[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jessica Jones Live talkback thread #3

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 528
Thread images: 44

Patsy Walker Edition
https://www.netflix.com/ca/title/80002311
>>
Thread 1
>>77588085

Thread 2
>>77593494
>>
Show gets good after the Malcolm reveal and Kilgrave asks for selfies
>>
So who's going to be the villain for season 2?

Jessica really only has one villain.
>>
Wait, is that the girl from Transformers? I remember having a crush on her.
>>
File: Malcolm_Powder.jpg (416KB, 748x1941px) Image search: [Google]
Malcolm_Powder.jpg
416KB, 748x1941px
>>77601323
Is it just me or does Malcolm look VERY familiar?
>>
>>77601387
I guess it's OC time
>>
So is Patsy great? my biggest worry
>>
is the entire season available at once?
>>
>>77601389
He's Black-Spark-Ward
>>
>>77601389
Power Rangers and the Originals
>>
Currently at Episode 9:

[spoile]Give me a red.[/spoiler]

This fucking show.
>>
>>77601407
Yes, like every Netflix series. They let it out all at once
>>
>>77601387
She'll join Heroes for Hire so mo S2 but we'll get a Patsy show
>>
>>77601387
They're going to waste Nuke on her, better to steal one of Daredevil's big wins because Jessica does absolutely nothing of importance.
>>
I just can't bring myself to care.
>>
>>77601430
If Heroes for Hire includes Misty Knight and Colleen Wing it won't be kind to Jessica. She'll look like a crazy goth hobo compared to those two.
>>
>>77601437
well netflix only asked for one season
so i guess she's going to share some spots in luke cage/the defenders.
>>
File: Ranger Operator Series Red.jpg (13KB, 350x175px) Image search: [Google]
Ranger Operator Series Red.jpg
13KB, 350x175px
>>77601416
I was about to say Power Rangers RPM, but you got to it before I could
>>
So, episode two, right? Killgrave is back and the police is interrogating Jessica, right? Why not just say "Hey, there's a guy with mindcontrol powers, the world is full of people with powers and everyone knows it, I have powers too, there's no reason to doubt this. Get the Avengers on this shit, or at least SHIELD"

I mean, maybe Jessica doesn't know about SHIELD, but asking for the Avengers would eventually lead the issue to them.

I KNOW why they don't get involved, but there needs to be some explanation for it in-universe. That's the cross that these connected universes have to bear.
>>
did they get the kids out of the closet
>>
>>77601387
>>77601398

They have an opening for several things:

{spoiler]IGH and Nuke, villains from Luke Cage like Cottonmouth, maybe some other Daredevil villains like the Owl (Junior), or some Iron Fist villains like Steel Serpent, etc, etc[/spoiler]
>>
>>77601460
Everyone is getting one season to start, but they'll announce more if it does well. Like, Daredevil's 2nd season got greenlit a day or two after the first season dropped.
>>
whats the verdict my nigs
>>
>>77601518
Patsy best girl.
>>
>>77601485
>but asking for the Avengers would eventually lead the issue to them.

The Avengers do not have a mansion anyone can just walk into.

Tony Stark is a distant weirdo, Thor if offworld, Cap is on mission, Widow and Hawkeye are off the grid, Hulk is far too unsubtle, so no, "Let's call the Avengers" is not viable.
>>
>>77601518
It's good. Lesbain lawyer best girl
>>77601537
disregard this guy
>>
>>77601485
They do talk about this.
All the crazy and stupid people are blaming supers for their crimes/mistakes. It's become nearly impossible to discern legitimate crimes when crazy people are saying that people with red, glowing eyes are telling them to knock over gas stations.
>>
So, i guess the most glaring difference between the fights in DD and JJ...

Jessica is a horrible sloppy brawler who relies on being super strong with literally zero fineness. Which is why the fights are so bad.
>>
>>77601518
It's good. Probably in the B+ area.
>>
>>77601485
no

and it is complete bullshit to say stuff like this is only a shared universe things.

You can take literally any action, or hell, simply any genre films, and ask questions like that.
>>
>>77601542
There's litterally a gigantic tower with their logo on top of it. They can give whatever excuse they want to not get them involved "Oh, if the Purple Man controls one of them shit will get rough," but it feels like the thought show at least me mentioned.
>>
>>77601485
I chose to believe that Jessica was probably smart enough to realize that leading the most powerful people on earth straight to Kilgrave is probably a pretty bad idea. Bad enough that he can immediately take control of the NYPD, if he could get a hold of any one of the avengers she wouldn't be able to stop them.
>>
>>77601453
She already looks like that though. I thought they did a great job making Ritter constantly look like a greasy paranoid creep.
>>
EPISODE 9 IS THE HYPEST SHIT IN THE HISTORY OF HYPE.
>>
>>77601592
Look in the show man, Avengers Tower doesn't exist.
>>
>>77601518
As of ep 7.
Jessicas actress is meh. Not as good as Cox as Matt.
Luke seems fine so far. Im expecting him to be better in his own series.
Tennant carries the series for the most part once he arrives.
Effects are shit but theyre so unimportant it doesnt matter

Overall its fine and better than most capeshit but not as good as DD IMO
>>
>>77601634
What? How? Did they just fuck up and didn't insert it there?
>>
So who or what is going to be a big enough threat to bring Daredevil, Jessica Jones, Luke Cage, and Iron First (if not Punisher and Electra, among others) together, but small enough that SHIELD and the Avengers can't/won't give a shit?
I doubt Kingpin alone would warrant such a team-up.
>>
File: tumblr_m1v6to9cmP1r0xglco1_500.jpg (56KB, 500x338px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m1v6to9cmP1r0xglco1_500.jpg
56KB, 500x338px
>>77601389
>>
>>77601634
Yeah, but that could also be due the fiery split between Marvel movie and tv divisionn.
>>
>>77601650

Ego the Living Planet strikes at exactly the moment the Avengers and Shield are busy.
>>
>>77601650
Just going by what's been introduced in DD/JJ you have the war between the Hand and the Chaste, Shadowland, K'un L'un shenanigans, rogue super-soldier program, those kids who were experimented on/purple children not to mention individual villains that could show up. The Defenders typically deal with mystical crises though so if it's probably not going to be another alien invasion.
>>
/tv/ is right about this show
>>
>>77601591
Yes, "why the authorities don't get involved" is a fair question that gets ignored in most movies, but the anon there was referring specifically to this case where there are established superheroes in the world, it's no less a valid point just because it's a common one.
>>
>>77601741
okay
>>
>>77601485
That'd be like saying
>hey, there's a mob boss harassing my family, call in the US Military, I want tanks on this thing

It's overkill
>>
>>77601741
>/tv/ is right
>about anything
>ever

That'll be the day
>>
I think Hogarth should get her own show
>>
>>77601741
>/tv/ is right about this show

I'm guessing they really want to fuck young Patsy Walker's feet.

That's about the norm for /tv/
>>
2 YEARS FROM RETIREMENT
Man, fuck this guy.
>>
>>77601803
She'll be in Iron Fist.
The question is if Iron Fist'll be a movie or a series
>>
>>77601803
>You want the death of a thousand cuts? Here, get started!
>>
>>77601843
she lives, and goes right back to work
>>
>>77601741
That /tv/ thread is pure cancer, like the rest of the board.
>>
>>77601493
Was wondering the same thing.
>>
>>77601727
I don't know, I'd love to see a teamup of all the villains from the shows, sorta like a Masters of Evil thing since I don't think the movies will be able to get to them properly, though apparently that'd be a bit hard to do by the end of JJ
>inb4 they go Shadowland and make DD get possessed into being a total asshole killer that the others have to stop
>>
>>77601840
>The question is if Iron Fist'll be a movie or a series
What kind of stupid ass question is that?
They're either going to cancel it, or they're going to make a series. There's not much reason to make it a movie.
>>
>>77601803

I hope Danny still regards Hogarth has his beloved family lawyer, completely ignorant of all the crazy shit she was involved with.
>>
Luke Cage is filming the now right?
Hopefully the Danny casting leaks soon.
Have they announced the casting Misty and Colleen yet?
>>
>>77601493
He had a 12 hour time limit on his powers, so after that they would be able to leave the closet on their own.
Now, whether or not Kilgrave killed the parents is up for debate, but he probably did.
>>
>>77601907

They're still tied up with the race thing and IF.
>>
Just finished watching, overall I thought it was pretty solid, maybe a B or B+. Some characters could have been removed or had their importance diminished, like Simpson and the weird redhead girl, but overall I liked it. I thought Ritter was pretty strong in this, but Tenant and whoever played Luke Cage were much more charismatic. The third act was a mixed bag, some stuff I really liked and other things were handled sloppily. The ending felt a little off to me, though I couldn't tell you why. There didn't seem to be a big sense of closure, just the beginning of whatever netflix series is set to immediately follow this one.

Overall, still enjoyed this. Thought it dealt with PTSD very well, and outside those two aforementioned characters, i felt each characters had a sense of growth that was intelligent and engaging.
>>
>>77601926
Rumor has it that Marvel has no idea how to make IF into a show, and they may end up canning it and replace him with Punisher.
>>
>>77601907
Iron Fist needs effects and theres currently rumors they'll make a Netflix movie for him. They're too deep into it with Luke and Crow Mother to not have him appear now

>>77601937
Its nothing to do with the race thing
>>
>>77601944
The current rumor also states having an IF Netflix movie
>>
>>77601833

I quietly hope an elderly black man dies every season of DD, JJ, LC, and IF
>>
>>77601950
>They're too deep into it with Luke and Crow Mother to not have him appear now
No they're not. They can just flat out ignore it. It's very easy for them to do that. The teasings in DD were there as an option for whoever makes IF to pick up if they wanted to. It was always at the eventual showrunners discretion because DeKnight is a nerd and liked putting that stuff in.
>>
Marvel has to stop killing old black dudes
>>
File: Screenshot (83).png (914KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (83).png
914KB, 1366x768px
In the end the effects didnt even matter. I didn't even care that he wasnt purple or that we never see her fly, I was a lot more focused on the story than anything. Bravo
>>
Poor Nuke, he didn't deserve the Agents of SHIELD Absorbing Man treatment.
>>
>>77601938
>Some characters could have been removed or had their importance diminished, like Simpson

The fuck did you just say?
GIMME A RED! I'LL TEAR YOUR FUCKING THROAT OUT
>>
>>77602019
NEVER!
>>
>>77601937
>tied up with the race thing
Literally nobody cares aside from the usual suspects of politically obsessed entertainment bloggers. Reporting on the goings-on with Marvel properties is big for entertainment news but the casual public is barely aware that the show is even planned and what little discussion there is seems to be breakdowns of his origin and abilities. He'll be a white dude because that's the brand, they were even talking to Ryan Phillippe at the beginning of the year.
>>
>>77602020
Someone should make a reaction picture of that face and the word Smile below.
>>
NUKE IS THE DUDE. NUKE IS THE DUDE.
For real now, I never thought they whould go full nuke with nuke.
>>
I really ended the series wanting more of Kilgrave [spoilers]they can bring him back right? He's come back from death in the comics hasn't he?[/spoilers]
>>
>>77602032

Yes he did, he was a walking 80's relic, and appearing as supporting character in JJ was the best thing to happen to him in years.
>>
>>77602067
>no chain gun
>no freedom flag on his face
>"full nuke"
>>
I tried watching episode one and just couldn't make it through. Not sure why, everything just feels... off. But I don't know the character very well. Does it get better later on?
>>
>>77602067
and they didn't, so your thoughts were appropriate.
>>
>>77602033
>GIMMIE A RED

Sheeit, does he Actually get the facepaint?
>>
File: Wonder Woman hates necks.jpg (2MB, 1600x2943px) Image search: [Google]
Wonder Woman hates necks.jpg
2MB, 1600x2943px
Here's a hint for the ending
>>
>>77602079
The best thing to happen to him in years was fighting Captain America again before that run was cancelled.
>>
>>77602067

They even went Nuke with Patsy.
>>
>>77602098
No just the lighter.

but it is eventually lodged ins his forehead
>>
>>77602144
Speaking of which, why didn't Jessica go looking for those blue pills that he threw out the window? He very blatantly says that he needs them to regulate, and Jessica just freaks out and calls the ambulance.
>>
>>77602098

No, but he gets taken back into the program. He was on sabbatical and then went rogue.
>>
File: dd-121.jpg (306KB, 1024x1535px) Image search: [Google]
dd-121.jpg
306KB, 1024x1535px
>>77602032
I enjoyed the rest of the show but goddamn I am salty that we won't get this now.
>>
File: 1443741541059.gif (176KB, 425x240px) Image search: [Google]
1443741541059.gif
176KB, 425x240px
Oh hey, that guy was right: Bitch turned a fucking help group into a mob.
Fucking Marvel citizens.
>>
>>77602196
It sucks the most because he has never had fuck all to do with Jessica... just like Absorbing Man.
>>
>>77602033
Yeah I didn't like him to much, he didnt really serve the story outside of giving us a subvillain outside of Purple Man that comic fans will recognize. I'll admit I wasn't expecting to see that character used in this series, but that's not really a good thing. He just felt more out of place than he should have I suppose.

As an aside the Luke-Jessica relationship deserved a little more closure at the end. Not sure why they left it that way.
>>
I almost missed it but I'm glad they introduced Simpson's friends just so we could get "MY BOYS" later.
>>
>>77602208
At least now it's confirmed that civilians are as stupid in the MCU as their comic counterparts
>>
>>77602032
Son of a bitch, the cop's supposed to be Nuke?
>>
>>77602208
Why the fuck does the guy who lost his jacket care?
>>
I liked the parallels between DD and JJ.

Like the villain tease in the first episodes and full on back to the camera introduction in the next episodes.

Also, the broken-spine episodes where their best friend talk to them about what's going on before the final battle. How come the two girls got along better than the two guys? This is the most unrealistic part of the show.
>>
>>77602238
Yea he becomes proper much later but he still doesn't go full Nuke or fight anyone he's supposed to.
>>
gotta say, I really miss the fight scenes from daredevil.
I can only see so many people get tossed around before I get bored
>>
>>77602248
It was a $5000 jacket. I mean, goddamn.
>>
>>77602248
It was a very good jacket.
>>
File: 1446603746460.png (266KB, 377x410px) Image search: [Google]
1446603746460.png
266KB, 377x410px
>>77602232
SON OF A BITCH, SHE FUCKING FREED KILLGRAVE.
>>77602248
It was a good jacket.
>>
>>77602248
kek, he went into the wolves mout and subsequently hung himself because of a motherfucking Jacket.

>>77602257
Yeah, the pacing was definitely slower action-wise. But it wouldn't make too much sense to have it otherwise. There's also no masks for stunt doubles.
>>
>>77602248
Nigga that's a 5000 jacket.
>>
Nuke and the Boys sounds like a rap album
>>
I can't believe this shit.

Every goddamn time. I'm not sure if it's just the cool older black dude that's cursed in Netflix Marvel to die a bullshit death or if it's Clarke Peters curse to get shot in the fucking head in everything but The Wire. Goddamn.
>>
>>77602250
Because they're like sisters, Jessica was adopted into the Walker family after her family died, and Jessica saved Trish from her batshit mom. Also Matt kept his abilities secret from Foggy. Jessica recealed her powers accidentally to Trish soon after discovering them herself. It's all organic and understandable.
>>
>dat house reveal
Damn Kilgrave, thats dedication
>>
File: image.jpg (13KB, 249x261px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13KB, 249x261px
>yfw it's a racial thing
>>
>>77602250
>I liked the parallels between DD and JJ.
I like how despite constantly obsessing over whether or not what he is doing is noble or right, being called a cop-killer and a terrorist in the media, Matt still proves himself a hero.

Jessica on the other hand is a horrible person who gets nothing but second chances from the people she hurts and spends most of her time in the series breaking into places, throwing people around, torturing people and obsessing over the best/easiest way to kill the bad guy, only to become a local celebrity by the end. Fuck Jessica Jones.
>>
>>77602303
I was really liking him and thinking well they wont kill the old black guy again but they fucking did.
>>
>>77602330
>kilgrave just wanted to please his waifu
Not so bad after all
>>
so does 'nuke' work for Hydra, or the Thunderbolts or someone else?
>>
>>77602356
yeah, but she killed a rapist

daredevil effectively fought against white collar crime. I mean, not the whole city was there to see his dope-ass ass-whoopin'

Also, Jessica ended up mostly alone, with the exception of malcolm and trish. Matt still got Karen and Foggy and ... the Priest. it's 3-2 for Matt. also being Matt is suffereing
>>
>>77602356
It's because she doesn't wear a mask!
What's Daredevil got to hide!
I'd post a JJJ picture here but I don't have one within arm's distance.
>>
>>77602409
>daredevil effectively fought against white collar crime

Gun-running and drugs are white-collar crimes? Because that's what the Russians and Gao were doing.
>>
IT'S PATSY IT'S PATSY
I REALLY WANT TO BE A FRIEND WITH YOU
Also, look an actual redhead on tv. I thought those couldn't exist anymore.
>>
>>77602389
United States millitary
>>
>>77602427
yes, but the public didn't know them. They knew Fisk, and only by the end at that.
>>
File: 2000.png (80KB, 173x255px) Image search: [Google]
2000.png
80KB, 173x255px
>>77602350
>>
>>77602299
not better than Trail of Misery
>>
>>77602409
>daredevil effectively fought against white collar crime.
He literally fought slavers, people who did worse than Kilgrave through strongarm violence on the weakest people in society. Fisk built his empire out of the profits from drug manufacturing and employed entire criminal syndicates who Matt took on single-handedly. The only white-collar crime in the series was Owsley and Fisk gets the credit for taking him out.
>>
>>77602557
>>77602468
>>
>>77602489
>Trail of Misery sounds like a better less known version of Linkin Park.Also, Killgrave is the human version of those flashbacks from the night before a really bad hangover
>>
>those low cut dresses and tits on Jerri's secretary
woh lads
>>
>MFW he didn't shout "Sweet Christmas!"
>>
>>77602797
Are you Daredevil?
>>
>>77602797
He said it unironically though, thats enough. He will still have his own series.
>>
As messed up at it is, I still found it kinda hot when Killgrave licked her.
>>
>>77602793
>that ice-cold burn from Hogarth when her sexretary wore that awful dress
>>
Does kilgrave's ability work on animals or foreigners that don't understand English?
>>
>>77602877
since its a "virus" it should but not on animals since viruses dont tend to transfer through different species
>>
>>77602838
As much as the show seems to be pushing Luke, Kilgrave is going to be the one in all the fanfiction. Even though the patrician choice will always be Officer War Hero Nuke
>>
>>77602877
Don't know about animals, but I guess gestures would work on people who don't understand English.

Like if he pointed at a knife and then made a slitting motion in the air, the foreigner would probably understand that as "kill yourself" and do it.
>>
Jesus, this show goes hard near the end.
What the fuck.
>>
Killgrave reminds me of the shit my dad used to do to me as a kid. My memory is still not very good. It's entertaining but sometimes I get tense.
>>
>>77602970
What do you mean?
>>
>>77602834
I meant during the sex scene in the first episode. I'm halfway through the second episode.
>>
If only his dad was armed
>>
[scoffs]
>>
>>77603007
But he say it? At least that he says in another scene, there are several sex scenes
>>
The show was cool, but
>Needle in Eye
>Hedge Cutters Through Mouth
>Slight hand-cuff degloving
>Glass Stem into neck + gushing blood out
>Suicide via scissors
>Hanging
>Chasing a bitch around with a knife and cutting her 25 (?) times
>Head lodged into a glass table
>Fucking Dismemberment.

>Still can't say the word fuck more than once.
This shit drives me insane. It's not even a matter of sexual vs violence in themes, it's just a word, goddammit.

>>77603052
[scoffs sharply]
>>
>took two red pills
HOLY SHIT, HE WENT FUCKING NUCLEAR
>>
I whould fuck a Jeri, I whould fuck a Jeri all night long.
>>
>>77603066
Fair enough.
>>
What language is it Malcolms speaking before he dumps Ruben?
>>
>>77603188
French, according to the subs. something about how a good funeral doesn't get you any closer to heaven, basically apologizing for dumping him in such an unceremonious way
>>
Every time Jessica busts a doorknob, take a drink.

Speaking of it, is this an American door thing? In Europe, or at least Portugal, the knobs themselves only have one of the locks, the key-lock is secondary.
>>
Oh shit, she's taking a pill/
>>
I'M NUCLEAR
>>
>thst entire police sequence
Noice
>>
HERE'S JOHNNY
>>
What does /co/ think about Cage not speaking ebonics?
>>
File: -= page 08 =-.jpg (347KB, 933x696px) Image search: [Google]
-= page 08 =-.jpg
347KB, 933x696px
>>77603620

It's not 1971 anymore.
>>
>>77603620
I'm actually disappointed that he's not more hood. This seems like a concession made to make Luke less threatening and more appealing as a romantic lead. Basically more boring overall.
>>
>>77603620
It'd be dumb and outdated desu senpai.
>>
>>77603663
What if he said shit like Smh Tbh Senpai? That would be more modern.
>>
Jessice Jones drinking game:

Turn on Netflix subtitles. Drink every time a character [scoffs]. You'll be dead before the series is half over.
>>
>>77603123
Netflix would let them say whatever they want
>>
>>77603712
>>77603241

I'm dead. thanks guys.
>>
>>77603689
that's teen txt talk, he's a grown man speaking
>>
>>77603620
he doesn't do it anymore in comics, he hasn't done it since his original runs.
>>
>>77603647
This desu
I liked how he was in Alias more, hes so inoffensive currently.

Whos on Cage production wise?
I hope hes better there
>>
>>77603634

UUUU brother
>>
Christ, watching Simpson turn into Nuke is legitimately more affecting than anything the character has ever done in the actual comic. Well done.
>>
>>77603620
Expected.

>>77603647
YUP. Even the violent prison dike gets her edges smoothed off.
>>
Just finished it.
Didn't hit the ground running as well Daredevil but it picked up rather well, really enjoyed the ride.
Also Killgrave is now the best MCU villain.
>>
>>77603647
Wait for his own series, they got some black guy who's main previous project was Southland and he's moving to Harlem.
>>
File: shark feels.png (51KB, 398x409px) Image search: [Google]
shark feels.png
51KB, 398x409px
>Killgrave killed Reuben

FUCK, he didn't deserve it.
>>
>lesbian couple is more than just a lesbian couple
Amazing.
>>
A) This is a really well-made show. I will not fault any aspect of it other than my next comment. Good writing, good plottint.

B) The only cis white males in this whole fucking series are either sexual deviants, eventual homicidal killers, or total rapist monsters. Fucking Marvel, man.
>>
>>77603829

>Also Killgrave is now the best MCU villain.

That's not saying much though.
>>
>>77603929
I liked Fisk a lot.
And also uhhhhh....
>>
>>77603917
B) The only counter example I got is Purple Man Sr.
>>
So spoiler me please
Does Jessica kill Kilgrave at the end or I'm being misled?
>>
>>77603917
Prrrrreeety much exactly my feelings. The white guys in the show are at best pitiful and and worst utterly contemptible.
>>
>>77601323
just finished episode 2 where Cage puts the saw to his stomach

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

But fuck me sideways, I have to work tonight so no watching for 10 more hours....by that time all my torrents should be done though
>>
I know this shouldn't bother me but why do people keep asking for water but no one actually drinks it.
>>
>>77603917
>Fucking Marvel, man.
Not much of a precedent. where else is this the case in the MCU?
>>
>>77604006
She breaks his neck to save a family from his laser eye-blast.
>>
>>77604006
He ded
>>
Jesus christ, a fucking hedge cutters through his head.
I actually had to look away.

Why did she even check for a pulse?
>>
>>77604006
Yeah, she Man o' Murders him. Sad to see him go.
>>
I'm on ep.6 and Luke is way too good for this cunt. Luke is too good for this show. Jesus christ.
>>
>>77604006
No, he's fine, people are bullshitting you.
>>
>people actually care when the white guys are evil
get thicker skin
>>
>>77604078
Abd thats the problem with this Luke. Hes nothing but a good guy
>>
File: Murdercorpse.jpg (303KB, 682x512px) Image search: [Google]
Murdercorpse.jpg
303KB, 682x512px
Damn, I frogot.
What's this guy's name again?
>>
>Kingpin did nothing wrong
>Killgrave did nothing wrong
>Frank wont do anything wrong
True Defenders team-up when?
>>
>>77604108
>tries to kill an old bus driver
>good
>>
>>77604046
>>77604048
>>77604073
Good.
I think I'm the only one that likes when they kill off the bad guys if they're too dangerous, I mean really, some bad guys are just too dangerous to be left in jail only for them to break out and do more crap.

>>77604121
Zeb Murdertomb/The Lavander guy
>>
>>77604030
it gets tedious making sure the exact amount of water is in the glass each time.
You'll also notice no one ever really eats anything unless it's bite sized
>>
>>77604121
Murdeetombstone
>>
>>77604121
The Magenta Dude
>>
>>77604093
/pol/itics aside, this is a girl-power show as it should be. The fact that Jessica has a cunt is irrelevant to the story since she takes it in the butt, anyway, and all her and patsy's and hogarth's decisions are made logically from their points of view, and nowhere it is called attention to 'durr, wats wrong wit being a gurl?' bulshit.
>>
>>77604121
Homocideremains
>>
>>77604121
Kevin Johnson, apparently.

Still not sure why they didn't use the name Zebediah, since it fit his flamboyant personna.
>>
What was up with all the sex though?
Anyone else find it a little distracting/offputting.
>>
>>77604145
Crime of passion.
>>
>>77604121
Deadcemetery ANTS Wesley
>>
>>77604214

I just skipped past it all desu.
>>
>>77604202
maybe because it sounds too much like Obadiah

or just because they wanted to give him a boring name that he hates and tries to distance himself from
>>
>>77604225
>good
>>
>>77604178
As long as it doesn't do a Supergirl, I'm good.

I mean, it definitely shouldn't do a Supergirl anyway; Jessica isn't really a 'role model' archetype.
>>
>>77604225
France, pls.
>>
>>77604214

The gritty film noir stories Alias it's inspired by are drenched in sex.

Try and watch something like The Last Seduction or Body Heat. Sex is incredibly important to these kinds of hard-boiled, gritty crime stories.
>>
>Reuben will never make you banana bread
>>
>>77604271
>seriously though, was it crack?
>>
Was there any more Iron Fist hints and easter eggs?
>>
>>77604291
Well Jerri is literally an IF secondary character
>>
File: DD black.jpg (263KB, 900x1088px) Image search: [Google]
DD black.jpg
263KB, 900x1088px
I love that this show and Daredevil actually filmed in New York City and in some other city like Vancouver.
>>
File: 129996181083.jpg (33KB, 368x348px) Image search: [Google]
129996181083.jpg
33KB, 368x348px
>>77604125
>Kingpin is a autism who was abused by his parents and just wants to be loved by his waifu
>Killgrave is a psychopath who was abused by his parents and just wants to be loved by his waifu
>>
Haven't watched the show yet. Do they explain what Jessica was doing when aliens attacked
>>
>>77604093
I don't so much "care about when the villain as white" as much as I "think it's funny that the groups that complain about stereotyping rely on stereotypes to tell their stories too."

You think there was any discussion about changing Killgrave's race? Or is that only a discussion we'll have when it's a character that gets a positive portrayal?

Why is Luke such a boy scout in the show? Why are the most despicable characters the straight white males? Why does even the "angry prison lesbian" get subverted and empathized with? The show seems TERRIFIED of portraying anyone with consistent negativity....unless it's a straight white guy.
>>
>Pisces are the most forgiving of the zodiac
>Zodiac confirmed?
>>
File: mike the kike.png (313KB, 701x394px) Image search: [Google]
mike the kike.png
313KB, 701x394px
Why didn't she just kill Kilgrave when she had the chance?

I'm not understanding that.
>>
>>77604351
Not really. Some woman who lost her mother during the attack and blames capes for her it lures her into a trap to try and kill her. JJ says she wasn't there and lays into them about taking their shit out on other people.
>>
>>77604360

lol well joke's on them Killgrave is the only one anyone gives a fuck about (like Joker in Dark Knight)
>>
>>77604336
Kilgrave wasn't really. They were just trying to save him. He was just in the circumstances that the fact that he didn't like it made them become zombies and have to leave. It was more universe vs kilgrave.
>>
>>77604360
>Why is Luke such a boy scout in the show?
He tried to kill the guy who he thought killed his wife. A boy scout wouldn't do that.
>>
>>77604398
I almost closed the netflix window when he got out of the god damn van situation. That was so stupid shit right there. Frank Castle can't happen soon enough.
>>
>Bitches right?
kek
>>
>>77604398
>>77604457

She didn't want Hope to do 20 years to life. Also selfdoubt, I guess.
>>
Why is this show so much better than Arrow or Flash senpai
>>
>>77601387
Grant Ward
>>
>>77604155
Yeah I'm with you honestly. Like it's definitely retarded how many villains they kill off that should live to at least have implied offscreen battles in the future. But Kilgrave isn't one of them, letting him live works in comics but in live action it's not gonna give you a satisfactory ending.
>>
>>77604360
>You think there was any discussion about changing Killgrave's race
Nah they had Tennant on board early doors, your not going to fuck with that. Simpson clearly had good intentions and was just terribly misguided. I don't see any other straight white guys who were overly negatively portrayed in the show.
>>
>>77604463
I loved that whole Real Housewife of Purpleman segment.
>>
>>77604491

Here's the thing. if they really want, they can bring in more purple children, or specifically Zebediah [[Killgrave]]
>>
>2112 Parialment Street
>Rush R40 Live DVD released today
>>
>it's a trish took those pills for no reason episode
>>
>>77604457
Dude is luckier than a fucking leprechaun with all the shitty situations he's gotten out of.
>>77604468
Oh right, Hope.
I forgot that they needed to exonerate her.

Still, that's a lot of wasted life for letting Kilgrave run as loose as he did.
>>
>>77604360
>Why is Luke such a boy scout in the show?
You mean his refusal to do anything that will get attention from police? I wonder why an escaped convict does that?
>>
>>77604214
Found it pretty awkward to watch in a group.
>>
>>77601323
I've only watched ep 1 and I'm already in love
>>
>>77604610
Slut
>>
>>77603917
>B) The only cis white males in this whole fucking series are either sexual deviants, eventual homicidal killers, or total rapist monsters. Fucking Marvel, man.

Reuben was a precious little cinammon roll, or should I say, aprecious banana bread boy who slits his own throat

Nuke was given a huge amount of emotional leeway considering he was a homicidal bipolar pill popper.
>>
>>77604591
It's supposed to simulate awkward sex, you wouldn't understand if you don't have a vagina. You got the message though because it's awkward as fuck in a group you cis male scum
>>
>not my first
Is that nurse the one from Daredevil?
>>
isn't pisces an air sign?
>>
>>77604691
Did you watch Daredevil?
>>
So are they turning the comics' anti-mutant sentiment against capes in general? That's pretty cool. Also in that context it makes more sense that Civil War would happen.
>>
File: jeph.jpg (24KB, 219x301px) Image search: [Google]
jeph.jpg
24KB, 219x301px
>>77604706
>isn't pisces an air sign?
>>
File: 1446733178221.png (425KB, 405x600px) Image search: [Google]
1446733178221.png
425KB, 405x600px
>>77604709
Yes, but all these Hollywood people look the same to me.
>>
>>77604706
Pisces is a fucking fish. You're thinking Aquarius.
>>
>>77603241
we mostly have separate locks like you mentioned, here in Tejas.
>>
>>77601485
I thought it would've been nice to see Foggy trying to take on Hope's case only to be told to back off by Hogarth/Jessica
>>
>>77604657
Wait hold the political whinning.

Nuke is in this?
Please tell me he is close to the comic book counterpart at least look wise. I mean he is just a dude (a cyborg really) with some face paint.

Also tell me his kill count.
>>
>>77604657
I have no idea what the Hell you're saying here. Our only exposures to Reuben consist of him being an incestual creeper in a diaper and a stalker who actually outshines our rapist villain in terms of viewer discomfort.

As for Nuke, you can actually, quite literally, pinpoint the exact moment in Episode 9 when we're not supposed to care about him anymore. It's when Patsy tells Jessica he's in the hospital AFTER BEING BLOWN UP BECAUSE OF JESSICA and she handwaves it away as, "Eh, he's tough, he'll be fine." Spoilers: everything he does after that point is as a villain.
>>
>Now I walk around narrating my life like i;m private investigator
>>
Is Jessica's apartment like just a place for broken furniture that everyone can visit any time they want?
>>
>her cute little jumps will make me laugh every god damn time
>>
>>77604775
>close to the comic book counterpart at least look wise
nope
>kill count
half dozen, I think
>>
>>77604806
Why?
How can you fuck up "shirtless blonde dude with a gun and some facepaint that ties directly to his theme and motif and doesn't look out of place for a crazed American soldier"?
Do you have a picture?
>>
>>77601323
Oh for God's sake it's Patsy!
>>
>>77604828
Cause that's stupid.
In the comics as well.
>>
>>77604718
You shouldn't actually think about "mutant" as having anything at all to do with the MCU. Sony has actually had a modicum of success with those characters, which means Marvel is doing everything in their power to pretend they don't exist and/or kill them off in the most embarrassing ways possible (lol infertility).
>>
>>77603241
You see both in the states. My parents have both on all the doors in the house, but apartments I've lived in just have the one in the knob.
>>
>>77604843
Nuke is stupid.
As in, the character is a maniac. Dumb. Intense. It ties to him very well to have something stupid like face paint.
>>
>>77604846
You completely missed the point of the anon's post.
>>
>>77604846
Yeah its cool that you're mad about X-men, but that has nothing to do with what I was saying.
>>
>>77604828

He's Nuke without the facepaint.

And he's reacquired by the military, setting him up for season 2
>>
>>77604851
I mean, it's not like there's a super powered skelington PI bitch roaming around.

if only
>>
>>77602020
He looks pretty purple in that shot.
>>
>>77604225
Please, that shit was premeditated since at least when he read the file.
>>
>>77602020
yfw bbc
>>
>>77604878
>He's reacquired

So he gets a second chance of going nuts? Ok so there is hope I will see that dumb motherfucker again that's nice. Thank you.
>>
>>77604884
After he got injected with all the stuff it looked like he might go full grape though.
>>
>>77604916
it was a real slow gradual build to his character, it was really cool.
>>
File: 1349473435088.gif (3MB, 290x189px) Image search: [Google]
1349473435088.gif
3MB, 290x189px
>>77604463
>>Bitches right?
>>
>>77604916
It makes a lot of sense and works in context.
>>
>>77601387
the welfare office?
>>
File: Frank-Miller-Captain-America.jpg (670KB, 1600x817px) Image search: [Google]
Frank-Miller-Captain-America.jpg
670KB, 1600x817px
The great thing about Nuke is that he can really be used to some legitimate pathos when it matters.
>>
File: reed3.jpg (9KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
reed3.jpg
9KB, 320x240px
>Jessica doesn't gear up as the sandwich for the final battle
>>
God damn, the Netflix wing of the MCU hates older black guys.

Stay away, Morgan Freeman!
>>
so how does Kilgrave's power actually work
>>
>>77604787
I'm at the point where Rueben winds up deli sliced like his namesake. And yeah, this show is "Super whitegirl and her diverse friends versus WHITE MEN."

Also, I'm at "pre Nuke" Lt. Cop and they CLEARLY make him seem somehow risk averse and reactionary AT THE SAME TIME. In other words, "a big dumb man."There is always a woman there to correct him.

>Can't trust the cops, they don't believe us that the Kappa Sig....I mean Killgrave just "seemed so charming"
I've been thinking about Killgrave's powers and it's something that I AM NOT AT ALL afraid of. The concept of someone "charming" their way into a situation to hurt me is unfathomable, because I'm a man and I know how to judge character. Killgrave is only scary if you're the kind of person that hears "Let's go back to my place" and can still dilute yourself into thinking the situation is not headed for sex.

This show just makes me feel like women are easily controlled idiots who will just "go along" with whoever the best dressed man in the room is, and only AFTERWARD will they question what he was telling them to do.
>>
Is Luke stronger than Jessica?
Seems like it.
>>
Okay, the whole bit in Episode 10 with Robyn sneaking into the support group is legit the worst, most unbelievable acting in anything I have ever seen since ever. Holy shit, this is some badly written, badly acted shit.
>>
>>77605068
Quantum physics
no wait
Viruses
>>
>>77605068
Parasites, son.
>>
>>77605078
Nah, she just never had much reason to fight him.
Jessica is stronger, Luke is more durable.
>>
>>77605101
Or better to say hurt him
>>
>>77605068
He emits a kind of "hormone" that makes you feel happy to do whatever he says.
And jeeze, didn't even notice how this show just has a lesbian couple and a gay couple like nothing. Not saying it's a big deal, but I guess that's just that.
>>
>little anal crumpet
>>
>>77605068
He removes the part of the timeline where the person doesn't agree to do what he says.
>>
>>77605140
They gave the gays personalities that aren't just "they're gay" which is apparently a really hard to do.
>>
Is it just me, or was Killgrave actually pretty creepy? Like he'd have those moments where he'd try to be nice but they somehow made him come off as even more fucked up. Still felt bad for him when Jessica drugged him and those fucking torture cage eps were hard to watch
>>
AHAHAHAH... so, I'm pretty sure the director's instructions to Simpson post-Nuke are, "Okay, you are now the target audience of a Larry the Cable Guy comedy tour."

Also, Hope the least likable McGuffin in history and the writers ran out of any ideas what do do with her shortly after she paid the fat dyke to abort her rape baby.
>>
>>77605230
You mean his parents saving his life?
>>
>Snuffcarcass
>>
Fuck, this show just blue balled me hard. I was ready and waiting for more Jerri and Pam after the finger bang
>>
File: 1444513300659.jpg (131KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1444513300659.jpg
131KB, 1280x720px
Ah, for god's sake, It's Patsy!â„¢
Fucking really, Marvel? WOW.
>>
>>77604690
But there were two girls with us and they looked the most uncomfortable/awkward.
>>
>>77605140

Also, an incest couple. Don't forget the freaky twin shit.

Oh, and I found another straight white male character in a recurring role: the comedy Kilgrave victim who had a shirt stolen. Remember him? He was the one incest sister inappropriately referred to as douchey guy or some shit after she learned her friend dumped her brother's corpse in the Hudson.

Marvel!
>>
>>77605230
>where he'd try to be nice

Killgrave really and truly didn't care about other people. His narcissism was a defense mechanism to being abandoned as a child, which only made him worse as an adult.
>>
>>77605325
Will you stop whining?
>>
>>77601323
So I've never watched any marvel TV stuff, does this show tie into any of that?
>>
File: d00[1].png (114KB, 510x438px) Image search: [Google]
d00[1].png
114KB, 510x438px
>>77605214
kek
>>
So how does Killgravel viruses supposed to work out?

The finale where Patsy cames out wearing headphones playing that shit at fullblast shouldn't work out.
Are you telling me the Viruses goes through their ears?
>>
>>77605355
It's all the same universe.
It's standalone enough for it to not really matter that much though.
You should watch Daredevil however.
>>
>>77605355
it's set in the same shithole suburb that Daredevil is, Hell's Kitchen NY, and people have a vague idea about supers being out there thanks to the SHIELD show.
>>
>>77605355
Theres a Daredevil reference near the end.
Watch Daredevil first
>>
>>77601387
Just end it at 1 season
>>
>>77605355
>does this show tie into any of that?

There's a small subplot dealing with a survivor of the alien attack on New York in the first Avengers film.
>>
Full series Torrent when?
>>
>>77605385
Magic
>>
OH SHIT
JESSICA OF MURDER
>>
>>77605385
>Are you telling me the Viruses goes through their ears?

He was super-Killgrave at that point, so yes.
>>
>>77605385
Obviously if she can't hear the commands she can't follow them.
>>
>>77605275
No just the way that Jessica kept trying to break him, with all the beatings and shocks and that general psychological torture
>>
>>77605342

Sorry, Joss. Better luck on whatever sitcom you throw out there next. Just because the last four "rail thin white grrrl beats built like a brick shithouse cis male ass" pitches died hard doesn't mean the next identical one won't fly!
>>
>>77605385
The virus makes you do what he says, but you have free will outside of obeying his instruction. If he can't communicate those instructions you're in the clear
>>
>>77605386
>>77605387
>>77605389
>>77605402
Thanks, I guess I can keep watching and HOLY SHIT THAT'S BIG CHIEF SMOOTH LESTER FREAMON not being typecast or anything.
>>
>>77605101
Not what I'm saying exactly.
Jessica seems to strain a lot when she throws people or stops them. Luke just picks a landwhale up no problem. I understand in fights Luke's skin helps him not get knocked down because no recoil from pain. But when you compare what they do it just seems like Luke struggles way less is doing more.
>>
>>77605385
You need to obey his commands when you are infected, but if you can't hear the commands it won't work. For example the little girl he told to go in the closet he had to do it twice because she had an earphone in making it so she did not understand him properly.
>>
>>77605446
Who is this supposed to be?

Nuke? The dude without superpowers? And the dude who doesn't want to hurt the white chick?
>>
>>77605490
balance and weight distribution is a factor. Luke, being much larger than Jessie, is able to better distribute the force he's exerting.
>>
>>77605453
>>77605498
I see, that makes sense

Perharps people should've carry BEATS by Dr. Dre around
>>
>Gimme a red one
HAPPENING
>>
File: bandicam 2015-11-20 21-38-53-558.jpg (241KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
bandicam 2015-11-20 21-38-53-558.jpg
241KB, 1920x1080px
Hello
>>
>He loves those long necks
AWWWWW Jessica was Rueben's little giraffe.
>>
File: Ddnuke.png (268KB, 250x446px) Image search: [Google]
Ddnuke.png
268KB, 250x446px
yfw GIMME A RED

I was wondering about that. Something seemed familiar.
>>
I love how absolutely nobody has a second of sympathy for Simpson once he turns into Nuke. That poor fucker gets used by Kilgrave, gives up his career to do the right thing, and then blown up. Then, when he's on death's door and accepts a super secret, dangerous, experimental treatment to save his fucking life, not a single cast member can be assed to deal with him anymore.

Also, HE WAS TOTALLY FUCKING RIGHT ABOUT KILGRAVE THE WHOLE TIME. He wanted to fucking kill the fucker since episode six or whatever, and Jessica was all NOOOOO MUH HOPE! Then, once Hope commits suicide 2/3 of the way through, nobody even thinks to comment on how he might've been right the whole time.

I totally bet Kilgrave had his hose servants commit suicide post his kidnapping, anyways.
>>
>>77605660
No he took the pills because he took them before and liked them, he would of lived from a normal doctor and his lack of self restraint caused him to take more pills when he didnt need them.
>>
I dont understand what did I miss? By episode thirteen Purple Man wants Jessica dead, but why when he loved her the rest of the time?
>>
>>77605696
Realistically, I believe you. But this is a comic book based TV series. If that character hadn't turned into a fan Easter Egg supervillain, then he would've absolutely been the obligatory Ben Urich shock death at the end of episode where he got blown up, no question."
>>
>>77605325
>Also, an incest couple. Don't forget the freaky twin shit.
Im on epsiode 8 right now where the fuck is this incest?
>>
>>77605758
He never matured, he's always just been a child. He decided that if he can't have her he doesn't deserve to live
>>
>>77605763
I dont have a problem with it, im just saying you shouldn't pretend like
>____ did LITERALLY NOTHING WRONG!!1!
>>
>>77605768
The first time you see Reuben and his sister, they're doing kinky diaper fetish shit. Also, their windows are covered in aluminum foil for... reasons.
>>
Just finished it. Really enjoyed it. 8/10

I was hoping the power boost would make Kilgrave purple, especially since he is killed 5 minutes later
>>
>>77605660
>HE WAS TOTALLY FUCKING RIGHT ABOUT KILGRAVE THE WHOLE TIME
Except for the fact that it was clearly shown that they didn't need to kill him.
>>
Pam>Patsy>Night Nurse>RobinJewel>Trinity
>>
>>77605892
>no Cage being greater than the rest
0/Bendis
>>
>>77601559
I actually liked 2 bricks teaming up and beating ass it was sloppy but brutal I felt.
>>
>>77605848
When? When Jessica Jones went to live with Kilgrave before he blew up the spec op squad?

When Jones trapped him in the safe room before he escaped and killed the lawyer's doctor-wife?

When Jones encountered him in her house and beat him up when she agreed to trade his dad's life for Hope who wound up getting killed anyways?

Which one of these times was it proved that Kilgrave totally didn't need to die, hmm?
>>
Hellcat series with Nukes return when?
>>
>>77605938
Theyre not doing Hellcat, this series seems embarassed of the costumes.
>>
In the comics, I thought Luke Cage couldn't get mind controlled because his willpower was too great?
>>
What do you think lads? Would Kilgrave had tried to be a hero if he could stay with his waifu JE-SEE-CAAAA?
>>
>>77606017
Nah, he got an implant to stop it when he joined Thunderbolts
>>
>>77606017
That's Doom.
>>
>>77601518
Tennant carried it like a champ. Solid 8/10 for him.
>>
>>77606055
Nah.
I mean, he would have tried, but sooner or later he would have gotten sick of Jessica not putting out and he would have started acting out.
>>
>>77605922
>Which one of these times was it proved that Kilgrave totally didn't need to die, hmm?
The second one you fucking retard. Not to mention the possibility of inoculation against his ability.
>>
On the second episode right now
>That nigga on the dialysis machine
>KILL ME

I don't know why that hit me so much, the 'kill me' line is used a lot but I hardly ever see it done with realistic diseases.
>>
>>77605068
Womachi
>>
>go to /tv/
>only shitposting and /pol/shit

why
>>
>>77604155
All of the MCU Heroes kill anyway.
Has Iron Man ever NOT killed someone he was fighting?
>>
File: Sad Frog.jpg (462KB, 2560x2489px) Image search: [Google]
Sad Frog.jpg
462KB, 2560x2489px
Kilgrave is coming back, right? He got powerful enough to make Jessica think she killed him, right? Right? Please...
>>
>>77604828
They changed his first name to "Sam"
Probably so casuals don't get him confused with another violent ex-military guy.
>>
I thought, hey, I'll just watch the show. Can't be that bad. Surely my sister won't walk in during a sex scene.

OH LOOK! She walked in during the sex scene of Episode 3!
>>
>>77606346
>not showing your sister your boner and banging her
>>
All I wanna know is....Does Daredevil make a cameo?
>>
>>77606377
No but his nurse does
>>
>>77606391

What a fucking waste.
>>
File: 1444360858540.jpg (71KB, 720x576px) Image search: [Google]
1444360858540.jpg
71KB, 720x576px
>ywn have a 3way with Pam and Patsy
>>
So, WHAT the fuck is IGH?
I really hope there not going to make some shit like "IGH is responsible for Daredevil, Jessica and Luke powers". But it's marvel, so who knows.
>>
>>77606458
Roxxon Super PAC.
>>
>>77606458
>So, WHAT the fuck is IGH?
Incredible Gray Hulk

My dumbass thought we were going to get some Howling Commandos for some reason.
>>
>>77606458
INHUMAN GROWTH HORMONES
>>
>>77606430
She offers to call him though, probably wouldn't have been a good idea since Jessica planned on killing Kilgrave by this point and having super senses probably doesn't help much against a guy who controls people by talking.
>>77606458
Unless they own/are Rand corp, no they aren't responsible for all of them.
>>
>>77606495
JESUS CHRIST IS SHE DOSING HIM AND NOT KILLING HIM AGAIN
>>
>>77606391
so is she being set up to become the Night Nurse?
>>
>>77606458
Pretty sure it's Inhuman Growth Hormones. In Alias there was something about Mutant Growth Hormones, but since the rights to Mutants are owned by some other company they changed it to Inhuman.
>>
>>77606458
I got the implication that IGH used Jessica as a test subject while she was unconscious, and that's how she got her powers, rather than what the truck was carrying.
>>
imdb says charlie cox is in the last episode
did I miss it?
>>
>>77606491
kek'd audibly
>>
>>77606631
I must have missed it too because I didn't see him.
>>
>>77606631

I just watched it

no he is not in the episode or in the series at all
>>
>>77603620
He said sweet Christmas twice, what more do you want?
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (139KB, 1087x1146px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
139KB, 1087x1146px
>>
>>77606555
>I got the implication that IGH used Jessica as a test subject

I got the implication that IGH is the MCU version of MGH

Inhuman Growth Hormone
>>
>>77606873
He said it without a hint of irony too. Like that shit is some normal catchphrase.
>>
>2 reds in-between his teeth
IM NUCLEAR
IM WILD
>>
>>77606881
Purple Nurple Rapey Whapey

Fuck you, Kevin.
>>
>>77601388
Yes. She's even hotter now.
>>
Why couldn't they find a better actor for Purple Man?
Tennant is impossible to take seriously. His acting is shit and his face is dumb, not to mention the shitty accent.
>>
>>77606978
You people are desperate to try to get others mad.
>>
>>77606551
God... wasn't the damn fish oil pills in AoS enough?
>>
>>77601323
This feels like more of a Luke Cage series than a Jessica Jones one.
>>
>>77606999
The show was never about Jessica. Don't let the title fool you.
>>
>>77606989
Not really, I just hate Tennant, especially in serious roles. That's all.
It's kind of hard to not feel let down when everything in the show tells you that this man is a monster and devil himself, and then see his fucking goofy face. I don't even care if he's not purple.
>>
File: stop.png (215KB, 227x466px) Image search: [Google]
stop.png
215KB, 227x466px
>>77606999

Honestly man, that doesn't even really make sense
>>
>>77606999
Not really, after Killgrave is introduced properly Luke fucks off
>>
>>77607020
I think he's slick and nails the role well, but eh. Everyone's entitled to their own opinions, I guess.
>>
Just finished it, and honestly theres too much scenes of Jessica breaking into stuff

Way too fucking much.

Also as expected Daredevil had way cooler fight scenes
>>
>>77607020
No way man, David was great, Kilgrave is just a sociopathic manchild, and Tennant pulled it off spectacularly.
>>
I want to cum inside the girl who played younger Trish so bad
>>
>>77606999
Luke is in like three-four episodes and one of those was as a body.
>>
>>77606512
Nah, she's Man of Murdering him.
>>
Without spoiling, do we see Matt or any relation to Daredevil whatsoever? Newspaper clipping or something?

When does this chronologically happen too? AoS had regular people being turned into supers and people shitting bricks so even if the guy in the first ep told people its not like its some huge surprising thing
>>
WM/BF >>>>> BM/WF
>>
>>77603929
Yeah other than Fisk and Kilgrave the mcu villains are garbage so far
>>
File: 1434195615431.jpg (115KB, 1012x675px) Image search: [Google]
1434195615431.jpg
115KB, 1012x675px
>>77607061
>Also as expected Daredevil had way cooler fight scenes

You say that like it's a bad thing

his fights SHOULD look cooler
>>
>>77607110
Yes, we see someone from Daredevil.
>>
>>77607072
You disgusting sicko... young Jessie was way better.
>>
>>77607110
>Without spoiling, do we see Matt or any relation to Daredevil whatsoever?

Claire mentions having a friend who is like Luke and Jessica
>>
>>77607119
>WM/WF>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>racemixing degeneracy
Fixed it for you senpai
>>
>>77607121
I mean, i'm really in this for the action.

The action here wasn't really that good with the exception of that one Cage vs Jessica fight

I gotta say tho, i do like how Cage was completely uninterested in his first fight scene
>>
>>77607061
Well that the problem with having a brick fight mindcontrol, there wont be any good fights.

Though there were some great ones

Luke vs the Rugby guys was pretty funny. Pill poppers fight and Luke vs. Jessica.
>>
File: BuckleUpBuckaroo.png (728KB, 1069x754px) Image search: [Google]
BuckleUpBuckaroo.png
728KB, 1069x754px
>My mother is Catelyn Jenner
No wonder "Kevin" went nuts
>>
File: misty.jpg (180KB, 390x637px) Image search: [Google]
misty.jpg
180KB, 390x637px
>>77607176
>he doesn't appreciate the beauty of a white dick penetrating black vagina

I pity you.
>>
>>77602350
I fuqqen loled at that scene.

>it's not a racial thing is it?
>I'm just kidding....
>is it a racial thing?
>>
>>77607223
Eh. Nuke fight was okay i guess
I guess i just don't care about Super Strenght.
Heres hoping we get the Iron Fist series.
>>
>>77607177
Assuming we get a second season, which is possible, Jess vs. Mirikuru matrix solders should be good
>>
>>77607225
>Catelyn Jenner
Good to see I wasn't the only one that though this.
>>
>>77607276
>the Iron Fist series.

Quesada confirmed it is currently being worked on
>>
>>77607177
Based Cage. Just casually stops punches and pushes people back lol
>>
>>77607276
Magical Martial Arts might have the same problem, though I wonder how they are going to make that all gritty and grim dark
>>
File: JJReaction.jpg (416KB, 1716x964px) Image search: [Google]
JJReaction.jpg
416KB, 1716x964px
I love these ladies.
>>
>>77607303
I love how he spent most of the fight annoyed.
>>
File: Dexter.jpg (7KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
Dexter.jpg
7KB, 284x177px
>>77601323
Was anyone getting Dexter vibes when Jessica and company kidnapped Kilgrave and interrogated him? I know one of the producers actually did work on Dexter.
>>
When Jessica started sending the pics to Killgrave, i begin to giggle like a retarded picturing her sending pictures to him and everyday show more of her body with every pic. She would start fully clothed but then the next week she loses her top and shit, and Killgrave starts to get excited about it.
Finally is the day she gets fully naked and Killgrave is going crazy waiting for 10:00pm but then when he receives the picture is Jessica being fucked into oblivion by Cage with a LOL KEK LMAO caption over it.
>>
File: 4283191966_44fce14fa3_b.jpg (76KB, 640x425px) Image search: [Google]
4283191966_44fce14fa3_b.jpg
76KB, 640x425px
>>77607376

I did not watch this "Dexter"
>>
>>77607398
lmao
I thought it was so cute how obsessed Kilgrave was with her. Like a weeaboo and his waifu.
>>
>>77607376
>I know one of the producers actually did work on Dexter.
>one of the producers
I guess that's one way to refer to a showrunner.
>>
>>77607301
Oh good.
I remember something about having a Punisher series over the Iron Fist one, and i was worried, because while i like the Punisher, Iron Fist is much more my alley
>>77607352
Shit man, as long the choreography is good.

I mean, it was alright with DD, if they make a Kung Fu series and fuck the Kung Fu part of the series whats the point of it then.
>>
>>77607376
I felt Dexter influence when one of the mind-controlled people didn't wake up minutes later after being knocked out by a rear naked choke.

>>77607411
I wish I didn't.
Even if I still like first couple of seasons, that wasn't worth it in the end
>>
>>77607468
First 3 seasons were GOAT! Any new watchers need to stop there tbf (to be frank)
>>
>>77607433
>I remember something about having a Punisher series over the Iron Fist one, and i was worried, because while i like the Punisher, Iron Fist is much more my alley

he also mentioned that nothing more than the Daredevil season 2 was currently planned for Punisher, effectively smashing both of those rumors
>>
>>77607512
4 is acceptable, but only when focused on Trinity. Otherwise it's pretty bad.
Same thing with 7 and Isaak.
>>
>>77607514
probably for the best, Punisher is only good when he's with a "nobel" person, By himself it's just watching gorn
>>
>>77607681
>Punisher is only good when he's with a "nobel" person
Not really.
>>
>>77607681
you say that like John Wick wasn't good
>>
>>77607761
John Wick just popped people in the head, and was willing to let people go. Castle generally makes you wonder who the badguy is
>>
>>77607761
Shoot Em Up >>>>> John Wick
John Wick was the most boring action movie I've seen in ages. At least Shoot Em Up was over the top enough to compensate for lack of good plot.
>>
>person saves your kid from getting run the fuck over
>don't even say thank you
Damn guy really?
>>
>>77607822
It's New York. Everyone is a doucebag.
>>
File: 1445479593473.gif (318KB, 250x309px) Image search: [Google]
1445479593473.gif
318KB, 250x309px
>>77607296
>>77607225
>>
>>77607820
No way
Shoot Em Up has one good scene, while John Wick action shits all over the other movie
>>
>>77607917
John Wick had awful action. Terrible gunplay and fight scenes.
The story was retarded and took itself way too damn seriously, and the dialogues were bad even by action movie standards.
Also, Americans should never be allowed to use any folklore they are not familiar with.
>>
why the fuck is that bitch named Jerry Hogarth
>>
>>77608048
Because shes a gender flipped version of an IF charactet
>>
>>77606881
i love u killgrave
>>
>>77601323
poor ruben
>>
luke cages ears are super small kek
>>
Just watched episode one. Watching episode two now.

Couldn't basically any deaf person kill Killgraves? Or anyone who can hear, wearing ear plugs?
>>
5 episodes in, and I'm digging it. The nod to the costume was pretty fun too.

Though, having Purple Man get tranq seemed to reduced his intimidation, as we really saw him talk much before that.
>>
>people hating on this show
Do you all just not like private detective stuff or what? This show doesn't have the exact same vibe as that stuff, but it's got a lot of influence and I'm really digging it.
>>
>>77601944
>>77601966
All of which comes from a site with ZERO CRED.
>>
With Rosario Dawson appearing in Luke Cage that sets that after this right?
>>
>>77608309
Luke Cage will have stuff from before and after this.
>>
>>77608231
Well because Kilgrave isn't stupid.
>>
I felt like if Jessica Jones did it alone, she would have been able to defeat Kilgrave without having anyone to die, but because of Nuke getting in her way because "muh we should just kill villains," Robin "muh you should only care about yourself and no one else also muh ded brother!" and Jeri "muh im a lawyer" caused unnecessary deaths and forced Jessica to resort to killing. Like, it was weird. I sort of get the, "We should kill villains" vibe from the show, but at the same time, I also get a "We shouldn't kill villains" vibe. Like, Jessica WOULD have been able to knock out Kilgrave, and in fact, she fucking did like three fucking times, but in each time he was able to escape because of the "JUST KILL HIM!" characters. And in the end, Jessica did say, or at least I interpreted it as such, that she felt like a villain for killing Kilgrave. Also

>tfw finale doesnt end with jessica donning her jewel costume
>tfw daredevil doesnt show up to fight off a mind controlled mob

Oh, and I really loved the fact that while Jessica has these amazing abilities, they weren't really important, like, she relied on her detective skills to defeat Kilgrave instead. Like, here's Jessica, a character with super strength, but her enemy is a character whose powers are mind based, forcing Jessica to have to use her mind to defeat him.
>>
So, just as a prediction after one episode, is there some kind of deeply buried command that Kilgrave left in Jessica in the past, to do some specific thing in some specific circumstance?
>>
>>77602082
Yeah. I thought the first couple episodes were "off" too. I liked it but it felt weird. It feels much more organic and natural later.
>>
>>77608048
She has some hairy hosts.
>>
>>77605080
>>77605080
>>77605080

Holy shit, this. What the fuck happened in Episode 10? That shit came out of nowhere, I kept waiting for Malcolm to wake up and for it to be some overdone dream sequence. Why would you ever admit to helping dump someone's body? Why did they all just sit there and nod like NOTHING was wrong? What the fucking shit
>>
>>77602216
So that there'll be tension in the Defenders when they meet again.
>>
Just finished and was definitely great, but man did that lesbian triangle shit get old fast.
>>
Rosario's boobs looked smaller
>>
>>77602216
Nuke stuff was set-up more than anything, the guys still out there and alive
>>
>>77608392
Every single bit with Peggy Olson and Crabman is insufferable. YOUR BROTHER DIED. FUCK OFF.
>>
>>77602356
Why are you so salty anon calm down. Her being an asshole is kinda the point. She says it herself.
>>
File: Cowabunga.gif (1MB, 370x288px) Image search: [Google]
Cowabunga.gif
1MB, 370x288px
OH MY GOD

This show is damn good.

I'm six episodes in and I didn't know I had a secret boner for...
>Villains learning to play fair so that they don't allow their power to become a crutch (the house purchase)
>Mature RED PILLED Lesbian, Legal Lesbians, OlderxYounger Yuri
>Hard drinking, bitch attitude female protagonists
>THOSE JEANS MOMMA IS ROCKIN
>Live action Luke Cage
>We must toss our enemies. Nay, not because of choreography on a budget, but because we're trying not to shatter bones.
>Sweet Christmas

I never knew I hated the
>Famous saint best friend trope
>Ex special ops turned cop buddy trope
>Big bad on again off again boyfriend getting friend zoned every other 30 minutes (wait, isn't that every hour)
>Sweet Christmas
>>
>>77602356
>waaah the main character is a meanie!
Have you never seen a noir film in your life?
>>
>>77608473
>Mature RED PILLED Lesbian, Legal Lesbians, OlderxYounger Yuri
What
>>
>Albery waking up aftet THAT
I couldnt stop laughing
>>
File: 21512.gif (86KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
21512.gif
86KB, 256x192px
>>77608473
>Ex special ops turned cop buddy trope
>>
>>77608496
In other words she's not a bleeding heart liberal. She's a financially motivated lawyer that bangs her secretary.
>>
I enjoyed it. Stronger than Daredevil in many ways, a bit too over the top in other, slightly disappointing ending. Like Daredevil.
>>
>>77608486
We need more maladjusted protaganists

>>77608496
Carrie Anne Moss played Trinity. Now she is a spunky female lawyer. Matrix...red pills and blue pills. She has a younger lesbian lover. Lastly, they are lesbians in a law firm (legal gays, it's pottery)

>>77608503
Come on man, you know we're all thinking it.
>>
>>77608544
I think I like the way it's shot more than Daredevil.
>>
>>77603917
>Fucking Marvel, man
If you care so much about cis white men being the good guys you've still got
>Daredevil
>Thor
>Captain America
>Iron Man
>Hawkeye
>>
>>77608231
except for all the armed guards and angry mobs he protects himself with
>>
>>77603917
>kidnapped girl's dad in episode 1
>ambulance driver from the crash a year ago in episode 2
That's just two episodes in.
>>
I was starting to get pretty bored with the first handful of episodes but when Kevin brought Jessica home is got really fucking good.
>>
>>77608565
He used the word cis. You should have known right then and there he was trolling.
>>
>>77608369
Nah. Even if he gave such a command, the compulsion would wear off after half a day unless he regularly reinforced it
>>
>Special Ops
>police sergeant
>showrunner worked on Dexter
Subtle.
>>
Episode 10 was the most retarded shit
>>
>>77608439
He's clearly gonna be an antagonist in Defenders, which will probably be about chasing IGH and their manufactured super soldiers
>>
>>77605075
You think Kilgrave just fucking "charms" people?? He tells you what to do and you do it. He does it to the men too you fool.
Pull your head out of your ass and stop trying to search for conspiracies against the WHITE MAN.
>>
>>77603917
What about the bar owner or Hope's dad?

Anyway literally all the main characters in the show are grappling with demons. If Luke or Malcom were white they still wouldn't live up to your standards.
>>
>>77605075
It's a superpower that literally compels people to obey.
>>
>>77608697
>if Luke were white
I would be pissed off if Luke fucking Cage had been made white for this show.
>>
>>77605075
>seemed so charming
Anon If he tells you to stick your hand in a blender, you do it. If he tells you you like him, you like him. and it will all seem like those were you genuine choices, no matter how much cognitive dissonance it causes.
>>
>>77603917
>Show doesn't include a white male character in its main cast
>"Waaaah I'm being oppressed!"
I bet you make fun of SJWs when they say blacks are oppressed because not every show includes a black main character.

>>77605075
>being this insecure about your sexuality
we get it you want to fuck tenant
>>
File: 1684048584930.gif (1MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1684048584930.gif
1MB, 500x281px
WHITED
>>
>>77608697
bald muscular white guys just look like gay bikers
>>
>>77608717
I was speaking in hypotheticals. Obviously there's no good reason to make him white. Luke and Trish are probably the most morale and good hearted characters but even they make bad decisions. Luke especially since he was gonna kill that bus driver.
>>
I decided to take a drink after Jessica makes a bad decision. I was drunk after the first episode.
>>
>>77608736
I was surprised at how graphic the sex was in the show.
>>
>>77608731
Technically, SIGNIFICANTLY more shows don't include black main characters. Most don't, actually.
>>
>>77608736
>>77608759
They still wouldn't show breasts. Dumb as hell, who has sex with their shirts still on?
>>
>>77608759
it wasn't graphic though. Half the time you could even tell they still had their knickers on.
>>
Oh man I was terrified Malcolm would die, thank fuck he didnt
>>
>>77601518
Jessica Jones is a cunt of a human being, Luke Cage and Killgrave make the show, there are a bunch of side plots that have nothing to do with the main plot, there are some decent moments in the show.
>>
>>77608791
I figured by the end that either Malcolm or Trish would bite it. The end definitely terrified me.

I definitely want to see more of Jess and Trish, though. 8/10 show.
>>
Jessica went Wonder Woman on Purple Man
>>
>>77608795
Jessica isn't totally without redeeming qualities, but she's definitely a noir hero, not a superhero.

For example, she decides to go back to try to save Kilgrave's next victim in the first episode, and she's willing to die rather than fall under his control and hurt more people.

She has some serious issues but I think you might be overstating how bad she is.
>>
I honestly don't get where all the "Jessica Jones is a bad person/cunt/piece of shit." I thought through out the majority of the show she did her best to do the right thing?
>>
>>77608736
That was kinda hot. She pauses after it breaks and then goes harder.
I've never liked sex scenes in movies/tv until Jessica Jones.

>>77608768
No one has sex with their shirts on. They don't in the show either??
>>
>>77608854
I'm going to get accused of being an ess jay double you know what, but people tend to judge female characters more harshly for the same things that they cheer men for, or at least wouldn't care if it was a man.

Daredevil tortures a guy on a rooftop for information about where a kid is? He's just doing what he has to do.

Jessica slashes a guy's leg because she has PTSD and thinks he's planning to kill her, or throws some people? Total piece of shit.
>>
>love neo noir
>love DD and Iron Fist
>don't give 2 shits about Jessica Jones

All I've read of her is in bendis daredevil and new avengers, in the former she was mildly interesting and the latter beyond a bore.

Yet I don't want to miss some nice neo noir shit with possible iron fist and DD references, I also dont want to be behind somehow when future shows come out, should I bother watching?
>>
>>77608897
Just give it a shot. Worst case, you lose interest and go watch something else. I'm liking it so far as far as neo noir goes, though it's no Chinatown or anything.
>>
>>77605075

It is very clear to me that you actually had no idea what was going on nor do you understand how Kilgrave's power works(and it's not that hard to understand at all)

He doesn't "charm" people with his character. The point is he actually has no charm, and is a manchild who literally never mentally matured because he can verbally force people to do anything he wants. People are afraid of him because his ability is literally mind control and there is NOTHING most people can do to stop it aside from avoiding him after the time limit of his power's effect runs out.
>>
>>77608913
>>77608913
>Forget it Jack, Its Marvel Town
>>
>>77608759
It wasn't graphic at all. What are you talking about?
>>
>>77608835
All she does is demand things from people without so much as a thank you, or an apology for throwing them under the bus. And, for some stupid reason, they all go along with her demands.
>>
File: 1351969217880.jpg (41KB, 299x722px) Image search: [Google]
1351969217880.jpg
41KB, 299x722px
Just finished the last episode Kilgrave was so fucking stupid "Oh you're willing to leave your friend you must love me!" Why not order her to kill Patsy instead and be sure. They also dropped the ball on the serum not making him purple. still a solid 8/10. Wish they atleast alluded to Danny or HoH
>>
>>77609022

what? she apologizes for things she does repeatedly in the show.
>>
>>77608880
Difference being that it can be argued the guys that Matt fucked up deserved what they got.
>>
why didn't she try to find those blue pills
>>
>>77609030
>Kilgrave was so fucking stupid "Oh you're willing to leave your friend you must love me!"
Kilgrave isn't exactly the most mentally stable person

>>77609042
>Difference being that it can be argued the guys that Matt fucked up deserved what they got.
I don't even
Are you trying to say a random mook deserves to be beaten up more than Kilgrave?
>>
>>77609030
I was thinking the same thing about killing Patsy. Bit disappointed in the final confrontation really, though I guess it was better than Daredevil's.
>>
>>77609080
Villains that are super meticulous and careful that have a lack of judgement towards the finale is a pet peeve of mine

>>77609043
No guarantee that she'd fine them in time or at all. Better to wait for an ambulance instead of fumbling around in the dark
>>
>>77609040
Only if your name is Trish. Or that time she apologized to Malcolm right before she threw him into that nurse to cause a distraction. There's that entire seen where she gets hit by a truck, and a bunch of people rush over to help her and see if she's alright, and all she does is tell them to fuck off.
>>
>>77609124
At least Daredevil had the costume. Fuck you I liked it
>>
New thread
>>77609175
>>
>>77609145
>Jessica Jones is a cunt of a human being,
>She literally risks her life to save people
>When fighting mind controlled people, she doesn't break their bones/leaving any lasting injuries, thus making it harder on herself
>Defends people accused of murder when she could easily just ignore them
But since she's kind of a bitch, that makes her a cunt of a human being. Damned if you do or you don't.
>>
>>77609188
But it's only page 5
>>
desu if I'd lived the majority of my life with mind control powers and getting everything I wanted I'd probably be a rapist too
>>
>>77609216
>implying it'd be rape

Also you could just take women out on a boat. They'd have to have sex with you because of the implication
>>
>>77609232
I like this Anon's mindset better
>>
>>77609232
lmao i'm gonna be honest i really wish I could put the implication into practice
>>
guys i have sex with my shirt on
>>
>>77609199
>Walks into Hogarth's office and immediately demands work from her without so much as a "thanks".
>Threatens and nearly gets that one nurse crushed by a train just because she can't control her own temper.
>Almost rips that prison chicks arm off without knowing the entire story.
>Admitted to Luke that she would have never told him the truth about his wife if he wasn't about to kill that bus driver.
That's a cunt
>>
>>77601387
just finished it, show wasn't even good.
if making a season 2 in any way takes resources away from other projects, I don't want one to happen.

although I got hype at one point
give me a red
>>
>>77605075
what the fuck is wrong with you
>>
>>77604955
I was truly amped when I thought that too. Serious purple balls there.
>>
>>77606334
You know who will revive him?
The Hand
>>
>>77607956
>John Wick had awful action. Terrible gunplay and fight scenes.

such awful taste.
>>
>>77609141
>Villains that are super meticulous and careful that have a lack of judgement towards the finale is a pet peeve of mine

It was perfectly in character though. Purple Man's ultimate weakness eneded up being his unhealthy obsession with jess.

Pottery.
>>
>>77609719
I know I still don't like it though
>>
>>77607956
>John Wick had awful action. Terrible gunplay and fight scenes.
Thread posts: 528
Thread images: 44

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.