[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>In 1992, Chester's own television program called Yo!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

>In 1992, Chester's own television program called Yo! It's the Chester Cheetah Show! was under development for the Fox Kids Saturday morning fall lineup; however, an ethics debate erupted over Chester's status as an advertising character, and likely due to the protests of Action for Children's Television, the show was prevented from airing.[citation needed] Their petition marked the first time that the organization protested something before it actually became a program. Despite this, Chester did star in two video games for the Sega Genesis and Super Nintendo systems, Chester Cheetah: Too Cool to Fool and Chester Cheetah: Wild Wild Quest, released that same year. Chester Cheetah makes a cameo appearance in Archie Comics' Sonic the Hedgehog series.

>Chester Cheetah makes a cameo appearance in Archie Comics' Sonic the Hedgehog series.

I guess part of Tails Gets Trolled actually is canon
>>
>>77613043
>Chester Cheetah makes a cameo appearance in Archie Comics' Sonic the Hedgehog series
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
>>
>>77613043
I guess he was too dangerously cheesy.
>>
>>77613369
Kek
>>
>>77613043
Better than Bubsy and Gecko
>>
This alone justifies the existence of Action for Children's Television.
>>
>>77614869
You mean you wouldn't watch a show about Chester Cheetah?
>>
>>77613331
I really need someone to post proof of this
>>
Chester, he can really move...
>>
>>77613043
>Chester Cheetah makes a cameo appearance in Archie Comics' Sonic the Hedgehog series.
I don't think it was an official cameo. I would have remembered it much better. Artist probably drew him for shits and giggles.
>>
He was in #72 apparently.
>>
I would like to remind everybody in this thread Foodfight had its first trailer in what 2002 when CGi was still highly experimental

Chester Cheetah got top billing in terms of Product Placement and in the final product he wasn't even in the movie
>>
>>77613043
What was unethical about the show?
>>
>>77619071
he's a shit food mascott.
>>
>>77616645
>>77616017

There was a random director in an issue that looked like him. That's it.
>>
>>77619087
Steven Universe promotes obesity as heroic, what's the difference?
>>
>>77619138
SU isn't a trash food brand. Are you retarded? If you can't grasp that difference you shouldn't be allowed in adult sites, kid
>>
>>77619228
You're saying a cartoon character shouldn't have a show because they represent fattening food

But you support shows that actually show fat people in a positive light and make it seem ok to be obese? Chester Cheetah represents cheetos, he clearly is in better shape than Steven Universe or the purple fatass, or his dad, all of which must eat way more cheetos than Chester
>>
>>77619046
>2002
>CGI was still highly experiment
How old are you?
>>
>>77613043
I had one of those two games. It was very bad.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.