[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was Justice League: Gods and Monsters the best animated

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: justiceleaguegodsandmonsters.png (436KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
justiceleaguegodsandmonsters.png
436KB, 1280x720px
Was Justice League: Gods and Monsters the best animated film of this decade?
>>
It was merely okay.
>>
>>77602090
>dark and mature story with a bit of fun the old DCAU is known for
>great character design and animation
>merely okay

Eat a dick m8.
>>
File: bat thumb drive.png (433KB, 1280x718px) Image search: [Google]
bat thumb drive.png
433KB, 1280x718px
kirk was a surprise qt
>>
>>77602062
No but it's been one of the better WB animated movies in a while.

Those newer Batman movies are terrible
>>
>>77602062
Well it was the best DC one in years
>>
I really liked that Bruce Timm finally could do one of his dreams come true. Showing nipples in animation
>>
>>77602062
It really surprised me because they league started out very gray and I assumed the story wouldn't have a happy ending of any sort. But it did and the characters developed. It wasn't just some dark broody AU just different and real desu. And Superman was pretty likeable imo they all were just more realistic heroes.
>>
>>77602129
Yep. It was okay. The story wasn't great.
>>
I thought it was good but not great. The main villain/threat kinda fell flat for me post reveal, but the League was surprisingly complex and engaging.

Any word if there's gonna be a follow up movie? I'd love to see the followup to Bekka's story.
>>
>>77604629
We are going to have a season 2 of Episodes, citizen Steel, Green lantern and Mary marvel are confirmed already, we may also see Flash and Fate
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.