[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We always talk about Batman vs. Captain America, but how about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 7

File: midnighter captain america.jpg (298KB, 948x720px) Image search: [Google]
midnighter captain america.jpg
298KB, 948x720px
We always talk about Batman vs. Captain America, but how about Midnighter vs. Captain America? Between Midnighter and Captain America, who would win?
>>
So, in the actual Authority comics Midnighter was stronger than Batman because his implants boosted his strength into superhuman levels. As strong as Batrman might be, he can't literally punch someone's brains out. That version of Midnighter could probably beat Cap and last 3 rounds with Thor before getting hammered.

Has he been downgraded since being incorporated to the DCU?
>>
File: 2711803-5.png (574KB, 479x765px) Image search: [Google]
2711803-5.png
574KB, 479x765px
>>77602631
Which one? Cap would be pretty fucked against Wildstorm Middy who could solo whole armies by himself and leave afterimages in motion.

DC Middy might be closer, but I think Cap would still lose.
>>
Midnighter destroys. He's much, much stronger in a fight than Batman or Captain America are.

He has greater superhuman strength, superhuman durability, speed/reflexes and healing factor than Cap. His combat precognition is really advanced as well, and effectively gives him more direct combat experience than even Captain America has.
>>
File: AuthorityPg2.jpg (83KB, 404x700px) Image search: [Google]
AuthorityPg2.jpg
83KB, 404x700px
>>
>>77602631
Midnighter vs. Ultimate Captain America would be a better match up

one genetically enhanced and the other cybernetically enhanced

both dirty ass fighters… should be fun to watch
>>
>>77604721
Again, >>77603213
>>
>>77604763
nope the Commander was an idiot

not a fair representation of Ult. Cap,
>>
Midnighter pawns even Ultimate Cap. Not even close anon.
>>
Ends in sex.
>>
>>77602631
I love Cap, but he would get taken to brown town.
>>
>>77605120
Then Midnighter would kick his ass.
>>
>>77602674
>>77602730
Wildstorm was pretty big on the who Transhumanism thing wasn't it.
>>
>>77605181
>Ellis is pretty big on the whole Transhumanism thing isn't he.
>>
>>77602674
>Has he been downgraded since being incorporated to the DCU?
Yes, but he's still considerably superhuman IIRC. And he still has combat super senses.
>>
>>77606637
I kind of want him to bully Deathstroke

"Y'know what I'm gonna do to that missing eyehole of yours?"
>>
>>77602730
That shit is so OP that it doesn't even sound like fun.
>>
>>77606749
Not really, the Authority in general was pretty OP but the threats they faced were even bigger than they were; multiversal invaders and cosmic gods.
>>
>>77602674
>he can't literally punch someone's brains out.

He can. where are you getting your info? He hits that way all the time when he fights metas. When he was training batgirl she instruct her to "hit with the power to crush a man skull"

And yes mid can fuck steve pretty bad since Taskmaster is already a problem.
>>
>>77606915
There's a difference between punching someone in a way that their skull shatters and literally hitting them so hard that bits of brain go flying out the back of their skull. The latter was Midnighter's specialty
>>
File: smugnighter.png (138KB, 500x153px) Image search: [Google]
smugnighter.png
138KB, 500x153px
>>77605044
Swiggity swap, I'm coming for that Cap.
>>
>>77605044
*brutal rape
>>
>>77607238
Nah, Middy's a creep, but he's not a rapist. Cap would probably just get mildly sexually harassed.
>>
>>77607338
Again, see >>77603213
>>
>>77602631
Captain America would just have to sit back and wait until Midnighter dies of AIDS complications. It won't be long now.
>>
>>77608640
Midnighter already beat aids, now he's immune to it.
>>
>>77608672
Then fags can no longer identify with this character.
>>
>>77602674
>That version of Midnighter could probably beat Cap and last 3 rounds with Thor before getting hammered.

Let's not go overboard, here. He'd beat Cap, but Thor would fucking crush Midnighter in less than a second.
>>
>>77608700
They don't. Nobody does. You probably shouldn't be identifying with a crazed, superpowered vigilante who punches people's heads off.
>>
Middy would use Cap's sweet boypussy.
>>
>>77608756
>taking this b8
>>
>>77606915
>When he was training batgirl she instruct her to "hit with the power to crush a man skull"

He told Cass to do it. He can't do it himself. Cass hits harder than Bruce.
>>
File: 1232343423.jpg (404KB, 960x888px) Image search: [Google]
1232343423.jpg
404KB, 960x888px
>>77602631
>throws a fork through someone's skull from some hundreds of meters away
Cap would be fucked and not the fun way.
>>
>>77608719
No, Mid's fight computer would let him stay alive
he'd really have no way to damage Thor though
>>
has there ever been a good Bullseye vs Boomerang story?
>>
am i the only one who came into this thread expecting explicit cap/midnighter fanart
>>
I'm a very silly person. I can't ship Midnighter with anybody but Apollo. It just feels wrong.
>>
>>77610871
Midnighter and Dick is a clear ship anon.
>>
>>77608719
Wildstorm Midnighter had really high tier superhuman attributes (all of the Authority did, kind of) and would be able to slug it out with Thor for a bit.

The Authority as a whole were probably one of the highest power superhero groups going.
>>
>>77610850
Sadly, no such fanart yet.
>>
>>77611006
Who was stronger, Midnighter or Apollo? Apollo always seemed to job one way or another and get captured/depowered.
>>
>>77611057
They have different power sets
Apollo going all out is crazy powerful but burns all his energy
He's like a more extreme Superman
Midnighter has a lower ceiling but was more consistently strong.
Like in Millar's Apollo solar charges for a day and then fries the entire not-Avengers but he literally gets assraped in previously.
>>
>>77610726

>even multiplex has dat ass.
>>
>>77602674
He's nerfed, but still can throw a goddamned FORK that will fly straight for 100 meters and then pierce right through someone's fucking armored skull, all while this person is in a moving helicopter.

Pic very fucking related.
>>
>>77607338
I think the joke was that he raped Captain America analogue in the Jack Kirby tribute issue of Authority. Raped him with a drill, until he died.
Mind you, said Cap analogue was a rapist, and this was revenge for the fact that he raped Apollo, so this was most deserved end for him.
>Before you ask "what the fuck", this was when Mark Millar was writing Authority.
>>
File: 2196541- mid.jpg (19KB, 400x221px) Image search: [Google]
2196541- mid.jpg
19KB, 400x221px
>>77602631
But anon, Midnighter already defeated Cap
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.