[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daredevil vs Jessica Jones Who would win?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 164
Thread images: 5

File: imoutoftoiletpaper.png (281KB, 593x316px) Image search: [Google]
imoutoftoiletpaper.png
281KB, 593x316px
Daredevil vs Jessica Jones
Who would win?
>>
Daredevil just needs to taser her and the deal is done.
>>
Good question I think. Matt is far far more skilled, but he has to land several hits to take a tough guy down, and Jessica is much tougher than the average russian thug.

Meanwhile, while Jessica will have a harder time hitting Matt, she really just needs a few choice hits to finish the job...still, Matt is tough...

I just know Luke would end his shit
>>
Three normies with a plank managed to take down Jessica. DD would annihilate her.
>>
>>77738970
Daredevil. Jess was pretty shit.
>>
Daredevil was a punching bag though.

But if he takes a punch from her, he's dead.
>>
Please. Matt might be blind but Jessica's so dumb she'd end up hitting Scarlet Witch if she fought him
>>
>>77739139
>he's dead.
She wasn't *that* strong. Besides I don't she'd ever land a clean hit.
>>
>>77739204
All she has to do is grab hold of him and he's fucked
>>
>>77739117
This. Jess can be KO'd by anybody.
Daredevil fights rooms full of dudes with weapons.
>>
>>77739259
Why cause she might toss him 10 feet? Besides I'm sure Matt is trained enough to escape from someone grabbing his collar.
>>
>>77739204
It was a significant plot point that she is strong enough to kill with one punch
>>
>>77738970
I like how Jess's match up got downgraded from Cap to DD. We might have to go one lower though to find a proper match up.

Jessica Jones vs Black Widow
Who would win?
>>
>>77739179
I got that reference
>>
>>77739204
All Daredevil does is take clean hits.

>>77739293
Especially when he's fighting a room full of dudes.
>>
The Devil of Hell's Kitchen
>>
>>77739294
>Why cause she might toss him 10 feet?

Because she could probably crush his skull with one hand...
>>
So was Jessica Jones also raped in the comics
>>
Was it just me or was there way, way too much generic wrestler throws in Jessica Jones?
>>
>>77739322
Sure he takes hits but against rooms full of dozens of dudes and literal ninjas. Not 1 on 1 against shitty amateurs.
>>
>>77739363
No. She was forced to not be raped.Yeah, its stupid. Bendis is stupid.
>>
Skill-wise Jessica is just a shitty brawler; aside from her strength she's no different from any one thug that Matt took out throughout the course of the series. The only way Jess wins is if Matt has no idea she has powers and she's trying to take him out with the first shot. Chances are he takes her lightly since she's just some random chick and takes a hard shot, but she's probably not trying to fuck him right away since she rarely does that even to people who attack her. So depending on how his suit holds up Matt gets really fucking bruised or breaks a rib, but then fights through it like usually and takes out Jess in about 10 minutes.

I can't see any logical scenario where she wins though. She'd have to get the jump on him but Matt would hear her coming.
>>
>>77739322
most of the times he took hits from normal dudes, he was with broken ribs and open cuts, contrary to other shows/cartoons/yadayada he didn't healed over night, fuck man, on the highway fight, he got his fucking chest stabbed by a pen just a few hours before.
>>
>>77739024
They had more tasers than one man could use if you're being fair.
>>
>>77739363
She was made to want to have sex but never given it, basically. Unless im remembering it wrong.
>>
>>77739645
Turn the one taser up higher.
>>
File: 1427679080564.jpg (61KB, 442x239px) Image search: [Google]
1427679080564.jpg
61KB, 442x239px
>>77739672
Woah
>>
>>77739672
Why not use a bigger taser ?
>>
>>77739380
Honestly that part is kind of what made the story work as a rape metaphor, though. Her body wanted his dick despite her knowing better. It's pretty un-subtly a metaphor for a forced orgasm, (intentional or not by Bendis) and a much creepier thing to do, I think. I was kind of disappointed it didn't carry through to the show.
>>
>>77739294
All she has to do is slam him on the ground and get in one good stomp. She can punch hard enough to kill, I feel a stomp is sufficient.
>>
>>77739315
Black Widow would destroy Daredevil
>>
>>77739259
not sure if grabbing a blind ninja man would be a good idea
>>
Jessica, definitely. Matt takes ridiculous beatings through his show. He gets seriously injured by normal thugs on a regular basis. Someone with super strength like this:
>>77739309

Would easily kill him.
>>
If DD didn't know she had superstrength, he might just try to punch her and have his shit wrecked by one of her slaps (see how he got got by Madam Gao).

Otherwise, I'm sure he could be more wary of avoiding her attacks and muster a rather easy win.

So I guess it would depend on whether or not he went in blind
>>
JJ is a horrible fighter. She's strong but doesn't actually know how to fight. DD can sense her every punch before it hits and dodge and counter while she's too drunk to even realize what's happening.
>>
Is Jessica drunk in this hypothetical fight?
>>
>>77740068
Nah I like Daredevil in this fight too. Widow is probably a better martial artist, but Matt can take more abuse, has better protection, and has a C-level super power to close the gap. Only way Widow wins is with gadgets and even then, Matt took out dudes with guns on the regular so I don't know how effective the stingers or stun batons will be.
>>
>>77740296
BW has waaaaay better showings in combat though. For all of DD's senses he still has trouble against skilled combatants. BW is good enough to seriously hurt people with her hair, and KO tough guys in a couple of hits. Her tasers only give her even more of an advantage, because she doesn't need to shoot, just swing, which goes well with her skills.

The only advantage Matt has is defense, but that won't win a fight. While Matt is busy getting beat up by street thugs, Natasha is fighting super robots.
>>
>>77739881
They probably took it out because it's waaaaay to risky to imply that a girl wants to be raped, even if they come out and say it's entirely because of Kilgrave it's still muddy waters to tread through.

>>77739315
Jesus who thought she could take Cap? I don't even think she could take Hawkeye. Even the weak Avengers like Clint and Natasha are trained well enough to know how to handle a bruiser with super strength. Without actual training Jessica's no more a threat to them than any of the Ultron bots they mauled through.

A fair Marvel fight for Jessica would be someone like Bobbi, or maybe May and Ward. Characters who are shown to be great hand to hand fighters but maybe not quite on the level of Matt/Clint/Nat.
>>
>>77740358
Yeah but as another Anon pointed out though, it's important to note that for the entirety of the Daredevil show Matt was fighting with progressively worse and worse injuries. He never had time to heal up and the only time we saw him fight healthy was in the beginning without his sticks or suit. Despite fighting with broken ribs for basically the whole show he was still a one man army and beat Nobu, Kingpin, Stick, and a whole mess of dudes with guns.
>>
>>77740362
>They probably took it out because it's waaaaay to risky to imply that a girl wants to be raped, even if they come out and say it's entirely because of Kilgrave it's still muddy waters to tread through.

It also wouldn't mesh too well with Kilgrave being motivated by wanting to be loved by the only person who had agency in the decision, and wasn't just him circlejerking himself. So I guess they took some depth from Jessica and traded it for some depth in Kilgrave.

Now which was cause and coincidence, I have no idea, but I did like the end result, and it managed to surprise me, which I enjoyed.
>>
>>77738970
Daredevil.

Jessica's stronger and more durable, but they're just leagues away in terms of skill. Jessica only gets by in fights because of her power, Matt's one of the best fighters in the MCU.

It would take some time to whittle her down, but Jessica would struggle to even land one hit on him.

Matt vs Luke would be the more interesting fight. Luke's way more durable than Jessica, and Matt might no be able to do any damage. And Luke is better in a fight than Jessica, he would eventually tag Matt. It would go on for ages, but I'd eventually give it to Luke probably.
>>
>>77740402
>Beat nobu
does that really count? He got destroyed. Besides, he said that that he could heal faster through meditation. Even then, thats all points to defense, not anything that makes it seem like he will win. The skill gap is pretty big here.
>>
>>77738970
Daredevil.
Daredevil would sense/see any of her attacks coming. JJ has strength but not stamina or fighting skill.
>>
>>77738970
Jessica wins but Matt fucks her up a bit
>>
>>77739645
>>77739672
Give him two tasers
>>
Daredevil no doubt. Jess can't fight and she's pretty fragile for some reason.
>>
>>77739672
>>77739688
>>77739815
>>77740647
TaserMan Netflix series when?
>>
Matt.

He would not get hit.

Jessica has no fucking fighting ability at all. She cannot even surprise Matt, he will know she is coming.

She cannot stand up to a few armed guys that Daredevil wouldn't even wipe his ass with.

IF, and only if, for some reason Daredevil isn't aware she is that strong despite her heart probably giving it away from two miles out for someone like Matt, and for some reason is foolish enough to allow himself to be hit, she could one punch him.
>>
Matt would win most likely. Jessica is very confusing. She loses fights she should win and wins fights she should lose.
>>
>>77740752
Bitches always have to contradict.
>>
>>77740763
bitches, right?
>>
Matt, he is much faster and smarter when it comes to fighting, yes, Jessica is a street level power house, but she is an awful fighter and everyone else that she dough was just as bad, Matt is a trained fighter, it's in his blood. If Jessica can land a hit she has a chance, but I don't see Matt giving her that chance before he takes her down.

Daredevil wins, no contest
>>
>>77738970
Dare Devil. He is a man
>>
File: 1435590569081.jpg (22KB, 297x296px) Image search: [Google]
1435590569081.jpg
22KB, 297x296px
>>77739117
Didn't know how to feel about that, guess its cool that shes strong but not broken
>>
Jessica. It would be like a baby fighting a grown man. Jessica could snap his arms and legs in half with her bare hands.
>>
>>77740790
Bitches.
>>
Jessica Jones and the BBC
>>
>Jessica Jones
>Punked out by four civilians and a plank of wood

>Daredevil
>Routinely took out entire room fulls of trained mobsters armed with guns. Defeated a ninja

I wonder who would win guys
>>
If we are talking canonically

Jessica should win:
>Flight
>Superhuman strength and durability
>Immunity to psionics

vs. Daredevil
>Superhuman senses
>trained ninja

But since you niggers LOVE your MCUs and "muh Netfrix Originers"

Then I'd have to go with Daredevil out of shear badassness.
>>
>>77739073
Luke almost died from the energy of a shotgun blast.

Trained heavy weight boxers have more energy than that in a good punch.

So maybe not Matt, but realistically a non-enhanced but highly trained person could just punch Cage so hard in the head he dies.

I really wish they didn't introduce that in Jessica Jones because I know at some point in his own show he's gonna go through a wall or get hit by a car and not have brain/organ damage.
>>
>>77742706
The shotgun was point blank, I'm sure he can take car or a wall a lot better than that.
>>
>>77739204
>She wasn't *that* strong.

>Show makes it a huge point show that she killed someone with ONE punch.
>>
I mean if she can get her hands on him, then yeah I think she would win, but Matt has years of fighting so he could just duck.
>>
>>77740173
>DD can sense her every punch before it hits and dodge

Then why does he stumble through his season half beaten to shit by gang members and human traffickers?
>>
>>77742769
It was specifically said to be straight to the heart. A regular strong person can kill you with a punch to the heart too.
>>
Who would win in a fight, Kilgrave or Superman?
>>
Well one is a man and the other is a woman so it's pretty obvious.
>>
Why didn't Jessica know about Daredevil, anyway? As soon as Claire mentioned she had a friend who made life difficult for bad guys I thought for sure Jessica would be like "You mean that crazy with the devil horns?" or something. They live in the same neighborhood so you'd think Matt's very public takedown of Fisk would get him a bit of recognition.
>>
>>77738970
Daredevil would dumpster her every time assuming he's allowed to throw things. In a confined space Jessica probably wins through brute force, but Matt is still in with a pretty decent chance if he ruptures an eardrum or similar. He's going to be a much better technical fighter than Jess who is like an untrained toddler with super strength.
>>
>>77743020
Superman is immune to human viruses, so Superman
>>
>>77742675
I mean, canonically, have you READ Daredevil? He takes out supervillains with comparable powers on the regular. Jessica has no technique, and no real ability to plan ahead. You're arguing for a different person with Jessica's powers beating Daredevil, not actually Jessica. The entire point of her character is that she's terrible at using her powers. Daredevil should win because he's actually good at fighting.
>>
>>77742706
I'm pretty sure the trauma to Luke's head was just as much from the back of his head hitting the concrete as hard as it did as it was from the actual blast. He got hit in the chin, but most of the damage seemed to be to his cranium.
>>
>>77744887
But his head would hit the concrete with less force than the gun or even a solid punch
>>
>>77744915
Maybe I'm off on the physics, but wouldn't his head have hit with as much force as the blast delivered? Since his skin is unbreakable, none of it would have been absorbed or anything.
>>
File: waytogo.jpg (28KB, 392x768px) Image search: [Google]
waytogo.jpg
28KB, 392x768px
fucking casuals
>>
Daredevil. Jess is most definitely more powerful but hasn't had much if any training, definitely not anything near Matt's. So while Matt's fucked if she goes all out and manages to get one or more good hits in, chances are she's not really going to.
>>
Jessica was getting beat up by a random cop. What makes you think she can match Matt?
>>
Jessica got her ass kicked by Patsy and a group of PTSD dumbshits

She has super strength but has the normal endurance of a battered woman, unless she is drunk in which case I imagine her pain tolerance would be doubled atleast

she is a street brawler, and without her powers not a good one, as long as DD keeps evading he can curbstomp her

it is argued in comics that DD is on par with Cap in terms of skill and possibly a bit better of a fighter
>>
>>77744984
His getting shot and falling over are two different things. It's not like his head was just off the ground and she shotgunned him down into the pavement.

I don't really know what you meant by the second part
>>
>>77745179
Yeah. Physically, Cap's in better shape than Daredevil, but Daredevil's more skilled. Cap might have ever so slightly better reflexes, but Daredevil's senses more than outweight that.
>>
We never really get to see Jessica take on opponents she can really fight excepting the one time when she was severely injured.
>>
>>77744887
His skin is unbreakable, his skull is fine.

His brain is not unbreakable, and it just rattled around in his skull causing inflammation
>>
I know she was beat up from getting hit by a car but didn't Nuke kinda push her shit in and it took Jessica and Trish to stop him? Seems like Jessica fights guys less skilled than the thugs Daredevil fought. so I'm gonna give it to Daredevil.
>>
>>77745311

She was taken down by 4 guys with Tasers whereas Daredevil can take out an entire entourage of mobsters with guns.

That puts things into perspective.
>>
>>77745213
pretty sure on a combat level, as in fighting ability, he and Cap are pretty equal. Caps enhanced physicality and shield are his edge and Daredevils senses and billy clubs are his edge. I want to say Cap would win soley due to him being able to outlast Daredevil in stamina and endurance. but it would be an amazing fight and really really close.
>>
I haven't watched this piece of shit and don't plan to.

What superhuman feats does Jones do in the show?
>>
>>77738970

Daredevil

Jessicas super strength was weak as fuck and she was just using brute force in any fight she had. Anybody who knows how to fight would kick the absolute shit out of her
>>
>>77745499
she lifts the back of a car about a foot off the ground, throws some guys around and jumps high.
>>
>>77745499
Very, very little. She manhandles a few guys, breaks some locks, jumps to high places.

There's very few (if any) visual effects.
>>
>>77745553

The effects in the JJ were really shitty. Anytime she jumped good looked really amateurish and cheap.
>>
>>77739667
He made here watch him have sex and made her desperate and begging for him just to toy with her. Blue balls but forced. I find that far more disturbing than just rape its the anticipation that it could happen that makes it worse
>>
>>77745553
That's a surprise. I would think they'd have some Womyn Power moment every episode with her doing some super-duper street-level feat.
>>
>>77745665
It's not that kind of show.

The most impressive feat of strength they show is her one-hand stopping a truck from running over a kid.
>>
>>77740358
I can't see d.d getting away from the hulk on avengers 1
>>
File: daredevil vs blindside.jpg (80KB, 650x461px) Image search: [Google]
daredevil vs blindside.jpg
80KB, 650x461px
>>77740087
Worked for Blindside.
>>
>>77742706
>Luke almost died from the energy of a shotgun blast.
The shockwave from the blast pulped his brain. You can have all the invulnerable skin you want to prevent the shot from ripping most of your head apart, but it can't stop the internal trauma.
>>
Daredevil wins, Jessica got beaten up by 5 thugs with tasers, Matt fights ninjas
>>
Jessica is a retard strategically and not very good at fighting. Look at how bad her plans were for taking down Kilgrave and how many times she got wrecked by normies. The only real argument against Daredevil is that his whole fighting style seems to revolve mostly around tanking hits and relying on his ridiculous endurance and sheer force of will and only dodging lethal attacks, and he's already pretty bad at the tanking part even without having to deal with superhuman strength. Guess it really depends on how good his new stupid looking armor is at its job and how quickly Matt can adapt.
>>
>>77742856
>origin story m8 :^)
>>
>>77747760
>Guess it really depends on how good his new stupid looking armor is at its job and how quickly Matt can adapt.
No way could DD's armor take a hit from JJ. He would definitely need to avoid her punches. And due to the fact that Jessica isn't really that invulnerable, I'd say the fight goes to whoever can land the first punch.
If DD knows her powers, it will be him, if he doesn't, it will probably be her.
>>
Daredevil more than likely in the netflix universe, guy is more experienced in fighting altogether and Jessica doesn't have super recovery or anything like that.
>>
So the general consensus is that Daredevil wins unless he can't sense Jones' super strength and she gets in a hit because Matt let her?
>>
>>77738970

It's not a question of who wins but rather who jobs the most.
>>
>>77747998
Pretty much.
>>
Can Jessica take down a hungry, jimmy-rustled Autismpin?
>>
Matt can LITERALLY sense the muscle movements in a person's body.

I'm sure he can tell jessica's got super strength just by the way she moves.
>>
>>77738970
Can Matt seduce Jones?
>>
>>77748074
Yes.

>>77748108
No, he doesn't have the BBC.
>>
>>77738970
Jessica has no fighting ability whatsoever, she's just fucking strong.

Matt could just turn out the lights too.
>>
>>77748177
>No, he doesn't have the BBC.

You don't know that for sure.
>>
>>77747653
>Matt fights ninjas

Jessica fights LUKE CAGE and sends him to the hospital.
>>
>>77748315
I don't think Matt has a black dick.
>>
>>77748392
yea, with a gun
that has nothing to do with her ability to fight and everything to do with her trying to run away through a car
>>
>>77738970
Daredevil could take down her and luke cage at the same time.
He is skilled enough to avoid people who have literally no formal training long enough to hit luke in the same spot enough times to cause sufficient damage to his internal organs, and jessica is strong but can be knocked out by a normal person so matt would have no issue taking her out quickly.
The two of them are so stupid compared to DD that i doubt they would ever come up with any kind of countermeasure to anything he could throw at them. A more interesting question would be how Matt would deal with Killgrave.
>>
>>77748431
But he said he's black.
>>
>>77740068
disagree
>>
>>77740510
black widow may have "superior showings" but its just flashy shit that really only works against the mindless drones she fights. Keep in mind we only have seen widow go toe to toe with a skilled fighter one time in winter soldier and it did not go well for her
>>
>>77748529
She took a brainwashed Hawkeye out in the Avengers too.
>>
>>77748458
>how Matt would deal with Killgrave
He'd get mind controlled.
>>
>>77748098
Yeah he sense muscles movments but cant sense fat man charging at him
>>
>>77743866
Either JJ takes place before the DD finale, or Jessica does doesn't follow the news.
>>
The only reason black widow kicked ass during the movies was because she was paired with the avengers/captain america (so the director needed to show her not being useless). Theres no reason to believe DD wouldnt do the same in the same situtation.

What i'm trying to say is her power level was way high in the movies so she wouldnt be completely useless next to a guy in a super armor and a god.
>>
>>77743866
>>77750019
Spiderman is also supposed to be operating at this point now I think, so Daredevil isn't the only other one.

There's also the longshot that she knew any of the Avengers.
And the Inhumans that are popping up maybe? I forget how successfully they're keeping that secret.
>>
>>77739315
Widow. But only because she has guns, can put distance between herself, and aim.

DD can take a beating and now has his armor to absorb hits. Overall I give it to him to wear it down.
>>
They both get beaten to shit by literally whos without powers. I'd say something like this >>77739073, maybe with a slight advantage for Matt.
>>
>>77738970
that's some ugly ass botox
>>
>>77738970
Jessica can't even fight with regular civilians, DD wins
>>
Since OP never stated it had to be a bare knuckle boxing match I'm going to back Matt since he could lawyer her to death.
>>
>>77750260

Matt got beaten up by The Russians cause they set a trap for him, same thing with Nabu. When he went in prepared, he took them out.
>>
>>77748458
Daredevil is a ninja. He could stealthily get close to Killgrave and take him by surprise.
>>
>>77745487
>on a combat level, as in fighting ability, he and Cap are pretty equal
Nah, Cap's pretty high-tier, but Daredevil's in the top 10 martial artists in 616.
>>
JJ needs to only land one punch to kill him. Matt would dominate the fight but mcu matt isn't as skilled and he's only need one slip to be dead

Also was anyone else rightly annoyed we never got a conclusion to the arc of Jessica Jones' best character? Did that guy ever get his jacket back?
>>
>>77745588
luke's effects were good. you got a real feel of him being...dense, heavy, like a piece of metal. when he slaps that guy over the head his hand feels like a wrecking ball. it's obvious how much he's constantly holding back
>>
>>77739117
>Three normies with a plank

The autistic sister did it herself
>>
DD is not as powerful as Cage or Jones as some people ITT think. He is a street-tier hero.

An extremely badass one, but street-tier nonetheless.

He sustains injuries like a normal person. He's been taken out of commission or has been hobbled by villains/thugs in the past.

So a superhuman strength punch from Cage or Jones would rek his shit.
>>
>>77754046
Cage survives a fucking bomb in the show. I wonder who they'll possibly get to challenge him in his own show.
>>
>>77748177
Mike Colter is 40 years old, Sam Jackson is like seventy. fuck the BBC, i want black aging powers
>>
>>77751868
It's always annoyed me how characters with super-strength apparently see no fucking value in getting some combat training. If she just knew how to fight she wouldn't constantly get overpowered by groups of nobodies. Fucking get off your ass and train with Trish, Jessica
>>
>>77754046
>He is a street-tier hero.
So are Cage and Jessica, they're all street level

>So a superhuman strength punch from Cage or Jones would rek his shit.
No one's denying that. The issue is Matt's ridiculously more skilled than Luke and Jessica, especially Jessica, and it would be really hard for either of them to even hit him.
>>
>>77754369
yeah isn't there a whole thing with bullseye that he never misses except daredevil because of his senses? they're basically like a spidey sense. although it's seriously downplayed in the MCU
>>
>>77739073

Matt turns off the light.
>>
>>77754431
it's daytime
>>
Why didn't Jessica call up Stark and be like "hey you're Iron Man right? You're smart as fuck, right? There is a guy out there RIGHT FUCKING NOW who can mind control people just by telling them what to do."

Even if she's supposed to be a broken loner, why wouldn't she try to call in the big guns or get someone super fucking smart on the problem?
>>
>>77754468
have you tried getting through to the president lately? you think a person like that is someone anyone can just call up? besides, why would he believe her? there must be millions of fangirls out there willing to make shit up to get facettime with tony
>>
>>77754537
Because she has superpowers. Hell, she doesn't even have to call Stark. Call the Avengers. I find it hard to believe that someone who's taken on aliens and killer robots wouldn't at least consider a mind controlling british guy.
>>
What about Danny. Is he just gonna be a martial artist or will he be superhuman?
>>
>>77739117
Two thugs with a Santa outfit managed to almost kill Daredevil.
>>
>>77754574
She did "call" Avengers in the comic, though. Probably the best page Bendis ever wrote.
>>
>>77754574
If Jessica is so worried about what happens when Kilgrave controls her, can you image what she thinks would happen if he got control of Iron Man or Cap?
>>
>>77754850
But it's Iron Man and Cap. Hell, Iron Man alone would probably be able to whip up an anti-mind control helmet considering that for a while Kilgrave's actual voice needed to reach your ears and phonecalls and shit didn't work.
>>
>>77754850
>metal man, flag waver, i want you to fuck until you can't fuck anymore. decide who gets to be the top with a wrestling match
>>
>>77754877
Does Tony get to keep his suit? If he doesn't, Cap fucks him to death.
>>
>>77754873
I don't think you understand the problem, it's possible you're a retard

If you're going "well tony can whip something up" just put on a biological contamination suit and get a sniper rifle.
>>
>>77754046
Read a DD-comic. He is top tier when it comes to street level. His strongest superpower aren't even his senses, but how much he can get his crap slapped out of him and somehow not die. In Alias JJ even rages when she found out that Mat was DD after being his bodyguard. Since DD is so ridiculously more capable than she is.
>>
>>77754947
Hell, that works too and it's a lot less involved, thanks. Why didn't that happen? PTSD?
>>
>>77754407
I mean, in general, MCU Matt is much weaker than his 616 counterpart, probably the most dramatically of any of the MCU characters. That being said though, he's a very green Daredevil, whereas 616 Matt's pretty experienced.
>>
>>77754971
I guess they wanted to somewhat follow the comic. And in the comic, Purple "Kevin" Man is not out and fucking around for even remotely as long as in the show. So going with the sniper was never really a possibility in the source material.
>>
>>77754971
Well for most of the series they need Kilgrave alive. When they don't it's just two episodes left and a lot of that is finding him again and fighting Nuke.

Still the final confrontation is the low point of the series for me.

>trish decoy accomplishes exactly nothing
>slow walk through a crowd of people
>no guns or contingencies

At least Daredevil has a reason for beating people within an inch of their life. If you've decided to kill the mind controller, bring a fucking gun.
>>
>>77742706
To be fair that was more his brain bouncing around his skull, not sure even Jessica could replicate a point blank shotgun with a punch
>>
>>77755172
>not sure even Jessica could replicate a point blank shotgun with a punch
How strong do you think guns are anon? All the force that's applied to Luke's skull was applied to anyone shoulder that's ever used a shotgun.

The difference is surface area, bullets are smaller than fists so they tear the skin and puncture people. However since Luke's skin doesn't break it's about the same force or less than the recoil the gun user feels.

A heavy weight boxer can apply more pressure to an object than a shotgun, Jessica Should be able to as well.

The shotgun blast doing that much damage to his brain is stupid, you could do transform more energy into Luke's skull with a baseball bat.
>>
>>77739315
>Jessica Jones vs Black Widow
>Who would win?
the men watching
>>
Jessica is smelly
>>
>>77748572
>hawkeye
>a threat
Thread posts: 164
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.