[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Legend of Wonder Woman #1-3 storytime

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 116
Thread images: 65

Let's read some qtpa2t Wonder Loli stories, /co/.
>>
>>
>>77701356
bump to lurk
>>
How often is the book released?
>>
>>77701375
Weekly I think
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>77701379
How long will this story time be in pages?
>>
>>
Nice to see that Wondy can have a good book while Finches continue to ruin her main book.
>>
>>77701401
I find it interesting how Menelippe is portrayed here as one of the five original Amazons. Previously, the oracle was always a bit of a twit.
>>
>>
>>
>>77701536
About 60 or so
>>
>>77701536
60, the digital books are all 20 pages (technically ten pages split in half but who's counting)
>>
>>77701536
Each issue 30 pages, so this storytime will be about 90 pages.

It's 270 pages in all
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>77701608
>Li'l Wondy wants to get started on those necks
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>77701545
These little Amazons are dangerously cute. Especially the smug, kinda self-depreciating ginger.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>77701687
>Kangaroos
HOLY FUCKING SHIT
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>77701726
>Aclippe
You mean Philippus, right?
>captain of the guard
>black
>teaches Diana how to fight
>probably Polly's girlfriend
Yeah, that's Philippus. No idea why the different name.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
Such a gorgeous book. And only $1 an issue.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
This All three? If so thanks for the Story time!
>>
dang i want more. thanks op!
>>
This is pretty great.

I hope that Jill Thompson Wonder Woman story sees the light of day and is good too
>>
More?
>>
>>77702034
Diana a cute! A CUTE!
>>
>>77701356
Good stuff. Thanks for the story time.
>>
>>77701395
>all dat dfc goodness
Yum
>>
>>77704574
Fit chicks are often of modest bust due to lack of body fat and pectoral muscles taking up real estate. As these are Amazons, that's going to be very common.
>>
so wonderwoman is still shit.

that sucks.
>>
>>77701356
I'm in!
>>
This is really slow and nothing is really happening despite being a third of the way through.

Steve Trevor needs to show up already. Or just have Diana leave the Island, this is just dragging its feet.

I also wish Azz would write a full origin story for his version of Wonder Woman.

I'd really like to see him flesh out that side of her arc and his Steve would probably be pretty awesome.
>>
Well, this was boring and gay.
Who's this for again?
Cause...I can't see the mommies and daddies pushing WW as a heroine for their little girls if this is what DC is putting in the cinematic universe.
>>
>>77706723
It's esentially meant to be a family friendly take for little girls which strips away all the sexual themes and the darker aspects of greek mythology.

Which makes it dull but i think its biggest sin is how slow it is.
>>
>>77706843
WW isn't greek mythology.
It's a jack off fantasy written a kek and his dominatrix wife. The amazons were not and never were real.

Even worse, none of this shit had a single solitary thing to do with the original story in the first place. It's just the writer trying to shoehorn the retarded story of her island into something compact for the little girls.

I reiterate.
Shit's boring gay and will make more then a few parents turn their back on WW in favor of super girl black widow scarlet witch raven starfire and storm and whatever they end up doing with captain marvel.
>>
>>77701395
>apart from greed and hatred

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1168182/Catfights-handbags-tears-toilets-When-producer-launched-women-TV-company-thought-shed-kissed-goodbye-conflict-.html

work with a team of women and then try to make that claim
>>
>>77701687
KANGAS!

This is already better than most other WW stories
>>
File: Necks nearby.jpg (36KB, 345x481px) Image search: [Google]
Necks nearby.jpg
36KB, 345x481px
>>77701630
>>
This is slow, but comfy. And miles better than the Finches.
>>
>>77701435
>Hippolyta makes a nation of women because women are perfect angels free of hatred and greed
>but then gets so baby crazy she causes her people to be raped and slaughtered

Okay, I've read enough.
>>
>>77703474
>Diana a cute! A CUTE!

say that again
>>
File: acute_angle.gif (4KB, 350x228px) Image search: [Google]
acute_angle.gif
4KB, 350x228px
>>77710176
>>
>>77708493
If we're being honest, getting your dick cut off is miles better than the Finches. It's not a terribly difficult bar to surpass. With that said, this is comfy and pretty great thus far.
>>
>>77702021
>Have a literal equal democratic council
>Ignore participants doing the more important jobs
kek
>>
>>77706892

0/10
>>
>>77706688
>This is really slow and nothing is really happening despite being a third of the way through.
Uh don't digital books combine the 2-3 digital issues into one floppy after reformatting it?
Because I'm pretty sure this is just the first issue of 9. The floppies aren't even coming out until January.
>>
>>77701694
>>77701981
>>77701988
>completely exposed backs
>>
>>77712270
Gotta look sexy on the battlefield

So the rape will be less violent when you lose
>>
>>77712270
>>77712294
Are you guys stupid?
>>
>>77712314
What do you mean? Are saying that having your back naked and unarmored isn't a good way to get yourself stabbed from behind?
>>
>>77712376
chill out
>>
>>77712425
No, he's right. What the fuck did you mean?
>>
>>77701694
>>77701709
>>77701717
>>77701920
>>77701940
>>77701948
>>77701960

FUCK YEAH ALCIPPE
>>
>>77712314
>4chan
>"Are you guys stupid?"
The answer is yes. One way or another, the answer is always yes.
>>
>>77712425
Chill out from what? I'm not exactly frothing out the mouth here, I'm just pointing that a so called 'warrior race' should know well enough not to leave their backs unarmored in battle.
>>
>>77704688
Anon pls
If the rest of this is as good at this, then this mini is gonna be the best thing Diana's gotten in a long time.

>>77706688
This is just the first three DIGITAL issues.
There are 27 digital issues total.

This storytime will be combined to make the first floppy later.
>>
I don't often feel bad for trade waiting, but this is one of those situations. Have to do it though.
>>
>>77712270
>>77712294
>>77712376

They expose their backs because of honor. In ancient Greece, many thought that if you died on the battlefield with a wound in the back, you were running away from the battle and you deserved to die. The families of the wounded would be deemed cowards as well and ostracized from the people.
>>
reading bump
>>
>>77701700
They had those in Greece, right?
>>
>>77713727
>This is just the first three DIGITAL issues.
>There are 27 digital issues total.

No there are 9 digital issues total, each 30 pages to bring it up to 270 pages all up.

It's a third of the way through and jack shit has happened.
>>
>>77718485
It's 9 physical releases unless the DC solicits have been wrong for January and February
>>
>>77718507
Also the digital releases are not 30 pages. They are around 20. You can sell that by reading the filenames here.
>>
>>77713727
>this mini is gonna be the best thing Diana's gotten in a long time

I really hate Wonder Woman fans because acting like Azz's run is shit just cause he changes up the dynamic of the Amazons when everything else he's written was godtier is irritating.

Wonder Woman fans will never be satisfied.
Thread posts: 116
Thread images: 65

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.