[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>so was I So what movie shows they were friends? It always

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 162
Thread images: 9

>so was I

So what movie shows they were friends? It always seemed like they tolerated each other.
Man, Whedon is a hack.
>>
>>77711422
>Man, Whedon is a hack.

Good thing he's not writing or directing this, but that was probably your stupid fucking joke eh?
>>
>>77711438
based russos
>>
They were pretty clearly friends. Keep nitpicking.
>>
>>77711422
Even when the Russos do something wrong, it's Whedon's fault and the Russos are still based.

That's /co/, alright.
>>
>>77711422
How many boxes is RDJ standing on there?
>>
>>77711438
>>77711615
Are you retarded. I'm saying that the Avengers did a shitty job showing they were friends or do you guys think the Russos directed those?
>>
>>77711422
>capeshit
>capeshit shows
>ever good writing

lmao
>>
>>77711706
The Russos are the ones who decided to claim they were friends.
>>
>>77711422
Cap an Tony never hated each other. They just tolerated one another.

Seriously you have to be blind and autistic to not see that they are friends.

How many times has this been cherry picked from the trailer?
>>
>>77711422

why do you expect some sort of continuity between films?
>>
>>77711964
Cap is as close to what we call a friend to tony.
Cap is alone in this century and so is tony.
>>
>>77711422
>so was I
They left out Cap's response for dramatic effect. He responds with "We were never friends."
>>
>>77712086
How was the movie?
>>
>>77711422
At the end of AoU before Tony leaves for some reason despite coming back later in Civil War, they seemed to be friendly with each other
>>
>>77711964

Iron Man share more friendship with War Machine and Hulk than with Cap. The same with Cap who has more friendship with Falcon and Black Widow than with Iron Man.

Iron Man and Cap are more co-workers that tolerate each other than genuine friends.
>>
>>77712125
Sub-par desu senpai
>>
>>77711422

Tony's just not very good at showing he's a friend.
>>
>>77711739
Well they are supposed to be, if it wasn't for Whedon's shitty directing we would have had them be friends. But since Whedon isn't allowed to show guys being bros we got Stark and Steve as rivals.
>>
>>77712277
Panther, did I ever told you about Captain America? He was a good friend.
>>
>>77711422
>fight not one but two world ending threats together
>not be friends

These are two people who've trusted each other with their lives.
>>
>>77712249
Tony and Cap are what you said, co-workers who tolerate one another.

However doesn't mean they have to be "OMG WE ARE THE BESTESTS FRIENDS!".

The way it's seen is how most people would handle it.

"Yea I work with him, he's okay, I tolerate him. I guess we're kind of friends. He's all right".

>>77712302
Exactly.

Seriously it's like people want to be shown a scene where they go out on a picnic and frolic with one another. They want to be shown events that shows they are friends.

Not just assume they are friends.
>>
>>77712302

Cops also trust each other with their lives, but they aren't all friends. It's just in the job description.
>>
>>77712446

>"Yea I work with him, he's okay, I tolerate him. I guess we're kind of friends. He's all right".

Tony is comparing himself with someone Steve grew up with. The trailer is obviously trying to bring some emotion from the viewers, but it just doesn't work with Steve and Tony.
>>
>>77711739
Technically it was the comic plot. The Russos are just rewriting it as best they can
>>
>>77711422
The problem is that Tony Stark is such a shallow individual that his definition of friendship is equally shallow. Steve Rogers refers to the deep bond formed by childhood friends who struggled together in life and war.
>>
>>77712475
Actually, all cops and all firefighters are friends.
>>
They are friends. Just because they're not BFFs who stay up all night gossiping and then go get swarma in the morning doesn't change that.
>>
>>77711422
one was life. the other was death
>>
>>77712667

They are coworkers. Steve is protecting his childhood friend. Maybe if the one saying that bit was Black Widow, it'd make more sense, since she and Cap share a deeper bond. But Tony? C'mon.
>>
To be fair, if these movie is even half decent the Russos will have worked fucking miracles with the source material. This is literally The Character Assassination Saga.
>>
>>77712599
Steve and Tony have almost died fighting crazy shit together. They have as much a war bond as Steve and Bucky. It's just if not dor that, they'd probably hate each other.

Tony is also just lonely. He wants to think he has more friends than he truly does.
>>
>>77712643
This
>>
>>77712599
Remember, what happened in New York shook Tony's entire worldview, even more so than his attempted murder. So he probably sees everyone he went through that with as having a connection no one else would understand, kind of like a war-time bond between soldiers.
>>
>>77712288
But Whedon shows Bruce and Tony as bros.

Tony and Steve being at odds wasn't a bad decision.
>>
>>77712683
>elevator scene
>it was the last time they spoke as friends
>tony was in the dark
>Steve was in the light
Like pottery
>>
Is RDJ still getting paid twice as much as the entire cast combined?
>>
>>77712528
The comic plot of CW was awful, and they should avoid following it too closely.
>>
>>77712805
Still, I want Cap to take a bullet to the head at the end
>>
I don't think that the "Steve and Tony are friends, but now they're at odds" angle ever came through, not even in the comics. We were TOLD they were great friends, but never actually shown their friendship.

It's not like they were ever Blue Beetle & Booster Gold or Beast & Wonder Man, is what I'm saying.
>>
>>77711680
He's standing closer to the camera, too. look at the size difference, it's like the Rock and Vin.
>>
>>77712765
I didn't see them as bros as much as I saw them as rivals. What scene in the 2 Avengers films had Steve and Tony as bros? And no, a team up attack doesn't count.
>>
>>77712962
Is he casting a shadow on him too?
>>
Stay in the sticky live action fags
>>
>>77711706
Fighting alien invaders together creates a bond man.

They may not have been bffs but t are something closer. They are war brothers.
>>
File: protoman.jpg (53KB, 960x639px) Image search: [Google]
protoman.jpg
53KB, 960x639px
S P I D E Y?
P
I
D
E
Y
?
>>
>>77712750

So why was War Machine and Pepper the only people near him and the only ones he confided in in IM3?
>>
>>77712980
They were never bros. I'm saying there's no problem with that.

They're too ideologically different to be buddy-buddy. But they still fought side-by-side risking their lives together, so there will be a bond.
>>
>>77712980
The end of avengers 2 where they talk in the new facility.
>>
If they aren't friends then why do they hang out?

Checkmate atheists.
>>
>>77713044
They hang out?
>>
>>77712992
Eat my asshole.
>>
>>77713044

In the Avengers 2, when Tony threw that party. Steve remained talking with Falcon while Tony remained with War Machine or Thor or SHIELD people.
>>
>>77712985
Yes, it's foreshadowing the future when Tony becomes the law and Steve is on the run.
>>
>>77711422
In Tony's worldview, anyone who tolerates him without being his employee is a friend.

He probably tells everyone at parties how cool the other Avengers are.
>>
>>77713238
Anon please, this is Civil War Tony now, which means his friends are anybody that was totally okay with him cloning a murder Thor.
>>
>>77711717
MWAH! I DISAGREE WITH YOU!
>>
Marvel fans will come up with excuses for any inconsistency in the movie. So Tony and Steve were always good friends and Tony being pro government and regulation is totally justifiable. Anyone who doesn't agree are autistic with no friends and people who didn't understood the subtle character development of Age of Ultron.
>>
>>77713041
Thank you!

I want Stark to be hurt by Rogers alot during this movie, have the whole
>"Everyone loved me all the time because I'm rich, good looking and a superhero, but you cap, you looked past all that and told me I could be better. And I wanted to be, to make you proud, to make my dad proud, growing up he talked about you so much, told me you were a hero, what a should should be. Look at everything you've done, for a murderer, a man who tried to kill you, Widow and Fury, can you still call yourself a hero!?"
>"I'm sorry Tony, but he's my friend."
>"...so was I."
>>
>>77712446
It's believable that Steve is friends with Falcon, Hawkeye and Black Widow. They've helped him with personal matters and have bonded. Tony has done nothing but antagonize him ever since they met. To suppose they've been friends all this time is unbelievable and is only there in an attempt to make Tony sympathetic so the audience doesn't hate him.
>>
Never saw the as 'friends' or anything above colleagues who constantly clash with each other. They don't spend any time together without the other Avengers. Cap is annoyed by Tony's behavior in both Avengers flicks, Tony never misses a chance to make passive aggressive comments at Cap.

At best Tony THINKS they were close friends because he doesn't have much experience with them. Up until Avengers his only friends were Rhodey and his bodyguard.
>>
>>77713747
I can believe that Stark believes he and Cap are friends.
>>
>>77713238
This. RDJ himself confirmed MCU Tony is slightly autistic. He thinks he's being a great friend and person in general when he's actually being a huge dick. This is why he's so torn in IM3 about the public not blindingly sucking his cock. He figures people should automatically like him when he's not actively trying to piss them off.
>>
>>77712791
He gets a share of the movies profits. The other actors make pennies compared to him.
>>
>>77713770
I can't. He's never shown any admiration towards him and straight showed despite because his father DID admire Cap. I can believe Tony and Bruce are sort of friends because they're shown hanging out a lot.
>>
Of course Tony would be the guy to see the friendship as more than it was. More than friendly business associates. He's a single-child who was poorly raised and seems to step on everyone he knows, even his actual friends. He clearly has a strained relationship with his dead father. Being dead means he can never reconnect or reconcile that failure.

Captain America is nearly as old as his dad, and knew his dad, and while he certainly knew they were partners and business associates, he wanted to know Captain America more/better to better understand his dad. A man out of time. Tony is a man of the 80's and 90's, whereas his dad and Steve shared space and time together.

For Tony, Captain America was more than a friend, he was a big brother or even a step-father, but as with all things Tony Stark the machinations are hidden under a slick veneer of cocaine Reaganomics, so it makes sense for people to see this "So was I" as out of nowhere/out of character.

In a way that Tony can really feel, it's like his dad told him he's not top priority to him. There is another.

Tony hurts.
>>
>>77713915
I think he does a bit in Avengers. He took Cap's implications about him not being a 'real' hero very close to heart. He openly hates on Cap, but it's fair to make the assumption that is because he's also jealous of him. Cap is everything Tony isn't, everyone likes him, he's a patriot and an all around good guy and seen as the 'better man'. Tony clearly feels inferior and takes it out on Cap because he's 'perfect' .
>>
>>77713915
Yea, but Stark is kind of a dumb ass when it comes to human interaction, look at how he treats war machine and the guy is his best and oldest friend. I don't think Stark actually knows what it means to be someone's friend, or have friends at all.
>>
>>77713032
everyone is busy also
>>
>>77714025
Honestly I always saw Tony's dislike of Cap as a projection of his daddy issues.

He's probably grown up idolizing Captain America like everyone else in MCU, but on top of that also believed that his father, who he never felt loved him, cared more about Cap than he ever did Tony.
>>
People are focusing on their interaction in the first Avengers film.

This is Tony's first time meeting the person his dad never shut up about how great they were. He's not impressed at first. Even after IM2 he's still got some resentment for his dad and consequently Steve. The scene where he makes a drink in front of Loki at the end and calls Cap "a living legend who kind of lives up to the legend" is supposed to mark the turning point in their relationship. In AoU, he outright states that Cap is the leader and he's just the one that pays for stuff. It's humblebragging, sure, but he respects Steve at this point.
>>
>>77714143
You have a keen eye.
>>
>>77714236
You have an old soul.
>>
You know it's a trailer, there is no guarantee that line was a direct response to the previous one. Could just be typical trailer behavior.

How do you hype normies these days? That's right pseudo-emotional crises of course!
>>
>>77711422
>>77711438
>>77711573
>>77711615
>>77711717
>>77711739
>>77711964
>>77712043
>>77712086

>the based Russos include at the begining of the movie an escene of Tony bodning with Steve.
>>
>>77714911

>They sit in a bar stool completely in silence, awkwardly drinking... Tony mentions he likes the same baseball team as Steve.
>>
File: 1378424399942.jpg (70KB, 352x395px) Image search: [Google]
1378424399942.jpg
70KB, 352x395px
I just want the superhero movies to just end already
I'm just so tired of them I want the next genre to come along
>>
The real answer is they're gonna play it like they've had a decades long friendship like the comic, when they've only been in two movies thus far.

And yes it's a stretch but that's the price of films where actors ages and contracts are a thing. They wanted to do Civil War with Evans and RDJ and they need to do it now because their contracts are almost up and RDJ is getting too expensive and old to keep playing Stark much more.
>>
There really should have been a scene or two showing Tony and Cap actually enjoying each other's company without the other Avengers.
The way they part in AOU gives no indications that they are anything more but colleagues. Tony obviously doesn't really believe it when Cap says he's going to miss him, and I don't think Cap did either.

Cap respects Tony, but he doesn't like him or his way of treating people. Tony projects his daddy issues onto Cap and thinks everyone should praise him for being the super cool and intelligent guy he is.

He feels entitled to people's love.
>>
>>77711422
>So what movie shows they were friends?
Avengers, when they work together to repair the Helicarrier and at the end, when Tony's readiness to sacrifice his live earn him the respect of Captain america.
In Avengers 2, where it show they are close enough to banter with each other and have open converstation with each other.

It's like you don't even try to pay attention anon.
> Whedon is a hack.
Whedon did nothing wrong.
>>
>>77716100
>The real answer is they're gonna play it like they've had a decades long friendship like the comic, when they've only been in two movies thus far.
Seeing that the movie are set more or less in real time, they have been friends for already 3 years.

Fuck, Tony build a whole building for Captain America to command the team. I'd say they are pretty good friends.
>>
>>77716140
>There really should have been a scene or two showing Tony and Cap actually enjoying each other's company without the other Avengers.
The thing is, of all the Avengers, Tony and Cap probably have the most head to head conversations.

Count the amount of pair that are just tow talking to each other and Tony and cap rise above the chart. Followed by Tony and Bruce.
>>
>>77716227
4 years by the time the movie come out.
>>
>>77716185
During that open conversation Tony ticks Cap off so much he rips a log in half in front of him while bearing an expression that screams 'If I wasn't such a nice guy I'd break you in half.' Not exactly great bonding material.
>>
File: 1416023745574.jpg (3MB, 2560x1969px) Image search: [Google]
1416023745574.jpg
3MB, 2560x1969px
>>77711717
What are you expecting Citizen Kane?
>>
>>77715750
I just want the furry animation movies to just end already
I'm just so tired of them I want the next genre to come along
>>
>>77716341
but they did end
>>
>>77716311
Only real friend can really piss you off. they are the one who know you the best and know what buttons to push.
>>
>>77716288
They talk to each other a lot yes, but during those talks they are constantly at each other's throat.

You can make me believe Tony thinks of Bruce as a friend, since they spend time together in the lab, he actively seeks him out and believes he will come help the team in the big finale in Avengers + they drive away together by the end of the movie. But MCU Tony and Cap?

I can't see them sitting down to chill and watch a movie together without the rest of the team.
>>
>>77713747
if you consider that theyve been a team since the first avengers movie you can kinda assume that they became friends off screen with the amount of time they spent together same with banner and stark. not necessarily close but its not like its impossible
>>
>>77715750
Soon in a galaxy far far away
>>
>>77716375

or rather only Tony could piss off Cap that much and not really because of their close friendship.
>>
>>77716337

Who did this? It's awesome and funny.
>>
>>77716428
They are brothers in arms and a position of shared leadership.

There are different kind of friend and some have more of a conflictual relationship. they are still nevertheless friends and they are at each other throat precisely because they know each other best and know which button to push.

they are not best buddies (that would be Tony and War Machines, or Banner), but they are nevertheless friends and have respect for each other.
>>
>>77716491
>Who did this?
That girl /co/ tend to hate.
>>
>>77716545
>That girl /co/ tend to hate.
You'll have to be much more specific.
>>
>>77711422

I don't know why you autists make such a big deal out of this line. They're comrades, brothers-in-arms, a team ... but saying that all would be a mouthful and have less of an effect so you get "friends." Yes, Tony is going to be a little bit affected by what Cap said. Even if you didn't hit up the mall with your bro and braid each other's hair, you tend to bond with people with whom you fight alien invasions, secret organizations, and take down a maniacal robot's army. I'm sure if your bro chose a known criminal and entirely disregarded you like it was nothing, you might feel a smudge betrayed as well.

It's not that hard to understand. Grow some empathy.
>>
>>77716375
That is what Tony does though. he pushes people's buttons.

It's rare for Cap to get so worked up and actively display his physical powers as a means of intimidation like he does with Tony in that scene. Nothing about it read as 'you're my friend, but fuck it do you piss of off sometimes' to me as much as 'I've always disliked your smug face and if we weren't on a team I'd be beating it in'
>>
>>77716669
kate leth
>>
>>77711422
In Age of Ultron they were friends. Its not even up fro debate, they weren't close friends but they were friends.
>>
>>77716451
But AOU takes place a mere months after the first Avengers. They part ways by the end of it, and honestly don't seem very close or like they understand or particularly like each other.
>>
>>77716375
Nah, some people you just jate eberything that comes out of their mouth. That's just natural incompatibility. The fact they bother restraining themselves from beating each other senseless is a sign they have some kind of decent relationship
>>
>>77711422

Because lines said in the trailer are ALWAYS in the same context they're used in the actual film, right?

This post will get 0 replies and immediately ignored.
>>
When Tonys says 'So was I' I don't think he means friends as in bros who hug it out, have a couple of beers and watch movies together, but that he respected Cap and would have died in battle with him.
>>
>>77716964
>But AOU takes place a mere months after the first Avengers
Pretty sure that's not the case.
>>
Fuck it's like you guys dont understand writing or friends. It's like you guys would be ok with this line if they just said "we're friends" in a previous movie. It doesn't work like that. You don't need to be told they're friends. They're on a team and party together. They're pretty much all they got. Also the whole constant bickering still works. Ever had a friend who pissed you off but you still remain friends? My friends and I piss each other off on a weekly basis but we're still bros. Just enjoy the ride or if you hate fun go watch Watchmen or something.
>>
>>77712781
underrated post
>>
>>77712962
Oh wow, you can actually see them looking slightly past one another
>>
>>77718020
Non anon you don't understand. If I haven't seen them suck each other's cocks and cry about how much they love each other I don't believe in their so-called 'friendship'.
>>
Even if they weren't friends it's still sad that Tony thinks they were...

we'll have to wait to see cap's reaction
>>
Tony's banter with Cap is the exact same level of snark as it is with War Machine.
>>
>>77712962
>>77711680
Robert wears lifts for the role.You will notice his legs are almost always behind something when he's in a full body-shot with another character.
>>
Literally the last scene we saw between them proves they're friends and have been for a while. They fully became friends during the first Avenger movie.

https://youtu.be/k_3O5q4cEV4?t=1m2s
>>
>>77718394
This. Tony is not exclusively a dick to Cap. That's how he talks to people.
>>
>>77718452
It's funny

Back when AoU first came out, everyone was complaining how Steve and Tony parted on good term, leaving no tension for CW.

But now people are complaining about how Steve and Tony weren't friends.
>>
Tony and Steve are two very different people who don't see eye to eye most of the time. Their FRIENDSHIP is what stops them form beating the fuck out of each other.
>>
>>77715750
You don't want that. They haven't stopped making other movies; you could always see them. What you want is for superhero movies to stop being popular. But even then, deep down, you don't really want that because it makes you feel special to be contrary.
>>
>>77718690
>IM3/Winter Soldier comes out
>WHERE ARE THE OTHER AVENGERS??
>WHY DIDN'T CAP HELP TONY AND VICE VERSA???

>CIvil War trailer comes out
>WHY ARE THERE SO MANY AVENGERS IN A CAPTAIN AMERICA MOVIE?
>THEY SHOULD JUST CALL IT AVENGERS!!
>>
>>77718452
> i will miss you tony
pretty friendly to me
>>
Would you rather be bros with MCU Cap or Iron man?
>>
>>77718800
Cap, obviously. Stark is a dick even to his friends.
>>
>>77718800
Friends like irl or like Fallout style where I get to use Tony's "friendship" as some sort of perk where he builds me anything I wanted?
>>
>>77718800
Cap. Tony's personality would be a bitch to deal with irl. It's not his... greatest quality.
>>
How much gay stony art will this movie cause?
>>
It's possible that Iron Man viewed Cap as a friend more than Cap viewed Iron Man as one. So Tony is very hurt by it because it's a one-sided friendship. "So was I" as a wakeup call to Cap by Tony trying to explain that they're friends too.
>>
>>77719320
How about a wake-up call by Tony to himself to stop being delusional and be less of a dick if he wants friendships to be real?
>>
File: 1447706480955.jpg (60KB, 614x642px) Image search: [Google]
1447706480955.jpg
60KB, 614x642px
what is your thoughts on iron man acting george bush?
a big event happens, freaks out and makes all the superheros sign the registration act, if they dont

its war against them
>>
>>77719352
Well that's what I meant too.
>>
>>77719464
iron man acting like this in the movie could be cool
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-sHxr-995o
>>
You're right.
At no point were they ever shown to be friends, hell most of the avengers cast looked like they were only work friends and only bw had any close connection to any of the cast.
With tony and bruce bonding over SCIENCE not because they had anything in common when it comes to the their technological fields, because..seriously they fucking don't, but because they had no goddamned idea of what to do with bruce banner or the hulk when he it wasn't hulk smash time.

(By the way, during the ubiquitous hero almost dies moment Thor should have done some kind of god lighting thing to bring him back from the dead, hulk screaming to wake him up was a cheap laugh but it fucked the rest of hte movie.
And it made the scene where him and thor fight in the beginning seem dumb and completely out of place with the rest of the movie.)

You don't have to be bestest besties to be good friends. And them nearly dying while fighting for a common cause and a lot of the scenes in the avengers 2 does seem to indicate that they are friends and will die beside and for each other in battle.
Thing about men is, we don't have to all be super bestest buddies like a terrible bob hope and bing crosby comedy. We can sometimes be at odds over bullshit all day errey day but we can still respect each other and consider each other friends even if we can't admit it.
>>
The problem with the movies is the fact that viewers will just assume that if they don't get much friendly interaction on screen that means they're not close, without accounting what happens to their relationship in the background and that's not entirely wrong. Which brings up another problem, most of Whedon's directing mostly showed Tony and Steve being the "opposite" of each other and how they'll butt heads eventually, without letting much development of their personal relationship be on screen.

I personally liked the trailer but that's only because I would imagine Steve and Tony's relationship is much more similar to the comics off-screen, which it shouldn't have to be in the first place.

Basically Whedon fucked up.
>>
>>77711438
>>77711422

The point was that MCU canon is SUPPOSED to be that Tony and Steve are friends, Whedon just never actually portrayed that on screen when he was supposed to.

Russos are trying to continue topic of friendship that was never actually brought up in MCU but was SUPPOSED to be brought up, Whedon just didn't do his job.

In other words, just as movies have experienced all the good parts of having a shared universe, we're just experiencing bad parts of shared universe - multiple writers and editors trying to force a consensus nobody adheres to.
>>
>>77721216
>>77720996
At least now I understand why they were so nice at the end of AoU
>>
>>77714143
It's exactly that, RDJ said that Steve was like the older brother Tony never met that died in the war and that Howard held to impossibly high standards to which Tony had to aspire to while being ignored by Howard.

So seeing Steve come back and actually seeing that he was human and didn't measure up to Tony's idea of who he was in his mind made him resent Steve.

And if Agent Carter is anything to go by Howard really did love Steve to the point that what he wanted the most was to save him, and suddenly all that Cap memorabilia and shit that Tony had makes heck of a lot of sense.
>>
>>77719320
>wakeup call to Cap
I picture Steve going "WHAT?" and then feeling awkward about the whole thing

Steve probably genuinely thinks Tony doesn't like him and he never read Stark that well like others did, honestly the guy has enough bagagge and things in his mind to deal with Stark's shit.
>>
>>77712643
Cops, firefighters, and medics get into pissing matches all the time and generally hate each other, but will defend each other against outside threats.

Medics walk through safety lines despite being told not to, don't play ball with reports cops want, and get pissy at firefighters for showing up first but just basically getting a name, general report, but not bothering with treatment.

Cops can't park worth shit and block other emergency vehicles all the time. They have ego problems and interfere with stuff. They fail to secure scenes or give warnings, and very strongly insist reports go a certain way and generally file very terrible reports themselves.

Fightfighters think they're medical staff but better. They typically can't treat shit. They get the biggest budget because they take a lot of emergency medical responsibilities, but don't want to do or can't do the actual work. They get pissy at cops for stretching overtime. Firefighters have like a quasi-caste system where they have the elite that get paid everything and the slave class of per-diem or volunteer guys trying desperately to move up.
>>
>>77712791
He's worked to get the others pay raises and made it a public issue.

RDJ is a pretty solid guy to work with.
>>
So why the fuck is BP and Ant-Man going to be fighting in a fight basically over Bucky?

Also, going by the movies Iron Man should be pushing Bucky's and Cap's shit in an instant, simultaneously.
>>
File: image.png (437KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
437KB, 750x1334px
>>77711422
Same shit OP
>>
>>77716826
No idea who that is
>>
>>77724419
BP will probably be butthurt about Tony's weapon dealing, or a third party will make the negotiations go sour.

Ant-Man will just be a hired heist guy that Steve's team needs. Steve will be personally opposed in using a criminal and civvie, but Falcon will admit he can hold his own and they have no choice and Steve will learn that Ant-Man isn't so bad when he gets to know him.
>>
>>77717004
Nearly prophetic.
>>
>>77724438
Okay, be very honest with me:

Let's say, we're back in the very beginning of the 2000s. You just saw Attack of the Clones a few months ago.

You read an article.

Would you be happier if the article reads:
"George Lucas begins filming Star Wars Episode III!"
Or if it reads:
"Irving Kershner returns to Star Wars to direct the 3rd prequel installment of Star Wars!"

Because the difference you feel there, between George Lucas directing a Star Wars movie, and the guy who did Empire directing a Star Wars movie?
That is the same difference that makes fans be excited for Civil War and wish for a mercy killing looking at Man of Steel 2: Electric Boogaloo.
>>
>>77721216
>The point was that MCU canon is SUPPOSED to be that Tony and Steve are friends
According to?
>>
File: 1445983008295.jpg (1MB, 1920x2560px) Image search: [Google]
1445983008295.jpg
1MB, 1920x2560px
>in every single movie Tony shows extreme levels of blatant sociopathy
>we're supposed to empathize with him
>>
>>77725187
He has empathy, since he repeatedly risks his life for others.

He's just autistic and doesn't understand why his attitude would irritate people.
>>
>>77721216
Or maybe the Russos are fucking up by claiming they were friends.

The closest thing to a word on what they're "supposed to be" is Feige.
>>
>>77712249
Just because i fucked your mother while shoving a dragon dildo up her ass doesn't mean we're friends
>>
You're an idiot on this board of idiots. Nothing you say is taken seriously. That's all there needs to be said, jackass.
>>
>>77725236
in a bizarre twist nobody saw coming. Psychopaths can actually be the best candidates to be heros who put their life on the line.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/books/10737827/Psychopaths-how-can-you-spot-one.html
>>
>>77712302
One of those events was Tony's fault.
>>
>>77718020
>They're on a team and party together.
They didn't talk to each at all at the party in AoU.

> Ever had a friend who pissed you off but you still remain friends?
On a constant basis? No.
>>
>>77718690
It changed because now they want to think that Tony and Steve were friends when they weren't.

The way they parted was bland and nonchalant, that they have no feeling either way about the genocidal robot that Tony was responsible for.
>>
File: its so beautiful.png (159KB, 333x409px) Image search: [Google]
its so beautiful.png
159KB, 333x409px
>>77713734
That would make me so happy.
>>
>>77724419

Antman is just happy to work with the Avengers and Falcon knows him. He also probably doesn't want his daughter in the crosshairs if he had to publically register and he's a ex con trying to prove he's good now so he's probably sympathetic to Bucky.

Panther is apparantly after Bucky because he pulled a mission in Wakanda one time and he's after his head.
>>
>>77716341
Zootopia general says hi!
>>
>>77716491
Elliot Kallan
>>
>There are 2 threads going on right now arguing about whether Steve and Tony were friends

Jesus, you guys really will argue about anything.
>>
>>77726874
I would nt argue over anything you faggot
>>
>>77713837
>RDJ himself confirmed MCU Tony is slightly autistic.
Sauce?
>>
>>77725697
>But is psychopathy a disorder – or a different way of being?
This article was written by a psychopath
>>
Steve was friends with his dad. I always assumed Tony always associated Steve with his father, and projected the same kind of insecurity and anger with deep seated respect hidden underneath that he felt for his dad upon Steve
Thread posts: 162
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.