[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's share what we believe to be the perfect seasons of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

File: 3.jpg (47KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
47KB, 500x375px
Let's share what we believe to be the perfect seasons of a show. Not the entire series, but particular seasons. Ones that had no episodes under an 8/10, and each episode stands on its own one way or another.

Pic related. Season 2 was also perfect. It is these two seasons and some of season 1 that every single memorable quote from Spongebob comes from.
>>
File: Athf-logo.jpg (29KB, 300x268px) Image search: [Google]
Athf-logo.jpg
29KB, 300x268px
Seasons 2-4
>>
>>
>>77733813
my man of african descent
>>
King of the Hill season 3, for absolute best season of the show.

There's actually one episode from there I really don't like (spring break with old ladies), but I fucking love like half the episodes and think the rest are all good-great. I really appreciate how this season had more continuity than the rest of the series; I wish that could've continued.
>>
The Simpsons Seasons 4 and 5

Ton of favorite episodes from them, and even the more forgettable episodes are entertaining in some way.
>>
Tron Uprising Season 1. Too bad its the only season
>>
Season 3 is good, but it still has some stinkers, mainly the caveman episode.
>>
>>77735047
I didn't care for. That and Motor City. The art style and animation was gorgeous, but the story and characters just did not gauge me. Same thing with Moonbeam City. I think all had the same animation studio which is why I mention it.
>>
>>77733813
I never really liked EEE. It seemed retarded
>>
>>77734835
Funny, I preferred season 6
>>
>>77733750
The Simpsons Season 6 is probably the closest to a flawless season run any show has ever come.

Futurama Season 2's the platonic Futurama.
>>
>>77733750
nah. season 1 is absolutely better than 2, and 2 is better than 3.
>>
Season 3 is at least half crap, stop spreading this meme that it didn't go bad unti after the movie. It was before.

Season 1 masterrace.
>>
>>77733750
The Simpsons- Season 8
>>
>Spongebob season 3
>House Party
>Spongebob BC
>Missing Identity
>Lost Episode
I'm sorry OP, but there were some real stinkers in that season.
>>
The first two seasons of china, il are so good. i would say every episode is great, if not perfect. but the third season is just terrible.
>>
>>77744927
>meme
okay.
>>
File: 2728South_Park_Season_8A.jpg (118KB, 850x571px) Image search: [Google]
2728South_Park_Season_8A.jpg
118KB, 850x571px
Every episode is golden, top-form South Park, and it finishes with the crown jewel that is Woodland Critter Christmas.
Season 7 is a close second, however.
>>
>>77746332
>Spongebob BC
that episode is top tier
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhgST8ldtls
>>
>>77747850
I'd disagree, The Jeffersons was a massive weak link in the Season for me. But otherwise it was a stellar season.
>>
File: sbt.png (931KB, 640x797px) Image search: [Google]
sbt.png
931KB, 640x797px
>tfw no s2 ever
>>
>>77734572
Season 2-5 I really enjoyed, 6 was good and after they varied in quality, for a series with 260 eps I'd say atleast 85% of that show was quite watchable
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (50KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
50KB, 1280x720px
>>77748134

no that's... that's ignorant n stuff
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.