[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cucumber Quest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: 697.jpg (220KB, 650x1011px) Image search: [Google]
697.jpg
220KB, 650x1011px
Cucumber Quest 6-page Update!

Did you cry, /co/ ?

( Hey Gigi, make the Nightmare Knight the main character already, he has more development than Cuco. )
>>
YOU CAN'T MAKE ME FEEL
>>
>>77641042
I guess it makes sense now why he puts up the act. I just wonder where the Oracle falls into all of this.
>>
I wanna like this, but every update I have a list of complaints. I feel more like a troll than a fan when talking about the comic, and I can't tell if that says more about me or the things I take issue with.

I just want an update where I can say "wow that's cool!" instead of grumbling about the composition and dialogue.
>>
>>77642292
>I just want an update where I can say "wow that's cool!" instead of grumbling about the composition and dialogue.

As much as she tries to fight it, the best thing she's done is all the Hiimdaisy stuff she'd rather forget.
>>
>>77642321
that's because Metal Gear makes everything better
>>
>>77642321
I don't agree, I'm just frustrated with how the comic plays out.
No really, all the vg comics are one note as fuck and I get why she doesn't want to be remembered for that.
>>
File: unable.jpg (70KB, 452x573px) Image search: [Google]
unable.jpg
70KB, 452x573px
Is cucumber still a 3rd rate character and his sister and her shitty lesbian lover getting all the attention?

Garbage if so.
>>
>>77642372
And this terrible boring comic is... better?
>>
>>77642549
It's not terrible, just frustrating.
>>
>>77642372
It's a fun and convenient narrative. She used to do something I like and she was good. Now she's doing something I don't like and her work is now technically awful/she sold out/she pandered to X/etc.
We do that a lot for creators and some narratives are more accurate than others.
Saying all that I personally find this CQ really boring
>>
File: quetzalcoatl god of the aztecs.gif (1MB, 320x168px) Image search: [Google]
quetzalcoatl god of the aztecs.gif
1MB, 320x168px
I like the comic and think it's cute. I'm reading like seven or eight other comics at the same time as this and they're all wildly different. The pastel color scheme and style of this comic looks nice in my opinion, and whether or not the overall story has come together yet, the character interactions remain interesting to me.

But at the end of the day I can only offer opinions.
>>
File: delete.png (27KB, 380x776px) Image search: [Google]
delete.png
27KB, 380x776px
>>77642997
>only seven or eight
pretty pleb tier, senpai desu
>>
>>77643096
I didn't bother counting them, and I'm also discounting all the ones that are on some kind of fucked up hiatus that's lasted for a year or so now.

Looking at you, Miamaska and Ava's Demon.
>>
File: 1446450687866.png (106KB, 304x304px) Image search: [Google]
1446450687866.png
106KB, 304x304px
>>77643096
>No kill 6 billion demons
>But vgcats and nerf now are on it
>>
File: delete.png (9KB, 305x250px) Image search: [Google]
delete.png
9KB, 305x250px
>>77643166
K6BD is on my to-read list but right now I'm working my way through my manga backlog, including goddamn Jojo's Bizarre Adventure. Stone Ocean is some serious bullshit.
also that's not the whole list
actually the only other things worth talking about on the lists are Bad Machinery and Sailor Twain (which is over)
>>
>>77643227
I'd probably just read KSBD during a break from JJBA. You could probably knock out KSBD with 2-3 hours at most.

If you think stone ocean is a bitch wait till part 7.
>>
>>77643249
at least King Crimson pretended to make sense, Heavy Weather isn't even trying
>>
>>77642887
It's not even that for me. Cucumber Quest isn't as much bad (thought it is bad) as it is soulcrushingly mediocre.
The horrible part is Gigi, because she uses her fame from prior works to endlessly shill CQ, and on top of that indoctrinates any author she gets her hands on into the mindset of "don't bother telling a story, stories and good writing are for cis scum, you should just paint pretty fingerpaints forever and never do anything"
RIP Paranatural's backgrounds, you will be forever missed
>>
>>77645846
>tfw i didn't even know gigi was daisy until like halfway through the comic and i learned it from /co/
I didn't care before, and I still don't care.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.