[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

you have 10 minutes to pitch something to CN/Disney/Nick, go!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 11

File: business-people-cropped-tight.jpg (206KB, 717x335px) Image search: [Google]
business-people-cropped-tight.jpg
206KB, 717x335px
you have 10 minutes to pitch something to CN/Disney/Nick, go!
>>
The Simpsons GO!
>>
Four CEOs have a massive orgy on a glass table with creampies, titjobs, pegging, bondage, crossdressing, and Billy West narrating.
>>
uh it's adventure time but with different colors
>>
it's cheap to make and there is no overarching plot, so people can tune in and tune out comfortably.
>>
A space themed cartoon about a kid with his own ship and a robot companion. He's looking for his dad, and his dad is a space criminal or something.
>>
An incredibly purple-pilled cartoon show similar to Archer, but with the writer and creator from Futurama,Simpsons,The Critic.

It's Dan Vs meets Napoleon as he conquers the world and teaches children about objectively good morals which focus on the end-game.
It also teaches about genetics and how Britain would be the most pure race of people if they weren't the shitty drunkard children of the vikings and celtics.
>>
>>77588921
robot samurai jack in space bebop
>>
File: adventure time chinese.gif (3MB, 636x358px) Image search: [Google]
adventure time chinese.gif
3MB, 636x358px
>>77589063
>>
A well-made video game cartoon which actually stays faithful to the video game in everyway! by not turning it into a generic adapted to television garbage like most game cartoons do.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZjJzhpBMXo
>>
>>77588921
FUNKOS: THE ANIMATED SERIES
>>
>>77588921
We cash in with Disney and have a Batman/Superman cartoon. We pretty much recycle the design and villains from Batman v Superman and do that as a series.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56rA3b_XdHI I pitch this.
>>
File: 1433148533826.png (103KB, 289x273px) Image search: [Google]
1433148533826.png
103KB, 289x273px
It's a game show where 100 guys fuck one girl bareback and 9 months later whoever's kid comes out, wins 100,000 dollars.

Oh these are kids networks? Just make them kids then.
>>
File: sparkster.jpg (166KB, 550x310px) Image search: [Google]
sparkster.jpg
166KB, 550x310px
>>77589368
>A Sega Genesis game of your choosing could get it's very own cartoon!
>he picks Blades Of Vengeance
heh heh, wow you really blew it
>>
It'll be made in cheap Flash.
>>
>>77588921
Thank you for taking the time to see me, now the show I propose is....ALLAHU ACKBAR!!!!
>>
Turf and Surf

A Lobster with a Texan accent named Turf and a Longhorn Steer with an accent they have in Maine named Surf do stuff, often times running into Miss Figure, A beautiful woman who often appears as the episodes figure of authority/antagonist (example: if Turf and Surf are waiters, she's the maƮtre)
>>
>>77588921
A reboot of Teen Titans go called Teen Titans go to the grocery store, it's a 10 part mini series about the Teen Titans going grocery shopping
>>
Self-aware robots try to take over the Earth, but evil magic using creatures from another dimension beat them to the punch, and at the end of the first season, they're all enslaved. So now its up to the robots to save mankind so they can enslave mankind.
>>
>>77588921
Hey CN, have you ever considered consolidating your programming into one 11 minute block? Just play every show at once, then you can devote the rest of the day to ads!

Alternate pitch: a teen lesbian discovers she's a superhero vampire with a magic gem in her ass, and her best friend is a talking pie
>>
The Wacky Adventures of the Emperor Caracalla
>>
Cartoon that revolves around traditional children games (hide and seek, tag etc). It slowly turns into DEEPLORE and ambiguous ships. It will cater both to basement dwellers and colorful tumblramphibians.
>>
File: brian-grazer-6.jpg (123KB, 760x1000px) Image search: [Google]
brian-grazer-6.jpg
123KB, 760x1000px
>>77589812

Sold!

Anon, you've done it again.
>>
old men doing lewd things with even older men
>>
Niggers wit Triggers
One day an army African child soldiers are magically transported to a fantasy world. These young nigglets have never had a home and quickly claim a small valley as their own and name it The Hood. Now the children must protect their new home from monsters and the racist elves who live near by. The Hood Rats will be the elite squad who get the now limited ammunition and must hold off invaders until the shamans can master the newly discovered coon runes: magical symbals that allow shit skinned sorcerers to unleash powerful niggadry. Will they make it? I don't fucking know.
>>
Close up animals with a wide angle lens wearing hats.
>>
Pitch for a short: Finn Mertens, Steven Universe and some nerdy black girl named Diversity must team up to save the world from an alien invasion, but since there's no Jake or Crystal Gems to save their assets they die pretty much instantly

Diversity survives thanks to survival skills she read about at the library BECAUSE SHE IS A SMART GIRL
>>
>>77589660
That's the first allahu ackbar joke to make me even chuckle. Nice work, anon.
>>
Johnny Test GO!
>>
>>77589447
That's just Sonic in a knight suit. Plus it's too cheesy and children's-like you might as well be making a cartoon out of it.
>>
>>77588921
So 2 lesbians...
>>
File: russo-web.jpg (316KB, 1127x1024px) Image search: [Google]
russo-web.jpg
316KB, 1127x1024px
>>77588921
>>
>>77590209
SOLD! We're so happy to be working with you on another project Rebecca
>>
Its a show that's totally PC and will trigger every patriarch within a 7 mile radius of the tv. Ratings will be through the roof
>>
>>77590086
Sold
>>
A fantasy adventure cartoon which revolves around a group of Bros who have relationships!
>>
>>77590419
We like the concept but have a few notes.

These "Bros"... Could they be multi ethnic girls instead?
>>
>>77588921
I pitch a bigger table to them, everyone looks physically uncomfortable sitting there.
>>
>>77590427
Oh, I sorry, you assumed that my gender-neutral pronoun only represented cis-males.

They're asexual polydimenaional elemental representations of Bros.
>>
File: German army in 1945.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
German army in 1945.webm
3MB, 640x360px
We make a cartoon about Germany in 1945, to show the kids that the real Ć¼ntermensh were the infidels.
>>
>>77588921

No free ideas for you - pay me for a concept treatment and we'll talk about it.
>>
>>77590471
>those faces
Man, why are Germonkeys so ugly?
Are they the missing link between the ape and a human? I think so.
>>
>>77590447
They don't deserve a bigger table, they're clearly interns. Look at their crappy suits and youthful faces
>>
A show about how obnoxious Amy schumer is.
>>
>>77590485
It's a stock photo they don't work for tv
>>
>>77590494
We are a fat-positive station, anon. Please reformat your idea into a positive vehicle for the inspirational ms Schumer
>>
>>77590499
Yeah, a stock photo of a group of interns.
>>
I'll just make a show that is offensive to absolutely everyone.
>>
John Cena and his talking dog fight crime in Detroit
>>
>>77590544
we have south park and family guy
>>
It's the teenage mutant ninja turtles except Donatello is black and Leonardo is a girl.

Also Splinter is a girl because it'd be oppressive if we had a white male figure be leader of a female turtle and a black turtle.
>>
>>77588921
Teenage drama with subtle lesbian/gay agenda, but with christian undertones.
>>
>>77591232
Splinter's a grey rat.
>>
>>77592058
Maybe he's 'coded' as a white male, that's the shit Tumblr spouts about Steven Universe characters
>>
File: 1446163778974.png (1MB, 1200x750px) Image search: [Google]
1446163778974.png
1MB, 1200x750px
Undertale: The Movie

For CN.

Bam! New record in the ratings.
>>
>>77588921
A show with a giantess protagonist.
>Nick
She's barefoot, too.
>>
A show that follows the henchman of a villain who tries to take on a variety of heroes.

You'd have the two who are familar for the audience, these two manage to survive every single episode no matter what and it's important the two character's personalities compliment each other as they'll be the protagonists.
There'll be a few other henchmen of various skills that will show up every once in a while or appear for the one episode as cannon fodder.

Basically I want the adventures of 21 and 24 except they have to take on more heroes.
>>
>>77588921
re-hash a 90's franchise but throw in pop culture references.
>>
>>77588921
>CN
Something tumblr can easily latch onto.

>Disney
Live Action show about a girl dealing with High School drama.

>Nick
A reboot of something from the 90's but after the pilot, give the time slot back to reruns of Spongebob.
>>
>>77592086
Rebecca Sugar says the same thing.
>>
>>77588921
Tumblr: The Series. Starring Finn and Steven, with appearances by Mabel and Star, who go around checking everyone's privilege.
>>
>>77588921
CEO on the right is giving the sex eyes
>>
>>77593384
Shut up and take my money!
>>
>>77588921
Stop paying Koreans to animate
>>
File: Paradise-lost-BIZ-20b-Large.jpg (763KB, 1547x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Paradise-lost-BIZ-20b-Large.jpg
763KB, 1547x1080px
Paradise Lost in cartoon form.
>>
>>77588921
Slightly awkwardly weird in the fun way yet cool American female protagonist in her preteens/early teens finds out that she is the direct descendant of King Author and must weld the power of Avalon to defend jolly old England from from the forces of evil.

She eventually befriends a quirky British boy, and is assisted by the sassy strong independent Lady of the lake and the ghost of Merlin.
>>
>>77590580
I'd watch it. I legit want current WWE Hulk Hogan's Rock & Wrestling... John Cena's Rap & Burying or whatever.
>>
>>77595453
Ni
>>
>>77588921
It has a transgender black person. That's literally it.
>>
File: stephenking.jpg (11KB, 177x266px) Image search: [Google]
stephenking.jpg
11KB, 177x266px
>>77595453
>King Author
>>
>>77595572
the worst part is, that show is the most likely to be chosen.
>>
K.N.D:New Neighborhood
A flash animation set in the same universe as the original K.N.D only with a new team and less clever references.
(The number three equivalent is a dyke.)
Thread posts: 73
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.