[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Unpopular /co/ opinions bread and I'll start >I enjoyed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: Astro City-Local Heroes HC.jpg (66KB, 400x588px) Image search: [Google]
Astro City-Local Heroes HC.jpg
66KB, 400x588px
Unpopular /co/ opinions bread and I'll start

>I enjoyed red hood and the outlaws

>while I claim to be a DC boy i could in all honesty give a shit about company wars

>I liked man of steel and don't see why everyone gets pissy. The kneck snap wasn't even bad

>I am OK with change in comics (race, gender, orientation) since its something new.

>I am OK with the DC you

>I like the concept of deadpool but a ton of his comics are just cringey
>>
>>77718323
I hate comic books and I want nerds to be purged from the face of reality. Preferably with heavy machine gun fire.

Seriously, you "people" are scum.
>>
>>77718323
>>I enjoyed red hood and the outlaws
Did also. Especially the first Blackfire arc.

>>I liked man of steel and don't see why everyone gets pissy. The kneck snap wasn't even bad
Fucking love it myself.

>>I am OK with change in comics (race, gender, orientation) since its something new.
FUCK YOU!

>>I am OK with the DC you
Martian Manhunter is fucking great and Cyborg is moderately good, so I guess I am also.

>>>I like the concept of deadpool but a ton of his comics are just cringey
Agreed.

>>77718370
Jesus Christ what the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>77718323
>ok with race changes
sm’h family
>>
>>77718323
>>77718460

I actually despise people who appreciate anything done by Scott Lobdell. I just can't help myself but think that they are people with low intellect incapable to recognize and differentiate good comics from bad comics.
>>
>>77718323
>Unpopular /co/ opinions

I love status quo.
>>
>>77718687
But other than the fish memory and emotionless-ness of Starfire in pretty much only the first issue, there is nothing incompetent about RHATO.
Did you read the Blackfire arc? It gave her more depth and emotional interaction with Starfire. than she has ever had before in the comics.
>>
>>77718995

Everything about Lobdell writing is incompetent. The over-reliance on first-person narration, the interactions based on nothing but quips and one-liners, the cliche as fuck "moments", the fucked up pace, the convoluted plots full of plot-holes and Deus Ex Machina. Everything.

Take the Blackfire arc for example. The way the enemies were defeated and the planet liberated was stupid and convenient as fuck.

Any i hate what he did to the characters. Not only Starfire. All of them. Every idea he had for them was stupid and bad.
>>
>>77718323
i hate capeshit, all of them.
even the ones considered well-written are shit because of the premise alone, though i have no problem with superpowers, per se.
>>
>>77718370
the hilarious thing is thats not an unpopular opinion at all. half of co feels the same way.
>>
>>77718460
>>77718323
I liked red hood and the outlaws too. I know it's bad, but it's my guilty pleasure of the new 52. Plus Jason and Roy work great together.
>>
>>77718995

>Did you read the Blackfire arc? It gave her more depth and emotional interaction with Starfire. than she has ever had before in the comics.

No, he didn't. Just because she wasn't the antagonist and they made up that doesn't mean it was good. The same goes for Jason and Bruce relationship.

Hoe many times was Blackfire shown as bad just before the revelation that she manipulated and used only to be saved by the MCs and making up with Starfire? I'll save it for you: 3 times.
>>
I thought Hulk and the Agents of SMASH was okay.

Super Girl is an average TV show.

Legend of Korra was good excluding Season 2.

The most recent episode of Gravity Falls was okay.

The Outsiders need to make a comeback.

Hero vs Hero plots are usually stupid.
>>
>>77718460
>>77718323

Loved RHATO my biggest issue is how they rushed and fucked up the ending.

Damien is my favorite robin
After that is Jason but only as the mellowed out red hood
then comes dick greyson.

Dick is my favorite batfamily member tho.

I fucking hate mutants.

I couldn't give a shit about adventure time or steven universe, and i wish my friends would stop trying sell it to me.
>>
>>77719262

The Outsiders are back, though. They're a secret society of weapon masters now. They showed up in Jeff Lemire's Green Arrow run.
>>
>>77718323
...I agree with you entirely.
>>
I'm newish to comics so i still find superheros going evil and shit to be cool. Love it whenever superman becomes truly evil.

I liked Chalk Zone
>>
Demon Knights is overrated.
Not bad, but it gets a weird amount of praise for such a mediocre book.
>>
>>77719453

It had a fucked up pace and Paurl Cornell didn't knew how to end the arcs. I also hated how he changed some characters, specially Madame Xanadu and Shining Knight, because they had some excellent comics and portrayals before.

But for some reason /co/ loves it because lesbian couples and a dickgirl!
>>
I can't stand Batman or any of the Batfam.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.