[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which job do you think fit Spider-Man more. A scientist

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6

File: spiderman_fired.jpg (69KB, 362x550px) Image search: [Google]
spiderman_fired.jpg
69KB, 362x550px
Which job do you think fit Spider-Man more. A scientist or a photographer?
>>
Scientist in his free time, photographer to pay the bills.

"Scientist is a superhero" is old hat.
>>
>>77719264
Yeah, but photographer is beginning to be old hat too. On the other hand though, he /is/ the OG photographer hero.
>>
>>77719264
this. he'd be great at both.

he'd be revolutionary as a scientist tho. Reed even said peter has the potential to surpass him
>>
>>77719264
He shoulda swapped those priorities from the getgo, took Dock Ock to make that switch for him
>>
>>77719331
>Doc Ock to make the switch for him.

No, he was a scientist before. Ock just make him a CEO.
>>
Not gonna lie, I like both, but I miss photographer more than I enjoy scientist.
>>
File: Parkersignal.jpg (71KB, 400x612px) Image search: [Google]
Parkersignal.jpg
71KB, 400x612px
high school teacher
>>
>>77719392
Yeah the same. I used to worship peter because i used to be able to relate to him but now his situation is so different it kinda kills it.
>>
>>77719496
Yeah, they're starting to stray too far away form who Peter was. Which is understandable, he's a character who lives off of change, who you're suppose to grow with, but in a strange way I want him to go crawling back to work for JJ.
>>
a teacher. i liked that period in his life and it's a shame more wasn't done with him and his students before it was ditched.
>>
>>77719852
They should have kept going down this route. Wouldn't it have been awesome to see peter eventually take JJJ's job as head of the bugle?
>>
File: 1296081807807.jpg (42KB, 800x529px) Image search: [Google]
1296081807807.jpg
42KB, 800x529px
>>77720037
...We need a reboot now. This has to happen.
>>
>>77719415
That is one of the worse ideas ever, unless he stops being a super hero. Or decides to be Spider-Man only saturday and sunday.
Only schools he can teach are JG School or Avengers Academy
>>
>>77720037
This would have been perfect. I've always found the best moments of JJ are when he's a father figure. We even could get this long speech where Peter thinks he's gonna get fired and JJ reveals he's retiring and wants Peter to take over.
>>
>>77720037

This. JJ has always been the most based when he was a father figure. We could get a long speech where Peter thinks he's about to get fired, but it turns out JJ is retiring and wants Peter to take over.
>>
>>77720246
he SHOULD teach at JG school or AA
I loved Spiderman and the X-men SO MUCH

Spiderman as a CEO is so pretentious and it really does just make him a tony stark clone as the book itself admits

Spiderman seems like he'd be more involved in superhero issues and helping the mutant community in particular than he is, considering how he's traditionally been more involved with the X-men than the Avengers
>>
>>77720547
>pretentious
what does this mean in this context?
>>
>>77720547
Spiderman and the xmen was great i just wish the x-men weren't so unreasonably bitchy towards spidey.

that was so retarded, hell, shouldn't a few of them already know spiderman's true identity?
>>
>>77720669
OMD friendo. Wiped the minds of just about everyone who trusted him. Speaking of which, if Peter remembers how certain people reacted to his revealing of his secret identity, why hasn't he told Aunt May yet?
>>
>>77722619
well after the otto thing, aunt may hates spiderman now.
>>
Building off of a Fatherly JJJ outlook, I like the idea of Jonah knowing that Petey's Spider-Man, and rags on him so he performs better. Like that one fucking image I can't seem to find where he says as much and BTFOs Eddy Brock in the process.

Like... I wanna see Fatherly JJJ reveal to Peter that he knows and why he's been so hard on him, and then CRIME happens and he tells Peter to do his job. and FUCK I'm making myself sad.
>>
>>77720547

Spider-man has taught at the JG School AND the AA.

Both instances were great.

Spidey as the occasional teacher/mentor to younger heroes is great, but it's a small doses thing.
>>
>>77722753
I meant before the whole Otto thing
>>
>>77719241
High school teacher.
>>
>>77719329

That's Reed's way of calling him an autistic fuck
>>
>>77722886
I'm pretty sure Reed's way of calling him an autistic fuck would be him saying that he has potential to surpass Steven Hawkings. Relatively it would be the same thing as me saying you have the potential to surpass Chris Chan.
>>
The thing about Peter Parker, is that he not only seeks to be a person who takes responsibility for his actions (hahahahaha) but he also wishes to impart the knowledge that his uncle gave him, albeit indirectly. When he was being a science teacher, he was trying to impart "great power/great responsibility" by framing it in a way of something he loves, science, which I found was a smart way of handling how he'd grown up to be like his uncle, but not quite the same man. I think that's why being a teacher was perfect for him
>>
>>77719241
I liked it when he was a teacher.
>>
>>77722932
does steven hawkings exist in marvel?
He's probably a huge laughing stock.
>>
>>77719241
A scientographer.
>>
>>77719415
>>77719949
Teacher-Man was based as shit.
>>
>>77723014
They tend not to focus on Real Life geniuses, simply because they don't need the flak of say Steven Hawking discovering like a new black hole and calling it, "Marvel can Suck my colossal nutsack"

Also it becomes more of an attack on them, as in, oh well your smart, but we just made people smarter, written by people who have no actual understanding of science.

Could you imagine Hawking just shredding the Marvel Universe' Science, just 1000 pages of why everything they did is wrong.
>>
>>77719241
I dug the idea of Peter becoming a science teacher at his old high school.
>>
File: Stephen_Hawking.png (344KB, 420x440px) Image search: [Google]
Stephen_Hawking.png
344KB, 420x440px
>>77723014
>Be me

>Am a cosmologist.

>Am paralyzed, but I don't mind, in my mind I'm free.

>Some guys get hit by cosmic rays and get powers.

>OneOfMyTheoriesIsRightAsUsual.jpeg

>All these idiots only seem to care about is the fact that there are super heroes, not what this could mean scientifically.

>They start going on these adventurers.

>Ask to join

>The one who can catch fire tells me to go hump an R2D2.

>FuckThen.png

>All anyone seems to care about are these new heroes that seem to be sprouting up all over the place.

>Go into room by myself, decide to continue my work.

>Discover a universe, so I go to announce it.

>Richards beats me to it and names it something autistic like Negative Zone.

>Discover a way to shrink objects.

>Pym beat me to it.

>Fuck it, I'll make myself a suit to be a hero.

>Some jackass beats me to that.

>Am outside of a diner right now because some talking duck from an alternate reality got pissed and pushed me out.

>A fucking talking duck doesn't even respect me anymore.

>MFW.
>>
File: Recycle picture.jpg (133KB, 500x724px) Image search: [Google]
Recycle picture.jpg
133KB, 500x724px
>>77719415
>>77719264
>>77719241

Kaine = photographer
Ben = scientist
Peter = teacher.

Sorry, I couldn't resisted the urge.
>>
>>77723501
>Kaine = photographer

I'm sorry but no.

Kaine=Luchador!
>>
Don't get me wrong, scientist Peter is cool and all. But why does he own a company? Don't they already have Tony Stark?
>>
>>77719415
>high school teacher
correct.
>>
File: 1448509903809.jpg (546KB, 1000x1300px) Image search: [Google]
1448509903809.jpg
546KB, 1000x1300px
>>77722817
But i'll never happen because spidey writers will always keep the status quo when it comes to pete. life is suffering
>>
>>77719241
Being a teacher was the ideal job for him
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.