[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does /co/ feel about Erik Larsen? I feel he's the least

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 2542232-erik_larsen.jpg (25KB, 387x570px) Image search: [Google]
2542232-erik_larsen.jpg
25KB, 387x570px
How does /co/ feel about Erik Larsen? I feel he's the least talked about of the Image Founders, and out of all of them he's still writing/drawing the book he started with.
>>
>>77584846
>I feel he's the least talked about of the Image Founders

No that would be Jim Valentino

I like Larson, he's just a guy doing what he loves. He went to Image because he had a character he had created and refined since childhood and he finally had a chance to bring him to readers. I really respect that he's still at it.
>>
>>77584846

People seem to have nothing but respect for the guy, even if he's probably the least interesting of the Image founders personality wise.

His Defenders run with Busiek is supposed to be awesome, but I've never read it.
>>
I like him but he got some haters on tumblr and CBR after his Ms Marvel comments
>>
I'm repeating the other anons in this thread, but I respect the hell out of him. He's a real inspiration to me and should be to anyone who wants to create comics. He does everything on Savage Dragon solo and wants sole control over his story, going so far as to redraw an issue Jim Lee worked on so he could have his run intact.
>>
File: 4656008-5169339377-917ss.jpg (633KB, 1248x1872px) Image search: [Google]
4656008-5169339377-917ss.jpg
633KB, 1248x1872px
I like him a lot. I'm glad he has a story he loves to tell and has been telling it for over 20 years, while taking on side projects like Supreme and the upcoming issues of Spawn. I feel he and Savage Dragon are a symbol to what comics are and what they should be. Not to mention he ain't afraid to speak his mind on the business.
>>
He's great.
>>
Can Erik Larsen save Spawn?
>>
>>77584846
One of the few creators on social media that isn't a liberal bleeding heart cause it's trendy as fuck.
>>
I love the guy. Work-wise, I'm only really familiar with/a fan of contributions he's made to the TMNT comics (which is a fair amount, SD crossovers included), but I love his art style all around, & he's a seemingly cool guy. I've got him as a FB friend, & I've had the pleasure of meeting him at a convention, he's always been chill, honest, receptive, etc. I fuck with his attitude heavy, too, he's a real dude.
>>
>>77587670
I don't think anyone can save Spawn.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.