[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Never ship characters >Watch Tweek x Craig >Can't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

>Never ship characters
>Watch Tweek x Craig
>Can't stop shipping them
>Can't stop reading fanfiction about them

God damn you Matt and Tray, I would've been fine having not watched it.
>>
Welcome to the club, here's your "human garbage" shipper badge. Step right over and join the couple dozen of fellow converts. GANBAROOO, IRASHAI.
>>
File: ukByx9c.png (268KB, 600x770px) Image search: [Google]
ukByx9c.png
268KB, 600x770px
I know, I'm in the same boat. I was really into SP when I was 11/12 but even then I never shipped anything because of the art style and the nature of the show. These two just fit each other so well personality wise. And the circumstances that caused their relationship are just hilarious but also interesting. I can't even watch older episodes without checking if they are in the same frame or next to each other (which they are pretty often).
>>
>>77729800
I didn't ask for this. :/
>>
Here's a good fanfic if anyone is interested.

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/8339453/1/Some-Boys-Are-Monsters

I cried at the end ;_;
>>
Never shipped anything SP before but these two match each other so well. I hope they stay together.
>>
I want to see more episodes revolving around them in the future. Though honestly I think them being friends and pretending to be gay is a lot more interesting than them actually being gay, so I hope things stay that way. I dunno, just find it funnier I guess.
>>
>>77730395
>Though honestly I think them being friends and pretending to be gay is a lot more interesting than them actually being gay

Why not both? Friendship developing into boyzu ravu ;)
>>
>>77730433
It was an episode about yaoi, anyway. Yaoi doesn't care about their sexuality at all as long as they are into each other.
>>
>>77730534
Yeah and they better stay into each other.

Don't ruin my shipping Tray and Matt. Keep the ship sailing.
>>
File: 1444611453646.gif (2MB, 350x194px) Image search: [Google]
1444611453646.gif
2MB, 350x194px
>Say something, I'm giving up on you
I actually cried at that part, what the fuck?
>>
File: 5790181466_5f5c0a1000_z.jpg (153KB, 619x600px) Image search: [Google]
5790181466_5f5c0a1000_z.jpg
153KB, 619x600px
>>77730947
I was so happy at their reunion. And how cute they were playing games.
>>
>>77729837
>I can't even watch older episodes without checking if they are in the same frame or next to each other
Nigga that's gay. are you me?
>>
>>77733796
Everyone does it now, no reason to be ashamed.
>>
What I find hilarious is this has been one of the most popular SP ships for 16 years even though they only spoke to each other in one episode.

The entire canon basis was that they fought once and stand next to each other sometimes.

It's essentially a crack ship but because so many people were inexplicably drawn to it, it's actually become a thing.

Imagine how stoked those shippers must feel. The episode didn't even make fun of them, beyond suggesting that the whole thing's a little weird. Congrats, guys.

I hope they stay together too
>>
>>77729860
>Chapters: 16 - Words: 162,927

Nigga you expect me to read all that shit
>>
>>77735779
It's worth it, trust me.

Or just do what I do and skip to the 13th chapter where all the shit goes down. It's bittersweet.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.