[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Everyone seems to love or is friends with this woman, be it the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: Statue_of_Justice_.jpg (37KB, 291x400px) Image search: [Google]
Statue_of_Justice_.jpg
37KB, 291x400px
Everyone seems to love or is friends with this woman, be it the heroes of the west or of the east.
>>
>>77654404
Justice is the waifu of all superheroes.
>>
That's not justice, justice has the eyes covered because Justice is blind.
>>
>>77654404
>be it the heroes of the west or of the east.

Kamen Riders don't really fight for Justice as much as humanity's freedom.
>>
>>77654404
"Justice" is just a codeword for "revenge". The heroes and villains are really little more than rival street gangs in a feud for territory.
>>
>>77655214
Not really. Not all statues have her eyes covered. Thanks for playing anyways.
>>
File: 1429664358348.jpg (586KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
1429664358348.jpg
586KB, 1440x810px
>>77655332

It's very, very easy for "justice" to turn into revenge or oppression, which is why many heroic characters in these mediums simply leave that decision out of their own hands and aid in defeating villains who pose a direct threat of harm to other people and then leave the afternath to legal systems already in place, rather than enforcing their own judgment on the matter.
>>
>>77655332
>>77655494
Funny thing about Justice. Justice is defined by the winners.
>>
>>77655332
>>77655706
Edgy anti-heroes detected. Don't you people have Linkin Park concerts to attend while us real heroes help the orphan kittens with cancer?
>>
File: Ad Victorium.png (47KB, 640x337px) Image search: [Google]
Ad Victorium.png
47KB, 640x337px
>>77655706
which is why WE must be the winners, because WE understand justice.
>>
>>77655706

If that was true then there'd be no reason to fight back against what is perceived as unjust rule or societies in the first place and the status quos would never change. There are always people who fight back, regardless of whether they're victorious or not.
>>
File: Judge Dredd 61.jpg (101KB, 400x555px) Image search: [Google]
Judge Dredd 61.jpg
101KB, 400x555px
Justice has a price.
The price is freedom.
>>
>>77654404
Justice > Freedom, always. Prove me wrong.
>I wanna go out and kill people on purpose! I really really wanna, so I should be allowed to!
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.