[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Marco Rudy art from Scarlet Witch 2 prepare your asses

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

Marco Rudy art from Scarlet Witch 2

prepare your asses
>>
>>77598835
>going from this to Dillon
JUST
>>
looks like shit desu senpai
>>
>>77598863
Agree. Not enough Frankfaces.
>>
>>77598835
and were losing THIS TO DILLON OF ALL PEOPLE!

Why does Marvel hate Scarlet Witch so much.
>>
>>77598888
To be fair, the book is doing rotating artists every issue, so Rudy was only ever going to do issue 2. But the fact that issue 3 is being done by Dillon of all people is fucking disgusting, and I LIKE Dillon.
>>
>>77598915
Rudy and Tula Lotay are perfectly suited to SW. Dillon can't draw anything feminine to save his life.
>>
>>77598915
>the book is doing rotating artists every issue
Why does Marvel hate this comic?
>>
>>77598835
Can't wait for Steve "Frank" Dillon to shit all over it.
>>
>>77598859
>>77598915
Dillon will do #4 as well, according to Axel Alonso's Twitter.
>>
I can't wait for Dillon's issues because it's such a fucking harsh change. like i'm actually really interested.

i also can look past the faces

the actually annoying thing is that frank shit is gonna be the most /co/ talks about this.

>>77601614

so probably a 2 parter?
>>
>>77599933
>Marvel
>liking Scarlet Witch

If she weren't in the movies they wouldn't be even bothering with this book
>>
>>77601694

do people keep blaming house of m on her like she's a real person because they can't say bad things about bendis
>>
>>77601694
And Whedon had to fight for that.

Its astonishing that Scarlet Witch is appearing in two consecutive movies almost back to back yet in the comics she's not on any Avengers team.

I hope the book succeeds. It feels like Marvel is only making a solo because with the movies out they have to give some token effort.
>>
>>77601663
He might surprise us all.

But it will likely have that weird dissonant curiosity that Dan Reeves drawing Transformers had.
>>
>>77601738
The latter I feel.

That editor who hates Wanda can do that because Wanda can't hit back, but hating Bendis would actually require balls and a spine.

Abnett wrote a story where Wanda was the good guy in the Cancerverse Avengers, which Bendis then retconned to her being the baddie.

It's almost poetic how Bendis' retcons have themselves been retconned into irrelevance (he made a huge deal out of Magneto being her dad and her being a mutant...both of those now meaningless).

If House of M had actually been about Wanda and explored her traumas instead of using her as a plot device for Wolverine-wank, it might have been great.
>>
>>77598835
This is fucking beatiful.
>>
>>77603373

Maybe it'll all be in some other dimension
>>
>>77598835
Posting the other page by Rudy because OP is a faggot.
>>
File: CUQ7ffdU8AEFO2F[1].jpg (96KB, 600x932px) Image search: [Google]
CUQ7ffdU8AEFO2F[1].jpg
96KB, 600x932px
From Axel Alonso's Twitter:
>A gorgeous B&W page by Steve Dillon for SCARLET WITCH #4. @JamesDRobinson
>>
>>77604424
>Flying Frank meets King Frank
>>
>>77604195
> Dat horror vibe.
> Dat layout.

This is the perfect style and tone for Scarlet Witch.
>>
>>77604686
Wanda Maximoff will quite literally be Wanda Frank.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.