[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So how screwed would they be if one of the main 4 voice actors

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: simpsons.jpg (12KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
simpsons.jpg
12KB, 284x177px
So how screwed would they be if one of the main 4 voice actors kicked the bucket? Automatic cancellation or what?
>>
Recast.
Fucking duh.
>>
I don't know, let's kill one to find out.
>>
>>77648723
/thread
Money is more important then integrity, I thought you knew this by now OP.
>But Matt Groaning said he don't do recasts
He also said he don't do cross-overs but everyone has a price.
>>
>>77648723
>Nancy Cartwright dies
>Ded Bart episode actually happens.
>>
>>77648691
It depends largely on which of the main four.
Yeardly Smith you could replace because she only voices one character. Get rid of Dan Castellaneta though, and you lose much larger chunk of cast. That's why it was kind of a big deal about Harry Shearer threatening to walk; he wasn't one of the main four but he voices an disproportionately high number of supporting characters.
>>
Even if all the voice actors dies, it'll probably get a new mediocre voice cast and the show will become even more of a hollow imitation of itself.
>>
>>77648691
I'm sure with the right technology you can emulate their voice via voice imitation software, maybe.
>>
>>77648691
They probably have enough archival recordings in order to splice them together and make new dialogue
>>
>>77651179

>I'm sure
>Maybe

You're an idiot.
>>
>>77651125
i'm surprised they haven't done something like have a program that just does the voices by feeding it text.

shit, even that sounds like a simpsons tier joke they'd make
>>
>>77648691
Just listen to the bug bunny movies...(Space jam, looney tunes back in action...)..if you look hard enough you'll find a perfect match.
>>
File: 1432028483159.jpg (83KB, 759x571px) Image search: [Google]
1432028483159.jpg
83KB, 759x571px
>>77648691
old simsons stream, currently on ralph and lisa episode

http://movietme.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=27&Itemid=604
>>
>>77651820
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZjRyKOcSCg
>>
File: 1439726156700.png (200KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1439726156700.png
200KB, 500x375px
>>77652669
>>
>>77648723
Dan would be next to impossible to imitate
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.