[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it just me or is Raven's backstory really really

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: dale.gif (603KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
dale.gif
603KB, 320x240px
Is it just me or is Raven's backstory really really really fucked up?
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raven_%28comics%29#Fictional_character_biography
>>
>>77666021
Go be a shitty casual somewhere else.
>>
>>77666015
>not-Satan's rape baby
>living portal to bring daddy to the mortal plane so he can ass rape the planet
>feels everyone's worst emotions all the time
Her life sucks? You don't fucking say.

Retard.
>>
>>77666050
you forgot how she personally gets ass raped by slade as well metaphorically
>>
File: Mother of God Super Troopers.jpg (45KB, 640x352px) Image search: [Google]
Mother of God Super Troopers.jpg
45KB, 640x352px
>>77666111
I think we just got ass raped by your digits.
>>
>>77666015
I think Dale's story is the most painful and fucked up one in any TV show. Like, the fact that those fucking ants and roaches who mutated from the chernobyl disaster to become super intelligent and hate the humans for the horrible torment and pain they put not only the ants and roaches through, but also the planet itself, as they constantly destroy all of nature for material possessions managed to find their way to Dale's home when he was just a young boy, and then completely overrun his entire house with hivemind intelligence and kill his mother and father in cold blood right infront of Dale causing Dale to go on a hellbent task of exterminating any and every single ant and roach he comes across as he declares war against them in an effort to seek out the ants and roaches who killed his family, you know it's just really fucked up. Like a really tragic tale of a young boy being forced into the role of a (damaged) adult at the young age of 4 years old. Very painful and sad. Dale is like the Batman of King of the Hill, the Dark Exterminator in a way I guess, and the ants and roaches who killed his family are the Joker, only he can't find them, and they could be deep underground planning to kill everyone on the surface even as he searches. It realy makes sense why Dale is so fucking crazy about conspiracies - everyone said he was a nut when he told them his story of the ants and raoches killing his family, so he figured "well if I'm a nut for telling the truth... What about those conspiracy guys? People call them nuts. Maybe they're right?" and he started his conspiracy theorist views. Dale is truly the most deepest character lore-wise in KoTh and it sucks the show ended before his arc was completed. I was looking forward all season long to the epic confrontation between Dale and the ants and roaches while his friends fight at his side. Can you imagine? Dale in his exterminator gear, his poison tank all strapped to his back, etc. Woulda been great.
>>
>>77666672
wat
>>
>>77666672
>all this KOTH Z fanfiction
king of the hill z was such egdy schlock. they kept advertising it like OH YOU LIKE KOTH X? KOTH Z IS THE END-ALL KOTH SERIES THATS WHY ITS Z GET IT but look that this.

>inb4 ur just mad bc the roaches got Joseph too
AND YOU'D BE CORRECT. JOSEPH WAS BASED AND THEY KILLED HIM OFF WITH A DANG HOUSE ROACH.
>>
>>77666672
Dale is overated. The real pain lies within Boomhaur's arc when his reckless pursuit of a Mexican drug dealer got his partner kidnapped and raped. Eventually she committed suicide and every relationship Boomhaur had thereafter couldn't last more then a one night stand because of the guilt he feels for being so careless.
>>
>>77666672
But his Dad aint dead anon
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.