[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This guy makes more money from comics than you. Does knowing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: comics.jpg (608KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
comics.jpg
608KB, 1600x1200px
This guy makes more money from comics than you. Does knowing your hobby has the dumbest fanbase going affect your enjoyment of it?
>>
>>77692306
Who cares at this point? He made Loss which brought years of entertainment.
>>
>>77692306
well of course he does, I don't make comics
>>
>>77692306
>implying I enjoy reading comics
If I had anything better to do than put up with all this retarded nerd shit, I would be doing it instead of browsing 4chan and talking to a bunch of sociopathic neckbeards about the shittiest medium of fiction ever devised.
>>
>>77692306
I mean if you're not going to enjoy something because someone else likes it, you might just as well not enjoy anything.
>>
>>77692306
Miley Cyrus also makes more money than me, that doesn't make all music bad.
>>
>>77692429
Miley Cyrus makes good pop music.
>>
>>77692368
That's not television.
>>
>>77692306
It's just mildly annoying as most if you're an artist. The big letdowns usually come from yourself and how you don't match the unrealistic standards you set for yourself.

This shit is really hard. As much as I loathe the low quality crap these guys get paid for, the fact alone that they're keeping at is a huge merit. It's easy to laugh at handstab but having breakdowns is pretty common when you decide you want this to be your career (that's not even counting the self-loathing that cmoes from caring about your drawing skills).
>>
>>77692453
Who gives a shit, that's besides the point. Just replace her name with whomever you think makes bad music.
>>
File: I hate rap music.jpg (130KB, 480x591px) Image search: [Google]
I hate rap music.jpg
130KB, 480x591px
>>77694693
>>
>>77692368
>shittiest medium of fiction ever devised.
Mexican Television?
>>
>>77692306
So does this person imo
https://www.patreon.com/Kobi94?ty=h
And they draw diaper at.
What the imo is your excuse?
>>
You know, it just dawned on me.
What if Buckley tries to copyright "Loss" and its variants? Like, what if he tries to put a copyright on the basic [ | || || |_ ] structure of the comic, and starts selling shirts?
>>
>>77695175
he has neither the self awareness that Loss is funny in the worst way possible nor will his pride allow it
>>
>>77692306
>Says he studied to great artist of comic books
>Mentions Stan Lee as one of them even though he was a writer.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.