[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I haven't been into comics for years and I was never that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

I haven't been into comics for years and I was never that big on the core X-Men characters anyway, but I saw this today and I thought I would ask some questions:

1.) What issues do I read to find this story arc?

2.) In general, what do I read for Jean Grey / Emma Frost frenemies/pure hate/undeclared love/whatever?
>>
Bendis. Ignore what his haters say, Bendis wrote masterpiece, best X-Men comics in last two decades.
>>
>>77614005

Agreed. It took me a while to understand why everything he wrote was horrible, nonsensical garbage, until I realized he was writing for comedy all along.

I literally laughed until I cried during his last comic. It was a thing of glory to behold in its stupidity.
>>
>>77614005
>Bendis

You're trolling, but I don't care, I already know everyone hates him, I got that pic off a comicvine forum thread complaining about him. I don't care, I want to check it out even if it is shit. There's a billion X-Men books though, I need titles and numbers to hurt myself.
>>
>>77613985
>Your one true love was Scott Summers and his one true love was me.

Was this Jean before or after she erased Emma from existence because she was mad Scott loved Emma more than he ever loved her?
>>
>>77614116
>Was this Jean before or after she erased Emma from existence because she was mad Scott loved Emma more than he ever loved her?

See this is the Inception-level shit I need explained? What books, what issues?
>>
>>77613985
All New X-Men #30 is where it starts. All New X-Men #37 is the only other issue where it is followed.

And not because everyone hates Bendis means you have to follow like a sheep. Just saying.
>>
>>77614109
All-new X-men is the comic you're looking for.
>>
>>77614116
You mean when Cyclops became president? That's 616 old Jean being pissed off she's not girl #1.
>>
>>77614116
>>77614138
That happened in the 100th Anniversary Special, the gimmick to that issue was that it was supposed to be "an X-men comic published on Marvel's 100th anniversary" in other words, a comic "from 25 years in the future."

Nothing that happened in it is canon.
>>
>>77613985
Well why don't you start with Scott and Emma's relationship and the most influential run on the Xmen since Claremont, that essentially established everything we know today. Morrison's All New Xmen.
>>
File: 110071457710038902.png (1MB, 693x1079px) Image search: [Google]
110071457710038902.png
1MB, 693x1079px
>>77614138
The X-Men 100th Anniversary Special.

I don't recommend it.
>>
>>77614224
>that posing in second panel
>Beast being allowed anywhere near X-Men
>>
>Bendis killed Scemma
No but seriously tho Fuck Bendis.
>>
>>77614224
Hahaha dat Bendis speak
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.