars pose over the corpses of Manzi and the Nedroid guy. JUST version of Alex to replace Vader optional
>>
File: 1446412401730.jpg (84KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1446412401730.jpg
84KB, 1280x720px
Favorite /gfg/ moment?
>>
>>77742326
>I... I earned it
>>
>>77742118

They didn't do a full nude version, if I recall correctly. The only other one I have saved from that thread has her wearing underwear:
https://my.mixtape.moe/ngzzlu.gif

Forgot my link.

>>77742322

Anyone you want it to be, anon. It could even be you.
>>
>>77741526

Mabel Jury getting too affectionate with Dipper
>>
>>77742342
The arrival of boybox our lord and savior.
>>
File: 1445575437412.jpg (517KB, 2160x3840px) Image search: [Google]
1445575437412.jpg
517KB, 2160x3840px
>>77742342
>>
>>77742358
Dipper won't stay in GF to be Ford's apprentice, but would he stay to be Pacifica's pet?

Would Stan sell him and write a fake letter to his parents?
>>
>>77742342
Alex's one-night-only flockdraw visit. does anyone have the images? there was Lanky Kong, Wendy cutting the grass, satanic Mickey, and Mabel wearing a Pink Floyd sweater from what i remember
>>
>>77742361
I'm saving this thread
>>
>>77742318
They don't have time to explain everything explicitly, they already shaved seconds off the intro to get the episode to fit. You have to extrapolate off the information given.

None of what I said was a huge leap of faith or anything, it's all based on what is shown in the episode.
>>
>>77742358
>is this some kind of magic closet? I need more, now get back in there!
>wait, wait, grunkle staaaaan
>>
>>77742342
Who is this semen demon?
>>
File: wenDipsTrueForm.gif (664KB, 751x720px) Image search: [Google]
wenDipsTrueForm.gif
664KB, 751x720px
>>77740938
>>77740784
>I'd much enjoy implication of the two trying it out the next summer.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuedZ1Y_dU4

After the knife-twisting from the Roach-Patrol-Wendy scene, we're probably not gonna get any more interaction between her and Dipper. The finale will focus on beating Bill and bidding farewell to the Grunkles, one way or the other.
Best we can hope for is leaving things open, but Hirsch might throw in narration of "We never did go back to Gravity Falls, but we'll always remember that amazing summer'.
>>
>>77742424
>Stan sets up a sign and a velvet rope
>Women and girls line up to take a turn with the "Dip-spenser"
>"Dr. Medicine approved"
>>
>>77742462
>We didn't go back to Gravity Falls the next summer.
>Instead, Gravity Falls came to us.
>>
>>77742427
Some girl who wasn't sure where to get the download links for the episodes so she started taking pictures of herself and took photo requests I think
>>
>>77742310
>put it right after into the bunker or Love God
>before NMM
Imagine how much candip shipper would be if that happened
>>
>>77742118
Found it:
http://49.media.tumblr.com/dfac571ff07b72792a86a8650b2a7918/tumblr_nxbe33rJ5M1uggkc4o1_1280.gif
>>
>>77742424
>Behold! The Sexy Wolf-boy! Part Boy! Part Wolf! ALL sex!
>He lets you blow him if you throw dollars
>Grunkle Stan, this has to be illegal
>Eh, you'll thank me once ya hit puberty properly. Know what I'm sayin', Pacifica! Good to see you; want to hire him for the afternoon as usual am I right?
>>
>>77742496
Sounds fun. Wish I were there.
I'd have asked for a picture of her with her shoe on her head.

>>77742508
I assume "much" equals "mad"?
Because yeah, the only thing worse than killing one ship before sparking another is to kill two ships before sparking a third.
>>
>>77742529
Yes please!
>>
File: 1446595286630.gif (226KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
1446595286630.gif
226KB, 500x280px
>>77742522
damn.
>>
File: AngryTrees2.jpg (435KB, 2448x2448px) Image search: [Google]
AngryTrees2.jpg
435KB, 2448x2448px
>>77742342
>Favorite /gfg/ moment?

When someone figured out the kolus totem poll by the shack was a MASSIVE hint not only for the Stan-twin theory, but that Stanley had taken Ford's identity.

Alex recorded this within a day or two of that thread:
https://soundcloud.com/shmebulock/soos-reacts

Pic related is from when Alex & Roiland got drunk and came to hang with us.
>>
File: feel the wheel.png (77KB, 351x415px) Image search: [Google]
feel the wheel.png
77KB, 351x415px
don't worry i'm just testing something
>>
File: pilot ford.png (113KB, 998x890px) Image search: [Google]
pilot ford.png
113KB, 998x890px
Will we ever see the unaired pilot in all of its horrifying glory?
>>
>>77742655
I think the only way that would ever happen is if they do decide give Gravity Falls a proper blu-ray release.
>>
>>77742655
Disney will hold onto until they want to milk out a special dvd. If they don't Dvd then we gotta wait for some guy to leak it.
>>
>>77742621
Yeah, the loreposting in the weeks leading up to NWHS was definitely a high point for my time here
>>
>>77742745
Even if a lot of it turns out to have been bullshit
http://imgur.com/a/paeJA
>>
File: Dipperford.png (115KB, 513x659px) Image search: [Google]
Dipperford.png
115KB, 513x659px
Assuming they save the day an the offer was still on the table, should Dipper become Ford's apprentice?
>>
>>77742778
That tends to be the case when speculating
>>
>who is the true villain of Gravity Falls

Why did Alex try to bait?
>>
>>77742655
Maybe only if the finale was terrible and people give Alex lots of shit he might
>>
>>77742787
No. Do you really think Dipper wants to spend his years going on adventures in Gravity Falls? How ridiculous is that?
>>
>>77742546
Nah, the candip shipper would assume the pamflet that dipper gave to her in the end is the sign of the new friendship between them, and a possible romance in the future because there are no one else to shipped him with right now.
Then suddenly NMM happened, do you think they'll despise padippica if RA was put long before NMM?
>>
>>77742462
hat
swapping
>>
>go to walmart for christmas shopping
>see obese neckbeard with gravity falls hat and star wars jacket
Which one of you was it?
>>
>>77742787
Ford is more emotionally stunted than Dipper is and Dipper is twelve. An apprenticeship would be unhealthy as fuck for Dipper.

It'd be better if both the twins move in with the Stans, who reconcile and teach both of them their respective skills while they also go to school in Gravity Falls.
>>
>>77742778
The thrid one was kinda right about Stan pretending to be Ford
>>
>>77742803
GF is his attempt at mystery
>>
>>77740932
Because hes a fucking goat. They dont have alliances. they are a force of nature.
>>
>>77742522
Awesome! Thanks! Know who made it?
>>
>>77742930
>Ford the scientist who can give Dipper actual qualifications isn't suitable because he has issues
>Dipper should stay with the person with more issues and less legitimacy
>Dipper should not have the things he wants and should give them up because his sister doesn't like skype calls
>>
File: wenDipbyIkimaru.png (411KB, 800x700px) Image search: [Google]
wenDipbyIkimaru.png
411KB, 800x700px
>>77742877
>77

I want them to jump into the bottomless pit together,
then pop back out
with swapped hats.
>>
>>77742896
wow, you finally made it to a mall. Tomorrow you walk again and make some friends.
>>
>>77742787

Not without Stan around to keep Ford in check.

Setting aside the question of whether Dipper would have been happy with Ford's lifestyle (and day to day life without Mabel), D&MvtF left me with the distinct impression Ford might accidentally get Dipper killed someday. He's not great at assessing Dipper's limitation or preparing him for problems in advance. All through 2B he's been kind of negligent with the twins, handing out dangerous items and putting them in harm's way without making sure they didn't need help.

With Stan to remind Ford the kids are still young and in need of some protection, things would go much more smoothly.
>>
>>77743026
Ikimaru's art is s h i t
>>
File: 79e0c340db[2].jpg (25KB, 376x247px) Image search: [Google]
79e0c340db[2].jpg
25KB, 376x247px
>>77743028
>>
>>77743009
The episode was about Dipper and Mabel both putting away childish things so that they could "grow up together," like Dipper said.

Only problem is that Dipper didn't really have a childish fantasy.
>>
>>77742896
Nice blog post, cunt
>>
>>77743069

Putting Ford on a pedestal is pretty childish
>>
>>77742994
>Jumbo Gompers will burst in and kill Bill and his cronies
>then he'll turn on the heroes

Madness

Pure madness
>>
>>77743009
Stan has hella issues but his interactions with Mabel and Dipper are much more emotionally healthy than Ford's.

Can you imagine if Ford actually did adopt Dipper as an apprenticeship how his relationship with Mabel would work? Ford would be constantly picking away at the relationship, assuming that Mabel is 'holding him back' and he's just wasting time talking to Mabel he could be spend doing science.
>>
>>77743120
>Multibear shows up
>Ultimate battle for the fate of the universe
>>
What kind of part do you think she's going to play at the finale?
>>
File: 1398608840233.jpg (31KB, 312x334px) Image search: [Google]
1398608840233.jpg
31KB, 312x334px
>>77743026
>bottomless-pit freefall /ss/
>>
>>77743069
Mabel didn't put away childish things. She didn't put away shit. She got to tie Dipper down and keep him next to her, away from his aspirations. She got her 'endless summer'.

>>77743135
>Mabel is 'holding him back'
She is though. Like she legitimately is. She's trying to stop him from being successful and something he'd enjoy because she is possessive and needy. It's ok to be sad about it. And she's a dumb kid. That's ok. My issue is how is has been handled by the writers. Constantly. Dipper is yet again portrayed as being in the wrong for doing nothing really questionable and has be bend over backward to placate his sister. Meanwhile Mable doesn't need to grow up or be a better person at all simply because she has a positive disposition. It gets to me that this continued right to the conclusion, I really like this show.
>>
fuck this recent episode man. i've got a twin sister who is funny and everyone likes too, and this hurts to watch. this stuff in the flashbacks would happen to me.

feels so bad when that kid told mable "I can't believe *that* guy is your brother", that's what they told my sister too
>>
>>77743069
>Dipper didn't really have a childish fantasy.

How practical would Dipper staying with Ford have been, really?

I guess, best case scenario, Dipper would have gotten a high school diploma via home schooling. And then he would have worked with Ford. No university degrees, but you don't need one for chasing cryptids anyway. As long as he doesn't want to publish his research, that's okay.

Where would they have gotten money to live off of, though? Ford's grant money couldn't last forever. And "Stanford Pines" is a known criminal with a lengthy record that will haunt him for the rest of his life.

Would Ford consent to selling his inventions, knowing the attention he would receive if he tried to patent any of his designs? Publishing his findings would also raise his public profile. Maybe Dipper's parents would help pay for Dipper's expenses as a kid, but that wouldn't last forever.

Fast forward 25 or 30 years, when Ford was supposed to die at the age of 92. Let's say he's kept himself and Dipper in comfort somehow all this time. Has Dipper miraculously become an inventor too, despite showing no real technical aptitude as a kid? Would he have started a family of his own, even though Ford likely wouldn't have approved of it? If so, how is Dipper going to pay his own family's way without any job qualifications in the real world assuming he didn't hook up with a rich bitch like Pacifica, of course?

I mean, you can make up ways for it to work: dipper could become a bestselling novelist, or something. But in a lot of ways, following in Ford's footsteps would have been a retreat from reality. That wouldn't necessarily be a bad thing if you ask me (the real world tends to suck anyway), but I can see exactly why it would be a risky decision.
>>
So what ship is endgame
>inb4 mabill troll
>>
>>77743338
I just hope they make everyone useful and badass in the last episode.
>>
File: Welcome to gfg.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Welcome to gfg.png
1MB, 1280x720px
There was a time when threads were kind
and their theories were new
and their lore, inviting.

There was a time when we were blind
And the ships got along
And the fics were exciting

There was a time...

Then it all went wrong

I dreamed of /gfg/ gone by
When hope was high, and ships worth shipping
I dreamed that Hirsch would never lie
I dreamed he knew what he was doing.

Then I was new, and unafraid
And trips were made and used, and wasted
No shitpost needed to be made
Like clockwork they were copypasted

But the Hack, he comes at night
With his show slowly degrading
As he tears up Manzi's heart
As he turns your ships to shame!

We spent 3 years upon his show
He filled our threads with endless wonder
He led us on, and now we know
He didn't care when 2b came

And still I dream for /gfg/
That Grav'ty Falls will come together
But there are dreams that cannot be
And there are clues that will not matter

I had a dream the end would be
Much better than this shit I'm seeing
So much that this show could have been
Now Hirsch has killed my /gfg/
>>
Damn this general's gotten retarded
>>
>>77743380
This assumes that Dipper being cut off from his family and society in favour of an apprenticeship with Ford is a good thing.
>>
>>77743429
>"I can't believe that guy is your brother."

The proper response to that would be "get the fuck out of my face and if you ever talk shit about my brother I will never speak to you again."
>>
>>77743494
Calm down reddit
>>
>>77743435
pinescest, duh
>>
>>77743028
it was you, wasn't it fatty
>>
I really don't understand what is going through the mind of someone who looks at Ford and thinks 'hmm yes this is a person that should be responsible for the physical and mental well-being of a child to the exclusion of all others'.
>>
>>77743523
>Cut from his family
1. Ford is his family
2. Phones and the internet exist. Also you're acting as if Mabel wont be able to visit and Dipper will never be able to get time off for his family
>>
>>77743592
If you're going to word it like that, you could say that about 90% of parents.
>>
>>77743435
Me?
>>
File: 1448367730445.jpg (281KB, 960x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1448367730445.jpg
281KB, 960x1080px
>>77743567
Duh, indeed.
>>
>>77743608
Severely limited access to his family and never in-person.

This is assuming Dipper's parents would even be okay with that shit and Ford wasn't talking out of his ass because he was excited to have a new daytime nurse.
>>
File: 1436659231729.jpg (760KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1436659231729.jpg
760KB, 1280x720px
>>77743453
has this been updated yet?
>>
>>77742155
>Funeral

No one important is going to die.
>>
>>77743622
Well yeah but Ford is even more so. I mean assuming the government is just gonna function as normal with this family after all these shenanigans, CPS would be all over his arse. "It's okay to give children crossbows, right?"
>>
>>77742155
Maybe they'll do what Monk did and make the first half hour an intense resolution and the second an epilogue on the show.
>>
File: 1396053141372.jpg (36KB, 500x329px) Image search: [Google]
1396053141372.jpg
36KB, 500x329px
>>77743453

Now this is hackposting.
>>
File: 1448345727705.jpg (563KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1448345727705.jpg
563KB, 1280x720px
>>77743338
>>77743444
when I first realized what the Weirdmageddon story was going to be, I really hoped all along for a background character army raid on Bill
>>
>>77742778
I can't believe people actually believed Stan swapped bodies with his identical twin. What would the point even be?
>>
File: Hackmanlet.jpg (810KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Hackmanlet.jpg
810KB, 1920x1080px
>>77743775
>>
>>77743794
I think that was two parallel theories getting mashed together, one where Stan is an imposter, one where Stan has a twin brother.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2448x3264px
>>77743435
:^)
>>
>>77740609
>Boyz Crazy was a perfect in for this

How so?
>>
>>77742778
Most of it sounds a lot more interesting and creative than what we got.
>>
File: 1411513310773.jpg (69KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1411513310773.jpg
69KB, 1280x720px
>>77740983
cute
>>
>>77743692
No
>>
>>77744016
ur cute
>>
>>77741943
This is pertinent information. Actually, this is the most significant thing that happened this entire episode.
>>
>>77740983
Hey Boybox can you draw Dipper jerking Robbie off with a cum shot please?
>>
>>77743453
wow manzi this is bretty gud. ya still need help tho
>>
>>77743692
shit the only update I can think of is removing Manzi...
>>
>>77740983
>Dipper making fun of somebody else for being spergy about Wendy
>>
Can I just air a long held grievance i've kept to myself? I hate Bill. I hate him. He is the most annoying fucking cartoon villain that has ever existed. His voice is shrill and nasally,He sounds like fucking spongebob. He God mods like mad. He's just obnoxious and annoying. I am so sick of hearing about how great Bill is and sick of seeing the triangle fuckers carry on about him. Bill is nothing but Alex Hirsch's God mod OC.
>>
>>77744288
Go to bed, Manzi.
>>
File: 670px-Drive-a-Semi-Truck-Step-3.jpg (301KB, 670x503px) Image search: [Google]
670px-Drive-a-Semi-Truck-Step-3.jpg
301KB, 670x503px
Lets have some fun. Add your text. Lets make Alex say some funny things!
>>
File: bill 43.png (548KB, 715x715px) Image search: [Google]
bill 43.png
548KB, 715x715px
>>77744288

Your opinion is okay.
>>
>>77744384
It's billshit
>>
File: 06160.gif (8KB, 650x450px) Image search: [Google]
06160.gif
8KB, 650x450px
>tfw used to defend Mabel in these threads
>mfw WeirdII just made me realize how bad of a character she is atp

feels bad
>>
File: wtf is this shit_vectorized.png (984KB, 3596x4416px) Image search: [Google]
wtf is this shit_vectorized.png
984KB, 3596x4416px
>>77744333
>Alex
>driving
>>
>>77743523
It's Dipper's fuckin choice. If he goes to CalTech and Mabel gets into Mexican Community Art College is she going to pull this fucking guilt trip shit again

Dipper needed to figure out he didn't want to be Ford's apprentice on his own not be forced by Mabel's literal daydream tantrum into persuading him

God I hate Mabel so much now I can't believe I'm agreeing with /gfg/
>>
Can anyone explain why this ugly drunken little dwarf is getting universal praise for being a lazy little cunt? I really wanna know how the Hirsch lovers can keep on defending this little asswipe. He killed yet ANOTHER show. Notice a pattern of either cancellation or decline in quality of everything he touches? This guy is fucking cancer. Between his drinking problem and bringing that scraggly boney whore Manzi around the studio to annoy the shit out of the staff and voice talent how id Disney put up with this shit? Hope that one storyboard artist follows through with his threat and stabs him to death in the ball sack and i hope that skinny cunt Manzi gets AIDS from Charlie Sheen. What am i saying? That skinny whore is probably the one who infected Sheen. Keep trying to suck your way into showbiz slut. Again fuck Hirsch. And who cares if that Pans labyrinth spic likes you. Hes the fucking mexican M.Night Shaylaman. Hacks love hacks. Go fuck yourself midget.
>>
>>77744471
This is a strange new twist to Manziposting.
>>
>>77744471
FUCK YOU ALEX FUCK YOU YOU AINT SHIT I FUCKIN OWN THE VN BOARDS
>>
>>77744471
>Hes the fucking mexican M.Night Shaylaman

Alex is Mexican?

Does that mean he gave Manzi a Dirty Sanchez?

Is that why she's so mad?
>>
>Manzi literally begging for /gfg/ to fuck off and leave her alone and that she doesn't come on the board
>/gfg/ still blames every anti-Alex on her

wot
>>
>>77744471
Woah, Manzi, don't be so hard on yourself. Let's talk this through, okay?
>>
File: 1426575139760.png (11KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1426575139760.png
11KB, 500x500px
>>77742803
Why did Alex bait that Dipper would be feeling distrustful of Stan post NWHS and then absolve Stan in the first episode post
>>
File: starving_for_lack_of_dubs.jpg (57KB, 252x191px) Image search: [Google]
starving_for_lack_of_dubs.jpg
57KB, 252x191px
>mfw 77777777 has been "about one day away" for several days now

I need dubs
>>
File: 0854 - RnKFDyl.jpg (27KB, 380x250px) Image search: [Google]
0854 - RnKFDyl.jpg
27KB, 380x250px
>Mabel will throw a tantrum of literal epic denial proportions if her brother tries to escape her side like in Summerween or Weird-II
>Mabel will also ask her disembodied brother if the demon possessing his body can wait until after she impresses the boy she met a week ago
>>
>>77744521
Its a meme.
>>
>>77744492
Is it so hard to believe maybe alot of people hate Alex now? That last episode was the most autistic shit i have ever seen. I was getting a headache from watching it. How can you expect people not to get angry? Season one was gold. Pure solid gold. Which makes me wonder what happened. Did someone leave the show after season one kind of like how Larry David left Seinfeld? Once the person with all the good ideas and stories left Alex was left on his own with all his anti capitalist sjw bullshit and moral lessons shit. And that's another thing,I am sick and tired of this loser lecturing to us all like he's some all knowing wise sage and its his job to educate and enlighten us. Attacking 12 yr olds on twitter because the little shits like shipping? He basically killed this show and raped its dead body.
>>
>>77744617
Its not a meme when its true. And what the fuck is up with another hiatus? Will you just air your shit stain finale and end this torture you sadistic little cunt? Just dragging out our misery to the very end huh Alex? Seriously faggot why do you want to be hated so badly?
>>
>>77744629
Matt Chapman left

I presume Alex's relationship with Ariel took a turn for a worse considering how fucking badly he's kicking Dipper's cunt in and how much he's striving to put Mabel on a pedestal and failing and throwing a shitstorm when the fans don't like it
>>
>>77744629
Manzi, its time to stop.
>>
>>77744629
>>77744654
Stop, my sides can't take it anymore.
>>
>>77742342
the creation of japity falls
>>
>>77744593
Hey, Summerween at least was justified, they were being chased by a monster. Leave it out of this.
>>
File: chicken kek.jpg (187KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
chicken kek.jpg
187KB, 500x500px
>>77742383
I was in the thread that this was originally posted in.

I haven't laughed so hard at a GFG thread.
>>
>>77744756
Dipper wouldn't have been in a bad mood and ticked off the monster by slamming the door if Mabel hadn't kept harassing him about going when he clearly didn't want to
>>
File: 101.jpg (145KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
101.jpg
145KB, 960x960px
>>77744689
Oh I got more. And what's this shit with trying to make him into a ladies man? Look at this fucking hook nosed,pointed chin having,balding four foot tall faggot. Like Manzi was a catch? She looked like fucking Andy Dick in a blonde wig. What woman would want a obnoxious little drunken commie? The fucking retard can't even drive. CAN'T EVEN DRIVE! The fucking loser has to get rides everywhere. Oh and one more thing,how long do you think it will be till it comes out the faggot was fired for being so drunk at that awards show? Bank on it. He was completely sloshed.
>>
>>77744666
But Chapman didn't left after Season one, he also wrote NWHS and Society of the blind eye.
>>
>>77742204
This

>That season one and 2A finale
>the most serious thing I've ever seen in American animation
>IT DOESN'T MATTER GUYS, YOU WANT MORE MABEL? LMAO.

1000000000000% RAGE
>>
>>77744808
Like i said. Fuck this midget bitch. I hope you get stabbed in your man twat Hirsch.
>>
>>77744806
All 2A

2B onward is without him and 2B is an abortion
>>
>>77744787
Him being fired certainly makes more sense than just walking away from this
>>
>>77743435
Stan o' War
>>
>>77744787
You post that pic, he looks manly in this one.
>>
>>77744875
OF COURSE IT DOES. Granted it was probably very polite and courteous but He was fired none the less. That fucking tumblr post was so transparent its pathetic.

Future prediction. Alex Hirsch is exposed as a pedophile and Disney admits they fired him for touching a kid on a studio tour.
>>
File: Consider The Following.gif (23KB, 301x200px) Image search: [Google]
Consider The Following.gif
23KB, 301x200px
Alright, so, so far

Ford, the "competent, steadfast, smarter" twin:
>Actively chose to make a deal with the most evil being in Gravity Falls
>Needed to be rescued in nearly every major outing he's been on
>Created tons of unnecessary drama and tension between the family during a moment of crisis
>Refused to tell either twin about the true important of the snowglobe, which ultimately resulted in Bill's evil plan working
>Got defeated and captured barely in hour into the final boss fight

Meanwhile

Stan, the "dumb, greedy, incompetent twin"
>Single-handedly built a fucking Stargate to save his brother using only a third of his brother's scattered notes and finished it in a fucking day when found the last parts
>Loves his family unconditionally and did everything he could to keep the drama to a minimum even it was clear it was out of his hands
>Had the foresight to copy ALL of his brother's notes down so even though Bill destroyed the journals they still have all the information they need to defeat him
>Raised a rebellion with the surviving citizens of Gravity Falls and is currently beating back Bill's minions with them

I mean, I ain't tryin' to be a hater, I love both characters, but for how Ford's been acting towards Stan and the way he's been treating him he's really coming up short when you stack the two together.
>>
>>77744787
>makes fun of Alex's looks
>posts a hot pic of him
>>
>>77743526
that sounds like my sister

I appreciate it but I feel sorry that she has me as a brother
>>
>>77744888
>this
>>
>>77744909
Can I just ask why Alex is so rapidly aging? He look like he was 19 when he started this show,2012 wasn't a long long time ago. He looks like he's 40 now. What the hell happened? He was working on a cartoon show not digging ditches in Sudan. So why the hell is he turning into a old man so soon?
>>
>>77744471
>>77744629
>>77744654
>>77744787
>>77744921

>when an autistic child's favourite show doesn't go the way he wants it to
>>
>>77744926
the show got worse after Ford was introduced

plain and simple
>>
>>77743592
>>77743763
the same kind of people who would send their children to live with stan

there are a ton of jokes about how irresponsible Stan is with children
>>
>>77744940
That's what passes as hot now? When did standards of appeal and attraction slide so low?
>>
>>77744964
Because he parties hard
>>
>>77744787
>>77744666
>>77744629
>>77744492
That's it. I for one have the idea to flood his twitter and other media with our opinions and if he starts erasing those, then we are going to take the thing to another level like pizza calls or something.
>>
>>77744926
tHIS
>>
>>77744975
I agree. I wish he was never introduced into the series. I feel like it was the hacks way of trying to make his show more like R&M. Amoral douchebag older male scientist with his awkward paranoid younger relative tackle the paranormal....
>>
File: 1411513133357.gif (147KB, 380x214px) Image search: [Google]
1411513133357.gif
147KB, 380x214px
>>77744112
thank u <3

;^)
>>
Dipper Breast Suffocation WHEN

http://garabatoz.tumblr.com/post/133987415002/questions-in-spanish
>>
>>77744996
Get on this anon. Enough talk. Its time for war. I'm opening a twitter for this purpose exclusively.
>>
>>77745045
It will be a good death.
>>
>>77744629
>That last episode was the most autistic shit i have ever seen.

have you seen your own posts
>>
>>77744975
And people act like Dipper's life would have been so much better if he took that apprenticeship.

If Ford's performance in EVERY MAJOR EPISODE HE'S BEEN IN is any indication, Dipper would spend the majority of his time rescuing his ass.

At least Mabel trades places being useless and useful every other episode. Ford's just been a hindrance the entire time he's been in the show.
>>
File: 129037.jpg (29KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
129037.jpg
29KB, 225x350px
>>77744764
>>77742383
What happened? I missed this /gfg/ thread
>>
>>77744926
Now one of Dipper and Mabel
>>
>>77745113
It's not really this, it's that Dipper's needs and future was never even in question. It's all about how Mabel feels.
>>
>>77743898
>her scarf
Who drew this? Sauce
>>
>>77745168
It sounds less like that and more like you hold a grudge against Mabel as a character.
>>
File: metaphor.png (239KB, 326x531px) Image search: [Google]
metaphor.png
239KB, 326x531px
What's going on here?
>>
>>77745221
I resent Mabel for being put on the pedestal, yes. She's a very pathological character who's designated moral centre without backing it up and who's being denied development means world have to bend over to her.
>>
What's all this bottled rage all of a sudden? Was one mediocre episode all it took to turn this general into a shit flinging fest?
>>
>>77745249
I think you're projecting emotions you feel with people in your life on to Mabel.
>>
>>77745264
Fuck off tumblr
>>
>>77745249
so what other lead female characters do you hate in tv shows

and in real life
>>
>>77745113
>>77745221
Whoa whoa, I agree that Ford is a bad character, but I'm also the anon that agreed Mabel was a selfish cunt in this episode AND I'm an anon who DEFENDED Mabel up until this episode

Dipper needed to figure out his life on his OWN TERMS. Mabel needs to too. Dipper could have ended up hating staying with Ford and gone home! And Mabel should have been supportive of that. Or he could have loved it or even surpassed Ford.

Ford's a manipulative cunt who shouldn't be around children but it's on Dipper to decide his fate or more importantly his parents, not Mabel throwing a tantrum.

Dippy Fresh as the cruelest shit too. They didn't just find Dippy Fresh, Mabel summoned in a version of her brother to show her actual brother what he looked like in a perfect world.

Fucking disgusting.
>>
The real question is

Was Ariel as shitty as Mabel when she was a child?
>>
Why is dipper such a beta male?
>>
>>77745277
Can't name any right now. Not even Lisa Simpson is that dissonant.
>>
>>77745282
>Dippy Fresh is the cruelest shit
He was just a dumb coping mechanism.
>>
>>77745326
He's Alex's self insert, duh-doy
>>
>>77745326
He was pretty alpha last episode.
>>
>>77745282
>Dippy Fresh as the cruelest shit too. They didn't just find Dippy Fresh, Mabel summoned in a version of her brother to show her actual brother what he looked like in a perfect world.

The point of Dippyfresh is that he was more supportive of Mabel staying in her dreamland. This is said a number of times
>>
>>77745326
Because Dipper's cute and betas are the cutest.
>>
>>77745333
One she should have kept buried. You think if it was swapped it would have been cool for Dipper to be 'hey here's a version of you that's mature and smart and actually supportive of me!!'. No, it's fucking gross, and especially when you see that Dipper was bullied for being the weird nerd his whole life and Mabel makes a Better Dipper (to her) that's basically a 90's abortion.
>>
>>77745349
He wasn't alpha Mabel forced him to come home with her, because she is a manipulative cunt.
>>
>>77743909
As in it would be so easy for (after Wendy tells Dipper off) them to both have a can of Pitt Cola in Robbie's van, both of them facing forward, a bit silent and taking in what just happened.

I mean come on, the episode depicted them as equals for fugde's sake
>>
>>77745333
>>77745359
Dippy Fresh could have been a carbon copy of Dipper that was just more supportive or loving. Dippy Fresh was nothing like Dipper and Mabel had no way of knowing people could even enter her dream-world. She had no real Dipper in there, Dippy Fresh was her preference.
>>
>>77745365
>>77745384
>i hate u mom!!!!!!!
>>
>>77745384
Alright , let's forget about that scene for just one second. Are you really going to forget Dipper's will of titanium?
>>
>>77745384
Okay, I've been way too polite to you up until now. None of the emotions you are feeling are real and you're projecting your own shit onto a fucking fictional child in a cartoon because you're a walking sack of mental issues.

Either kill yourself, get therapy or go amish because your posts make these threads incredibly frustrating to sit through.
>>
>>77745425
Do you think Dippy Fresh had been 'supporting' her in the days before the real Dipper and co came into the bubble?
>>
>>77745436
You could say the 4 of them all have will of titanium because they all got out
>>
>>77745210
Some anon in the draw threads http://boards.4chan.org/co/thread/77725974/co-general-drawthread#bottom
Think he's still taking requests if anyone's interested
>>
> people think that last episode was bad

This just shows how truly great the show is. What was a bad episode for gravity falls would have been a great episode for others. The episode had alot of Gravity Feels and great continuity. This can't be argued. People complaining about mabel completly missed the point on how it was strengthening dipper and mabels bond.
>>
>>77745425
>Dippy Fresh could have been a carbon copy of Dipper that was just more supportive or loving.

you're forgetting that the whole dreamland was a mock 80's/90's thing
>>
>>77745469
Nah, only Dipper did, but his resistance against temptation caused the whole bubble to pop.
And now I want to see Dipper as a Green Lantern.
>>
>>77745429
I have a great mother relationship and I don't even live with her no-NEETmo

I literally don't care if you believe me but Mabel was awful in this episode and I'm mad how shitty it was

>>77745457
You know how hard I cringed when Dipper mimicked the first boy she ever hit on in the series
>>
>>77745496
>This just shows how truly great the show is
>the delusion runs this deep
>>
>>77745425
>Mabel is mad at Dipper because she feels like he's abandoning her. So in her mind, let's have her create a more supportive version of Dipper. And because everything in her mind is silly, let's make him silly too.

That was the thought process behind the character, that is what was written, that was what you were supposed to take away from the episode.

The emotional reaction you are having to events of this episode are completely inappropriate and are totally at odds with what actually happened. What you feel is neither valid no real.

Fuck your emotions, that's not what actually happened in the show. Get over it.
>>
>>77745496

Alex, stop posting.
>>
>>77745516
>people said this about Roadside Attraction too

>>77745497
Sure he fit the motif but he literally wasn't Dipper in any way, just shape and form. He had Dipper's body but was nothing like him and had Dipper made a version of Mabel that was mature and intelligent you bet your ass she would have gotten her feelings hurt

>>77745517
I'm totally fine with Mabel making another version of Dipper to console her, it was deliberately summoning him into the room when Dipper was trying to reason with her that was cruel. She didn't like what he was saying, so she presented him with 'hey! Here's someone that looks like you that I think you should be acting more like at this moment!'. And she brought him to the courtroom too.

>complaining about looking over DEEP the show

Alex pls
>>
File: 11.png (182KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
11.png
182KB, 500x374px
>>77745546
>memes are the only response

he's right
>>
>>77745496
> Gravity feels

Is this an actual term? Cringe as fuck.
>>
>>77744926
I never liked Ford, still don't.

Long live Stan.
>>
>>77745581
>and had Dipper made a version of Mabel that was mature and intelligent you bet your ass she would have gotten her feelings hurt

Now you're just assuming shit

the projection is real
>>
Copied from something on tumblr:

>Dippy Fresh isn’t with her when she’s sleeping in the room like Dipper would have been in the attic (these two couldn’t stay apart for one night, don’t you think it’s weird that she’s alone?).

>He’s not around her at all until she summons him.

When Dipper showed up Mabel didn't say 'pfft I already got a Dip', she said that now that Dipper and co were able to experience her dreamworld with her it was perfect.
>>
Although I really disliked the last episode, I've always found the Alex hate memes on /gfg/ annoying and now they're becoming obnoxious. It's just a cartoon show. For children. And I know it's just an old meme for many but some of these recent posts seem a bit too sincere...
>>
>>77745676
Nice blog post
>>
File: nowltmpgNc1svty08o1_1280.png (617KB, 821x688px) Image search: [Google]
nowltmpgNc1svty08o1_1280.png
617KB, 821x688px
>>
>>77745652
>Mabel, who gets her feelings hurt when Dipper wants to hang out with his crush
>Mabel, who forces Dipper to stall the most important thing in his life so he can help her make socks to impress a boy she met a week ago and gives 0 help towards Dipper with the laptop while he takes time out to help her

Pretty sure you're the one projecting atp I'm just following up based on how she's acted in the past

>>77745655
>copied from tumblr

Who will bend over backwards to defend her because people wrongly got mad at her for TTP and Deep End and because tumblr

>she said that now that Dipper and co were able to experience her dreamworld with her it was perfect.

until Dipper started pointing out she was being a cunt and the world was burning
>>
>>77745655
Stuff like this is why episodes like these are tough. They almost require a second watch or a third to really grasp whats going on. The episode is better on later watches.
>>
File: 199999872T.jpg (296KB, 688x1028px) Image search: [Google]
199999872T.jpg
296KB, 688x1028px
You can't tell me what to do dad.
>>
File: 1422859297818.png (61KB, 1547x1458px) Image search: [Google]
1422859297818.png
61KB, 1547x1458px
>>77745676
I remember when hackposting was actually funny

now it's just some /tv/eddit level spam shit
>>
>>77745687
I would have liked to see these two bro up but what ending up happening was so much better right? Thanks hack.
>>
>>77745721

Fucking manlet!
>>
>>77745676
Pipe down, manlet.
>>
File: tumblr_mb3hq1AvIf1rek3moo1_500.png (131KB, 500x571px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mb3hq1AvIf1rek3moo1_500.png
131KB, 500x571px
>>77745736
What a missed opportunity

I thought Robbie and Pacificia would be eased into new roles in season 2 but they just got an episode or two and then were dropped
>>
>>77745676

>Posting an opinion

>>>/trash/
>>
>>77740281
>SERIES finale
T__T brehs...
>>
File: JUST.jpg (16KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
JUST.jpg
16KB, 300x400px
>you will get three seasons, trust me goyim
>i said you will get two seasons and a movie, dont misquote me stupid goy
>i hereby announce to tumblr that the final hour long episode of season 2 will be the last gravity falls thing ever except for the journal need those extra shekels
>an hour long episode? i said 45 minutes plus commercial breaks my little shabbo
>>
>>77741297
It was a trap just like Bill said. When he set up the bubble the Pines were protected by the unicorn magic and untouchable, after that he didn't really see them. When they showed up and negated the bubble he took out the major threat of Ford and assumed Dipper would get taken by his lackies, however in case that didn't work out he had Gideon on the case, and in the event Dipper managed to get past Gideon he had the bubble still as a trap. Bill actually had a multi-layer defense that Dipper managed to outfox by being mature and willing to sacrifice, so basically not like Ford.
>>
File: 1448517354198.jpg (59KB, 359x398px) Image search: [Google]
1448517354198.jpg
59KB, 359x398px
>>77746077
>>
>>77746077
40 minutes
>>
>>77746126
Including 2 intros (full length) and 2 credit sequences.
>>
File: Teets.png (191KB, 407x744px) Image search: [Google]
Teets.png
191KB, 407x744px
>Best girl.
>>
>>77746167
Move them a bit lower, and combine them into one.
>>
File: 1411429967711.jpg (125KB, 1240x738px) Image search: [Google]
1411429967711.jpg
125KB, 1240x738px
I wish Manzi was my gf
>>
>>77746183

Well, do you have a cartoon show?
>>
>>77742787
Yes, Fuck that shitty "resolution"
>>
>>77746220
If I work real hard I can at least get a webcomic.
>>
File: 1411590817031.jpg (41KB, 599x596px) Image search: [Google]
1411590817031.jpg
41KB, 599x596px
>>77746220
No
>>
>>77746183
She's an autistic manchild /v/edditor.
>>
File: Bawls.png (188KB, 407x744px) Image search: [Google]
Bawls.png
188KB, 407x744px
>>77746182
Like this?
>>
File: 1407477382761.png (682KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1407477382761.png
682KB, 1280x720px
>>77746270
>>77746183
I think I have a fetish for this kind of hat
>>
>>77746270
I wonder how Schaal and Ritter feel about the break up

I bet T.J. was thrilled
>>
>>77746270

Then work on it, soon enough you will bang better girls than Mamzi. Honestly, I think you can do better than that. She already banged a bunch of dude before.
>>
>>77746271
sounds like my kind of girl
>>
>>77746279
Maybe a bit more subtle, but yes.
>>
>>77745045
gara doing breast smother my dick is Italy diamonds
>>
>>77746306
I don't do subtle.
>>
>>77746183
One a scale from buying crunchy instead of smooth peanut butter to experimenting on the Chernobyl nuclear reactor while it was running, how much of a mistake was leaving Manzi?
>>
>>77746317
Clearly. I could see Dippy Fresh being that hung, but Dipper should probably be a bit more subdued.
>>
>>77746331
It freed her. Nothing good will come of being with him.
>>
>>77746331
smoother pb is trash

I'll take crunchy any day
>>
>>77746341
Dippy Fresh has a coke can dick

Dipper has a tooth pick price
>>
>>77746345
>Hirsch's next relationship is literally perfect
>stable, happy, blessed with children
>grow old and die together
>all while Manzi watches alone, her looks fading, until she's 45, overweight, and the owner of 5 love proxy cats
This is my fetish
>>
>>77746341
>>77746368
Guys, why is Mabel imagining the ideal version of her brother with a very large penis.

You know that they are siblings, right?
That means they have no sexual attraction to each other at all
>>
File: 1411505194755.png (241KB, 1352x1560px) Image search: [Google]
1411505194755.png
241KB, 1352x1560px
>>77746295
I'll get on it anon

hopefully one day I'll have my own cute cosplay girl to dump
>>
>>77742621
>when Alex & Roiland got drunk and came to hang with us.
Is this in the archives somewhere? What should I search for? I missed this somehow
>>
>>77746379
Mabel is a sick little girl

She needs therapy
>>
>>77746379
Maybe she wants him to be well endowed for her fantasy versions of Candy and Grenda?
>>
>>77741943
Wait... do her flaming legs have hair all over them? Gross, she probably smells like burnt popcorn.
>>
>>77746379

>literally has brother dress up like her dream boys

>Dipper wants to grow old with mabel

No, anon. Of course not.
>>
>>77744426
All we can hope for is she learns to have some agency in the finale
>>
>>77746391

That's the confidence you need! But no, don't dump her.
>>
>>77744426
homosuck is shit
>>
>>77746439
What's the point of living if you can't make beautiful people cry?
>>
>>77746379

She's fucked in the head.
>>
>>77746460

Actually, you're correct. I never thought about it like that.
>>
>>77746463
Do you think Dipper get Dippy to let him try on one of his jock-straps after this?
Also can there be a version where Tyrone, the other Dipper-copies, and even Lil' Gideon get to compete too?
>>
>>77746463
I feel weird about saving this

but I am
>>
>>77745496
>People complaining about mabel completly missed the point on how it was strengthening dipper and mabels bond.
Pardon my responding to bait, but it's pretty fucking hard to believe they have this "great bond" when 80% of the episodes end with Mabel getting what she wants and Dipper just having to deal with it.
>>
So you're Solid Stanley of the Gravity Falls Resistance forces. How do you allocate your resources to beat Bill?
>>
File: Pacifica LBD.png (1MB, 1084x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Pacifica LBD.png
1MB, 1084x1500px
>>77742655
now I want to see what a Pilot style Candy, Grenda, and Pacifica would look like

>>77742529
>Pacifica's wearing this outfit and hands Dipper the bell right before they get started(she gives Stan enough money each time that he could easily make Dipper exclusive to her, but Pacifica finds the idea of Dipper being the town stud to really turn her on, plus Dipper being known as a gigolo actually makes it easier for her to be with him, as her parents don't think it's anything serious due to that)

>>77746463
we need a followup where Dipper after using the Size Crystals on himself competes against Dippy Fresh again
>>
File: S1e10_robbie_pointing.png (418KB, 1000x561px) Image search: [Google]
S1e10_robbie_pointing.png
418KB, 1000x561px
Is Robbie still in a band?
>>
>>77746585
In a throne now
>>
>>77743345
>it doesn't count if it happened outside of spacetime!
>>
File: 1447914100617.jpg (63KB, 445x372px) Image search: [Google]
1447914100617.jpg
63KB, 445x372px
>>77746379
>Siblings can't be sexually attracted to each other
>Being this much in denial.
>>
File: [bear growls].gif (720KB, 500x377px) Image search: [Google]
[bear growls].gif
720KB, 500x377px
>>77746524
Hide everyone behind a Great Wall of Brown Meat, then rally the townsfolk to go around and wrap his feet with gold chains for old men when he tries to look over it.
>>
>>77742930
oh yeah, they'll get a REAL great education in buttfuck oregon
... i mean san francisco is going to brainwarp the hell out of em, but it already has. hahaha it's okay to hurt rich people etc. highschool in gravity falls is not gonna improve that
>>
>>77746463
Man I really wanna see them buns
>>
File: 1413787388210.png (704KB, 3195x4211px) Image search: [Google]
1413787388210.png
704KB, 3195x4211px
>>77746439
if anything she'll probably dump me first
>>
>>77746634
School is not for smart people

When will sheeple learn this?
>>
>>77746657

Yeah, you're probably right. She'll dump you, and probably get half the money.
>>
>>77746488
>Gideon
No. The rest can come though.
>>
Anyone have the pic of the art that a drawfriend from a few threads ago, with Dipper and Mabel swapping clothes, Dipper and Bill hanging out, etc.?
>>
>>77746647
Me too. I bet the view is incredible.
>>
>>77746733
Especially if he were to bend over, or squat.
>>
Gravity Falls Wiki front page has a very fitting quote up.
>>
File: 1448223879440.png (586KB, 1600x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1448223879440.png
586KB, 1600x1500px
>>77746729

This?

It's also on the Booru.
>>
>>77746777
What about his lewd pics? I cant find the new ones anywhere.
>>
>>77746777
I see there's supposed to be a link for the bottom left corner...
>>
wait, alex voices soos?

he has some impressive range
>>
>>77746777
Thanks. Also,

>Dipper dressed like Mabel from "The Love God" episode
Anyone want to color that part?
>>
>>77746721
How about other /co/ boys, like Morty?
>>
File: tumblr_n9x5hseiWf1t66z7do1_500.png (159KB, 500x277px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n9x5hseiWf1t66z7do1_500.png
159KB, 500x277px
its canon that dipper has said 'daddy'
>>
>>77746827
Our if not that, Dipper getting kissed by a boy while dressed like that?
>>
>>77746777

More?
>>
>>77746900
What were the lyrics again?
>>
>>77746806

If you recall a specific one, I can probably repost it. I think I've saved most of of them from the last few months.

>>77746809

That's on the booru as well, but here:
http://i.imgur.com/oN3iruK.png
>>
>>77746879
I'd be happy with that.
>>
>>77746975
The one with him bending over in front of the mirror, and the one with him on top of Ford?
>>
>>77746806
He posts a lot of his lewd stuff on his y-gallery (boybox)
>>
>>77746816
Soos, McGucket, Hunk McGrunk, Bill
>>
>>77746961

http://gravityfalls.wikia.com/wiki/Taking_Over_Midnight

>Don't worry, daddy. I've got my favorite dress on?!
Ritter's delivery of that line is one of my favourite parts of the episode.
>>
>>77746996
He doesnt have a lot of his recent works from the past few months on there.
>>
>>77747013
agreed

that line kills me every time
>>
>>77746900
I forgot these kids even have parents.
>>
>>77747016
Man, looks like he deleted most Dipper stuff from there. Wonder why.
>>
>>77747080
He realized his moral soul was on the line.
Pederasty is a sin.
>>
>>77746984

Sorry for the delay. I have the one with Ford handy:
http://i.imgur.com/oyb4smQ.png

I know which one the other is, but it's either lost in my folders, or I forgot to save it. It ought to be in the desustorage archive, though, since it was fairly recent.
>>
>>77747080
I dont think he even uploaded them if he still has the old ones, he says he doesnt like uploading pics there cause it's a hassle.

So pretty much snag them up when he draws them in the threads.
>>
>>77747124
Dang, thanks for the pic though. I'll check to see if it's still there.
>>
>>77747149
He definitely posted them, but most gfg pics were compiled into one big pic. His journal said he was going to delete, them, I don't know why though.
>>
>>77746984
>>77747124
>>77747163

Fuck, disregard that. I found it after I posted that:
http://i.imgur.com/P71PZaH.png
>>
>>77747169
Yes! Thanks anon.
>>
>>77747168
Hopefully he put them up somewhere else, like a site easier to upload. He had so many Gravity Falls images.
>>
>>77747048
Honestly the writers started ignoring the whole out of town thing like halfway through season 1 and instead started treating Stan as their lifelong guardian and Grenda and Candy as Mabel's lifelong BFFs.
>>
File: dance the night away.gif (1021KB, 393x220px) Image search: [Google]
dance the night away.gif
1021KB, 393x220px
>>77747198
Time flies when you're having fun. AND WAITING AN ENTIRE HIATUS BETWEEN EPISODES, at the time. Hiatuses? Hiati? Is this like one of those cactus things?
>>
>>77747195

It kills me to think of how much art was lost when archive.moe died. I have almost a hundred draws from that particular artist saved, but I know I missed more from earlier.
>>
>>77747295
>tfw all of /34/'s art is gone forever

Anybody have her tumblr?
>>
>>77747295
if it was good enough, it was probably reposted at some point. otherwise, there's always desustorage.
>>
File: hati-wolf-update.jpg (67KB, 620x274px) Image search: [Google]
hati-wolf-update.jpg
67KB, 620x274px
>>77747291
HATI
>>
>>77747301
>there's always desustorage.

It's a help, but desustorage doesn't have anything from between early October 2015 and some point in 2013 for /co/. A huge chunk of /gfg/ threads are missing.
>>
>>77747295
Yeah. I dont know why he would delete them, i hope he lets us know why or where we can find them.
>>
>>77747337
I believe Desustorage is integrating the Moe database into it, so we'll regain all but the several months that Moe lost before it died
>>
>>77747003
Don't forget Dippy Fresh.
>>
>>77746661
I Dunno Rick.
>>
File: dipper 50.png (311KB, 595x595px) Image search: [Google]
dipper 50.png
311KB, 595x595px
>>77747515

Man, fuck Dippy Fresh. What an asshole.
>>
>>77747625
Mabel already did.
>>
File: 1443922235249.gif (656KB, 310x270px) Image search: [Google]
1443922235249.gif
656KB, 310x270px
>>77747625
>Man, fuck Dippy Fresh
Dont mind if i do, with my tongue.
>>
>>77746358
My african american
>>
>>77743002
Yeah: mushyplushiecomics.tumblr.com
>>
>>77747719
Neat
http://mushyplushiecomics.tumblr.com/image/130153013443
>>
>>77747195
>>77747349
I just discovered why my folder isn't named boybox
It's named after their Tumblr.
I don't know if I should tell /gfg/, is that rude?
It might not have the old stuff anyways
>>
>>77747840
Why would it be rude? Getting to see other work of theirs would be nice if GF is still included.
>>
>>77747840

If the url's sour/sweetscreen, drawfriend has already linked to it himself. Not really rude.
>>
>>77747349
I was going through a thing where I thought I would stop drawing shota that was too NSFW, but I obviously haven't.

I think if I put them up on my y-gallery they're still recoverable for 30 days after removal. Which ones did you want again?
>>
>>77747932
All of them
>>
>>77747932
Seconding
>>77747957

Another anon was kind enough to post the ones i was asking for, but there's some other ones too like Dipper's feet, but there's also the ones featuring armpits. If i had to be specific, really i'd love to see all of it.
>>
>>77747957
>>77748007
http://imgur.com/57F8vEp.jpg
>>
File: Reika Face.png (132KB, 281x331px) Image search: [Google]
Reika Face.png
132KB, 281x331px
I can't say Im surprised people are defending this garbage

but I am disappointed
>>
>>77748062
Thanks a bunch man!
>>
>>77748067
Anon please, no one is defending weirdmageddon, everyone knows what a blunder it is.
>>
Do you think Alex is proud of Weirdmageddon?
>>
File: Unicorn.png (112KB, 285x230px) Image search: [Google]
Unicorn.png
112KB, 285x230px
>There's a barrier around Gravity Falls Bill and his gang of weirdos can't penetrate
>Cue the Mystery Shack Resistance
>Cue Celestebellebethabelle
>Her once-luxurious mane is all cut up
>Ford needed Unicorn Hair to Bill-proof the shack, creating a forcefield Bill can't penetrate

There's a barrier around Gravity Falls.
>>
File: BB_Dipper01.png (32KB, 251x270px) Image search: [Google]
BB_Dipper01.png
32KB, 251x270px
>>77748062
Fuck yes, thanks anon. So many great pics, i cant believe they were almost lost.

Especially the Dipper and Tyrone one and the thong. And this one, i love that cute face he's making.
>>
File: The_ugly_truth.png (25KB, 1088x664px) Image search: [Google]
The_ugly_truth.png
25KB, 1088x664px
Reminder that ALEX is hte SHoRT PERSON and also NOot GOOD at WrITING
>>
>>77748123
ok wear even are that guy's arms, brouh come on.......
>>
GIFFANY DID NOTHING WRONG
>>
>>77748561
Maybe Bill will set up a gauntlet of fallen enemies in the finale, and she'll get one, final appearance.
>>
>>77748119
Boybox always makes the most adorable Dipper ever.
>>
I wish Weirdmaggedon would end with Rick popping out of a portal and zapping Bill to Oblivion.
"H-here you go, Ford. Debt re-buuuuurp-paid."
>>
File: Crying Statue of Liberty.png (31KB, 298x250px) Image search: [Google]
Crying Statue of Liberty.png
31KB, 298x250px
>>77748667
He really does. It's just the best. So fucking cute. I really want to see more with him and Robbie too.
>>
>>77748140
Zerow of ten
>>
You guys are aware that Alex is probably in these threads basically all the time, right? I wonder how many of these Anons are him? Legitimately curious. We're a large general for his show on a well-known discussion website. I wonder how much of his all-nighters are spent just watching us. He probably posts totally normal discussion and is legitimately interested in his own show as a viewer. Maybe he's even started the generals a few times.
>>
>tfw reddit is unbearably cancerous for me to handle with joaje and all the stupid faggots in it
>tfw /co/ is cancerous because of joaje-tier shit memes
>tfw there is no place for me to discuss gravity falls
spare a thought for me anons
>>
>>77748827
Fuck off
>>
>>77748824
He has a trip. I figured it out a while ago.
>>
>>77748869
Which one you think it is?
>>
>>77748869
Whatever you say Alex
>>
>>77748827

If you want to praise Alex, talk about how Mabel can't do anything wrong and praise each episode, then fuck off back to the leddit sub

If you want to criticize Alex, Mabel and talk about what was wrong in each episode, then stay here and quit your fucking complaining. Otherwise, go blog about it on Tumblr and fuck off
>>
>>77748880
He showed up around the time the /gfg/s started, posts mostly on /tg/

If he sees this and I'm right, no need to switch trips. I won't tell anyone. The only reason I kinda have a feeling it's you is because my literal profession is investigation with specialties in text analysis. Nobody else has or will figure it out. Even on my end, it's just a strong feeling--nothing concrete.
>>
>>77748899
I could also be pretty wrong. This tripfag doesn't talk as much like Alex as some Anons I've seen.
>>
>>77746077
>>77746126
Where the fuck are you getting 40 minutes from?

He said AToTS would be 30 minutes and that's exactly how long it was, have a little faith.
>>
>>77748827
There are far more options in the neutral zone like, http://www.mystery-shack.com
>>
Dunno about other people but I knew Alex on/saw him around YTMND years ago where he was a reasonably-known member. His YTMND is pretty great:

http://betterlearntoplayitright.ytmnd.com/
>>
>>
>>77749042
http://disrespectful.ytmnd.com/
Holy shit I'm losing it.
>>
>>77746077
>>77746126
It's going to be 60 minutes. Do you not understand what an hour is?
>>
>>77748895
I don't get this Mabel can do no wrong meme, last episode quite clearly painted her as in the wrong.
>>
>>77749060
Not entirely, which it should have been. How dare Dipper want to be Ford's apprentice and follow his dreams doing what he loves because Mabel's having a bad day. In the end Dipper is the one who messed up and Mabel was justified to throw her shitty little tantrum and cause the Apocalypse.
>>
File: TheFuckingTruth.jpg (153KB, 635x916px) Image search: [Google]
TheFuckingTruth.jpg
153KB, 635x916px
>>
>>77749060
Everyone figured she learned nothing at all when Dipper decided studying bits and pieces of Weirdmageddon with Ford wasn't the best road to go down. Like she won so he lost, it's just more sibling rivalry schlock.
>>
File: aa53731058_p0.jpg (236KB, 521x1667px) Image search: [Google]
aa53731058_p0.jpg
236KB, 521x1667px
>>
>>77749068

Dipper would be fed up with Ford's hikkikomori lifestyle in a month, and he realizes it. He even refers to being Ford's apprentice as an unfeasible dream - because let's be honest, Dipper is NOT Ford and he could never be.

The fact that Mabel also got what she wanted doesn't mean Dipper "lost", Anon. Sibling relationships aren't about who "wins". He dodged a bullet as well.
>>
Do people not like this show anymore?
>>
>>77749269
You're full of shit and so is what the show presented it as in that last minute asspull. Dipper wouldnt be a fucking scientist, or a laboratory researcher. He would be like what Ford was doing, uncovering the secrets and mysterious of the world.

He wouldnt be cramped in a basement tinkering with beakers and wearing a fucking labcoat. He'd get education from him which would be intense no doubt but he's not going to be locked indoors. Mabel got her way again, with no blame. Dipper was lost out, their relationship is one sided bullshit.
>>
>>77749307
How'd you come to this conclusion?
>>
>>77749320
It seems like everyone here hates the show now just because of one episode.
The episode WAS underwhelming, though.
>>
>>77749346
Noone hates the show, everyone is mad hyped for the finale. Weirdmageddon 2 is considered underwhelming by some, true. Personally I'm happy with it.
>>
>>77749346
Personally i've always had my problems with it.

Also people are reacting that way because they now know that it's over after that. All this has to be dealt with and nothing can alter that, there's not going to be anything left to infer, speculate, or hope for.
>>
>>77749346
You mean Weirdmageddon 2?
Sure it wasn't action packed but it follows a very well worn trope in shows and movies. Not necessarily the calm before the storm but an opportunity to regroup and gather everyone together for a final push.

Buffy did it, Farscape did it, Angel did it brilliantly, Lord of the Rings did it at Minis Tirith...
You can't keep ratcheting up the action or tension continually over many episodes without a break as the viewer just gets fatigued.
>>
File: A Mystery.png (840KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
A Mystery.png
840KB, 1280x720px
>>77744975
>>77745027
>>77745650
>>77744926
>>77745113
>>77745282

Elaborate why.

Ford and Dipper get along well.
Ford is meant to be Dipper's best friend. Someone he can connect with that fully respects him and be nerds all day.

>Ford is a bad character

cosmicpines.tumblr.com/post/131111494904/stanford-pines-analysis

tiniestdormouse.tumblr.com/post/132844755698/this-is-what-a-tragic-hero-looks-like

BTFO
T
F
O
>>
>>77749433
Quit shilling your worthless blogs, cunt
>>
Soos is cute! CUTE!
>>
>>77748082
>>77748067
>>77749307
>>77749346
Looks like /sug/ is having a field day.

>>77749421
Exactly. It's "the bridge" episode.

>>77749452
It's not mine. Also, you're just butthurt /sug/fag.
>>
>>77749477
Please stop shitposting anon.
>>
>>77749433
fordfags are so desperate.
>>
>>77749383
>>77749401
>>77749421
So is it just a combination of Weird-2 Hackposting that's causing all this negativity?
>>
>>77749433
Dipper's best friend should have been another cute shota. They fucked it up with the other twin no one knew about shit.
>>
>>77749480
>>77749481
I'm a maincastfag bitch.

>>77749480

>>>/trash/
>>
>>77749477
>It's not mine
Uh huh sure
>>
>>77749489
A variety of things, those too probably.
>>
>>77749489
Pretty much.

Even the subreddit was affected because apparently, some of the fags here shitpost there. Not surprising though.

I also noticed that /sug/fags were more prominent and shitpost during the four month hiatus. They never left.
>>
>>77749494
yeah, it's kinda fucked up that GravFalls seem to consist of little girls.
>>
>>77741332
There was a Grunkle Stan mascot character in the courtroom, but that still bothered me.
>>
>>77749497
What? It really isn't. Besides, the post has a good point.

Can't tolerate being BTFO huh.
>>
>>77749529
Man, at least be honest when shilling your worthless blog posts

It's a little sad
>>
>>77749534
/sug/fags are getting worse every day.

Don't worry, your show's gonna become ZOMBIE UNIVERSE soon enough.
>>
>>77749529
stop being so spregy to your shit character
>>
>>77749549
Fuck you /sug/.
>>
>>77749546
>>77749557
Fuck off /sug/
>>
>>77749529
You're agreeing pretty aggressively for a post that isn't yours.
>>
File: roll them bones.gif (138KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
roll them bones.gif
138KB, 250x250px
>No! I'm sorry, Dipper... On the dark, weird road I travel, I'm afraid you cannot follow.

Changed his mind on that one pretty quick, innit?
>>
>>77744926
>Actively chose to make a deal with the most evil being in Gravity Falls
You mean he got tricked by Bill, who lied about what he was and his intentions.
>Needed to be rescued in nearly every major outing he's been on
He's needed help when Dipper or someone else has messed things up for him somehow. Survived just fine on his own until then.
>Created tons of unnecessary drama and tension between the family during a moment of crisis
What is this referring to exactly? Him asking Dipper to be his apprentice? That happened during a quiet moment before all hell broke loose.
>Refused to tell either twin about the true important of the snowglobe, which ultimately resulted in Bill's evil plan working
He told Dipper. Why the fuck would he tell Mabel? She wasn't involved.
>Got defeated and captured barely in hour into the final boss fight
Yeah getting captured by Bill wasn't great of him.

>Single-handedly built a fucking Stargate to save his brother using only a third of his brother's scattered notes and finished it in a fucking day when found the last parts
You make it sound like he built it from scratch. He REPAIRED the stargate and it took years to do so. Impressive due to his lack of science skill, sure. Also need to remember whole thing was broken because of him in the first place.
>Loves his family unconditionally and did everything he could to keep the drama to a minimum even it was clear it was out of his hands
What is this drama exactly you refer to? Second time it's mentioned.
>Had the foresight to copy ALL of his brother's notes down so even though Bill destroyed the journals they still have all the information they need to defeat him
It's good that he made copies and all, but don't act like he did it for anything other than accepting he might ruin the originals somehow.
>Raised a rebellion with the surviving citizens of Gravity Falls and is currently beating back Bill's minions with them
Hahaha what? He gathered some survivors at the shack.
>>
>>77749314
>Dipper wouldnt be a fucking scientist, or a laboratory researcher. He would be like what Ford was doing, uncovering the secrets and mysterious of the world.

Ford did that by working as a scientist, though. AToTS showed a bit of his research process, and it included lab work. And that's what he's spent most of 2B doing, as far as we know.

I agree that they've a poor job defining what exactly Ford does, though. He comes out of the Portal looking like some gun-toting adventurer, and that's sort of supported by the breadth of subjects covered in the Journals and the action scenes in DD&MD and D&MvtF. In those, he comes off as Dipper's kind of investigator. But the rest of the time, he's holed up in the basement doing god knows what. We don't see him do any field work at all except when he's forced to retrieve the glue for the Rift.

I guess there's also the question of how much adventuring Ford would want to do now that he's older, especially since he seems to have catalogued most of the phenomena in Gravity Falls already. That might help explain the discrepancy between Ford's seemingly action packed past and what he's doing now.

I think you have to take what Dipper said a little less literally, though. His point was that it was ridiculous to spend his teenage years studying the paranormal at the expense of more normal life experiences. Whether he would have done it in a lab or running around the woods is beside the point.
>>
File: 1443714094489.png (390KB, 1108x1044px) Image search: [Google]
1443714094489.png
390KB, 1108x1044px
>>77749433
>>77749477

You know, I like that Tragic Hero essay on the Stans, and I enjoyed reading it the first time it was posted. But you don't need to repost it every single time someone mentions they don't like Ford. Especially if they're saying they dislike him as a person, or the effect he's had on the story, rather than suggesting he's a poorly written character. Instead, why not form your own arguments by drawing on the points raised in those posts?

Also, calling "BTFO" on your own posts just makes you look desperate to shut down further discussion.
>>
>>77749651
Ford was making that machine under the influence of Bill, we dont know how much of all that scientific holding up shit was due to him genuinely doing what he enjoyed and how much was done for the sake of the portal.

Honestly aside from the portal it seemed like Ford had a healthy balance of bookish research and paranormal adventuring. And i wouldnt call the last part unreasonable. Not all kids want to have that "normal" life experience, Dipper especially has known that he's not like other kids, it wouldnt be surprising to hear him want to join Ford, which was his initial reaction, he was all for it and it suits him. Sure he could also go back to a normal life and still have it be realistic but that's just the depth of his character. The way he hand-waved what was obviously the offer of a lifetime he was excited to pursue as "basement dwelling scientist shit" especially for the sake of Mabel was the real retarded part.
>>
>The Ice Bag on the Bill Cipher Wheel. Everyone thinks it's Wendy, but it's an ice bag? What?

Alex Hirsch:
>What kind of a mystery showrunner would I be if I, at this moment, answered who or what that was if it was anything. For all you guys know, it means nothing! For all you guys know it's just a fun little image that we snuck into the theme song.
>>
>>77749648
He realized he could still be a hero even if he had a dorky sidekick. Imagine how stunted Dipper would have been, going from the main character in his own story to second tier trash in somebody else's? Fuck Ford.
>>
I feel like we should do something on our generals for the remaining time we have left.
>>
>>77750024
That doesn't even make sense. I don't see how being with Ford would make him any less special.
>>
>>77749817
>Not all kids want to have that "normal" life experience, Dipper especially has known that he's not like other kids
>he hand-waved what was obviously the offer of a lifetime he was excited to pursue

But Dipper really does want an ordinary teenage life too. Look at how he reacted to the ghosts in The Inconveniencing, for example: he was ready to straight up ignore or cover up a real live haunting for the sake of fitting in with Wendy's friends. Only part of that was about impressing her, too. He genuinely wants a group of friends to do dumb teen shit with. We see it again in The Love God. That's not just character depth. That's a trait that's equally important to consider when assessing what Dipper would want.

Ford's weird combination of narcissism and a giant chip on his shoulder has led to his attitude that he (and now Dipper) is unique: his own little race apart marked for a special destiny. But I suspect the message Hirsch is going for is that, despite what Dipper may have believed at first, he isn't so far off from normalcy. Yeah, he has a weird birthmark and he's unusually smart. And he likes chasing conspiracies. But he's not doomed to be bullied or rejected by society forever for any of those things. He can fit in and succeed. He doesn't need to turn his back on the rest of the word the way his great uncle did.
>>
>>77742342
Alex coming to our Skycow room and drawing with us. Greatest moment in this shithole general hands down.
>>
File: Bad memories.png (498KB, 802x416px) Image search: [Google]
Bad memories.png
498KB, 802x416px
>>77750026
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9Pyc5AnPs4
>>
>>77749346
I've enjoyed /gfg/ since late 2012 but the overwhelming wave of negativity that arrived after AToTS failed to live up to almost impossible levels of hype has made this place a chore to browse and something I only do keep up with news.

People should stop watching if they hate the show so fucking much, or at least stop posting the same Alex is a hack/Mabel is a horrible person/why are my theories not cannon shit ad infinitum as if it's funny or insightful.
>>
>>77749314
Where would Dipper get his money from? Ford had a college grant that has surely run out now that it's been used for building an interdimensional portal and Dipper sure as hell wouldn't get anything similar if he drops out of school at 12. He already has a well planned out and realistic goal of having his own ghost-hunting show, staying with Ford would be completely impractical.
>>
File: 1448097016229.gif (2MB, 350x263px) Image search: [Google]
1448097016229.gif
2MB, 350x263px
>>77740556
>>77740900

Yep, it's canon that Wen/Dipp is dead.

>>77742462
>And an ugly monster it was.
>>
>>77741526
The soup d'jour with a side of your finest breadsticks.

Serve it with a smile and there'll be a handsome tip awaiting you garcon.
>>
>>77750514
Ford has a bunch of gizmos, gadgets, and access to supernatural stuff in the woods.

I'm sure they can easily handle the money issue with something.
>>
File: polaroidsv2.jpg (391KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
polaroidsv2.jpg
391KB, 1920x1080px
>>77749769
I only post it when someone says Ford is a poorly written character.

His character should be justified, he'a actually a really complex and compelling character. Significantly more so than the stereotypical goody two shoes scientist.

>>77749990
It's gonna be answered. The next episode's gonna be intense as fuck.
>>
File: Fords' Dreamscape.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Fords' Dreamscape.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>77750145
Great post anon. A favorite line of mine if from D&MvsTF:

>"This town is a magnet for things that are special, and that includes you and me. It brought both of us here, for a purpose."

I JUST FUCKING REALIZED

Dipper's not an anomaly at all, Ford is however. The twins visiting Gravity Falls is just a side effect of Ford's attraction to the town.

I may also argue that Dipper's purpose is to make Ford realize that family is important. A trait identical to Stan's. It doesn't have anything to do with the attraction though. Just a side effect.

Ford's emotionally blind and I feel empathy for him.
>>
>>77750415
It's just /sug/fags.

Apparently some of the fags here invaded /sug/ back during the four month hiatus, and now /sug/fags began to shitpost here for eternity.
>>
New thread when?
>>
NEW THREAD
>>77751183
>>77751183
>>77751183
>>
>>77740339
Tears were shed.
Thread posts: 528
Thread images: 102

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.