[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>kajuist >34.000 tweets >every single one of them about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1.jpg (210KB, 784x352px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
210KB, 784x352px
>kajuist
>34.000 tweets
>every single one of them about Posion Ivy

Why is DC fandom so shitty /co?
>>
Funny thing is that she blocked me on twitter because I posted about her here and she thought throw the bullies at her.just because I said that Poison Ivy is tied to Harley
>>
>>77735283
oh rlly?
>>
Will you please leave?
>>
>>77737320
yes rlly
:^)
>>
Kaijuist?
She's a practitioner of the ancient and noble art of being 30 stories high, breathing fire, with her head in the sky?
>>
>>77737982
Y'know, Gojira was intended to be a Land dwelling Gorilla-Whale.
So, if she's the average tumblr user, she's two thirds of the way there...
>>
That chick is crazy mad about Ivy. it's even worse than some folks over here
>>
>>77738267
How bad? Got any specific moments of cringe?
>>
>>77738319
Not much, it isn't much cringe , is more than she is a die-hard Ivy fangirl that try to push Ivy into everyone's attention

https://twitter.com/ivygirl851
>>
>#BlackComicsMonth
You've gotta be kidding me.
>>
>>77738392
>vegan thanksgiving
The fuck out of here
>>
>>77738415
Don't you know? It's #TakeAShitWithYourEyesClosedDay today, Anon! Go take a shit with your eyes closed and post the video of YouTube! All proceeds will go to the World Association for Blind People With Explosive Diarrhea
>>
>>77735283
Got any cringe worthy moments?
>>
File: Meh.png (76KB, 607x608px) Image search: [Google]
Meh.png
76KB, 607x608px
>>77741515
I got this. I never created another account, I don't know what that guy was reffering to
>>
File: lol.jpg (9KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
9KB, 200x200px
>>77741872

This is just so fucking hilarious
>>
>>77742221
What's funny to me is that someone here snitched me out
>>
>>77742568
And someone will again.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.