[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Hello Captain Rogers, my name is Matt Murdock. I'll

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: matt-murdock-daredevil-620x400.jpg (66KB, 620x400px) Image search: [Google]
matt-murdock-daredevil-620x400.jpg
66KB, 620x400px
Would you want this cameo in Civil War?
>>
No it would be 4chan fan fiction tier writing.
>>
>>77728089
Fuck no.
>>
>>77728089
>Not Jennifer Walters

I know /co/ hated that recent run, but come on.
>>
>>77728089
Fuck yes.
>>
>>77728177
>Jennifer
Not until we get another standalone Hulk movie. So not anytime soon...
>>
>>77728089
I'm only ok with Matt representing cap, if Jennifer is representing tony.
>>
Yeah. Have him as a "blind" dude caught in the middle of a supers fight and when Black Widow or Scarlet Witch "rescues" him he "accidentaly" gets to second base
>>
>>77728201
She doesn't need to be a hulk yet. It can be a cocktease that she does exist and has a career.
>>
>>77728089
Nah, keep the Avengers and Defenders separate. Jennifer Walters is okay, though.
>>
>>77728242
>>77728177
Wouldn't that be an issue considering the hulk rights are screwy?
>>
>>77728212
She probably would be behind registration so people like Killgrave are kept track of and don't just wander around.
>>
>>77728269
I have no idea.
Is that the main reason why there will never be a stand-alone Hulk movie?
I thought it was just because people have a hard time making Hulk stories that work on film, and when they try, audiences never like it anyway.
>>
>>77728299
From what I understand the distribution rights are still owned by Universal.
>>
>>77728319
huh. interesting.
>>
>>77728299
the main reason IS that hulk stories don't work on film.

They'll have to wait until the mcu is larger so then they can have hulk play off other heroes or something.

Funny enough, I think Shehulk probably could work as her own movie.
>>
>>77728340
Yeah but that sad thing is Hulk is ultimately going to fuck over Thor 3.
>>
>>77728089
I'd like there to be a sequence in CW where we see government agents coming for a bunch of supers who opposed registrating.
> Some of the characters confirmed in the movie on their side of things
> Bruce on the run
> Introduction of Peter hiding while agents are shown talking about how they're looking for Spider-Man
> Some other characters not yet seen in the MCU as cameos?
> (This one doesn't work with how JJ ended, but I'd have liked something like this): Knowing about Jessica they come for her, she resists and starts fighting them. Right as she's about to get taken out (which happens fairly quickly) Luke sees what's going on and rushes in at the agents all berserk.
> Meanwhile Matt just stands there in his room listening to what's going on on the news, looking very concerned.
>>
thank you wesley
>>
>>77728340
They can. I think The Incredible Hulk would have done better if the actor was better. I thought he was a terrible Bruce Banner.

I want a Planet Hulk and World War Hulk movie.
>>
>>77728568
I liked Ang Lee's Hulk, it tried to be interesting. But I have no real investment in Hulk comics, so take that opinion as you will.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.