[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ever imagined you were a superhero when you were a kid?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 0.jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
Ever imagined you were a superhero when you were a kid?
>>
Duh.

Where do you think you are?
>>
>>77669636
No, OP. That's crazy talk.
>>
>>77669636
gollygosh anon i thought i was the only one
>>
Better question: What was your superpower?

My imaginary super-identity was pretty low-powered. Just clever, with perfect willpower. Mainly a support guy for other heroes until they have to fight a mind-control villain or something. Then I just steal a minion uniform and walk up to the guy with a taser.
>>
>>77669636
I always imagined I was like the superman of my universe.

>tfw 6"1
>tfw 98kgs
>tfw muscular
>tfw can't stop bullets

Why do I even live desu
>>
>>77669636
Me and my friends used to pretend to be power rangers, High school was great.
>>
File: Party Blackford.png (529KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
Party Blackford.png
529KB, 1280x960px
I read a lot of sci-fi, but my fantasies were more... fantasy.

I'd be the wizard-smartguy, my bro would be swordsman-heroguy. He'd wind up saving and marrying the human princess, and I'd romance the magical monster-lady who used to work for the villains.
>>
>>77669636
I still daydream about being able to stop time. I do this when I'm bored in class and I usually imagine myself farting in people's faces and watching their reaction later or moving little things so people go crazy or fingering a girl when the time is stopped and then look at her when the time flows and repeat until she associates myself with the great feeling in her pussy and feels the urge to fuck my brains out.
>>
>>77670157
I made a character called The Smugller back when the weekly "Crisis" was all the hype in the DC world.
The character was a super criminal with the power to "summon" other version of himself from parallel universes and fulling controlling them, as well as hopping to other universes at will and being able to bring stuff back.
So the original Smugller was a regular guy with an average build (I remember modeling him after John Constantine) and pretty good shot but other wise nothing too fancy. But he could summom a version of himself from universe were he was a female cyber-ninja, or a undead cowboy with demon powers, or a Space Barberian, or a android with a minigun arm, or a Dinosaur, or... and so it goes.
Smugller made a living of selling weapons and other random dangerous stuff from other universes to the villains on the universe he lived in.
His main "drama" backstory was that his powers manifested for the first time when he was a baby, so he hopped universes unintentionally and lost himself from his mom, so he was raised as an orphan. He still tries to find his home universe.
>>
>>77669636
I still do nigga
>>
File: image.jpg (70KB, 239x179px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70KB, 239x179px
>>77669636
I wanted to be like Danny Phantom so I killed myself.
>>
File: image.gif (8KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
8KB, 645x773px
Time travel
>>
Nigger I have been developing a full series in my head since I was 8.
I divide it in 5 big arcs with a lot of worldbuilding, lots of characters, epilogue even fucking spin offs and videogames That's like the main reason why I can stay manchildren.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.