[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this co's favorite film?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: Coonskin.jpg (56KB, 355x500px) Image search: [Google]
Coonskin.jpg
56KB, 355x500px
Is this co's favorite film?
>>
>>77645169
I've still never even seen it. Not really interested with it considering the tag "from the creator of Fritz the Cat."
>>
>>77645169
Never heard of it, but the full movie is on Youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcqu5wmi8OU
>>
File: phone call.png (647KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
phone call.png
647KB, 720x540px
>>77645169
This is the strangest question I seen asked here.... for years.
>>
>>77645169
Yes, the movie most people in /co/ haven't watched is their favorite, brilliant logic, OP.
>>
>She got the clap!
This shit killed me
>>
>sympathetic to black people
>portrays blacks as actual people and not just stereotypes
>critical of whites

This is not 4chan's favorite film.
Besides, as a film, it's really badly made. Bakshi's films suffer from a lack of coherence because they're not made for an audience, they're made for Bakshi, and he already knows the story so he doesn't care if nobody can understand what's going on.
>>
>>77645169
No because /co/ is full of babies, christian preteens and autistic people who constantly bitching on cartoons that have offensive, racist, violent or gross stuff

> MUH THIS IS NOT ANIMATION THIS IS GARBAGE !! ALL CHARACTERS ARE ASSHOLES !! THIS IS UNFUNNY

Even when all of this shit is obviously done on purpose....
>>
>>77646420
This. Maybe at one point /co/ was love, but right now I hate just about every one of you. :^)
>>
Bakshi is too patrician for /co/.
>>
>>77646420
Coonskin is great. My mate lent me the recent-ish Bakshi book (which I have totally forgotten the name of, it has a Tarantino blurb on the back, as I remember) which was interesting, to say the least. Anyway, it's a wicked, wicked film that makes Do The Right Thing look like Sesame Street. Bakshi has more misses than hits...but Coonskin was one of them, definitely. Hah, I bet it has an incredibly poor rating on IMDB......
>>
>>77648168
Balshi is too patrician for anybody.

Just look at how everybody assumes "The Lord of the Rings, Part One" is a crock of shit.
>>
>>77645169

This is an awesome film.
>>
>>77647980
The Funny fact is that people talk shit about any adult show too borderline but sucks the huge dick of South Park, why ? oh because they have messages, they can make all the gross shit they want, we not whining this time because this is obviously clever, also we love the teenage shippings in the later shitty seasons...
>>
>>77648616
Because the grossout shit hasn't been the FOCUS of South Park for a long long time. They moved on to writing good jokes years ago.

I used to hate South Park for being needlessly edgy too. Then I actually watched one of the better episodes and realized that the writing (for the most part) has always been kinda clever.
>>
>>77648485
I saw it on a display tv at walmart as a kid. I remember it looking like a nightmare a turd would have.
>>
>>77649134
> post-season 12 episodes
> good jokes
>>
>>77645169
I wouldn't say is my favorite but i like it, good music, fun interpretation of the Remus tales and a nice deconstruction of classic american stereotypes.
>>
>>77649296
>your opinion

YEah but thats just your opinion
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.