[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Isn't this inspiring, /co/? If Erica Henderson could break

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: 55a2f2902d580.jpg (136KB, 940x529px) Image search: [Google]
55a2f2902d580.jpg
136KB, 940x529px
Isn't this inspiring, /co/?

If Erica Henderson could break into mainstream comics, anyone can.
>>
That is certainly a way to look at it.
>>
>>77607056
Yeah, even Chris-Chan.
>>
>>77607138
He's still going to jail?
>>
"Yeah, well I wish she'd BREAK OUT of them!"
>>
>>77607056
Conversely, there are so few talented talented artists that want to do comics that even Erica Henderson was hired
>>
>>77607056
Is it wrong that I hate her face and wanna punch it?
>>
It gives me the resolve not to care if no one can tell my female characters from my male characters. Ugly faces for everyone.
>>
>>77607203
>having to ask if it's wrong to want to punch somebody in the face
Grow some balls, man. Some faces just deserve to get punched.
>>
Just remember. Sooner or later the sudden increase in work load and deadlines will crush her because she was not prepared for the breakneck pace of the industry
>>
>>77607156

I dunno, are Sonic's arms blue?
>>
>>77607056
Every time I look at this art I cringe. It looks like shit I drew on my math book in Junior year. I stare at in disbelief for minutes. Every facial expression and piece of dialogue making it just that much worse. I have wasted up 15 minutes on some of this art.

...and mercifully I forget about it.

Then someone posts some more and I relive the cycle all over again

I'm worried that one day I will not be able to forget. I will only be able to constantly remember and re-remember how awful this is
>>
>>77607457
There is only one way to break the cycle anon: go to the next con that Henderson is appearing at and end it all.
>>
>>77607164
Statler&Waldorf.gif

Doh-ho-ho-ho.
>>
>>77607500
Yeah, I was going to post them. Fucking captcha.
>>
>>77607056
Everyone has a variation of "a stranger is touching my anus" face.
>>
>>77607536
Anon, they don't look nearly happy enough.
>>
I could do better than that.
But I don't want to because I think cape comic books are trash.
And shit like in the OP proves that I'm right.
>>
File: Oh hello.jpg (187KB, 406x700px) Image search: [Google]
Oh hello.jpg
187KB, 406x700px
*Meanwhile, at Marvel HQ*

"Hey Greg, comic sales are plummeting as usual, we need something fresh."
"Yeah you're right, but what do kids like these days apart from pink hair, side-cuts and triggerings?"
"Internet stuff, like laughcats and maymays I guess."
"Yeah that's the ticket. Get me an artist who has never drawn anything outside of sketches on tumblr and a writers who has never done anything but twitter comments"
"On it, and what about colors?"
"Ah fuck that nobody cares, I'll do it myself in paint. Now get moving!"
>>
>>77607056
>tfw you will have to suck Kate Leth's feminine dick to have a job at Marvel
>>
Henderson's art isn't bad, everyone. It's just different. Someone like Greg Land or the endless Jim Lee imitators is truly bad.

If any of you bothered to read the book you'd see a page like that is the exception rather than the norm. Henderson isn't my personal bag, but she's not incompetent.
>>
>>77608077
Post a good page, then

No, really. We could post other pages showing the shite art and you could keep saying "it's just one of those pages"

Put your opinion where you image field is and show us a good page.
>>
File: 150px-Chris-Straw.jpg (13KB, 150x131px) Image search: [Google]
150px-Chris-Straw.jpg
13KB, 150x131px
>>77607056
God that fucking face
>>77607138
Chris Chan's art is fucking hilarious, in fact Sonichu as a whole is amazing. If there was a company bold enough to just embrace the madness and give him a miniseries I guarantee you that it would sell better than this mockery of squirrel girl happening in the OP.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.