[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This character was really annoying, not quite as annoying as

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

This character was really annoying, not quite as annoying as most of the leads but still pretty annoying

Do you agree?
>>
>not liking Space Merle

Michael Rooker plays the same character in every movie and I hope it never ends.
>>
Nah, he was entertaining.
>>
/tv/-shit
>>
So what's the current meme going around to point out trolling? "this is bait" has been out for a while.
>>
File: bullseye.jpg (443KB, 2060x1153px) Image search: [Google]
bullseye.jpg
443KB, 2060x1153px
>>77706591
>someone disagree with me
>must be troll
>i r master of all opinion
>>
>>77706545
Eat a shotgun
>>
>>77706642
It was the "not quite as annoying as most of the leads" bit that confirmed it. Next time don't be so obvious.
>>
>>77706545
was not on screen enough to be annoying
>>
>>77706545
>This character was really annoying

Fuck you and the goat you rode in on.
>>
>>77706692
But I think the leads are all mostly annoying...do you have a problem with that?

Rocket and Groot are made too cute, thus annoying. Drax's characterization makes no sense, and we don't need to talk about you know who. Annoying was basically what he was written as
>>
>>77706545
I cannot stand his raspy-ass voice.
>>
File: Propergarbagedisposal.gif (4MB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
Propergarbagedisposal.gif
4MB, 300x200px
>>77706545
>>
his appearances throughout the E3 were the most cringiest stuff ever
>>
I felt like Rooker pretty good job with what he was given. What bothered me is how they changed the character of Yondu. I had just read a bunch of the original 70's Guardians before the movie came out and they're basically two completely different characters.
>>
>>77706791
You're either truly retarded or baiting hard. Pick one, kiddo.
>>
File: 1431400538262.jpg (49KB, 509x350px) Image search: [Google]
1431400538262.jpg
49KB, 509x350px
>>77707007
>if you disagree with me you're wrong or trolling
>literally damage control the post

Yeah sorry you seem to get offended whenever somebody doesn't like what you like and think your opinion is the definition of truth, but it isn't
>>
>>77706545
No, he was fun and entertaining. Had one of the coolest scenes in the movie near the end as well.

Now would you kindly fuck off back to your own board?
>>
File: 1312159043043.jpg (11KB, 149x276px) Image search: [Google]
1312159043043.jpg
11KB, 149x276px
>>77706545
>>
He was ass as was the entire movie, shit was Godzilla 98 tier
>>
What? He was awesome!
>>
>>77707627
Why so anon, unlike the damage controlling tards itt i'm willing to listen to anothers opinion without sperging
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.