[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I have a question in regards to SU... What do the people of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: tg.jpg (250KB, 1623x918px) Image search: [Google]
tg.jpg
250KB, 1623x918px
So I have a question in regards to SU... What do the people of Ocean City actually know of the gems? They obviously know that Garnet, Amythest and Pearl exist... but do they know what it is they actually do? Do they know if they even have super powers?

I'm only in the middle of Season One, so many this is clarified later, but it seems like people are just casually aware of them.

Also the relationship between Steven and Connie is pretty much the best on Cartoon Network
>>
honestly it's pretty unclear
some people know more than others, such as the mayor, who sort of knows who they are and that they are magic
a couple other people don't even seem aware there's a giant ruined temple not far from the town.
>>
>>>/trash/
>>
>>77736525
why?
>>
>>77736525
SU discussion ≠ /sug/
>>
>>77736404
It seems like it varies between individuals. It goes anywhere from Ronaldo (who understands that they're aliens), to Mayor Dewey (who think they're Steven's sisters).

Most people probably just think they're weird-looking people with powers.
>>
>>77736404
>Ocean City

What city?
>>
>>77736404
They're artificial life with complex abilities that have previously enslaved the human race but betrayed their own in order to save humanity and the planet.

Most humans have acknowledge their existence but are just casually aware of the existence of the Gems and choose not dabble in their affairs.
>>
>>77737929
THE CITY OF TOWNSVILLE!?
>>
File: 1446496260233.jpg (490KB, 1242x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1446496260233.jpg
490KB, 1242x1920px
>>77736404
>Ocean City
Beach City. We don't talk about what happened to Ocean Town.

And to answer your question, not much. Until Greg came along the Gems did't interact that much with humanity. Even Rose, who loved the shit out of humans, knew only enough to have a romanticized view of them.
>>
>>77736404
As said, some know more than others, but for most of the town's history, the Gems have kept to themselves, keeping the humans at bay with fences, moats and what not. So, the town knows they are there, but they are barely a presence in the town's daily lives.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.