[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so I'm 8 episodes in spoil if you want, see how much I care,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: jessica-jones-netflix-poster.jpg (940KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
jessica-jones-netflix-poster.jpg
940KB, 2000x1000px
so I'm 8 episodes in spoil if you want, see how much I care, and I have to say....I like this show better than daredevil. DD was good, don't get me wrong, but I just think JJ is more interesting.

killgrave does a far better job as a compelling, terrifying villain than 'YOU MADE ME LOOK FOOLISH', jessica is more interesting than matt, and while DD had far better choreography, I find JJ to be all around more interesting.

also, I felt like most of the characters in DD, aside from urich, wesley, and foggy, to be flat and boring as shit.

how do you guys feel?
>>
>>77683284
You like it more now, I was the same. Wait till the last few episodes. The stakes don't get higher nor does anything really change. The finale will leave you underwhelmed
>>
>>77683284
>>77683284
people still refuse to admit this board is a giant advertising billboard now?
Fuck you /co/mblr, fuck you mods.
>>
>>77683361
>wahh stop talking about something I don't like! get out of here, shill!

god forbid people talk about something current!
>>
>>77683361
>people still refuse to admit this board is a giant advertising billboard now?

>Advertising shit talking another show by your company

?
>>
>>77683340
To be honest that is why I kind of liked it. All superhero tv shows put these huge hurdles infront of the heroes power. How the hero's power is not enough and he has to go power up or some shit.

Felt like the struggle in JJ was her own whether or not to kill Kilgrave and risk becoming unhinged like him, solving her problems with her powers.

Then again I may be talking out of my ass, but I enjoyed the show.
>>
>>77683425
Thats all fair enough, but if they were gonna do that the show should have been shorter. She has, what? 5 confrontations with him? The last one is like all the others, hell its less impressive than sin bin, which should have been the finale
>>
>>77683284
I find the story of JJ in general more compelling than DD.

I find the cinematography and choreography of DD outshines anything JJ does.
>>
>>77683447
Oh yes, there wasn't enough story for 13 episodes for sure.

Should've been shorter or written some more stuff for her to do - maybe they should've kept Kilgrave hidden for longer and she'd slowly find clues of him here n there while doing her PI gig.
>>
>>77683284
The best part of the show was the episode titles.
>>
Well dd was an origin season. At the last ep he became daredevil and you get blueballed. Here, she's already herself, and you can sit back and enjoy her. It dragged on with its filler parts (the lesbo lawyers divorce subplot and the twins) I don't remember dd having filler, maybe the Russian bros but their filler was executed better than jjs and didn't drag on. Tenant Stole the show. I wish they didn't get rid of such a great actor.
The show is the darkest corner of the mcu so far. I hated the opening .
>>
>>77683487
I felt the same with Daredevil. Like Matt's lawyer but they don't do any real cases in the series. Really could've used some more time with Matt, Foggy, and Karen working together on a case.
>>
>>77683284
>YOU MADE ME LOOK FOOLISH
Oh yeah so much worse than 'I DIDN'T RAPE YOU'

I like JJ, a lot, but Fisk was bloody brilliant in DD. Incredible and highly accurate. Veronica, not so much.
>>
>>77683558
Feels like that is a major problem with pretty much all hero series.

There must constantly be action and suspense. Actually showing these heroes balancing their real lives with their superhero hidden persona can be used to develop a character.

Just look at Peter Parker - like half of Spidey's problems are hiding his identity and making money to live. This grounds him in a way most of the other heroes can only dream of and makes him relatable and likeable.
>>
>>77683558
There was Karen and there was the old Mexican lady. In story there wasn't that long of a time frame to have more than two cases.
>>
>>77683602
Exactly. Right now Peter is running a business empire and its just not as interesting
>>
>>77683630
How do you know what's interesting? Silly troll. Blocked.
>Slott
>>
>>77683284
>so I'm 8 episodes in

It's all downhill from there, sonny jim.
>>
>>77683626
In any case I think it really would've benefited from more Matt/Foggy/Karen interaction. Like all together as a team.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.