[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a really weird show. It seems sort of strange to me that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

This is a really weird show. It seems sort of strange to me that this was both allowed to happen and is as popular as it is.

I guess Dilworth has only done a handful of shorts since. Is the reason that studios don't want to let him do his thing, or a lack of desire to work in television again?
>>
It's probably the former.

Dilworth tried to kickstart a sequel to that Dirdy Birdy short a while ago, but it failed horribly.
>>
>>77699406
The fact that that failed as badly as it did is pretty baffling, too. Dilworth's personality is what makes Courage what it is. That the shows sizable fanbase is unwilling to get behind more work from him is strange.
>>
>>77699325
concerning this show, i'm really fucking tired of faggots around me always sayins the same shit:
> OMG THIS SHOW WAS SO CREEPY ! THAT GIVE ME NIGHTMARE ! THIS IS SO AWFUL !!!

when i saw this show as a kid, i never be afraid of it, i find this pretty cool and funny, also this have some of good heartwarming moments but people prefer talking about the "OMG SO SCARY' stuff...
>>
File: dirty birdy.png (920KB, 1123x639px) Image search: [Google]
dirty birdy.png
920KB, 1123x639px
>>77699406
Yeah it's a shame. Dilworth will bounce back though I'm sure.

He was doing something new a few days ago.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEKyftH7ux0
>>
>>77699485
Yeah, I saw that. It's cool to see more work from him, though. I really love this short.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=juyjXwyBFxE
>>
>>77699485
it's always eerie how much detail he puts into hands
>>
>>77699406
Honestly, I think it's more that he doesn't want to work in TV again. In interviews, he's said he had a breakdown after the stress of working on Courage for 4 seasons.
>>
File: Reading What now.jpg (47KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
Reading What now.jpg
47KB, 512x384px
>>77701550
>create a horror/comedy cartoon everyone loves
>hold 90% of the creative control for the series
>make good salary since all the animation was contracted to your own in-country animation studio
>stressed out
Explain.
>>
>>77703956
The type of people that go into media aren't exactly paragons of constitutional fortitude.
>>
>>77703956
Take a look at his show.
Now tell me what you think his mental health is like.
>>
>>77699475
You know what's gonna give me nightmares, your grammar!
>>
>>77703956
That's a shitton of responsibility. It's not that surprising desu.
>>
>>77699325
I missed this show. Good memories.
>>
>>77703956
Oh anon
>>
my ex and i were going to get matching courage tattoos

with love fred

right where he had it

but she died

thank god
>>
File: courage0022.jpg (57KB, 768x576px) Image search: [Google]
courage0022.jpg
57KB, 768x576px
>>77704758
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.