[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Retarded twins can't stop shoving themselves into the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 13

File: Jessica_Jones.jpg (132KB, 634x761px) Image search: [Google]
Jessica_Jones.jpg
132KB, 634x761px
>Retarded twins can't stop shoving themselves into the story
>Pointless lesbian divorce drama
>Story is the same "WE CAPTURED KILGRAVE! OH NO, KILGRAVE ESCAPED!" plot repeated over and over
>Grimdark to the point of silliness.

Who the fuck thought this was a good idea?
>>
I thought it did okay with grimdark except for hands part in the last episode.

Like, how Kilgrave took both kidneys because he wants the best for himself and would need a transplant every 2 years.

How he told to a guy to stare at fence forever and we see him days later with poop in his pants.

How parents are okay with Kilgrave shoving their children in the closet.
>>
>>77668935
>Story is the same "WE CAPTURED KILGRAVE! OH NO, KILGRAVE ESCAPED!" plot repeated over and over
This is the most infuriating thing about this show. Fucking writers couldn't come up with a smart way to take care of Killgrave or make Killgrave more menacing and difficult to catch.
>>
>>77668935

Even though it was a meh show it was still better than Le Daredevil and your precious MCU nonsense. Kind of funny actually.
>>
File: 1435236496610.png (44KB, 226x264px) Image search: [Google]
1435236496610.png
44KB, 226x264px
>>77669241
It's good, but not as good as Daredevil.

He's the Kingpin of Netflix.
>>
>>77669241
>Better than Daredevil

At least Daredevil had an interesting protagonist that actually did shit.
>>
File: 373417_1280.jpg (138KB, 1280x782px) Image search: [Google]
373417_1280.jpg
138KB, 1280x782px
>>77669241
>it was still better than Le Daredevil
No it wasn't
>>
Seriously, does anyone care at all about the incestuous retard twins or her boss? What does the boss's divorce even add to the show?

Also, Krysten Ritter was a terrible choice for this show.
>>
>>77668935
I would have been fine with Kilgrave being captured and escaping once, but this show did it three times!!!
>>
>>77669278

I'd agree with you if Kingpin was in the show as much as Purpleman. I'd really agree with you if Luke Cage was in Daredevil. Jessica was more interesting to watch than Matt sorry.
>>
>>77669339
>Seriously, does anyone care at all about the incestuous retard twins
Not really. But Robin was one of the layers of Kilgrave's victims like Malcolm, and wasn't that big part of the show. I just wish writers weren't that oddly specific with their sexual preferences.

>or her boss?
Should've been Matt Murdock, honestly. And she has nothing on Geryn.

>What does the boss's divorce even add to the show?
Don't disregard the fact that it might play a role in Iron Fist and I think it was to show that Hogarth is piece of trash just like Kilgrave, you don't need to have powers to be trash.

>Also, Krysten Ritter was a terrible choice for this show.
She was like an CW actress on a show with Daredevil's quality. And they put her on the same stage as David Tennant, way to hide how much of a plank of wood she is.
>>
>>77668935
>pointless

cmon son
>>
>>77669422
>She was like an CW actress on a show with Daredevil's quality. And they put her on the same stage as David Tennant, way to hide how much of a plank of wood she is.
Her narration is terrible, and her rage fit at the Giftists? Holy shit was that pathetic.
>>
File: bait.png (41KB, 236x288px) Image search: [Google]
bait.png
41KB, 236x288px
>>77669392
>Jessica was more interesting to watch than Matt sorry.
Please stop
>>
I have a possibly dumb question. Were the twins actually fucking or was that just what Jessica assumed before learning that they were twins? I couldn't make out what it sounded like.
>>
>>77669509
They were roleplaying. Or not. Too kinky for me to check if I am right.
>>
>>77669354
Seriously, when the retarded twin sister let Kilgrave loose, I shouted "Oh, FUCK YOU!" so loudly at the screen that I woke up my neighbour .
>>
>>77669509
I don't even know what the writers wanted us to think about them.

Were we supposed to think that they were funny and quirky or that they were creepy and annoying?
>>
>>77669509
>>77669522
I'm pretty sure the dude was wearing a diaper when she choked the chick out.
>>
>>77669527
At least the twin only just learned about his powers and had never seen him before. I would free a bound man in normal, non-comicbook universe.

Hogarth is the one who really fucked up. She knew what she was doing.
>>
>>77669509

I could go either way on it, honestly. There's not a lot of evidence that they were, but they're the exact kind of fucked up people who would.
>>
>>77669579
I wasn't so much shouting it at the sister as much as I was shouting at the writers.
>>
File: 4578457.png (50KB, 350x362px) Image search: [Google]
4578457.png
50KB, 350x362px
>>77668935
>All those issues plus fight scenes are a complete mess
>Either they dropped the team that did the fights for Daredevil or the actress can't do physical shit for crap
If Jessica Jones had only been half as good as Daredevil it would be have been redeemable. People are kidding themselves, because muh based netflix. Jessica is SHIELD and Arrow levels of shit.
>>
>>77669339
>the incestuous retard twins
I liked them.
>>
File: 459.png (214KB, 680x522px) Image search: [Google]
459.png
214KB, 680x522px
>>
>>77669627
>>
>>77669627
You might need to see a shrink, anon.

>>77669624
>fight scenes are a mess
>Jess has super strength
>still takes forever for her to knock a dude out 80% of the time
God is that annoying.
>>
File: Deadpool13_heartbreak.jpg (217KB, 590x533px) Image search: [Google]
Deadpool13_heartbreak.jpg
217KB, 590x533px
>>77669644
Sweet Christmas
>>
>>77669509
>>77669569
I think he was wearing a diaper because he was legit retarded and the sister was supercontrolling and maniacal because she had to be responsible for tboth of them
>>
File: It's time to shitpost.gif (805KB, 250x141px) Image search: [Google]
It's time to shitpost.gif
805KB, 250x141px
>>77668935

I think the problem was it happened one too many times. If it was just the first fuck up and then Kilgrave getting out of the chamber, it'd be fine. Adding in the stupid support group mod scene felt like the writers knew they wanted Kilgrave with Hope and hostages in the next scene, but were too lazy to figure out a way to get there.

I was disappointed that's all the support group amounted to. It was great for Malcolm at first, but I was hoping it'd be a way for Jessica to open up a little bit. Like, she talks about what happened to her a little bit, and opens up more and more, letting all the shit she repressed out. That would've been more organic than the overused slow mo "GET BAAAACK HERE, JESSI-CA".

And the twins weren't even the problem. I felt bad for Rubyn at least. It was the fucking cunt sister that kept inserting herself into the show that was the problem. Why couldn't she have slit her throat instead?

Like, the sister is at the door to berate Jessica, runs her mouth off at Kilgrave, and then Jessica has to deal with the guilt of hiding her body and leaving her barely-functional brother all on his own.
>>
>>77669657
She also got jumped and knocked the fuck out by 5 middle aged people.
>>
>>77669319
>>77669278
>>77669272
>>77669241
It's also not better than the MCU, guys.
Ultron was a better (and funnier) than edgy grapist man. And Thor the Dark World
>>
>>77669203
It was ridiculous.

>You know what they say fifth times the charm.
>>
>>77668935
I kind of knew this shit was going to happen especially since the source material relied a lot in the 616 established history and Jessica being there in key moments of other superheroes and their lives.

Jessica Jones had no supporting characters of her own so they had to borrow and make some for her, unfortunately the ones they made, save for Malcolm, were annoying as fuck. And Jeri might as well have been an original character, she had nothing of Jeryn Hogarth in her.

The Jewel thing and being a former superhero is what also gets Jessica on the dumps, her wanting to be into the superhero game and getting caught up with Kilgrave was what part of what made her into this pessimistic angry hardass PI, the Jewel thing was made into a joke and Jessica's powers were just used to advanced the plot and really served no other purposes. The people being angry at her for her super powers were really just shoved in to justify that shit and set some precedence for Civil War but in the end it didn't serve much purpose and felt like it was out of nowhere.
>>
>>77669702
just because she's super strong doesn't mean she knows how to fight.
>>
>>77669762
>get super strength
>want to try being a super hero
>decide to become a PI
>don't even bother to try and learn any kind of self-defense
I guess she just assumed she'd never have to defend herself while being a PI in New York? That her resting bitch face would get her out of trouble?
>>
>>77669762
Could you get jumped and knocked the fuck out by 5 children ages 9 to 10?
>>
>>77669509
It was hinted that he was developmentally slow, that could explain the nappy. His sister was overprotective and controlling.
>>
>>77668935
Those are some interesting points OP but do you have any mega links to share?
>>
>>77669800
You do understand that the very first time she tried to do anything hero like she was mind controlled by a dude he kept her as a pet for almost a year, after which she became a alcoholic with a very reckless and self destructive mind set, right? Why the fuck would she care about fighting? That's why Patsy was so adamant about self defense, that and her crazy ass mother, it's just a shame that training didn't help her with off duty Nuke.

Did you even watch the show, or are you just repeating a few half read anon quotes?
>>
>>77669762
yeh but superstrength should come with supertoughness, otherwise you'd break your own bones just y flexing your ams.
And punching or getting thrown with enough force to go through would be enough to bust your skin muscles and bones.
Besides the inconsistencies I didn't really like how they almost seemed to want to downplay Jessica's superpowers. At times it seemed like she was just as strong as a normal trained man.
That along with the constant kidnapping of Kilgrae and Jessica even going to live with him wre the worst things of the show. Then comes the excessive time dedicated to the divorce drama.
It probably should have been 3 episodes shorter. Or they should have found a better way to reach 13.
>>
>>77669566
honestly probably somewhere in between. I think the general idea was "everyone is flawed, but you can like them in spite of their flaws anyways".

I certainly ending up liking Ruben, while still acknowledging that he is a fucked up person.

My only problem was that the whole situation reminded me too much of the outcasts from Welcome back Frank, but i guess that wouldn't be an issue to the average viewer.
>>
>>77670051
Introduce Kilgrave and Hope a little later, focus the first few episodes with Jessica doing PI work and the like? I mean, I get that they wanted to make it one continuous arc, but the show would have honestly done a lot better with some stand alone episodes.
>>
>>77670051
>It probably should have been 3 episodes shorter.
While watching I felt the show blew its load by episode 3. The next few with Kilgrave actually being involved were good but, this is the FOURTH time in the MCU we've dealt with mindfuckery. Sure, a lot more focus was put on it, but it was tired going in. Because none of Jessica's sidecast was interesting beyond Malcolm I didn't care when bad shit happened and Kilgrave tried to play emotional warfare.
>>
>>77669800
Having superpowers is an easy way to get lazy

>why should i have to learn how to fight, I'm super strong what else is needed?
>>
>>77670238
Also, being an alcoholic who doesn't help.
>>
>>77669624
I think the main problem is that unlike DD who had no powers and only human level strength JJ knew that she was to powerful and was holding back because of them while DD was able to go all out. Also since all the people that DD fought were criminals and scumbags he didn't really care but all the people that JJ fought were brainwashed and she wasn't trying to hurt them. I mean i get that overall it wasnt a vigilante story like DD and more of a Film-Noir so there was going to be less fights overall, but even in the fights against Nuke and Cage she was still getting tossed around while Matt was suffering from multiple stab wounds when he did that one take fight in ep 2.

It was an excellent series but it felt like a modern version of Agent Carter but in modern NY instead of the 40's, right down to a mind controlling big bad. And even in that show Peggy was able to kick tons of ass even if she had to get help a few times, while JJ gets knocked out by a lady with a 2X4. Its just something that was always on the back of my mind throughout the series.
>>
>>77670238
This would make sense if she acted super strong. Like if they knocked her out by running her over with a truck. Not with a fucking piece fo wood.
>>
>>77671243
stremgth =/= durability, which is the problem with the mindset. Maybe luke cage can get away with being careless and not learning how to fight, but she definitely can't.
>>
File: DD.jpg (93KB, 612x380px) Image search: [Google]
DD.jpg
93KB, 612x380px
>>77668935
>Retarded Mexican Woman can't stop shoving herself into the story
>Pointless love triangle drama
>Story is the same "MUH CITY MUST IMPROVE IT" plot repeated over and over
>Grimdark to the point of silliness.

Who the fuck thought this was a good idea
>>
>>77671419
If she doesn't have super-durability then her powers aren't exactly useful for fighting. What happens if someone pulls a gun on her? She's barely more dangerous than a normal housewife.

Why bother with this crimefighting nonsense? She'd be better off going into construction and make six figures replacing a crane.
>>
>>77668935
Tru dat those plotpoints were wack

Had some pretty solid characters save for the fucking twins, noir atmosphere and sweet sweet soundtrack
>>
>>77671479
I like how attempting to apply those complaints to DD completely fails.
>>
>>77671485
well one of the problems with the show is her lack of power consistency.

She does have a slight amount of durability, as shown by how she can jump from fairly high places without taking any damage, and she can a beating harder than most people.

That said ordinary weapons can definitely hurt her, guns and knives are still dangerous to her. Tazers can take her down, though she needs more of them than normal people.

This is a downgrade compared to her comics version, in which she can certainly still get hurt, but essentially she took the full force of the core avengers team, and while she got got seriously fucked up she still survived it and healed to a point of not having any lasting disabilities.

That said if you expect her to make completely rational choices then you didn't really get the point of the show. Hell daredevil is stupidly reckless in his show as well, and in general recklessness is a defining trait of like 95% of superheroes.

I guess you can extend the logic to real life as well:
>Why would anyone become a soldier or cop if they can risk getting shot. shit doesn't make sense, and i'm calling bullshit.
>>
>>77669644
Sweet Christmas.
>>
>>77671706
>Why would anyone become a soldier or cop if they can risk getting shot. shit doesn't make sense, and i'm calling bullshit.

Normally the appeal there is to kill people or abuse authority, things that can't be bought with money.
>>
>>77671706
Daredevil is an acrobat with supersenses. He has *some* defense if a 14 year old punk pulls a gun on him, even if it's just "react really fast to jump behind cover". This bitch has nothing. She's a clown.
>>
>>77671479
>Pointless love triangle drama
There wasn't much of a love triangle. Karen and Matt were hinted at initially, pretty much dropped in favor of Karen and Foggy, and only when Foggy fucked his ex did Karen and Matt being a possibility even seem to cross the writers' minds again.
>>
>>77671706
>That said if you expect her to make completely rational choices then you didn't really get the point of the show. Hell daredevil is stupidly reckless in his show as well
To be fair, I don't know that much about Jessica Jones as I've never read Alias. I expect recklessness from Matt. It's kind of his thing. I mean, even he said if he could see what he was doing he'd be scared out of his own mind.

Then again, I do know enough about Jessica Jones that I should have expected her to be reckless.

So...either way I'm a faggot.
>>
>>77672080
acknowledging the problem is the first step to improvement.
>>
>>77668935
>>Story is the same "WE CAPTURED KILGRAVE! OH NO, KILGRAVE ESCAPED!" plot repeated over and over

But they only ever captured him once...
>>
File: 1446069244238.png (625KB, 807x966px) Image search: [Google]
1446069244238.png
625KB, 807x966px
>>77669392
>Jessica was more interesting to watch than Matt sorry.
>>
>>77673058
They captured him properly twice; first when Nuke shot him with the tranq dart and second when they dumped him in the torture chamber. You could count the other times when they capture him and "Oh no, he's manipulated people so he can escape again, that wascally wapey wabbit!" like at the restaurant with Hope and when he told Luke to kill Jessica.
>>
>>77673757
>other times when they capture him

Corner him, I mean.
>>
>>77673590
I thought so, but I identify with Jessica more than Matt.
>>
>>77674126
I identify with my pure Catholic boy more than the human trainwreck, but even so just on the merits of both characters I thought Jessica/Ritter herself was one of the weak points of the show. Too much moping to be good, and she would have sunk the show for me if Kilgrave, Nuke and Patsy weren't there.

She never really seemed like a hardboiled noirish PI, just a grumpy bitch.
>>
I enjoyed Kilgrave a lot, but the show really dragged on and turned into real mess in the later episodes. It's unfortunate that it was nowhere near as good as Daredevil.
>>
File: diaper where.jpg (24KB, 412x598px) Image search: [Google]
diaper where.jpg
24KB, 412x598px
I actually had to check if retardo was wearing a diaper because of you fucks.
He was wearing briefs.
>>
>>77669644
sweet christmas
>>
File: sweet christmas.jpg (42KB, 600x200px) Image search: [Google]
sweet christmas.jpg
42KB, 600x200px
>>77669644
Sweet Fucking Christmas
>>
>>77671706
>he does have a slight amount of durability, as shown by how she can jump from fairly high places without taking any damage, and she can a beating harder than most people.

She walked off getting hit by a fucking truck and then faced off with Copper roid rage.
She's not in vincible but she's still got great defenses.
>>
>>77669710
Nope. Kilgrave is one of few memorable villains in MCU. Ultron and Maliwho are pretty forgettable.
>>
>>77669339
I cared about the twins. I didn't at first but when the guy died his sister's search for him made me feel bad
>>
the men in the marvel netflix shows are all really hot

like luke cage is one beautiful man and matt murdock has that sexy voice (when acting)

at least jessica jones brought the A game when it comes to women with Hogarth's secretary jesus christ those breasts
>>
>putting a wooden plank alongside mother fucking David tennant
That was just cruel
>>
>>77676821
top 3 villains are
>Kingpin
>Kilgrave
>Cross (who was a better Ultron)
>>
>>77671752
Then how did she avoid death when that woman who hated supers pulled a gun on her?
>>
>>77669700
the twins presence would've been so much better if they had just made the sister the one who encountered Kilgrave. Have her call jess an cunt or something,Kilgrave ends her, and we get the twin that was actually enjoyable along with some potential for his character to grow.
>>
>>77676880
Thanks for your useless post, anon.

>>77676965
You're putting Cross above Loki?
>>
>>77676981
Plot armor.
Thread posts: 80
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.