[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Enchanted thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

File: p169874_p_v7_af.jpg (135KB, 480x720px) Image search: [Google]
p169874_p_v7_af.jpg
135KB, 480x720px
Enchanted thread
>>
File: Enchanted_0055.jpg (26KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
Enchanted_0055.jpg
26KB, 800x450px
best Disney girl
>>
>>77680873
The music and dragon were all right
>>
Did someone actually like this enough to make a thread about it?
>>
File: Giselle_3.jpg (51KB, 477x1205px) Image search: [Google]
Giselle_3.jpg
51KB, 477x1205px
>>77680873
>leaving qt James Marsden for Patrick Doucheface
>Giselle didn't stay animated

Shit movie.
>>
File: floralDress6.jpg (276KB, 1600x1063px) Image search: [Google]
floralDress6.jpg
276KB, 1600x1063px
>>77681143
I didn't make the thread but I do love it.
>>
>>77681143
Aw man, you don't like Enchanted? It's definitely not one of those best movies ever, but I always watch it if it's on TV or something. I was a little iffy about the whole not being a cartoon the whole movie thing, but Amy Adams nailed the princess role.
>>
>>77681486
She was able to act, but her character was a bitch. It took her a few days to change from being a simple stereotype to become a complex person, but when the prince guy shows up, she doesn't extend that same level of understanding to the guy. Maybe I'm reading too much, but it comes off like a generic country girl moves into the city flick w/a genre tweek and four minutes of animation. She becomes a better person and everyone in the new place becomes better for knowing her.
>>
Her deciding to raise that little girl and prove the evil stepmother trope wrong was pretty cool
>>
>>77680873
I fucking love this movie until the dragon starts talking. Whoever thought that was a good idea deserves to be fired.

>>77682255
>Giselle
>a bitch
??? She is a flawed character but being a bitch is not even remotely an issue in her case
>>
>>77681143
You didn't like Enchanted?
>>
>>77680873
Enchanted thread?
this thread got a +5% damage buff then?
>>
I saw this when it first came out for some reason, it struck me as bland and annoying but that was 13 year old me.
>>
>>77681189
James Marsden is shit, his Cyclops is shit too
>>
File: james_marsden.jpg (37KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
james_marsden.jpg
37KB, 300x400px
Best Disney prince ever.
>>
>>77685641
a shit
>>
>don't marry the first dark haired blue eyed guy you meet
>Marry the SECOND dark haired blue eyed guy you meet
>>
File: Idina.jpg (176KB, 498x750px) Image search: [Google]
Idina.jpg
176KB, 498x750px
>>77685641
Considering he effectively marries real-life Elsa I don't think he's too cut up about the outcome.
>>
>>77680984
best feet
>>
>>77687374
Doesn't even come close to Rapunzel
>>
You if Enchanted have won it's oscar of the best song "So Close" it can really make Alan Menkin so happy since he won for Pocahontas with Colors of the Wind.
>>
>>77685596
So much shit taste in one post.
>>
>>77686556
She's a Jew, and not even one of pretty jews.
>>
>>77691470
He was only ever good in Sex Drive
>>
>>77686556
Literally a woman with the most exaggerated jew features. A walking caricature.
>>
I liked Gisele, she was pretty retarded.

like, a retarded magic girl that turns real life into a fucking Disney movie quite literally.

was pretty amusing.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.