[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You're weak /co/, and you know what makes you weak? Your

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 13

You're weak /co/, and you know what makes you weak?

Your loyalty to your pathetic waifus
>>
Thank god. I thought I was just malnourished.
>>
>>77600224
Same, fuck. I just kind of forget to eat almost all day sometimes because I never wake up my digestive system and spend all day in bed masturbating or something.
>>
>>77600202
Who needs to be strong when you have a gun.
>>
File: goku-super-spirit-bomb.jpg (92KB, 680x732px) Image search: [Google]
goku-super-spirit-bomb.jpg
92KB, 680x732px
>>77600202

YOU'RE WRONG, SHADOW!

MY WAIFUS MAKE ME STRONG!

WAIFUFAGS ALL OVER 4CHAN, LEND ME YOUR SPIRIT ENERGY!
>>
>>77600202
>Your loyalty to your pathetic waifus
There are very few actual waifufags on this board.
>>
File: hawaiian shadow.png (313KB, 501x672px) Image search: [Google]
hawaiian shadow.png
313KB, 501x672px
>>77600202

Is it just me, or does Shadow look cuter with the miniature quills underneath those massive upper quills? It looks like he has bedhead.
>>
>>77600202
Ironically you are the biggest one fagget
>>
Says the guy who won't get over a dead chick.
>>
>>77600430
Can't raise hands, too busy fapping to waifus.
>>
>>77600556

He did. Eventually. In that one edgy game you had to beat ten times to see the final ending of, he promises to "leave the past behind him", or something to that effect. Of course Shadow the Hedgehog: The Game had to both turn the existential angst up and nip it in the bud simultaneously.
>>
>>77600690

Know what I don't get about Shadow after this game?

How he could ever willingly work with GUN. They killed Maria. He should hate them.

Then again, the only time he's ever worked with them is in Sonic 06, which never happened. In every sense of the term.
>>
>>77600690
>he promises to "leave the past behind him"
Then in the following main game he's a badass goverment agent. Too bad the game retconed itself out of existence.

>>77600814
>How he could ever willingly work with GUN. They killed Maria. He should hate them.
He could have realized that all the GUN people that were involved 50 years ago are either too old to still work for GUN, or dead, so there is no point holding a grudge,
>>
>>77600202
But Shadow, Waifus aren't real, this is just some womens drawn on paper, and you too you're not real anyway....
>>
>>77600814
I dunno, the human guy who lost Maria to G.U.N. is still leading the organization these days, explicitly so in the comics. If he could get over that then so could Shadow.
>>
>>77600202
So what is the point of Shadow anywhere in the Boom franchise? The only good part he could have played would be the long-suffering straight man to everyone's antics. But here he's just the personification of no-fun-allowed with a single good line.
>>
>>77601819
He appeared in one of the Boom games, and is a fan favorite, so it had to happen sooner or later. At least they tried to use him for comedy.
It's so weird to see Eggman acting like a fan girl to him, considering their history, but it's fitting for this show and this situation.
>>
>>77600202

Does Kirk Thornton voice Shadow extremely edgy on purpose?
>>
>>77600430
But i am le tired
>>
>>77600814
Even more confusing is the GUN Commander who blames Shadow for Maria dying. If he knew about Shadow, why did GUN arrest Sonic in SA2?
>>
File: The Best Comeback.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
The Best Comeback.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
>>77600202
At least I have some!
>>
File: image.jpg (107KB, 326x908px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
107KB, 326x908px
The way his arms are crossed is bothering
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
17KB, 480x360px
>>77604469
Well, take a nap, THEN FIRE ZE MISSILES!
>>
>>77600202
That's true, if there a way to actually threaten my waifu I'd have no power.

But that is impossible, it will never happen!
>>
File: ciaeyes.jpg (4KB, 184x90px) Image search: [Google]
ciaeyes.jpg
4KB, 184x90px
>>77600202

A Lotta Loyalty for a Hired Gun.
>>
>>77600556
That was the old continuity. In Boom continuity, Shadow is full-on Vegeta and doesn't give a fuck about nobody.

>>77600814
>How he could ever willingly work with GUN. They killed Maria. He should hate them.

Regimes change in 50 years anon. Really the only way they could open up those old wounds again is if there's some secret organization running G.U.N. from the shadows akin to The Patriots.

>>77604489
Can't be too careful around superpowerful hedgehogs. Even if Sonic is completely different from Shadow, there's always a chance he could go rogue too.
>>
>>77600690
I SEE NO, HEAR NO EVIL
>>
>>77606044
>The Patriots
why is everything better with Metal Gear
>>
>>77600202
I would crack up if a character in the show actually called him an edgelord. Eggman came close.
>>
>>77606044

>if there's some secret organization running G.U.N. from the shadows akin to The Patriots.

I kinda want that to be a thing.

But thats also way too serious and elaborate for what should be a light-hearted series, so oh well.
>>
>>77600814

He doesn't even really remember Maria anyway. He knows her name, and what she looks like, but that's about it. Sure, he later finds out what happened to her, but finding out you had a friend who got shot up a million years ago and actually remembering it are in different ballparks. It's not surprising that wouldn't be too hard to move on from.

Besides, even if G.U.N. was a shady organization, if they're offering to pay you to go out and wreck shit up, while palling around with a bat spy and killer robot, who cares what they did in outer space on half a century ago.

Plus, the whole point of his solo game was that he stops caring about the past completely. Some the bonus dialogue you can unlock after the game has the G.U.N. Commander eventually come around and apologize to Shadow. And Shadow never seemed to dislike him at all, even with him trying to kill him, so it's not a stretch to see them working together later on. Shadow is chill like that.

>>77607141

Pre-Unleashed Sonic would've definitely gone down that road. Adventure 2 was nothing if not filled with government conspiracies. Even '06 had a light touch of that what with the Soleanna trying to unlock unlimited free energy and control over time... The second of which must violate all sorts of United Federation or G.U.N. laws. I mean, this is a universe where Time Stones exist. There's probably some mandate saying it's illegal to fuck around with time travel.
>>
>>77604495
But KH doesn't have waifus.
>>
>>77600202
What episodes does he show up in
>>
>>77608558
Episode 52. The last episode of the season.
>>
>>77600448
We only really show up mostly on Saturday.

Stocking best sister.
>>
>>77609011
Is there a link to the episode that is not a reaction video yet?
>>
>>77600556
He probably stuck his hedgehog dick in her and couldn't get over it.
>>
File: cubot and orbot.jpg (197KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
cubot and orbot.jpg
197KB, 1920x1080px
So are we actually gonna need to start an online petition for more episodes? Do I need to buy their shitty games? How do we get more episodes /co/?
>>
>>77610837
Bide your time, lie in wait.
>>
>>77600814
Considering 06 was supposed to be a reboot of the series, it makes more sense. But since it ultimately isn't, i suppose the answer is that Shadow just wanted to start over completely.
>>
>>77600374
>waifuing a gun
>>
File: 1435280200360.jpg (74KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1435280200360.jpg
74KB, 800x600px
>>77600202
good thing i have a husbando instead!
>>
File: gunfu.jpg (68KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
gunfu.jpg
68KB, 1024x768px
>>77610954
>not having a gunfu
>>
>>77607141
>way too serious and elaborate for what should be a light-hearted series

Since most of the focus would once again be on Shadow, going that route would have to be serious by default. Not denying the lighthearted aspects of Sonic, but anytime Shadow is involved, shit gets pretty bleak.

>>77606379
Because the thought of Team Dark uncovering a centuries long government conspiracy, dealing with an elite division of G.U.N. akin to the Titans from Zeta Gundam, and Shadow having to fight an expy of Senator Armstrong titilate you to no end.
>>
>>77606145
I didn't realize that all of Crush 40s Sonic songs were written by chinks until I heard the demo for Open Your Heart. It makes the lyrical nonsense all make sense.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9X3BGxxhvi4
>>
>>77610911
nice
>>
>>77610954
I named my waifu after a gun.
>>
>>77611224
I mean, I named my gun after my waifu.
>>
>>77611102
dril is not for sexual
>>
>>77611179
I was thinking maybe a bit more of Rogue infiltrating a facility where a superweapon is being held, codec calls with Omega advising she blow everything up/admiring Metal Gear, Shadow fighting his own clone on top of a broken superweapon
>>
File: HA.png (405KB, 621x475px) Image search: [Google]
HA.png
405KB, 621x475px
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.