[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>the evil speedster is shot in the back by human with no superpowers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

File: reverse flash.png (109KB, 456x472px) Image search: [Google]
reverse flash.png
109KB, 456x472px
>the evil speedster is shot in the back by human with no superpowers because he's distracted
it just keeps happening
>>
People aren't omnipotent and super speed is OP enough as it is you whiny bitch.
>>
I love Harrison wells. Want to see alot more of him ...

Is this awesome character popular enough to be put into DC comics like they did with Harley quinn?
>>
>>77605967
He adds nothing of worth to the comics.
>>
>>77605754
If I'm remembering right Vibe can slow down speedsters
>>
why does he never shoot his laser eyes?
>>
"Muh RUNNING FAST means I can perceive everything"
Speedfags are autistic
>>
>>77606223
Actually I think Vibe just throws speedsters out of sync
>>
>>77605754
Anything larger than a .44 travels faster than the speed of sound. If your evil speedster doesn't see the human with no superpowers pull the trigger, his ass is getting shot.
>>
>>77605754
He got shot by vibe you casual.
>>
>>77605754
And?

Speedsters CAN be caught off guard, they're not fast all the time, they have to tap into the speed force.
>>
>>77605980
This. He's grea tbut in the context of the current Flash titles he has no purpose. Even if they did the Reverse Flash storyline again, everyone would know already and Zoom and Reverse are two different characters now anyway
>>
Isn't he named after an author who made steam punk or something?
>>
>>77605980
yeah unfortunate but true. would love to see more flash tv comics that include him though. the one put out during last season didn't really have him do much of anything.
>>
>>77606281
>b-but muh atto second
>>
>>77608841
William Pène du Bois?
>>
>>77606244

They're not eye lasers
>>
i really dont get it.
how many times did the flash whine on about perceiving the world attosecond by attosecond?

and why would a speedster not tap into the speedforce to make a 360 rotation every second to check wtf is going on in the blindspot that keeps getting exploited?
why not enter any room by first breaking every persons trigger fingers?

why run everywhere superfast just to stop go super normal speed to talk with people that they have to knock out anyways?

its so nonsense, unless bad guys had some speed force forcefield thingy, no battle should go longer than 'flash runs into the scene and knocks them over the head' then starts talking to cisco and that chick about how op superspeed is

also, why wasnt flash sucked into that portal with grood? he was superspeeding towards the portal and in mid air right afterwards. shouldn't he have been sucked in? he should, shouldn't he?
>>
>>77609563
This. Oliver even mentioned that he has plenty of time checking the environment in the 1st season but he never actually does it
>>
>>77609583
well, i think he did that one time towards the end of that episode. but he doesnt do it anymore.

but you know whats worse? that they keep pushing barry into relationships. its so unneeded
>>
why is zoom superfast across dimensions and old timey flash isn't?
>>
>>77606333
You can easily get .22s that are faster than the speed of sound.
>>
>>77609563
Because Flash isn't paranoid like Batman
>>
>>77609563
To make sure you never get caught offguard ever you would need to do this all the time, no secret identity, heck, no real life really. In Kingdom Come thats how the flash rolls. All he does is GOES FAST 24/7 inside of his city runs down all streets, hears everyone, etc. There is no crime, no accidents, no nothing, everyone is safe at the cost of one mans humanity.

Though if your looking for an answer for why wouldn't a speedster be constantly spinning and checking his 6 while fighting ANOTHER speedster? Probably because the other guy with super speed would take advantage of the time you have your head turned.
>>
>>77610366
i'm not saying 24/7 but whenever he stands in front of his enemies and oh surprise gets attacked from behind again, maybe he should think about it whenever he's in character

and yeah obviously thats not happening in a speedster fight, but thats not what we're talking about.
we're talking about buhbuh i basically perceive every lightwave bouncing off of reality and shit guy getting surprised by normal speed people over and over
>>
>>77609563
He's said no such thing in the show though
>>
>>77606281
Keeping in mind that Flash has foiled his own attempted murder by turning his Speedforce on the moment he felt a bullet touch his skin
>>
>>77605754
And it NEVER stops being funny!

BATDAD CONFIRMED FOR BEST BAT.
>>
>>77610517

but comic flash also gets surprised and it makes no sense
>>
>>77608841
you're super gay and dumb
>>
>>77608841
His name is a reference to Moby Dick.

Harrison WHALEs as in he's Barry's yellow whale.
>>
>>77606365
Barry was shot in the back of the head while distracted in that one Episode and he was mostly fine, and he wasn't nearly at the level of speed his is at now.
>>
>>77612039
Y'know I'm not that anon but I think you're punking me right now
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.