[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>You're probably wondering why are we standing here with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: NotTheJapaneseMafia.png (503KB, 732x552px) Image search: [Google]
NotTheJapaneseMafia.png
503KB, 732x552px
>You're probably wondering why are we standing here with a pile of money and no pants on
>Actually uhh...
>Well, I can assure you that it has absolutely nothing to do with the japanese mafia!
>Not a thingy-dingy
>>
how do i get into south park?

i see lots of threads these days but 19 seasons seems very daunting

do i just watch s19 off the bat?
>>
>>77671828
Start with Imaginationland and the Coon trilogy and then watch whatever episodes sound cool if you like those.
>>
>>77671803
Was this ever explained?
>>
>>77671828
i think it depends on how old you are and what kind of humor you like

what stuff do you like?
>>
>I CAN'T FIND THE LITTLE MAN IN THE BOAT
>>
>>77671934
im 23 and i always saw south park in my childhood, but i never WATCHED it. You know? Id just see references or it on shirts or friends talk about it

i dont know what i want, i assume humor and slice of life? with these kids in wherever they live, alaska or canada.
>>
>>77672092
South Park is a show that's often a little hard to define. It's gone through a few phases, but usually offers a combination of satire, parody, absurdism, and pretty much any other form of comedy at some point. But it does cheifly follow the increasingly insane, or increasingly mundane adventures of 4 kids from a small town in Colorado.

If you want a jumping off point, try the movie; South Park: Bigger, Longer, Uncut and a few of the other well regarded classic episodes such as Make Love, Not Warcraft or the Imaginationland Trilogy.

You can try jumping in to Season 19 if you wish, but it may rely on you knowing some of the characters (especially the freshly prominent characters from early seasons)
>>
>>77671828
Stop being a continuity faggot and just watch a comedy cartoon.
>>
>>77672092
early ep's rely a lot on surreal, offensive and gross-out humor later it tends to get more political. but its always offensive. They also tend to parody current events and trends So the earlier episodes jokes can be a bit dated but if you didn't have your head in a hole when the season aired you shouldn't have any trouble.
>>
>>77671828
Start with season one episode one.
>>
>>77671828
It's a completely episodic show up until season 18, and even then it doesn't develop a real plot until 19.You could literally throw darts at a board to decide which episodes to watch in which order.
>>
>>77672318
>classic episodes such as Make Love, Not Warcraft or the Imaginationland Trilogy.

Oh god, those are classic episodes now, aren't they?
>>
>>77673183
>It's a completely episodic show up until season 18
No it isn't. There's loose continuity.
>>
File: salisbury steak.jpg (61KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
salisbury steak.jpg
61KB, 320x240px
Hello there, children!
>>
>>77673671
Hi Token.
>>
>>77673214
wow, you're such a underage faggot, please off youuself you retarded landbabby
>>
>>77673703
This post is satire, right?
>>
>>77673586
Ok, maybe it's not completely episodic, but the continuity is so loose it's not a big deal to skip around.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.