[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

99 Friends

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: thisdumbitch.jpg (5KB, 299x168px) Image search: [Google]
thisdumbitch.jpg
5KB, 299x168px
ITT: We figure out who the other 99 friends are.

>1. Luke Cage
>>
Iron Fist
Namor
Taskmaster
>>
>>77712181

Jessica doesn't even have 9 friends.
>>
She was lying.
>>
>>77712181
She was bluffing, you knob.
Duh.
>>
>>77712181

>says that she doesn't know others
>literally a minute afterwards proceeds to lying about 99 friends

you were on your mobile phone again, weren't you?
>>
>>77712181
>2. Cuke Sage
>3. Duke Page
>4. Nuke Rage
>5. Zuke Fage
>6. Ruke Nage
>>
Rich bitch had serious issues. Times like that make me wish Loki won.
>raining down hell
Fuck you.
>>
She was using a Jay-Z song to call the woman a bitch.
>>
>>77712181
Did you believe her when she said she had laser eyes too?
>>
She was lying, just like she was lying about being bulletproof. Only difference is they were too terrified to call her on this bluff.
>>
>2-99. All the girls Luke cage has had sex with since his wife died
>>
Do you think her husband got that alimony when he divorced her?
>>
>>77712181

The other 98 inches of Luke she was taking
>>
>>77712381
>>77714483
This, you're a fucking idiot OP.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.