[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/valiant/ Valiant Comics General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (143KB, 697x492px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
143KB, 697x492px
People actually replied to yesterday's thread! Wow!

Talk about classic or modern Valiant. You can even discuss Acclaim if you want to (though I don't know why you would).
>>
File: Turok 001-00fc.jpg (181KB, 800x1237px) Image search: [Google]
Turok 001-00fc.jpg
181KB, 800x1237px
What about Gold Key? I haven't read any Turok in a while, but he's one character that impresses me in terms of cultural impact. He's a notable Native American character, and he's been a lead in a video game. The animated movie just sort of came and fell into obscurity, I may track down the old Gold Key comics.
>>
>>77710339
>You can even discuss Acclaim if you want to (though I don't know why you would).
Because Quantum and Woody wasn't classic Valiant.
>>
>>77710402
I haven't read any of the original Gold Key stuff, but some of the recent Dynamite comics with those characters were pretty good.
>>
Was Solar, Man of the Atom any good after Jim Shooter left? I've been thinking about reading the full Valiant series.
>>
I've read Archer and Armstrong recently, but it was pretty awful. It's like it had zero direction after the first issue, and even the first one was mostly just riding on the shock factor.
>>
Harada is our lord and savior.
>>
>>77713521
How can one opinion be so entirely wrong?
>>
That Book of Death: Harbinger one-shot was the best issue I read this year.
>>
>>77713791
I haven't read that one yet, but I loved the Fall of Ninjak tie-in.
>>
>>77713847
It's good tie-in. Especially if you're fan of Peter and Harada.
>>
>>77713791
>>77713847
>>77713991
The Bloodshot and X-O Manowar tie-ins were pretty good too. I liked Book of Death in general quite a bit.
>>
File: Archer_and_Armstrong_Cover2.jpg (28KB, 254x391px) Image search: [Google]
Archer_and_Armstrong_Cover2.jpg
28KB, 254x391px
>>77713756
Dunno, but I stand by it. That being said I'm going to take a wild guess and say it has something to do with the fact that I forgot my picture.

If not, well, beats me.
>>
>>77714399
Oh, the OLD Archer and Armstrong. I thought you were talking about the new series (which if you haven't read, you really should.)
>>
File: usP47p6.jpg (539KB, 2024x1556px) Image search: [Google]
usP47p6.jpg
539KB, 2024x1556px
>>
I do quite like how good Valiant is about getting collected material out there. I'm following along with Imperium, Ninjak and Bloodshot via trades and they're keeping to a nice pace. Man do I want to catch up though, Old Man Bloodshot looks really damn neat and Ninjak meets Shadowman could be something very cool.
>>
>>77714891
Tbh, I'm kinda hyped for Generation Zero among other things, too. I liked that group.
Aside those twins with weird eyebrows. Fuck those two.
>>
>>77713521
>>77714399
It's my least favorite original Valiant series, even Bloodshot had that 90's charm, A&A's got nothing going for it, really. That Musketeers crossover was baller tho
>>
>>77715137
I enjoyed it. It's not one of the best original Valiant series, but it's also not as bad as Psi-Lords or PunX. What's your favorite series by them, by the way? Mine's Solar.
>>
>>77710402
Was the old Valiant Turok series any good?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.