[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/sveg/ Star Vs Evil General Weekend Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 552
Thread images: 181

File: 1446791187593.png (194KB, 257x395px) Image search: [Google]
1446791187593.png
194KB, 257x395px
"There is Hope in the World Edition"

Links:
http://svtfoe.booru.org/index.php?page=forum&s=view&id=3

Fanfics:
http://svtfoe.booru.org/index.php?page=forum&s=view&id=1

Previous:>>77495912
>>
>>77584700
Was refreshing the catalogue waiting for someone to start the thread.
This place is like drugs to me.
Who wants some dank green? Any requests?
>>
Damn, already? I thought we were cooling it on the threads, given we're on hiatus, but I'll take it.
>>
>>77585198
Green about Janna stealing Marcos heart would be appreciated
>>
If each ship had a song to represent it, what would they be?
>>
>>77585198
I mentioned one last thread, about Janna wanting to learn Karate to mesh herself into more of Marco's daily life. Star might or might not be jealous.

As an aside, I may or may not do a greentext story this weekend. My half-brother and father are celebrating their birthdays this weekend, so I'll be busy, plus I might have a job by Monday. If I'm in the mood/read a decent idea and have extra time I might do one.
>>
File: CUFyNm8UwAAEpPl.jpg large.jpg (237KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
CUFyNm8UwAAEpPl.jpg large.jpg
237KB, 768x1024px
>>
File: Glossaryck loves his pudding.png (1MB, 1028x908px) Image search: [Google]
Glossaryck loves his pudding.png
1MB, 1028x908px
>>77585792
I can't read any of that, but I see George the curious monkey and the man with the yellow hat!
>>
>>77585474
>Marco darling, you're my best friend
>but there's a few things that you don't know of
>why I borrow your hoodie so often
>I'm using your shirt as a pillow case

>I wanna ruin our friendship
>We should be lovers instead
>I don't know how to say this
>'cause you're really my dearest friend

>Marco darling, you're my best friend
>I've been doing bad things that you don't know about
>Been stealing your stuff, now and then
>Nothing you'd miss, but it means the world to me
You have to change, like, two words for "Jenny" by Lily Sevin to fit perfectly.
>>
>>77585823
>Man in yellow
Wait a minute...what is Hastur doing with a monkey?
>>
>>77585792
i never thought about this. do the chingchongs have western cartoon channels? I want to see japs who love cartoons as a taboo hobby.
>>
>>77585474

>Make me feel again
>The sea is cold my only friend
>I don't want to be alone
>On the shells, on the shore

>Skin and bones, we've lost ourselves
>Holding onto all we felt
>You pushed me out to survive
>I fell in love just in time

>But does she have what you want
>Does she love how I love
>Is she everything you need
>Colder you are making me fall I am breaking
>Love hurts when it's all you need
>And you're breaking me

>Staring into the dark
>Scared to go back to the start
>I'll hurt and you will heal
>Nothingness is all I feel

Might work for Jarco

Laurel - Shells
>>
>>77585792

First text says Descendant something
Big text reads something BaStar [star] Star Butterfly something something Friday the 18th
The next paragraph has 'Phineas and Ferb', 'Zone Gravity Falls', 'Disney Channel Original Animation', 'January 2016' and 'start!', screw all those kanji, and then 'princess' later on

Basically I just translated everything that wasn't important because I can't read the important shit.
>>
>>77586119

>chingchongs have western cartoon channels?

Every country of the world have local Disney XDs
>>
>>77585474
>Starco
Won't Say I'm In Love
>Manna
Troublemaker
>Jarco
Are You Gonna Be My Girl
>Sabco
Safe and Sound
>>
>>77585474
>Hopco
The boxer
>>
>>77585430
1/3

”You know, I always thought you didn't like me or something, the way you kept bothering me,” Marco says. “And to be honest, I thought you had something weird planned when you asked me out on a date. But this has been a surprisingly enjoyable evening!”
“I'm glad to hear it!” Janna laughs.
>It had only been at Star's encouragement that Marco agreed to meet Janna. She'd said that Janna had seemed really serious about this and, at the very least, it would give him experience in having a date with a girl. Who knows, you might even enjoy yourself!
>And they had enjoyed themselves. They'd met downtown, spent some time in an arcade, had a meal at a diner, watched a movie, and wrapped things up by walking back to their neighborhood together.
>Marco had learned a surprising number of things about the girl in that time. She had only barely hidden her embarrassment when she admitted she'd been interested in him for a while now, which seemed surprisingly cute of her. She had returned his house keys, at long last, admitting she had been trying to catch his attention with things like this.
>And when he walked her back to her door he finally had confirmation that the rumors of her living in a caravan were false, and he made an effort not to show any surprise. Her parents had been happy to invite him in, and showed no concern with letting him upstairs to their daughter's room.
“And if I get my way, I plan to keep on surprising you...” Janna winks at him.
>Marco splutters slightly in his surprise, almost choking on his own saliva
“Hey, you alright?” Janna asks, concerned.
>Marco motions that he's fine, but keeps coughing.
“I'll go get you a drink, you just make yourself comfortable.”
>Janna heads quickly out the door and downstairs
>Marco soon recovers, massaging his aching throat, and glances around the room in curiosity.
>>
File: Starco hug.jpg (68KB, 860x628px) Image search: [Google]
Starco hug.jpg
68KB, 860x628px
>>77585792
Here's to hoping it becomes successful in nipland
>>
File: 1445390573829.png (232KB, 363x386px) Image search: [Google]
1445390573829.png
232KB, 363x386px
I read the OP to the tune of "There's a light" from Rocky Horror Picture Show and now I want a Star Vs. version of it.
who would play who?
>marco obviously is brad
>>
>>77585198
How about Marco doing something heroic? Or alternatively how about Monster arm controlled Marco and Star has to stop him. Basically Mewberty Marco version
>>
File: Friday.jpg (107KB, 600x1047px) Image search: [Google]
Friday.jpg
107KB, 600x1047px
Is that wonderful time of the week again!

A bit later I am gonna crush the dreams of an anon.
>>
File: My Wand Point.png (141KB, 500x556px) Image search: [Google]
My Wand Point.png
141KB, 500x556px
>>77586829
Thanks for more green RH

>>77587004
Did you not work on your story or something Amarillo?
>>
File: image.jpg (247KB, 1155x1496px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
247KB, 1155x1496px
How are you fine gentlemans doing today?
>>
File: Star stop.png (122KB, 280x302px) Image search: [Google]
Star stop.png
122KB, 280x302px
>>77587052
>>
File: Concerned Queen.png (145KB, 277x335px) Image search: [Google]
Concerned Queen.png
145KB, 277x335px
>>77587052
Uhh, fine I guess.
>>
>>77585792
Waiting for a translation
>>
>>77587052
Stop
>>
>>77586829
2/3

>He didn't know what he was expecting really, but her room looked pretty normal, as far as bedrooms go. Bed, desk, wardrobe, drawers, dresser, cupboards. A few touches like fluffy cushions and pictures of Janna posing with Hope and Jackie gave it a degree of personality, but aside from that it was all quite neat, like photo from a catalog.
>Janna shortly comes back, pouring a can of coke into a glass of ice
“Here you go, you sure you're alright?”
“Yeah-” Marco croaks, before taking a sip to ease his dry throat. Too much dry food and not enough liquids, he chides himself mentally.
“Yeah, I'm fine. Thanks!”
“Hey, don't worry about it!” Janna smiles, sitting beside him on the bed. “Take a good drink now. Having my date choking to death would be a terrible end to the night.”
“Well thanks for your concern.” Marco deadpans, smirking slightly, though he does take another drink.
“What can I say, I had other plans for how we'd wrap things up tonight.”
“Like what?”
“Hmm, well...” Janna says, lying back on the bed beside him. She strikes a pose designed for sex appeal: propping herself up on one shoulder, one knee raised, her skirt riding slightly up her thigh. “Let's just say there's something of yours I want.”
“Janna!” Marco jumps to his feet, face beet red. “Look, this was really fun and all, but don't you think that's moving a little fast?”
“Marco, what do you even think I'm talking about?” Janna smirks, somehow inducing Marco to turn even redder. “I'm just messing with you!”
“Seriously though,” Marco struggles to regain his composure, “You could've-”
>At that moment Marco drops his glass, the dark liquid spilling out, staining the carpet.
“Ah! Janna, I'm really sorry!” Marco feels suddenly quite dizzy. Did he jump up too quickly or something? “It just slipped...”
“Oh, don't worry about that, Marco. Are you alright? Come on, sit back down.”
>>
So the reason for Oskar's fangs was just to give him that vampire look teenage girls go crazy for right?
>>
File: Marco enjoys a bowl of Sugar-Os.png (374KB, 482x546px) Image search: [Google]
Marco enjoys a bowl of Sugar-Os.png
374KB, 482x546px
>>77587388
We don't really know; and considering that only Star seems to be crushing on him, mostly due to his music and "record", it doesn't seem to be working that well.
>>
>>77587135
3/4

>Janna takes him by the shoulders and sits him back on the bed before picking up the glass and mopping up the mess with a towel.
"I dunno, I just feel… kinda tired."
"If you want, I could get my parents to give you a ride back to your place?"
"That...that might be a good idea." Marco yawns.
"I'll go ask them. You just keep comfortable, alright?" Janna makes for the stairs again, closing the door behind her.
>A few minutes pass, and Marco shortly loses his struggle to remain conscious. Janna quietly returns, not having went downstairs at all.
"Oh, Marco," she whispers sweetly, "I finally have you all to myself."
>She throws open her cupboard doors, unveiling the miniature shrine she has assembled. A few random objects she had snatched from school or his house: a used toothbrush, an apple with a bite taken out of it, a photo of him sleeping in his bed at night, an eraser, a pair of his underwear.
>One feature was vacant, however: a silver plate in the center of the display lay empty, surrounded by cutout paper hearts.
"My family has to move on again tonight," she says, as though he were still able to hear her. "We can't exactly take you with us, but that's okay..."
>From a drawer in her dresser she draws a silvered knife
"There's a way for me to keep you with me for ever and ever..."
>The drugs in the drink were strong enough to tranquilize a horse, and Marco doesn't even flinch as the knife bites into his stomach. Blood joining the cola stains on the floor, Janna slices her way through flesh and muscle, shredding blood vessels and organs as she works her way up to the chest cavity.
>A small pile of gore builds up beside her as she makes space for the extraction. Like a skilled butcher at work, she quickly severs the vessels leading into the heart, chanting in some unnatural-sounding tongue as she does so.
>She grins broadly as she cups the leaking organ in her hands, she compresses it rhythmically as though simulating a heartbeat, still chanting.
>>
>>77587647
4/4

>She places the now surreally twitching muscle on the plate in her shrine
>In a state of ecstasy, she runs her bloodied hands down her face and torso, Marco's gore seeping into her skin and clothes
>The door opens, and she turns to see her parents, bags packed and standing in the doorway.
“Come along, daughter,” her father says tenderly. “It's time to leave.”
>In a few minutes, Jackie has packed up her shrine in a shoebox, still-beating heart and all, grabbed her backpack and heads to the garage. She doesn't give Marco's now cooling remains a second glance.
>The bodies of the house's owners lie desiccated in a corner of the garage. Her mother covers them with a tarpaulin as her father finishes fixing their caravan to their car
>Janna takes her seat in the car. She opens the shoebox, held tightly to her body, and caresses the heart with a finger
“With me, for ever and ever...” she croons lovingly.
>Her parents get in the car and drive off, the garage door opening and closing at the touch of a button
>They have a long way to travel: when the boy and householders are found to be missing an investigation will be made. The bodies will be found, and by then they must be beyond their reach.
>But Janna has Marco's heart now
>The family chants together as they drive, a twisted parody of a family on a road trip
>As Janna watches, the heart begins to beat faster and faster
>Marco is terrified

My apologies, to Jackie and Manna fans especially. I might not be sorry if I actually though this was any good. I love Janna, I just don't know how to write her without her dropping spaghetti or being creepy or something. Maybe I'm just tired.
>>
>>77585792
Man, if this was my first exposure to Star, then I'd immediately buy into the idea that her show was an anime.
>>
>>77587665
>>77587647
>>77587135
>>77586829
Well played
>>
File: 1447456312585.jpg (88KB, 479x373px) Image search: [Google]
1447456312585.jpg
88KB, 479x373px
>>77587036
I decided to give a try to do something an anon requested a few times, and the end result is really bad so I didn't even finish it.

I will post the unfinished one in a bit regardless.

>>77586829
>>77587135
>>77587647
>>77587665

Goddamit. I knew where this was heading as soon as I read mana serving a drink to Marco.
>>
>>77587665
Janna can be creepy without being homicidal. Heck, in my greentext last week I had her indirectly get Marco and Star drunk enough to pass out.

>>77587931
Yay for more stories; and yeah, I skimmed to the bottom of RH's story, and sadly quit reading it. Well written, but I'm not interested in...darker endings.
>>
>Marco goes on a date with Marco
>Marco goes into Marco's house
>Marco pours Marco a glass of lemonade
>Marco falls unconcious and Marco cuts out his heart
>Marco put's Marco's heart on Marco's shrine to Marco
>Marco's family crosses the border into Mexico
>Marco is terrified
>>
>>77588094
How can he be terrified if he's dead?
>>
>>77588115
"Watch as I work my gypsy magic."
>>
File: Janna looking silly 2.png (97KB, 237x210px) Image search: [Google]
Janna looking silly 2.png
97KB, 237x210px
>>77588335
>gypsy magic
Janna confirmed for being a witch
>>
File: Pegaturd Murco.png (86KB, 478x653px) Image search: [Google]
Pegaturd Murco.png
86KB, 478x653px
>"Elevar el cosmo al infinito y usar los siete sentidos ¡Solo puede ser logrado por alguien que tenga la fuerza y la esperanza para pelear hasta el fin!... No podremos salvar a Star si olvidamos eso... ¡No importa que nuestros cuerpos estén desechos nuestro cosmo es inmortal! "

I am so sorry anon that wanted this. I gave it an honest try but it in the end was really outside my skill level so I didnt even finish it. I hope one of our very talented drawfriends can give this concept some justice it deserves.
>>
>>77588469
Don't know what the concept is, but it still looks pretty good!
Any chance of a translation?
>>
>>77588370
Eye of newt and cinnamon?
>>
>>77588469
I like it anon. I did say it didn't need to be detailed. And if you can keep on going you might unlock your seventh sense

>Filename
kek
>>
>>77588530
God help the outcast with her witchcraft.
>>
File: Saint Seiya.jpg (23KB, 316x240px) Image search: [Google]
Saint Seiya.jpg
23KB, 316x240px
>>77588504
A few threads back an anon pointed out that Marco looked like this guy
>>
>>77588578
Hm, I never did watch that series. I'll probably get around to it at some point. Maybe.
>>
I'm afraid I'm not going to make it this weekend again. I still have to write twice as much, do the spellcheck and additional editing.

I want to deliver to you the edgiest fic in history of this general.
>>
>>77588335
"Eye of a newt and cinnamon
>>
File: 12.png (23KB, 345x243px) Image search: [Google]
12.png
23KB, 345x243px
>>77588602
Forgot the screencap
>>
>>77588546
Someday im gonna come home.
>>
>>77588607
"-miliate Janna and ejaculate inside her."
Fingers are bleeding on this edge.
>>
>>77588629
>"Humiliate Janna and ejaculate inside her."
why do i find this so funny.
>>
File: tumblr_ny0uhtdGXR1ufqgb4o3_1280.jpg (310KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ny0uhtdGXR1ufqgb4o3_1280.jpg
310KB, 1280x1280px
STARCO IS CUTE AND PERFECT!

CUTE AND PERFECT!
>>
>>77588591
Not surprising you don't know it, that show is pretty much unknown to someone not from Mexico or France. its kinda obscure even in japan compared to those two.

>>77588602
Stay sharp, FV! If that's who you are anyway.
>>
File: Starco eating.jpg (1MB, 828x2480px) Image search: [Google]
Starco eating.jpg
1MB, 828x2480px
>>77588658
Why do they look so cute together?
>>
File: 1447748685204.jpg (424KB, 514x836px) Image search: [Google]
1447748685204.jpg
424KB, 514x836px
>>77587052

GET OUT
>>
>>77588653
Oh you know, ejaculating in Janna is actually the comic relief part.
>>
>>77588679
Because their colour schemes are literally inverts of each other. Good design choice: they were meant to complement each other perfectly.
Jackie might not be too far off herself, come to think of it...
>>77588670
I heard people talking about it a few years ago, but I don't remember anything specific. Recommend it?
>>
>>77588679

Because it's the best ship, anon
>>
Crap i forgot my fallout deathclaw hunt story.
>>
File: 1442322522447.png (89KB, 355x585px) Image search: [Google]
1442322522447.png
89KB, 355x585px
Star and Marco traveled to the dimension of either the last game you played or your favorite game. What happens?

>Touhou
Star learns about danmaku and thinks that it looks fun. She and Marco spend a ton of time together making tag team patterns, beating out everyone else in random battles without realizing they're actually causing trouble until Reimu steps in.
>>
>>77588816
>Stronghold Crusader

They would be totally fine. I can imagine Star standing on top of a tower and having fun while cherry blasting waves of arabian soldiers.
>>
File: Star chewing wand.png (654KB, 675x688px) Image search: [Google]
Star chewing wand.png
654KB, 675x688px
>>77588816

>Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Star gets really bored because figthing giant monsters is something very common and mundane in Mewni, also she cant really appreciate the talking cats because they cant help but remind her of a certain dimension she visited before, you know the one.

Well that's surprisingly boring!
>>
>>77588816
>still no art of Star wearing outfits from Touhou

Even other characters
Jenna as Seiga Kaku
Jackie as Wakisagihime
Chantalle as Chen?
>>
File: Good hunter 2.jpg (737KB, 800x1177px) Image search: [Google]
Good hunter 2.jpg
737KB, 800x1177px
>>77588816
They hunt beasts and eventually Eldritch horrors
>>
>>77588816
Street Fighter IV

Marco becomes Dan's new student. And star get jealous of Sakura cause she also wants the mighty Diaz D.
>>
>>77588939
>Ludo as Cirno
>>
File: derp dan.jpg (15KB, 171x181px) Image search: [Google]
derp dan.jpg
15KB, 171x181px
>>77588963

>Marco becomes Dan's new student

>Yfw he does Dan's techniques so well on accident better than Dan himself that he turns the Gadoken into a full on Hadoken
>>
File: 1443819950342.png (195KB, 779x626px) Image search: [Google]
1443819950342.png
195KB, 779x626px
>>77588939

>Jackie as Wakisagihime

Don't think someone wouldn't notice what you did there
>>
>>77588816
I approve of this. Love it.

>Fallout 4
>Saturday, 23rd of October, 2077
>Star and Marco dimensional scissor their way through time
>Marco surprised at the date on a newspaper
>Can see a somewhat odd-looking Boston skyline off to the northeast
>Sirens and futuristic helicopter things in the distance
>Soldiers pour out of a large truck nearby
>Yelling in Chinese from a nearby factory
>Marco tackles Star down as gunfire erupts
>Unload a large metal container
>Monstrous roars coming from within
>Crate opens
>10' long lizard beast emerges
>Smashes the metal skullcap with a swipe of a talon
>Proceeds to slaughter all US soldiers before moving onto the Chinese
>Star and Marco look on in horror
>Deathclaw sets its sights on them
>Marco readies the dimensional scissors as Star levels her wand at the charging abomination
"Turbo Nuclear Butterfly Blast!"
>But Marco tugs her through the portal as it fires, startling Star and making the attack far more powerful than intended
>The shot grazes the Deathclaw, ripping an arm off before continuing on its course into the nearby mountains
>Marco closes the portal as an explosion and deep rumble echo reach them with a rush of air and incredible flash of light
>Settlers of the Commonwealth will refer to this region as "The Glowing Sea" for centuries to come
>>
File: Grenadier_with_MG42.jpg (51KB, 344x409px) Image search: [Google]
Grenadier_with_MG42.jpg
51KB, 344x409px
>>77588816
>Company of Heroes

Looks like Star is going to be summoning more magical panzerfausts
>>
File: DQS1.png (115KB, 362x500px) Image search: [Google]
DQS1.png
115KB, 362x500px
>>77588816

Actually just remembered that the game I last played was not MH4, it was actually...

>Dragon Quest 3
Star, Marco, Jackie and Janna arrive to Aliahan where the clumsy King assumes Star is the Hero and sends her into the adventure Ortega's daughter (who overslept that morning) was intended to have.

Star is the Hero.
Marco becomes a Martial Artist
Jackie becomes a Cleric
and Janna becomes a Mage.

Now that has potential to be really fun!
>>
File: weird.png (499KB, 734x454px) Image search: [Google]
weird.png
499KB, 734x454px
>>
>>77589012
Ludo could be that jinyou in Forbidden Scrollery.

>>77589034
I was actually hoping someone would catch it, it would of been kinda sad otherwise.

I think Jackie would look nice in that outfit too.
>>
File: sve ships.png (1MB, 857x1254px) Image search: [Google]
sve ships.png
1MB, 857x1254px
>>
>>77589345
Saved.
>>
>>77588939

Weirdly enough I think Marco could easily fit into a Reimu outfit and Star could fit into a PC-98 Marisa, mainly because of their color schemes.
>>
>>77589460
That's crazy enough to work.
>>
File: [Albedo Intensifies].jpg (5KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
[Albedo Intensifies].jpg
5KB, 184x184px
>>77589345
10/10 anon
>>
>>77589370
>>77589486

Thanks!

People have always told me I was good at making OC. I've wanted to do this for a few weeks actually, just never got around to it.
>>
>>77589253
That's cute
>>
File: FillliaSMB2.png (108KB, 286x356px) Image search: [Google]
FillliaSMB2.png
108KB, 286x356px
>>77589345
What does the Sabco one even mean????
>>
I'm watching the marathon.
>>
>>77587004
We really need this image with Star, Marco and Janna.
>>
>>77589521

You've never seen that one .gif of that woman hammering the wall then being surprised it left a hole? It's one of those really dumb looking infomercials where people make the biggest accidents on purpose but pretend they don't know what happened.
>>
>>77589522

This feels like the third time they marathonned the show. Got a stream link?
>>
>>77589562
They do this everyonce a week. They marathon the whole series since it's only 13 episodes.
>>
Marco confirmed Star's sidekick
>>
>>77587052
Desist
>>
>>77589253

>For shame
>Somehow, Star has managed to eat twelve plates of nachos to Marco's ten
"This means I can make you do whatever I want!"
"I regret *burp* everything..."
"I'll be merciful and let you sleep off that full belly of yours before tomorrow. You're going to need it for what I have planned."
"Oh no, I think I'm going to-" Marco quickly excuses himself to the bathroom.
"Aww, you don't have to go to that extreme! I know you're eager, but think about your health!"
"Oh, Marco, you look adorable!"
>The forfeit Star had in mind was to dress Marco up in her clothes
>Apparrantly she was inspired by his disguise during their assault on St Olga's and couldn't stop thinking about it
"Alright, alright, I'm wearing the dress. Can I take this off now?"
"A few pictures first, in case I need to blackmail you later..."
"You do know that's illegal, right?"
>Star had to admit, Marco looked *really* cute in her seafoam green dress. It had taken some persuasion to make him submit, and some minor blackmail concerning what he does in his room when nobody's looking.
>But now she has something better than him practicing kissing on his pillow
"Clicky clicky!" Star sings as she takes photos with her phone.
"You had enough fun at my expense yet?"
"Almost. Wait right here!" She heads out of the room.
"Well where else am I going to be able to go, dressed like this?" he mutters darkly, throwing a shoe at Star's book, where infuriating stifled laughter can be heard
"Marco has arrived!" Star yells, kicking the door open.
>She's wearing Marco's jeans and hoodie
>Amazing that they're both pretty much the same size, come to think of it
"Alright, selfie time!" Star grabs the very uncomfortable Marco by the shoulders and starts snapping away again.
"Haven't you had enough now?"
"Now I want you to do me, Marco!" Star excitedly throws him the phone. "Do me, do me!"
"Aww, Angie! The kids! They are playing dress-up as each other!"
""How sweet~!"
"MOM?! DAD?! WHAT THE HELL?!"
>>
>>77588939

I didn't even realise how much I wanted this anon, damn you. Do you think Marco could pull off the arm pits, I'm not certain. Star's pretty much set, so many overpowered raging lesbians to choose from.
>>
>>77589772
>Do you think Marco could pull off the arm pits
We need a drawfriend to get on this. Now.
>>
>>77589505

The more the better anon, we're in for a long, frigid winter and content eases the pain.
>>
File: [screams internally].png (24KB, 138x209px) Image search: [Google]
[screams internally].png
24KB, 138x209px
>>77589822
>tfw re-read all the fan fiction I liked
Japanese dub come sooner so you can help ease the pain
>>
File: 1445493725569.png (169KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1445493725569.png
169KB, 1000x1000px
>>77589345
That's accurate. You won a lewd Star.
>>
>>77590035

But I don't want a sexualized Star

She is pure and only for Marco
>>
File: 52860150_p0.png (539KB, 1000x814px) Image search: [Google]
52860150_p0.png
539KB, 1000x814px
>>77589772
I've been wanting crossover art between the two for a while now. All of the crazy situations Star and Marco could get into in Gensokyo.

All of the cute 2hu outfits Star (and other svtfoe characters) could wear in fanart.

So far this pic is the only piece of crossover fanart I know of and it only shows part of the hat.
>>
>>77590075
Don't lie to yourself. You want to take these thin panties off her and keep wrecking her cute tight vagin all night long. Oh fucking hell, the thought of her crawling backwards due to her extreme sensitiveness and you grabbing her and keeping in place is turning you on you dirty crafty pervert.

I can't really blame you.
>>
File: ps.png (950KB, 1298x817px) Image search: [Google]
ps.png
950KB, 1298x817px
-I'm not a pervert I swear I was frame-seeking just to synch audio and video tracks- is this a panty shot or just "Star's model legs don't go all the way to the body because 99% of the time they are covered by a skirt and the black shadow is just a placeholder"?

(Screen from Pixtopia)
>>
File: Star visits co.jpg (22KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Star visits co.jpg
22KB, 400x400px
>>77590120
>Hey Marco! Look at what this strange anonymous man is saying
>>
>>77590124
People usually wear underwear. What's the big deal?
>>
>>77589877

I've not yet reached those levels of despair anon, my sympathies go out to you.

I only happened to accidentally trawl through FF and find a story I liked, nothing big haha

Why do I have to like these characters so much..

>>77590090

Oh man I forgot about stars and stripes, that's another perfect fit for Star. I suppose Marco could make a pretty convincing Kourindou now that I think a bit more about it.
>>
How absurd!
>>
File: 1442839427387.png (381KB, 772x1100px) Image search: [Google]
1442839427387.png
381KB, 772x1100px
>>77590129
I want to make Star suffer because I love her. Is that wrong?
>>
>>77590181

Yes, very.
>>
>>77590141
Well this means that a Disney storyboarder wrote "Magic makes skirt flutter (show panties)", and some animator/korean slave had to do it.
There are pervs everywhere, I tell you! EVERYWHERE!
>>
>>77590190
>There are pervs everywhere, I tell you! EVERYWHERE!

Yeah, like me, but I don't get triggered by the panties or by naked characters if everything is kept inside the borders of good taste. What's with the huge nudity taboo in cartoons nowadays anyway? I can remember watching dragon ball or cow and chickedn 15 years ago. Back then nobody complained about toddler goku's dick being show to children or red devil running around with his ass naked.
>>
File: Karate kid.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Karate kid.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
>Red jacket
>Knows Karate
>Blonde girl interest
>>
>>77590075
What if I pretend that I'm Marco

I just want a Star of my own is that too much to ask for?
>>
>>77590245
>he also has four limbs
>and two eyes
>and he breathes

>>77590189
Care to explain why actually?
>>
File: Cheek nuzzling intensifies.png (882KB, 1057x650px) Image search: [Google]
Cheek nuzzling intensifies.png
882KB, 1057x650px
>Cheek nuzzling is a VERY Intimate act on Mewni
>Star never told Marco this
>One day Star is nuzzling Marco only to hear a gasp
>King and Queen are in the doorway with looks of shock
>Queen is so shocked she faints
>King is turning an angry purple and sputtering

and that is as far as i gotten, I'm not sure where to go from hear so i'll let you guys take over, as to how intimate cheek nuzzling is i'll let you guys decide that but i suggest going hog wild
>>
>>77590238
You misunderstand, I'm not complaining about the possibility of a panty shot, I was just sharing my discovery for I AM one of the perverts
>>
>>77590278
>I AM one of the perverts

It's very nice to meet you! Care to create a name and trip for yourself? I don't think we have full time pervert yet. I'm dead serious
>>
File: 1446880418482.png (243KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1446880418482.png
243KB, 1200x1200px
You muthafackas need Sabco.

>>77590168
CodeAnon! Happy to see you pay us a visit!
>>
>>77590245
I hope Jeremy sweeps his leg
>>
>>77590147
I even tried watching other cartoons and or anime. It won't fill the void. I like the characters way too much
>>
>>77587052
I always think I can fap to this until I see fetus-clarence
GOddamn it
>>
File: 1440355422596.jpg (72KB, 465x601px) Image search: [Google]
1440355422596.jpg
72KB, 465x601px
>>77590278
We all are. If we weren't we wouldn't reach 7 billion people.
>>
>>77590352
Star and Marco dress up as those two for a costume party, What's everyone's reactions to them?
>>
>>77587052
go back to >>>trash
>>
File: tumblr_nxzb2zC1xU1ui7whgo1_1280.png (662KB, 700x786px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nxzb2zC1xU1ui7whgo1_1280.png
662KB, 700x786px
>You can't unsee it
>>
>>77590408
MAMA MIA!
>>
is there a fic about marco being a princess
>>
File: Well Shit.png (659KB, 1222x1586px) Image search: [Google]
Well Shit.png
659KB, 1222x1586px
Challenge Time!

Greentext some cute/lewds from this image
>>
posting a Fic idea from one of the old threads (screen cap is not working for some reason)

Star is trying out a spell and messes something up, The result is Mr and Mrs Diaz end up body swapping with Marco and Star,
Stuff happens and "Marco" (Mr Diaz) and "Star" (Mrs Diaz) end up going to school while Mr Diaz (Marco) and Mrs Diaz (Star) stay home and try and find a counter spell,
More stuff happens and "Marco" and "Star" being the affectionate people they are can't hold back any longer and start doing all that lovey dovey stuff they normally do,
At school, In front of their classmates, Chaos erupts! Meanwhile back at home base "Mr & Mrs Diaz"
have to see to surprise guests in the form of the King and Queen coming over to check up on things,
Now in order not to raise suspicion the two must become very affectionate to each other, Shenanigans ensue!
>>
>>77590408
and a fine fuck you to you too
>>
>>
File: tumblr_ny0f3sgg6q1ui7whgo1_1280.png (585KB, 1224x752px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ny0f3sgg6q1ui7whgo1_1280.png
585KB, 1224x752px
>>
File: 1437920552538.png (8KB, 240x210px) Image search: [Google]
1437920552538.png
8KB, 240x210px
>>77590434
rate my fanfic
>>
File: tumblr_ny34qp3liO1upqyrto1_1280.jpg (485KB, 1280x1825px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ny34qp3liO1upqyrto1_1280.jpg
485KB, 1280x1825px
>>
File: tumblr_nxvp4ixRM41ui0huvo1_500.gif (414KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nxvp4ixRM41ui0huvo1_500.gif
414KB, 480x270px
>>
Marco gets sick episode when?
>>
File: tumblr_ny02ihJRJC1udi6h4o1_1280.png (580KB, 1043x608px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ny02ihJRJC1udi6h4o1_1280.png
580KB, 1043x608px
>>
File: 1443800461154.jpg (216KB, 1024x1237px) Image search: [Google]
1443800461154.jpg
216KB, 1024x1237px
We need some Manna around here to balance the universe.
>>
File: Asura Kabuto.png (155KB, 770x700px) Image search: [Google]
Asura Kabuto.png
155KB, 770x700px
I remember some people talking about Marco infected with mewberty and his body reacting the same way as Star did, flying around trapping girls in cocoons.
I thought about it, I think that's the wrong course of action. Marco's male, and what all males do is to fight other males to prove superiority in front of females to mate. It might be entertaining to see Star tryong to stop Marco before he smashes everyone around any suitable female. And things would get worse if he goes after Oskar to prove he's more suited for a certain female.
Pic not completely related, and all this is just a headcanon I needed to take out of my chest.
>>
>>77590599
>Marco gets sick episode when?

Naughty nurse Star when?
Nurse Star "Helping" Marco in a most lewd fashion when?
Nurse Star using Marco's "thermometer" to check her own temperature when?
etc
>>
>>77590620
>Dad, there's alcohol in this.
>Yup! Have fun!
>>
>>77590255

Because if it was love it wouldn't consist of wanting the other person to suffer heavily

That's why yanderes are the worst
>>
>>77590646

>When the tentacle finished putting me through mewberty, I realized...
>I'd lost all my facial hair
>And I'd become strong
>>
>>77590646
another thing commonly seen in male insects trying to get laid is overzealous displays. either overzealous dances or making big impressive decorations, either decorating their body or making big webs
>>
>>77590649
Nurse Star going through multiple dimensions looking for a cure for the common cold
>>
File: Star's face when.jpg (79KB, 707x573px) Image search: [Google]
Star's face when.jpg
79KB, 707x573px
>>77590646
>Mewberty Marco captures Jackie as expected
>Star tries to stop Marco but he captures her as well
>Then Marco proceeded to ignore every other female taking his two prizes
>Pic related
>>
>>77590181
you might want to see a psychologist about that.
>>
Through magical shenanigans, Star and Marco end up trapped in one of their classmate's dreams.

Who's dreams is it and what is the dream like?
>>
>>77591078
Starfan's and it's about one of her X-rated Starco fics
>>
>>77590690
>Mewberty Marco creating a colorful display to get Stars attention.
>It actually works.
>>
File: CbRNjamh.jpg (45KB, 718x404px) Image search: [Google]
CbRNjamh.jpg
45KB, 718x404px
>>77591116
Marco pulls off the old Diaz moves
>>
File: BCMabel.png (93KB, 350x422px) Image search: [Google]
BCMabel.png
93KB, 350x422px
>>77585198
Star smoking a rainbow joint.
>>
File: I wanna nut in her ass.png (171KB, 640x554px) Image search: [Google]
I wanna nut in her ass.png
171KB, 640x554px
I wanna nut in her ass
>>
Mope is nice every once in awhile
>>
>>77590124
Won't think they would be black something cutise maybe.
>>
File: 1446331665767.png (219KB, 384x346px) Image search: [Google]
1446331665767.png
219KB, 384x346px
>>77591294
I was wondering when you would show up.
>>
http://seddm.tumblr.com/post/133588560344

Never stop, seddm
>>
>>
>>77591458
>Female Marco a qt
>Male Star looks like a fuccboi
Remove the headband
>>
File: tumblr_nwoyfsP6oP1ui7whgo1_1280.png (652KB, 916x1466px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nwoyfsP6oP1ui7whgo1_1280.png
652KB, 916x1466px
pt 1/3
>>
File: tumblr_nwoyfsP6oP1ui7whgo2_1280.png (641KB, 916x1352px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nwoyfsP6oP1ui7whgo2_1280.png
641KB, 916x1352px
>>77591474
pt 2/3
>>
File: tumblr_nwoyfsP6oP1ui7whgo3_1280.png (539KB, 916x1448px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nwoyfsP6oP1ui7whgo3_1280.png
539KB, 916x1448px
>>77591484
pt 3/3
>>
File: iwmtniha.jpg (45KB, 777x402px) Image search: [Google]
iwmtniha.jpg
45KB, 777x402px
>>77591294
I want Marco to nut in her ass.
>>
File: tumblr_nwq8dhWyFR1ui7whgo1_1280.png (178KB, 700x745px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nwq8dhWyFR1ui7whgo1_1280.png
178KB, 700x745px
>>77591474
>>77591484
>>77591487

BONUS!
>>
>>77591458
>fem Marco

UNF
>>
>>77591458
Oh my god that Marcia.
>>
What does gender swapped Jackie Thompson look like?
>>
>>77590558
perfect story 10/10.
>>
>>77591652
I meant Jackie Thomas. Oh no
>>
>>77591652
Your average skater boy
>>
>>77590190
>>77590124
>I'm not a pervert I swear
>There are pervs everywhere, I tell you! EVERYWHERE!
Oh my god are you retarded
>>
File: chocolate-easter-bunny.jpg (7KB, 240x161px) Image search: [Google]
chocolate-easter-bunny.jpg
7KB, 240x161px
>>77591652
this is as close as you can get.
>>
>snuggle aftermath
>the action takes place in comfy room
>Star has been hugged with every part of her body
>Marco escapes
>Star has a blushing face, bedroom eyes and vaginal juice is leaking out of her
>she manages not to take her messy dress off, but she doesn't care to keep her underwear, socks and shoes
>she tries to find Marco in the, house in the middle of the night, while it's raining
>she's humming and rubbing her palms
>somebody calls her name in the darkness
>it's confused Marco
>she runs up to him and grabs him by his shoulders
>their eyes met, causing them to lost their speech for a moment
>"Star don't be so worried! I have only been in a bathroom. Why are you walking barefoot? Star?"
>She hugs Marco and begins to purr loudly
>"Hey, relax, it's okay... I'll be back in a minute I promise"
>He continues to stroke her shoulders and head
>"How is okay? You left without a warning- I mean, why? Was it my fault?"
>"It's okay Star calm down, I'm here for you"
>"It is now when I'm barefoot on the warm rug with you, while it is raining outside, there is something magical about it, and-...
>"I feel something towards..."
>"Star, you m-mean, more than friendship?"
>"Y-yes... I love you..."
>Then they couldn't talk for hours, only make love.

oremor oni emlik tsam oj mjeg niw ed ot
>>
>>77589521
Sabrina/Marco if you mean the ship.
>>
I am glad to be a part of Starco master race.
>>
>>77591857

Feels good, doesn't it?
>>
>>77591819
>"Star I should have warned you that if we're doing it in your front door it's dangerous without protection"
>"Wait Marco, who said we're doing it my front door"
>>
File: tumblr_nrngl23jQT1u7nzyzo1_1280.png (459KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nrngl23jQT1u7nzyzo1_1280.png
459KB, 800x800px
>>
File: Dat Ass.png (765KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Dat Ass.png
765KB, 1280x720px
>>77591875
>>
>>77590276
>King River
>Furious
Royal Pain proved that he's pretty chill, lean, and wouldn't be as strict like Queen Butterfly would be.
>>
>>77591933
>>"Are you two at least using protection!?"
>>Star pulls Marco's hoodie over his head
>>".....well alright then."
>>
>>77591873
Only because Marco is so nice to her, without trying, while with Jackie, he tries to hard. It's kinda cute so when they finally see something in each other, it'll be like everything building up leads to a big revelation. I hope they have a recap using bits from each episode, in a tiny flashback.
>>
>>77591975
Er, meant to say she pulled the hood up but I've been at work all night and brain not work good now.
>>
>>77591458
>male star has the same clothes as star but pants instead of dress

Everything that is pink or purple should be a shade of red. You could also make the blue darker. Hearts on the cheeks is silly, the star on the leg should be a comet.
>>
>>77590625

Janna cutest rapist
>>
>>77591458
What if Male star had a beanie with horns?
>>
>>77589345
>SnI sucked dick

Opinion discarded, at least regarding the first season
>>
>>77590251
Not at all.
>>
>>77590124
That's her Dress dude, Her legs aren't attached to each other. In animation, it's used to have seperate assets to move.

you pervert... welcome to /co/
>>
>77590251

> Had my own Star
> We grew apart
> Everything I see that reminds me of her fills me with sadness

It's overrated anon. It's nice while it's there, but when it falls apart it stains you with sadness, permanently.
>>
>>77592010
Fuck no, she got vampirism. Unpure.
>>
File: 1440531615052.jpg (382KB, 1280x1781px) Image search: [Google]
1440531615052.jpg
382KB, 1280x1781px
>>
>>77592121
Yeah that's what I thought, I meant that with "black placeholder"
>>
>>77590124
Black and Garters, classy gal.
>>
>>77592159
Now nobody can take him from her.
>>
>>77592121

> legs aren't attached to each other

In some scenes where she's wearing her leggings, we've seen her dress flop over and her legs are attached to each other.

Although I think in this case it's just a shadow. But it does make it look like she's wearing black panties, which is pretty funny.
>>
>>77592145
Still got my own Star, although less hyper active.

>>77592159
Will she keep his head on the fridge too?
>>
Everybody knows Star's panties are blue with a yellow star on front.
>>
File: Its Pants.gif (486KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
Its Pants.gif
486KB, 720x480px
I posted this a while ago when we were having a similar conversation I don't think anyone saw it I found this in the first episode when I was watching a marathon and had to share it with /sveg/ >Not a perv lewd bad make Marco and Star sad.
>>
>>77588816
F-zero GX

I can imagine star's racer without even trying

Someone draw the racer version of starco and marco
>>
File: genocide run.jpg (405KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
genocide run.jpg
405KB, 1920x1080px
>>77588816
>Undertail
Star either kills everyone or Marco spares everyone they both break the barrier.
>>
File: 1447784571368.gif (44KB, 500x413px) Image search: [Google]
1447784571368.gif
44KB, 500x413px
>>77588816
>World of Warcraft
>Join Alliance
>Star is trained by mages
>Marco get training from mystical monks
>REMOVE HORDE
After destroying the filthy Horde, Star and Marco settle down in a big farm house in Westfall and have 2.5 kids
they occasionally go on adventures
>>
>>77592145
>my star weren't much of a star. But she flew away. Come here bro, i know the feels.
>>
>>77588816
>Mechwarrior 3

They get stepped on by a confused clanner in a Daishi. :(
>>
File: 1446867914894.gif (1MB, 400x430px) Image search: [Google]
1446867914894.gif
1MB, 400x430px
>>77590245
It all makes sense now!
>>
>>77592145
I had a Star. We got married, she left me and abandoned our son. Turns out random and quirky girls are prone to irresponsible life decisions.
>>
>>77592570
Neat.

Please don't do this in this thread it's about a cartoon not your miserable lives.
>>
>>77592052

>He unironically enjoyed Seitokai no Ichizon

I know we're in a Star VS general but that show is 10 times more obnoxious than Star VS

Get out of here with your Kintaro-wannabe protagonist and watch a >good ecchi comedy rare I know
>>
>>77592529
Fucking hell.

Could you say no to that face?
>>
>>77592459
Come now anon that's lazy. Throw in some conflict.
>Star Butterfly. Royal birth Alliance Mage
>Marco horde aligned monk. Thinks vol'jin is coolest guy ever. Best friends with a goblin and an obese undead.
>Star raised to bash horde anywhere she finds it.
>meets Marco tries to kill him
>mighty D fights defensively
>hi-jinks ensues have to fight together against old ones/burning legion or whatever.
>they forge a bond of iron. Their love unbreakable!
>>
>>77592582
My life is fine, my kid is frigging awesome. Incidentally he loves SVTFOE too, which is neat.
>>
>>77588816

>Viewtiful Joe

HENSHIN-A-STARCO, BABY!

>Marco as Joe
>Star as Silvia

Drawfriends get on this
>>
>>77592529

WHY IS SHE SO CUTE?!
>>
>>77592459
>Not joining glorious Horde
>Star's not a Blood Elf Mage, magical-pixie race made for magic and what not
>Not settling in Mulgore
>Not achieving peaceful treaty with opposing faction
>Not enjoying retirement playing Hearthstone with the Innkeeper

Son, I'm greatly dissapoint...

Marco being a Monk is alright though.
>>
File: 1447407659636.png (565KB, 1280x1075px) Image search: [Google]
1447407659636.png
565KB, 1280x1075px
>>77592644
don't trigger my autism with WoW anon
I'd like to stay mellow in /sveg/
>>
File: 1443428434125.png (121KB, 500x420px) Image search: [Google]
1443428434125.png
121KB, 500x420px
>>77592692
Wow a shit. You should feel really ashamed to be playing it.

I played it and look what it has done to me.
>>
>>77592696

> Star and Marco, wearing flowers in their hair, beneath a willow tree in spring, chastely kissing for the first time

p-p-pure
>>
>>77592692
>>77592644
>Star siding with LITERAL monsters
>Star siding with dirty barbarians
that makes as much sense as when part of the High Elves joining the Horde, which is 0 sense
>>
File: 000% mad.jpg (110KB, 676x858px) Image search: [Google]
000% mad.jpg
110KB, 676x858px
>>77592705
I used to play it while WotLK was the rage. I was on a heavy depression and the game was a nice escape. Now I regret all the time wasted on the game, I almost lost my gf at the time. But the lore's still compelling for me and I keep an eye around the development of the franchise every now and then.

But >>77592696 is right, /sveg/ is love, we're all brothers (and possibly sisters)...

It makes me wonder, is there any poll about the male/female fans ratio of /sveg/?
>>
File: latest.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
latest.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>77592729
Her dad's a literal barbarian.
>>
>>77592729
>Star siding with Worgens (monsters) and Draeneis (demons)
>Star not siding with proud warrior races

Ya know, Alliance have the Dwarves, and I love them. But the Horde has Orcs, Taurens, and Trolls. It'll make more sense on the long run...
>>
>>77592793

At least some of us have to be girls. I mean we're all acting like girls gushing over Star and Marco's beautiful relationship anyway

Seriously this is one the girliest generals I've ever been in
>>
>>77592696
Oh really...

>One large battle between Horde and Alliance
I never though well meet again in a place like this, Star.
Marco... Please, stand aside.
You know i can't do that, Star.
*teary eyed*Marco i beg you! I don't want to hurt you.
Neither do i. I'm sorry for everything.
Marco...

So anons. Who dies?
>>
File: 1442951156350.png (1MB, 1280x1882px) Image search: [Google]
1442951156350.png
1MB, 1280x1882px
>>77592793
>But the lore's still compelling

You call that gibber of a drunkard a lore? My fics are deeper than current warcraft:

>lol corruption
>if out of villians ressurect some or act like they have never been killed
>>
>>77588816

>Last word (ohgosh, why did I play an indie game noone knows

Marco progresses through the game with brilliant dialogues and witty commentaries, solving most puzzles. Star, incapable of complex conversation, is stuck at level 1 and serves as griding buddy for Marco to level further.
>>
>>77592837
Hahaha, I lost track before Cataclysm. How many expansions have they been? I mostly return to read old Warcraft lore.
>>
File: 1447425113226.gif (130KB, 540x369px) Image search: [Google]
1447425113226.gif
130KB, 540x369px
>>77592823
>Draeneis (demons)
draeneis are literally favored by angels and the most magically adept race (official)
>have warrior king
>still the magically and technologically advanced side
meanwhile
>Orcs pillage and destroy shit, they don't even need to be demon influenced
>trolls are cannibals
>undead :^)
>war crimes out the ass
Star also hates monsters
Star = Magical girl Garrithos
>>
File: 1442462543815.jpg (155KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1442462543815.jpg
155KB, 1024x1024px
>>77592865
I honestly lost track too and I don't really care. I have an edgy fic to finish.
>>
>>77592837
were did all go so wrong. There was some complexity to the lore. But now they turned into good guys vs BBEG.
>>
>>77592824

No anon, Starco is lovable regardless of the gender

That too is part of its perfect design

>>77592850

For a second I thought you were talking about the Touhou kind of Last Word
>>
File: 1445700171841.jpg (18KB, 297x334px) Image search: [Google]
1445700171841.jpg
18KB, 297x334px
>>77592897
>were did all go so wrong

Anyone with good taste (such as myself) will agree it's the moment blizzard decided to make it into mmo.
>>
File: 1447784872361.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1447784872361.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
Stay on track!
I can't believe my 1 post about "what if Starco was in WoW" would derail the thread
>>
File: 1447047394715.png (37KB, 276x391px) Image search: [Google]
1447047394715.png
37KB, 276x391px
>>77592921
>Stay on track!

rape rape suffering torment

Here's my favourite Star's alternative casual wear.

Post your favourite Star's casual wear.
>>
>>77592920
Yeah. I had high hopes for Sylvanas and Kael.
Now Slyvanas is not the cunt queen.
And Kael is just dead.
>>
File: last word.jpg (71KB, 450x338px) Image search: [Google]
last word.jpg
71KB, 450x338px
>>77592903
I don't even know how I got this game (pic related). It was on Steam, I was checking stuff, and ended up playing. It's entertaining at least.

>>77592887
Okay, I give you that and I'll agree because I so far I can't picture Marco as a BE or any other Horde race. I'm stubborn, but I cannot split the Starco apart for my dumb canonheads. Well played, good sire.
>>
Ah good to be back for the weekend. Gotta head off to work, just wanted to say hello. I work Sunday as well this week due to black Friday week so not sure how often I will be able to contribute greens but I will try as always. Finale to King for a Day will also be done by Sunday night come hell or high water.
>>
File: PeggingIncident.jpg (11KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
PeggingIncident.jpg
11KB, 300x168px
>>77592945
Pants.
Disgusting.
>>
In order to help Marco get with Jackie, Star casts a spell on Marco that makes it so he has no filter or reservations in hopes that he will finally ask her out.

Things don't go according to plan.
>>
File: 1442931303780.jpg (77KB, 500x528px) Image search: [Google]
1442931303780.jpg
77KB, 500x528px
>>77593031
No, it's hot.
>>
>>77593039
Marco introduces Star's butterfly to his Diaz D?
>>
>>77593039

> Star casts the spell
> "There, Marco, now you'll FINALLY ask out-"
> Marco tackles her
> Smash cut to scene three hours later, Star and Marco lie nude on the floor, Star's hair messy and ruffled with a look of shock on her face
> Star: "H-holy shit!"
> Marco: "Shut up, you loved it"
>>
File: ORIGINAL CHARACTER BLANNA.png (349KB, 686x947px) Image search: [Google]
ORIGINAL CHARACTER BLANNA.png
349KB, 686x947px
Another week, and nce again life's got me too busy to write a fic. My apologies. On the other hand, who wants some NEW ORIGINAL CHARACTER greentext? Give me ideas for BLAR, BLARCO and newcomer BLANNA Blackie's not ready yet.
>>
>>77592976
>Okay, I give you that and I'll agree because I so far I can't picture Marco as a BE or any other Horde race.

Marco is Undead bro
>>
>>77592247
>In some scenes where she's wearing her leggings, we've seen her dress flop over and her legs are attached to each other.

You clearly know nothing about how animation works, if the situation does not call for an undershot (which is rare seeing how this is disney we're talking about), then chances are they won't be completely attached.
>>
File: 1445755594369.png (69KB, 193x188px) Image search: [Google]
1445755594369.png
69KB, 193x188px
>>77593139
BLARCO, BLAR and BLANNA decide to give the real Marco, Star and Janna a visit, Weird/funny/lewd things happen
>>
>>77593163
B-but anon they are clearly attached in this scene >>77592312
>>
>>77592312
So you're going off of the one time we see her under her skirt, the ONE TIME, okay pervert.
>>
>>77593147
>Marco somehow gets his hands on the Frostmourne
>>
>>77593200
Oh I'm sorry I didn't realize you were gawking up Star's skirt 24/7
>>
>>77593190
So that means they're attached all the time, right? Plus, that's a special animation frame. She's being pushed. Not like we see her legs in that angle in every frame in the show, unless... you know, you want to... pervert.
>>
>>77593218
I should saying that to you, you're the weirdo who won't accept Star's legs aren't attached.
>>
>>77593200

B-but anon we kind of have to go off that one instance because we're discussing whether or not Star's legs are attached and the only way to know that is to see up her skirt

Why are you so angry anon

>>77593228

I don't think I ever said they were always attached
>>
>>77593248
Maybe Star has no butt, pelvis, or hips. Just floating legs and torso. When Marco goes in to tap that there's nothing to tap.
>>
Y'all need to chill. I can't believe one of the most civil generals on this board is arguing about something so inane as whether the protag has attached legs or not. /sveg/ is better than this.
>>
>>77593321
This is a very chill on-topic argument over something completely ridiculous. Let us have fun.
>>
>>77593256
I guess it's the animator side of me that's pissed. Every cartoon has a special animation pose they will most likely never use again, that one of Star showing her full leggings is one of them.
However, animation wise, when animating, it would be a waste of time animating something no one will see, which is why Star's legs aren't attached, it also explains the blinding light when her dress moves, it's a technique to hide it. Animator perspective, I'm furious tight now.
>>
>>77593139
BLANNA steals BLARCO'S keys
take it in whatever direction pleases you
>>
>>77593282
You got jokes, I got one for you and your girlfriend.
>>
>>77593321
Don't compare us to sveg, we haven't driven a girl to suicide. I think we'll be safe for a good while.
>>
>>77593431
wtf is sveg?
>>
>>77593431
I meant /sug/
>>
>>77593563
Apparently, Star vs Evil General.
>>
>>77593577
You confused me good ser>>77593563
And now you must paaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyy
>>
Wait what /sug/ drove a girl to sucide? God damm.
>>
>>77593788

/sug/ didn't drive a girl to suicide, some autistic blogs on tumblr harassed a girl over drawing Rose as a skinny woman and drove her to the hospital

/sug/ didn't really have anything to do with it, this board is just infested with dumb faggots who like to stir up shit and think hopping on the SU hate train makes them cool

Not even a SU fan senpai and that shit is clear as crystal
>>
>>77593139
Blackie when
>>
>>77588469
i remember that thread.
you do a really good job my amigo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6dbcQaOddk
>>
>>77593917
In a sense it would make more sense if Marco had the Unicorn cloth, then again, Jabu just plain sucks
>>
File: cometbeanie.png (215KB, 585x606px) Image search: [Google]
cometbeanie.png
215KB, 585x606px
>>77592048
I'm reminded of the player character from Animal Crossing.
>>
>>77588916
Kinda wanna draw star and Marco in monster hunter gear.
>>
>>77594127
DO IT
>>
>>77593599

>"Goodbye Grandpa Santa and Grandma Santa"
>The old couple wave at their grandsons as the twins enter the cars.
>"Look at them Marco. I still remember when they are in diapers"
>"Yes dear, they have grown so fast"
>Old Jackie smile and wave again as the young Diaz family car start its journey back home. Satisfied, she slowly lean on Old Marco's large belly
>"Marco dear. Would you be so kind to help me to the bed? I feel a little tired"
>"Oh? I remember you used that trick when we are young. That's how Jill got conceived"
>Old Jackie blush and pinch her husband's cheek while he laugh.
>"Stop being silly,Marco"
>"Hahahaha....haaa. Alright love. Let me carry you"
>"Marco, I just nee your shou-kyaaah"
>Marco quickly lift his beloved Jackie, bridal style of course, and slowly carry her to the bedroom while she is nuzzled in his chest. They can feel the warmth and love of each other as Old Jackie slowly drift off to sleep. Marco just smile when he saw his wife's peaceful face.
>Slowly, he lower his sleeping wife and tuck her in but he cant resist to kiss her.
>"Mmm...Marco?"
>"Oh sorry Jackie. Did I wake the sleeping beauty?"
>"hehehe...since when did the spluttering and easy-to-tease Marco Diaz became this jolly man I love..."
>"Since he dated and married the love of his life Jackie Lynn Thomas"
>"Its Jackie Diaz now"
>The old couple grin and share another warm kiss. Jackie put her glasses on the nightstand as Marco lay beside her
>"I must thank Star for her support. If not for her, We will not be here"
>"...Marco?"
>"Yes dear?"
>She weakly reach her husband's hand and hold it tightly
>"Can you promised me...to always be happy?"
>Marco raised his eyebrow but answer her with a smile
>"Of course dear"
>"Thank you Marco. I dont want you to be sad when the time comes. Remember...the child we have...the memory we share...and my love for you."
>"Dont worry love. I am Santa after all"
>With a giggle and a smile, Jackie slowly close her eyes.
>>
File: Old Jarco.png (820KB, 1152x1318px) Image search: [Google]
Old Jarco.png
820KB, 1152x1318px
>>77594248

Goddamnit, I didn't want to feel today...
>>
>>77594248
Oh good no one died I don't have my feels trip permission slip signed.
>>
>>77591895
I'd train this princess if you catch my drift.
>>
>>77594248

>And in the warm morning, she left her earthly body with a smile while holding her beloved husband's hand. Strangely, Marco never felt the coldness of death in her hand.
>With silent tears, her rose from the bed and quickly call his daughter. His voice was calm and assuring while his face was full of tears and sorrow as he share the news with his daughter.Putting down the phone, he tried to take a deep breath but tears kept falling as he saw Jackie's peaceful face.
>"Just this once, love"
>He whisper to himself
>"Just let me be sad for you...this once"
>He let himself weep while holding his beloved's cold hand before readying himself for the undertaker.
>The funeral was grand and many people pay their respect. Old Marco greet every one of them with a smile and comfort his tearful daughter.
>And days turn to years as Old Marco began to live with Julie(his daughter) family. With his help and jolly demeanor, the family can cope with the loss of their beloved grand-mother. The twins (Star and Jen) and other children sometimes ask him about 'Mrs. Santa' and he always told them about her with laughter.
>"Alright kids. Time for bed and let grandpa rest"
>"Aww.."
>"But mama, he was telling us about how he saved grandma from the evil dolphin"
>"Now,now children. Listen to your mother"
>"Oh well, goodnight grandpa Santa"
>"bye-bye Grandpa Santa"
>"Goodnight children and remember to smile"
>As the children went to their room, Julie sat beside his father
>"Dad...how are you?"
>"Hmm? As jolly as i can be of course"
>Marco laugh while Julie sigh
>"I mean...how are you coping?"
>"...."
>"I-I know mom's deat-"
>"Julie,its fine. I made my promise with her."
>"Which is?"
>"Secret"
>"Daaaaaad.'
>"Hohoho. FIne. Only if you kept the same secret"
>"Promised!"
>"She told me to be happy"
>"That's it?"
>"Yep...and now. I want you to be happy, even when i am gone."
>"Da-"
>"Remember me...remember your mother Julie...and with use in your memory, I am sure you will always smile."
>>
File: i catch your drift.png (92KB, 231x230px) Image search: [Google]
i catch your drift.png
92KB, 231x230px
>>77594829
>>
>>77594893
So like, is it an acceptable practice to just go into your family's beds to die? It seems like people always want to leave their corpse for their loved ones to deal with. Personally, if my dad waltzed into my room and kicked the bucket on my bed, I'd probably not sleep on there again.
>>
>>77594945
>if my dad waltzed into my room and kicked the bucket on my bed, I'd probably not sleep on there again.

I'm laughing way too hard at this.
>>
>>77594644
>>77594790
Sorry but the feel must flow and the thread will be balanced

>>77594893
>Julie look at her father but she only see a tired, loving father who always kept her and her family happy
>"I-I promised dad"
>Mar,,,
>"I know you will. You always made me proud...except that time when I found you alone with Comet (her husband) when you guys were young"
>"Daad...stooop"
>"Hohohoh. And go to bed Julie"
>Marc...
>"I can hear Jackie calling me..."
>"Dad? what are y-"
>And then Marco's life flashed before his eyes. He cant hear his daughter screaming his name and he can feel something stabbed his chest.
>Before knew what happened, Marco was in a field of golden grass and warm sunset with a long road in font of him. A beautiful sight to behold but at the same time, it is a lonely road.
>"Hey Marco"
>"Hm?"
>And beside him, Jackie Lynn Thomas.
>"J-Jackie?"
>"The one and only"
>"So that means..."
>"Yep"
>"So you waited for me?"
>"Always"
>They grin at each other the suddenly, panic spread on Marco's face
>"Oh man. I was just telling Julie to go to bed and then i heard your voice"
>"...."
>"Hohohoho..let them be."
>Marco suddenly hug Jackie
>"We still have time before the road...alone"
>"Oh Marco"

Jeez. Internet dead but finally finished the three ships.

>>77594945
Hahaha. I was trying to show that death come in an unexpected ways and love is stronger than death. People always cope in an unexpected ways. I am sorry if it breaks your immersion
>>
Didn't contribute much to the last thread, so I'm looking to make up for it this weekend. I'll take greentext requests, if you got 'em.
I align with the Cenation, if you see what I mean
>>
>>77595363
Make one about this picture >>77590035
>>
>>77594644
do you have Old Manna and Old Starco too?
>>
>>77590476
I still have this idea screencapped for a weekend I want to tackle something bigger.
This may be that weekend.
>>77592459
>>77592644
>>77592692
I enjoyed these.
>>
>>77594248
>>77594893
>>77595191
And these.
>>
File: BLAR & BLARCO AGAIN.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
BLAR & BLARCO AGAIN.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>77593173
>"Oh, Marco, I didn't know you were so bold for a safe kid", Janna said as she was sitting beside Marco in the park. "I never knew you felt like that..."
>"My fingers are for feeling", replied Marco with a dead stare into the sky.
>"Hey, hey. Marco, that's going too fast. Not that I don't like it, but we're too young yet."
>"Noone lives forever."
>"Well... if you mean it, then..."

>"Janna, watch out!", Marco arrived to the scene with Star, then kicked Blarco off the seat. "He's an imposter from another dimension."
>"I can feel with my butt too", said Blarco as he was lying on the ground.
>"Oh my gosh, two Marcos?!", said Janna flustered trying to grasp the situation.
>"Weird, right? I still have problems to tell'em apart", said Star as she taking her dimensional scissor from her purse.
>"Girls... I don't even look like him...", Marco was displeased with the comparison.

>"OH, BLARCO, MY BEST FRIEND", Blar arrived to the scene with her own portal, "I THOUGHT I'D NEVER FIND YOU"
>"I never moved from my seat", replied Blarco as he stood up.
>"BLARCO, I NEED YOU TO TEACH MORE MORE ABOUT ORIGINAL EARTH", Blar embraced Blarco with her arms around his waist and carried him to the portal.
>"I think Earth is a pretty place", said Blarco before they entered the portal.

>"So, there's a whole dimension with "original" versions of us?"
>"Yes, pretty much. But so far we've only met versions of me and Star."
>"Oh, what a bummer. I thought there would be an original character Blanna or something..."
>"No! You don't get it! I'm not my original character Blanna! I AM the ACTUAL Janna, trapped in the REAL world!"
>"Ohmygosh! Two Jannas!", Star didn't know if to feel excited or scared.

Next is the keys' story. Gonna deliver soon.
>>
>>77595537
And I enjoy you too, redbro
no homo tho
>>
File: janconov02.png (1MB, 1008x1053px) Image search: [Google]
janconov02.png
1MB, 1008x1053px
>>77595439
old Manna here In color
>>
File: Old Manna.png (2MB, 1008x1792px) Image search: [Google]
Old Manna.png
2MB, 1008x1792px
>>77595439
Yeah, gonna post Old Starco next.
>>
>>77595435
>When he'd had it, the idea to teach Star how to text had seemed like a good one
>This way, she didn't have to burn innocent creatures to death while they proclaimed their love for her to talk to him quickly
>It'd been easy to get her a phone, she just magiced up a pot of gold at the end of a rainbow and given it to the clerk
>The difficult part had come when she consistently insisted that Ludo was using it to spy on her
>Later it would turn out that was true, but that's not important
>Anyway, we cut forward a few days to the point where Star can easily use the majority of her phone's functions WITHOUT feeling the need to stomp on it
>Lucky pots of gold can buy super-strong casing, huh?
>She asked Marco what the little button shaped like a camera did
>"That lets you send me a picture of you, Star"
>"Really..."
>Her devious grin should have been a giveaway, if he'd been looking at it
>His father, though, paid a large subscription to watch Mexican wrestling on TV and would be damned if he and his son didn't enjoy it to the fullest
>That meant no looking away
>That meant Star ended up spamming pictures to Marco, trying to get his attention
>After a while, she saw Marco wasn't even checking the incessant vibrations anymore
>She'd have to step her game up
>Star stripped, and took a picture of herself in the mirror, before going back down to talk to Marco
>"Hey Marco, I have a few photos you might want to see..."
>Marco sighed
>"Fine, Star..." he was annoyed with her spamming him, but decided not to hurt her feelings by saying anything
>He pulled it out of his pocket
>He turned the screen on
>He plugged in his pass code
>He opened his conversation with Star
>Suddenly, a tidal wave the likes of which only the Japanese could compare to their Tsunamis erupted through the streets of Echo Creek, injuring Sabrina and only Sabrina, even though she was just lying in bed, doing nothing
>>
>>77595758
And I enjoy being enjoyed.
>>
>>77595827
*Tidal wave of spaghetti. Dammit, I knew I missed something.
>>
File: 1445551065941.png (970KB, 1137x750px) Image search: [Google]
1445551065941.png
970KB, 1137x750px
>>77595774
Oh, man. There was a colored version? I didn't know. Sorry for posting >>77595797

Anyways, old Starco incoming.
>>
File: 1445672137893.png (326KB, 487x540px) Image search: [Google]
1445672137893.png
326KB, 487x540px
>>77595870
And second old Starco. I don't know if there're more or colored versions of the other old ships.
>>
>>77590124
is it just me or does one of the shadows from her dress makes it looks like shes also wearing garterbelts ?
>>
>>77595910
I don't see the garterbelt thing. It looks more as though she's wearing shorts under the dress with the same style as her dress.
>>
>>77595903
>>77595870
>>77595797
>>77595774

Thanks a bunch Anons. These drawings always inspired me to write more about old couples and I love long term romance.
Btw...should i concentrate on young couple slice of life this week or more old couple slice of life?

>>77595827
>injuring Sabrina and only Sabrina, even though she was just lying in bed, doing nothing

Hahahahahah. you dirty bastard.Oh! this reminds me that I still have Sabrina's funeral story to write.
>>
File: 1444772551934.jpg (188KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1444772551934.jpg
188KB, 600x450px
>>77595712
All my kek's
>>
>>77595954
Young Starco
>>
File: 12.png (17KB, 266x243px) Image search: [Google]
12.png
17KB, 266x243px
Holy shit, I might actually be able to deliver it tomorrow evening. Who's hyped for the edgiest fic to date?

Even tho there is rape and death in it it's surprisingly not 100% edgy themed. It's supposed to give many you feels too.
>>
File: BLANNA AND BLARCO'S KEYS copy.png (299KB, 518x540px) Image search: [Google]
BLANNA AND BLARCO'S KEYS copy.png
299KB, 518x540px
>>77593405
>Blarco's sitting on the grass, with a dead stare into the sky.
>"My house keys are missing, you know."
>Blar arrives to the scene, loaded with countless keys in her pockets, purse, and everwhere she could carry one.
>"BLARCO, MY BEST FRIEND, WHO TOOK THEM FROM YOU?!"
>Blarco pointed to Blanna on the lunch room, where she was eating her lunch.
>Blar walks swiftly towards Blanna, and drops some keys on her lunch.
>"YOU SHOULD'NT TAKE KEYS FROM CHILDREN!"
>"What keys?"
>Blar slaps Blanna and throws more keys on her head.
>"LOST KEYS CAN INDUCE TO CHILDREN GOING MISSING, NOT TO MENTION ALL THE BACTERIA YOU CAN GET JUST BY TOUCHING THEM"
>Blar throws a raw liver to Blanna's face.
>"HE'S WHAT BACTERIA DO TO YOUR LIVER, AND NOT TO MENTION OTHER ACCIDENTS YOU MAY HAVE FOR DANGERIOUS MANIPULATION OF KEYS"
>Blar picks two of the keys in her purse and stabs Blanna's in her eyes.
>Blanna screams and wriggles in pain on the floor.
>"AND REMEBER, IF YOU STOLE THEM, BE READY TO TOLL THEM!"
>Meanwhile, Blarco's sitting on a pile of keys".
>"My keys where on my other pocket the whole time", said Blarco with a dead stare into the sky.
>>
>>77585792
the translation is star is going to japan and getting attention from japanese artist bitch!
>>
File: Blohn Cena.png (219KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
Blohn Cena.png
219KB, 480x270px
>>77593901
Eventually. I'm still looking for a face to manipulate into Jackie, but I think I found something. Maybe in a couple of days or next week.
>>
>>77596114
Filename: BLANNA AND BLARCO'S KEYS copy.png

>copy

you bastard, you told me that these were ORIGINAL
>>
>>77596107
Is that "maimed the princess"? There's going to be princess maiming in this story?
Excellent.
>>
File: 200% SAD.png (483KB, 497x732px) Image search: [Google]
200% SAD.png
483KB, 497x732px
>>77596186
Oh, goddamnit. I had 2 files. One is the .psd, but I had to crop it to make the arms fit in place. Then I saved a second file as .png, but I forgot to delete the "copy". Shame on me, shame on me...
>>
>>77588816
Darkest Dungeon.

Star goes on a killing spree in the ruins until an unlucky run in with alcoholic skellytons drives her insane and the only cure is a trip to the s&m dungeon at church.
>>
>>77596114
Help! Someone help me! My sides! I can't find them anymore!
>>
>>77588816
>League of Legends
I'd like to see Star and Marco trying to beat Void or Shadow Isles champs
>>
File: tumblr_nxxzajzKJA1u6t4lpo1_1280.jpg (137KB, 826x1365px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nxxzajzKJA1u6t4lpo1_1280.jpg
137KB, 826x1365px
>>
>>77596523
>Star sees Marco playing League one day
>She tries it out
>She sucks at it
>Marco is basically Diamond while Star is in Silver
>She gets mad and decides to go to the League Dimension it self to beat the shit out of the champions
>>
>>77596605
>Star goes mid, Marco goes top
>Marco's good at last hitting, pinging and warding
>Star has a creep score of 5 at minute 15, she's been ganked four times and never pings when enemy champion is missing
>Their own jungler, Master Yi, walks by Star's lane
>"YOUR SKILLS ARE INFERIOR"
>>
>>77596605
>Marco sees a new character available with an almost uncanny resemblance to Star
>Plays her for laughs
>Between Marco's game-knowledge and Star's real-life combat ability they have Challenger-level skill.
>Matched with Challenger opponents based on their performance alone
>Get totally wrecked, for beyond Challenger there is only Korean Wood 5
>>
File: tumblr_nqw3t7yMMV1rrl7leo1_1280.jpg (267KB, 1280x610px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nqw3t7yMMV1rrl7leo1_1280.jpg
267KB, 1280x610px
So is that toffee by the window (i think this is from some conceptual art stuff from daron's tumblr)
>>
>>77595954
Any Grandparent pair would be nice. Just please let them live
>>
File: [Autism intensifies].gif (2MB, 460x246px) Image search: [Google]
[Autism intensifies].gif
2MB, 460x246px
>>77596683
>Star's face when

>>77596709
>No other region will win worlds
Feelsbadman
>>
>>77595712
>>77596114
These are gold, thanks for the good times
>>
>>77592793
Pretty sure we scared away any girls that lurked here with all the lewd stuff.
>>
File: tomco_by_mrkelisi-d92jnes.png (699KB, 2300x1700px) Image search: [Google]
tomco_by_mrkelisi-d92jnes.png
699KB, 2300x1700px
>>77596899
Quick, post Tomco for the yaoi fangirls
>>
File: mfw tomco.jpg (60KB, 500x579px) Image search: [Google]
mfw tomco.jpg
60KB, 500x579px
>>77596959
FOUL BEAST AWAY AWAY
>>
File: tumblr_nt6jo3d2Lp1sz9571o1_500.png (268KB, 500x592px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nt6jo3d2Lp1sz9571o1_500.png
268KB, 500x592px
>>77596979
>>
File: jaroldies.png (2MB, 1152x1318px) Image search: [Google]
jaroldies.png
2MB, 1152x1318px
>>77595903
This one's pretty recent.
>>
File: sunset found her.png (723KB, 3045x3092px) Image search: [Google]
sunset found her.png
723KB, 3045x3092px
>>77588816
>fallout 4
>star makes castle her literal castle and has all the monsters sent to sanctuary hills concentration camp
well thats what i did anyway
>>
File: Starco headpat 2.jpg (543KB, 935x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Starco headpat 2.jpg
543KB, 935x1000px
I swear I'm going to be disappointed if we don't get a headpat during season 2
>>
>>77596760
Probably just a generic monster. I don't think she had that much of a plan for the plot that far back. She does seem to like drawing reptilian things though.

It's kinda surprising that the fly monster, Ludo, and some of the others were around then though.
>>
>>77596594

> Lewd Janna

f-fuck

It doesn't help that I could see doing all these being entirely within her character
>>
>>77596899

> Girls
> Scared of lewd

Nah

All the edgy rape shit might have done it tho
>>
File: star.jpg (52KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
star.jpg
52KB, 540x960px
Art a friend of mine made.
>>
>>77596709
>"Alright Star, are you ready to kick butts?"
>"I was born ready, Marco! This game is so much fun if we work together."
>"Yes, there's nothing that can stop us!

>"IGNORANCE IS FATAL!"
>"DON'T START WHAT I'LL FINISH!"
>"WITNESS TRUE STRENGTH!"
>"TIME TO SHRED!"
>"DEMACIAAAA!"

>"So..."
>"..."
>"Wanna play a match vs A.I.?
>"..."
>"Star?"
>"I... I just wanna go back to Tetris..."
>>
Reposting:

Hey, I won't have internet at home until December. But I have a favor I would like to ask.

Can anyone test out this autouploader?
https://github.com/Seedmanc/Booru-mass-uploader

I have literally thousands of pictures I want to post on the booru, but posting them one by one is too tedious for me.

Also, for the links link: should I split up the content of that link, so the episodes are in one link and the other stuff, like interviews, are in the other? I can't do it right now, but I've been considering it.
>>
>>77587672
>>77596148
>Star starts airing in nipland
>It gets pretty popular
>Suddenly pulls a RWBY and gets a manga adaptation
How would you react /sveg/? Also if there's one cartoon that /a/ won't get butthurt about, it's probably this
>>
>>77597412
>WITNESS TRUE STRENGTH
It's Marco's fault for not banning Darius
>>
>>77597496
>Also if there's one cartoon that /a/ won't get butthurt about, it's probably this

I don't know, I see people even on here accusing it of being a "sailor moon ripoff"

yeah, daron obviously loves the show, but the closest way it resembles sailor moon is that st. Olga's transformation sequence, and that was a deliberate reference
>>
>>77595827
I don't get it
>>
>>77597350
Cute
>>
>>77597581
I do that, but mostly as a joke. It's obviously an inspiration but it is no way similar to Sailormoon.

Plus the Magical girl SoL shenanigans is a kind of staple that every weeb seems to enjoy whether they admit it or not
>>
>>77597591
Me neither and I thought I can speak english well.
>>
>>77597581
It's more a homage and parody than a ripoff, really. Not enough implicit/explicit yuri to be a ripoff.
>>
>>77597155
probably reversed though. Star Vs. likes to play with shoujo elements.
>>
>>77596594
Man. I think I actually want to nut in -her- ass...
>>
Search "Star fucks the Forces of Evil"
>>
>>77597581

>a "sailor moon ripoff"

Do they actually think that Sailor Moon invented the magical girl genre?
Man, even though Daron is strongly influenced by that series, SvtfoE resembles older series, like "Sally, the witch" or even "Dororon Enma-kun". But that's my personal opinion, maybe it's just a coincidence and only I know those old series...
>>
>>77598264
No you're right, there's only one magical girl and its more about her impact on the people around her than the drama of being a magical girl.
>>
File: 20151025_005338.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20151025_005338.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
>>77590035
THIS is lewd.
>>
guys look at this >>77589142
>>
>>77595847
Funnier without specifying what it was a tidal wave of.
>>
File: BatKeK.jpg (61KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
BatKeK.jpg
61KB, 600x600px
>>77599431

>I must autism and I have no DeviantArt.
>>
>>77595712
>>77596114
Oh my god, my sides hurt! Hilarous as usual blanon.

>>77595774
>>77594045
>>77597017
Love 'em!

>>77593917
I tried to emulate the pose at 0:22 in that video, but really it's beyond my lousy ability. I REALLY hope another drawfriend tackles this idea because I love it.
>>
>>77599431
What the fuck I don't even.
>>
>>77588469
Oh, man. This looks nice. Could you try Star as Athena next time? We need them to match...
>>
>>77599431
What the actual literal fuck
>>
>>77598105

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WAOxKOmR90
>>
>>77598105

>Shadshit
>>
File: I regret my actions.gif (272KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
I regret my actions.gif
272KB, 500x375px
>>77598105

Why did I do it? Why did I enter after reading the "shad" and then the "base"? Why can't I delete that from my mind? The dong was ambiguously brown... maybe it's still Starco... maybe... ohgodwhy...
>>
Back from work, considering I now have to work on my day off its nice of them to let me go early in preparation for the hell that will be Black Friday.

I'll get to writing the finale of King for a day later tonight, if I'm lucky it might even be out tonight idk.

Heard about Gravity Falls, its sad but least I still have svtfoe and you awesome anons to keep me scribbling away stories
>>
File: 721.png (853KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
721.png
853KB, 1600x900px
Is Hiatus over yet?
>>
File: Stur.jpg (20KB, 211x204px) Image search: [Google]
Stur.jpg
20KB, 211x204px
Slow weekend, isnt it?
>>
>>77602417
I thought everyone died.
>>
>>77602432
I can't speak for others but the closer the holydays get the less free time I have.

I imagine many anons here share the same problem, specially write and draw friends. Wait, did I just speak for others despite just saying I was not gonna?!
>>
What would you do if 2 episodes before the season finale of season 2 Nefcy announced that this would be the final season?
>>
>>77602603
I personally have a cold, which will probably last the whole weekend unfortunately.
Trying my best to write things, albeit slowly. It still is the 'write a bunch of words' month after all.

The approaching holiday season is a pretty fair assumption. No matter where you are on the net, people tend to kinda 'vanish' around this time of year,
>>
>>77602603

Try working retail in a busy store during the holidays. Feels like I'm hardly ever home lately.
>>
>>77602603
I guess you did.

but yeah that makes sense people being busy this time of year, it's times like this when I realize how much free time I have and how I'm lucky to have free weekends
>>
>>77602658
First, I would check the whole story again to see how convoluted the plot is. Maybe it's gonna be rushed, or maybe it'll about time and all major plot points could be resolved in the last episode.

Then, regardless of my results, I would rage, cry and feel scared because it'll be the end of /sveg/... I'm already missing you guys, why did you have to make me think about it? You're cruel, anon...
>>
>>77602658
I'd wake up from my awful dream.
>>
>>77602413
the holidays are coming up. That should go by pretty fast, and then we'll likely get some new info in january/february
>>
File: Sad Star.png (888KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Sad Star.png
888KB, 1920x1080px
>>77602658
Don't say things like that, if it were to happen I wouldn't know what to do with my free time and probably go back to drugs and violence JK I would be disappointed and very sad without this cute show and this general and its many unique peoples that I have come to love
>>
File: Hope1.png (109KB, 234x294px) Image search: [Google]
Hope1.png
109KB, 234x294px
>>77602844
We could only Hope...
>>
>>77601319
You don't work for Amazon too, do you?
>>
>>77602993
Don't be a dope
Waifu Hope!
>>
>>77602658
I would just be so disappointed if that season has less than 20+ episodes

not because I want it to go on forever, but because a 13-episode first season just feels ridiculously short for an American cartoon today. if seasons continue to be this length, it seems we should probably have 3 or 4 total if we want a decent amount of episodes.
>>
File: 730.png (440KB, 900x689px) Image search: [Google]
730.png
440KB, 900x689px
>>77603217
>The wind whispers in you're ear.

Starco is cute and perfect...
>>
>>77602658
Oh man, I would be so impossibly sad, not just because the show would be over but also because /sveg/ would be no more. I would miss you all so much and all that dorky stuff!

Just thinking about it makes me sad.

>>77602780
My free time is inversely proportional to other people's free time, I work as a waitress at a fancy hotel so during summer vacations and the holidays my free time pretty much becomes 0 because the hotel is bursting with people all the time and they NEED us to be there. I barely get to sleep sometimes. I am dreading it already, ugh...
>>
>>77603193

No but I used to work for UPS during the 2011 holiday season...

>>77603305
Ouch also sounds rough, hope you get some nice tips though.
>>
File: 1443420361532.png (266KB, 511x511px) Image search: [Google]
1443420361532.png
266KB, 511x511px
>>77602658
Be sad that I'll never see Toffee again.
>>
A spell goes wrong and Star falls in love with Marco's hoodie.

Not with Marco though, just his hoodie.
>>
>>77603798
I was tempted to write a greentext, but I have 2 questions before.
1. The hoodie he's using at the moment, or all of his hoodies? Because he can get changed, give his old hoodie to Star and everybody would be partially happy
2. What was the intention of the spell originally? I mean it backfires, but what was the original goal?
>>
>>77604240
1. Not just any hoodie, his FAVORITE hoodie. To the untrained eye they all look the same but not to Marco, oh no. This hoodie is important.
2. Star was trying to cast a spell to make Hope's parents stop fighting.
>>
File: Hope scared.png (44KB, 140x145px) Image search: [Google]
Hope scared.png
44KB, 140x145px
>>77604282
>2. Star was trying to cast a spell to make Hope's parents stop fighting.

Okay now it went from a fun idea to one with very sad implications.
>>
>>77604282
>Star was trying to cast a spell to make Hope's parents stop fighting.
That went from funny to sad in a short while
>>
>>77604282
>2. Star was trying to cast a spell to make Hope's parents stop fighting.

Reminds me of Folly-Cola's latest story.
>>
Just a heads up Marco's VA is doing a ama on Reddit next week apparently.
>>
>>77604840
>How much rule34 does Daron collect?
>>
>>77604905
I think we know the answer to that.
>>
>>77604840
>Have you slept with Eden Sher yet?
>>
>>77604840
>Is the March thing on IDBM legit?
>>
>>77604282

>"Star! Marco! I'm glad to see you again!", Hope greeted her two classmates as they arrived to school.
>"Good morning, Hope. Did you remember what I asked you to bring?", Star asked.
>She agreed to help Hope the day before, since there were problems in her family she needed to be fixed.
>"Yes! Here, I brought the picture of my parents. See? Here they're happy together, like in old times", they could hear some sadness in her words, but she was doing her best in keeping a broad smile.
>"Alright, let's do some magic. Please, hold the picture in front of me", Star said as she pointed her wand in to Hope.
>She held the picture in front of her, and closed her eyes while Star chanted her spell.
>"Bring. Closer. Together!", Star yelled as she shot her wand. At that very moment, Hope flexed slightly the picture turning its surface reflective.
>The beam of energy returned right back at Star, as she was knocked out.
>"Star! Are you alright?", Marco rushed to her worried.
>Star slowly opened her eyes, and suddenly she fixed her sight onto Marco's chest.
>"Oh... Marco...you...."
>"Uh? wha-?"
>"Your hoodie looks so... soft... and comfy...", Star grabbed Marco from his hoodie, pulling him towards her.
>"Yeah, I know. I gave you three of mine already. You're not having this one."
>"No, Marco. You don't undertand. I NEED your hoodie, NOW!", she pulled harder trying to take it by force.
>"And I repeat no, Star. This hoodie is special for reasons, and I will not... no, wait a sec... no!"
>Marco starts running in the hallway as Star chases him. They're both gone for good.
>Hope stands still, with the picture of her parents in her hands.
>"Well, guys. I'll be waiting for you. See ya later... or eventually... or whenever you can!", Hope raised her voice so they could hear her, but she knew her voice would reach noone.
>She knew this was not going to work anyways...
>>
Our holy prophet Deafbro uploaded anew picture.

>Star Butterfly as Sailor Moon and Marco Diaz as Goku

>In the anime crossovers, she as Sailor Moon has a magical girl with her Moon Stick and he as Goku has monkey-tailed boy used a spiritual energy with martial art and superhuman strength.
>>
File: Spanish Teacher.png (156KB, 332x552px) Image search: [Google]
Spanish Teacher.png
156KB, 332x552px
More art of best teacher when
>>
File: Smiling Janna.png (112KB, 280x230px) Image search: [Google]
Smiling Janna.png
112KB, 280x230px
>>77585720
I'm such a fag, I decided to use my own idea, in celebration of finally getting a job.

>It's early on a Monday evening, almost time for Marco Diaz's Karate class at the local strip mall.
>"Star, I'm heading out to Karate, do you want anything while I'm out?" -Marco called out to his best friend Star Butterfly, who was for once using some of her free time to study her ginormous and ancient spellbook.
>"If you go by the Slushie Supreme on the way back, could you grab me an Root Beer slushie? I've been dying for one since you let me have some Root Beer soda a few days ago." -Star said, tearing herself away from her spellbook to answer Marco.
>"Sure, no problem Star, be back in a few hours." -Marco said as he finished putting on his shoes and walked out to his bike in the yard.
>"Have fun Marco! Beat up Jeremy for me!" -Star yelled out her window as Marco pedaled past the side of the house that housed Star's room. The two waved goodbye to each other, then Star went back into her room, as Marco kept pedaling toward Karate practice.
>Being the safe kid that he is, Marco had no issues getting to his class early, and with no accidents to boot.
>As Marco walked in and started taking off his shoes at the entrance to the Dojo proper, he noticed an extra pair of brown boots that he didn't recognize.
>"Huh, maybe we've got a visiting instructor? Oooh, or a new student?!?." -Marco said to himself, thinking of the various possibilities that the extra footwear at the entrance could mean.
>Just as he walked into the Dojo proper, Marco saw his sensei was talking to what he guessed was a new student. He couldn't get a good look at them, as his sensei was standing in front of the student, his back toward Marco. He had a sinking feeling when he saw an olive green hat on the student's head though...
>"Oh man...I hope that's not who I think it is..."-Marco groaned to himself as he got closer to the student and his sensei.
>>
File: Spanish Teacher Lewd.png (422KB, 1842x2409px) Image search: [Google]
Spanish Teacher Lewd.png
422KB, 1842x2409px
>>
>>77605426
Definitely we need more of her. But as a Spanis speaker, I can tell that her accent wasn't as good as Ferguson's... and he's a mere student...

This scene was dumb in Spanish. The were speaking in Spanish the whole time with subtitles in English. Even more awkward was the chat between Marco and Ferguson, they had to make Marco speak in the wrong verbal tense so Ferguson could correct him, but in context was a really far-fetched ... I hate when they can't localize these situations correctly.
>>
File: 1434743127692.png (212KB, 362x382px) Image search: [Google]
1434743127692.png
212KB, 362x382px
>>77605443
This is going to be good.
>>
>>77605332
Originally they were elementary kids who hated each other's guts. Glad they didn't go with that
>>
File: Hiding Hope.png (91KB, 176x393px) Image search: [Google]
Hiding Hope.png
91KB, 176x393px
>>77605265
That turned out just as sad as I expected it to be. goddamit.

>>77605443
Oh! some Janna green just in time to cheer me up! keep it up, anon!
>>
when do we get new episodes? any news?
>>
>>77605693
Even if they'd gone that route, I believe they would've become friends eventually (considering the tone and theme of the original series). Maybe Solar/Starol would've prevailed... yeah...
>>
>>77605866
The shipping train stops for no one
>>
>>77605807

>any new episodes?

IIRC the Japanese dub for this show is December 13th or so. Until then, some site had March 2016 for season 2 as a placeholder.
>>
>>77587052
Fuck off.
>>
File: Star and Marco.jpg (197KB, 1280x1120px) Image search: [Google]
Star and Marco.jpg
197KB, 1280x1120px
So who's gonna realize first that they are in love with the other Star or Marco? And how will they realize this?
>>
So why do so many people into anime and cartoons who speak English as their native tong or any other language that's not Japanese want to watch the shows that are originally English or are dubbed, in Japanese? I enjoy watching anime but when its not dubbed I miss allot because I'm reading and when I first watch a show It's almost always dubbed in English and I don't think about the Japanese version.
>>
>>77606007
I believe it'll be Marco. I'd say Star, but she's the main character and we can't have her worrying or jelous over a boy. That's been seen plenty of times and it'd be no good for this series.
Now, if it were a mutual / simultaneous event... that'd be sweet.
>>
>>77606081
Mutual Spaghetti would be nice
>>
File: Smiling Janna 2.png (195KB, 334x366px) Image search: [Google]
Smiling Janna 2.png
195KB, 334x366px
>>77605443

>To Marco's despair, his assumption about the student's identity turned out to be correct, as the mystery student turned out to be none other than Janna, stealer of house keys and general all-around annoyance.
>At that point the Dojo sensei turned around and, after spotting Marco, walked over and addressed his student after a informal bow.
>"Ah Diaz, just the man I wanted to see. We have a new student joining us today for a free lesson. Her name is Janna. She says she's never practiced a martial art before, and as today I was going to let you guys practice your forms a bit more, I figured you could show her around and maybe demonstrate for her some practice forms." -Dojo sensei said after Marco returned his bow
>Reluctantly, Marco accepted his temporary role of tour guide and mentor for Janna, who was standing off to the side of the practice mat and smiling devilishly at Marco.
>Walking up to Janna and, not wanting his sensei to hear, started whispering to her.
>"What are you doing here Janna? Since when have you ever had any interest in the noble art of Karate? Also, can I have my house keys back?" -Marco whispered to her while leading her away from the rest of the students, who were busy stretching.
>"Maybe if you promise to take me to Slushie Supreme afterwards, I'll give you your keys back with a little...extra." -Janna said while slowly taking her outer shirt off, showing off her bare shoulders and arms while smirking at Marco's reddening face.
>"I-ah, I don't ne-need them back that badly, Janna." -Marco stuttered while averting his eyes and turning his back on Janna, unsure if he wanted to see more of not.
>"Oh don't be silly Marco, I'm sure you want them back, just not badly enough yet...besides, I can't practice with that extra shirt on, it's so...restricting." -Janna said as she reached up and started slowly massaging Marco's shoulders from behind.
>>
>>77606144
Dayum that got intense real fast. I'm intrigued.
>>
Drawfag here. Hit me up with them requests.

Oh, and I know this is probably really late, but I've been working on the Pillar Men being related to Marco request but I dont actually have the sketchbook I used for it with me at the moment; so I cant actually show any progress. (Excuses, excuses, blah, blah, blah) But honestly, its like 40-50% done. Sorry for being such a drawFAG lmao am i right or am i right hahaaa
>>
>>77606389
Marco in a prince outfit please. Add in some blushing Star while you're at it
>>
>>77606389
Don't worry, we still love you. I'll request cosplays for Star as a non-lewd anime magical girl and Marco as a kamen rider. Up to you what versions for each of them.

If you don't want to, it's ok to ignore. Anything will be ok, bro.
>>
>>77606389
"Janna [...] slowly taking her outer shirt off, showing off her bare shoulders and arms while smirking at Marco's reddening face."

Draw this please.
>>
>>77606389
Hope in a loving family
>>
>>77606389
King Marco champion of Earth.
>>
>>77606389
Star and Marco in Mewnin armor each with sword and shield fighting a 2 headed dragon.
>>
File: Sabrina smile.png (285KB, 343x521px) Image search: [Google]
Sabrina smile.png
285KB, 343x521px
>>77606007
Maybe they will realize they are meant to be best buddies and that romance would never work bewteen their already amazing friendship? I mean if not even the blood moon could turn them into lovers nothing will.

>>77606144
Keep the green coming, anon! I like it a lot so far.

>>77606389
Sabrina being super cute with her friends! ... Or just Sabrina looking happy! ...or just Sabrina getting hurt... ...Or just Sabrina doing nothing...

I just want more Sabrina fanart...
>>
>>77606389
Gonna echo this request >>77592669
from earlier.
>>
>>77606389
Marco patting Sabrina on the head.
>>
File: Janna likes what she sees.png (40KB, 127x161px) Image search: [Google]
Janna likes what she sees.png
40KB, 127x161px
>>77606144

>"Someone is wound up pretty tight..." -Janna said with a giggle as Marco jumped away from her, somewhat shocked at her sudden touch, not to mention that it was JANNA who had just touched him.
>Face slowly looking more and more like a beet, Marco beat a hasty retreat, yelling at his sensei that he needed a quick bathroom break.
>The Dojo sensei just nodded and continued his rounds, looking and correcting his various charge's horrid practice forms.
>Janna, slightly annoyed at Marco's sudden withdrawal, followed him to where she guessed the bathrooms were located. Having found said bathrooms, she waited outside for Marco to come out so that she could get him to show her around like the good karate student he was supposed to be.
>After a few minutes, Marco peeked out of the bathroom door, saw Janna waiting, and quickly closed the door again, hoping she hadn't seen him.
>She had, to his chagrin
>"Oh Marco, I know your in there...why don't you come out and show me the rest of the dojo like your teacher wanted you to?" -Janna taunted Marco, knowing how much he enjoyed his karate classes and wouldn't want to let his sensei down thanks to her spying earlier in the week.
>"Fine Janna, just don't...touch me unless I ask you to, alright?" -Marco said, emerging from the bathroom finally.
>"Whatever makes you happy Marco." -Janna said while holding her hands in the air, as an act of good faith.
>The two proceeded to walk around the dojo as Marco pointed out the various areas of use that the students used in their lessons.
>After the quick tour, Marco was starting to feel back to normal, and started showing Janna a few of the practice forms that the other students were trying to perfect.
>This pleased Janna immensely, watching Marco's honed body perform multiple kata, each more difficult and complex than the last.
>She even tried to copy him a few times, which caused Marco to smile back at her, and correct her various mistakes.
>>
Marco voice actor is doing an AMA.

http://www.reddit.com/r/StarVStheForcesofEvil/comments/3tn5x8/adam_mcarthur_voice_of_marco_ama_next_week/

What will you ask him /stvfoe/?
>>
>>77606783
"What if Starco isn't endgame?"

Then I would watch him have a meltdown
>>
Hey, friend of Lewd. He wants to know about your opinion on buttsex for a thing he's doing. He's gonna try to release all of his fanfics in one paste as a "Christmas present".
>>
>>77606007
Simultaneously. They're sitting back to back, reading or doing homework or dicking around on their phones. One of them pivots, the other laying their head on their lap, staring into each other's eyes. Silence for a minute or two. Oh fuck, they're hot. Spaghetti is spilled.
>>
>>77607038
>your opinion on buttsex for a thing he's doing.
That depends, Straight or gay? Who's receiving?
>>
>>77607038
no problem with anal, it just irks me when someone rareley does anything but anal
>>
>>77607038
So Lewd is alive, tell him we miss him and that he still has some requests to work on.
>>
>>77607038
Anal is great
>>
>>77607132
>>77607139
>>77607163

He's thinking about doing a Tom/Marco, i'll tell him he's missed, he'll b happy to hear it.
>>
>>77607216
*be
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2181px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2181px
>>77606415
Well, in my defense, you asked for Marco in "A" Prince outfit...
(Dont kill me pls)
>>
File: Confused Ivan.jpg (52KB, 320x530px) Image search: [Google]
Confused Ivan.jpg
52KB, 320x530px
>>77607216
>Tom/Marco
>>
>>77607186
>>77607216
I take it back
Fuck anal
>>
>>77607245
*a "Prince" outfit
dont ask me how i messed that up lmao
>>
File: 1325647947002.png (117KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1325647947002.png
117KB, 320x240px
>>77607216
>Tom/Marco
I've missed Lewd ever since he stopped posting. I hoped that he'd come back and write stories again. But this... No, I'm sorry, but this is somthing I don't and can't stand. I can't support this fic Lewd.
>>
>>77607266
He'll also be glad to hear he doesn't have to write that bullshit.
>>
>>77590352
Made that image forever ago for a drawthread. Surprised anyone saved it. Don't know if it ever got made.
>>
>>77607245
I lost my sides man, good show.
>>
My pastebin for those wanting to catch up on my current fic: http://pastebin.com/u/WriteFriend

writing the finale as I speak, and all it took was letting my friend borrow my copy of Fallout 4 so I wouldnt be tempted to play.

>>77606502
I may have some Sabrina lined up in the future, dunno if you'll like it though.
>>
File: Janna looking silly.png (115KB, 257x231px) Image search: [Google]
Janna looking silly.png
115KB, 257x231px
>>77606730

>Eventually the pair fell into a pattern of attempt/correct, as Janna tried for some of the easier forms, and Marco would correct her mistakes.
>By the end of the lesson, Janna had gotten at least two of the kata down pretty well, to her amazement and Marco's satisfaction.
>The Dojo sensei, looking at the clock, called the lesson to an end, and thanked Janna for practicing with Marco, and thanked Marco for his willingness to help another.
>"So my new student, did you enjoy your free lesson from Diaz?" -the sensei asked Janna after everyone had cleaned up and started to leave the dojo for the day.
>"I did sir, it was very enlightening indeed. Marco's a very good teacher, I'd definitely love some more one on one time with him..." -Janna said while Marco filed out door, waving at his sensei and Janna in turn.
>Getting back on his bike, Marco headed home, distracted by Janna's recent behavior and what her angle was.
>So distracted, that he forgot to get Star a slushie like she'd asked him earlier.
>When Marco arrived home, Star was watching TV, slowly falling asleep to Latino soup operas.
>Him opening the door woke her up though.
>"Zzzz-huh? Oh, Marco, your back finally. How was Karate?" -Star asked, getting off the couch and stretching.
>"Oh, it was...interesting. Janna was there an-" -Marco started saying as Star interrupted.
>"Janna? I didn't know she took Karate. Did you know she took Karate?" -Star said, puzzled by this news.
>"She didn't, as far as I know, she just showed up for a free lesson and I ended up babysitting her for awhile." -Marco said while making his way to the kitchen to see what he could eat for dinner.
>"Heh, babysitting...oh, by the way Marco, did you pick me up a slushie like I asked earlier?" -Star said as her stomach started grumbling.
>From the sound of it, Marco then slapped himself, groaned, and sighed.
>>
>>77607336
He's been considering about experimenting with lesbian, rape, group, ect. but he can't really decide. He's more-so looking forward to more than two in his future fics though.
>>
>>77607616
At least he's still writing, that's always good to know and I hope to hear from him soon.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>77606461
Hope in a loving family... of cats.
>>
File: Princess Charms 1.png (293KB, 334x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Princess Charms 1.png
293KB, 334x1920px
Not sure if it got passed around yet, but third one of this series was funded and made for our viewing pleasure.
>>
>>77607686

C'mon Marco save this precious angel from becoming a crazy cat lady.
>>
File: Princess Charms 2.png (2MB, 600x4113px) Image search: [Google]
Princess Charms 2.png
2MB, 600x4113px
>>77607733
>>
>>77607686
Cute!
>>
>>77607245
>>77607686
I love your sense of humor DrawAnon keep it up
>>
File: Princess Charms 3.png (1MB, 600x5000px) Image search: [Google]
Princess Charms 3.png
1MB, 600x5000px
>>77607752
>>
>>77607733
>>77607752
>>77607763
Sweet!
>>
>>77607245
Not what I expected, but you delivered anyway. 10/10
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>77606502
>I just want more Sabrina fanart...

Here
(Dont worry ill draw a serious version this was just me doodling what happened to be Sabrina)
>>
>>77607860
damn its upside down lmao
>>
File: ludo waits.jpg (55KB, 241x302px) Image search: [Google]
ludo waits.jpg
55KB, 241x302px
a reaction image for later thread use.
>>
>>77607377
>>77607759
>>77607762
>>77607817
Glad you guys are liking it!
>>
File: [Snake eater intensifies].png (490KB, 440x625px) Image search: [Google]
[Snake eater intensifies].png
490KB, 440x625px
>>77607733
>>77607752
>>77607763
I actually read this fanfic. Chapter 4 was 2lewd4me and chapter 5 was sweet

>tfw you are so deep in despair you look for fanfics everywhere
>>
File: Star smiling 4.png (622KB, 644x639px) Image search: [Google]
Star smiling 4.png
622KB, 644x639px
>>77607568

>"I'm guessing you forgot then? That's ok, you can make it up to me by making some NACHOS!" -Star yelled as she bounced into the kitchen and proceeded to give Marco a big hug.
>"Alright, calm down Star, I'll make us both a big plate of nachos." -Marco said, lightly laughing at Star's antics.
>"So...what did Janna do that caused you to forget to forget my slushie? Apart from showing up, that is." -Star asked as Marco started to prep the kitchen.
>"Oh, she...ah...was acting a little weird, which I guess is normal for her, really." -Marco mumbled, trying not to think about Janna's smooth, pale skin or her hands massaging his tense shoulders.
>"Did she try and stick her hands in your hoodie again? You said that's how she stole your house-keys last time... wait, you don't wear your hoodie to Karate class..." -Star asked as she tried to think of what Janna would do to Marco without his hoodie that could cause her bestie to wig out so badly he'd forget her slushie.
>As Marco continued to prepare his infamous nachos, Star's thoughts started to go toward...indecent places that a princess' mind probably shouldn't go.
>Thankfully the smell of the cooking nachos brought her back to reality pretty quickly.
>"Oh, cool, nachos almost done? Swweeettt...." -Star said, thinking of a quick way to get Marco's mind back on track.
>"Yep, just about, you can watch some more TV if you want while I fin-" -Marco started saying, until Star gave him another, somewhat more intimate hug from behind.
>"Uh, Star? You ok? I-I mean, I appreciate the hug and all..." -Marco mumbled, unsure what exactly to do.
>"I can touch Marco toooo, see?" -Star whispered while giving him a full body hug.
>His brain on the verge of shutting down, and her's filled with contentment, Marco and Star held their one person hug for a few minutes, at least until the timer went off for the nachos.
>>
File: starstrip.png (848KB, 1572x1628px) Image search: [Google]
starstrip.png
848KB, 1572x1628px
>>
>>77607946
Do you need more, Anon? I've got one that was going to be a chapter but became it's own one shot instead.

https://archiveofourown.org/works/4883260
>>
>>77608163
Oh, I haven't read this yet. Thank you very much
>>
File: HHNGG.gif (578KB, 176x197px) Image search: [Google]
HHNGG.gif
578KB, 176x197px
>>77608118
2cute4me
>>
File: Sabrina nervous.png (358KB, 422x578px) Image search: [Google]
Sabrina nervous.png
358KB, 422x578px
>>77607487
>I may have some Sabrina lined up in the future, dunno if you'll like it though.

Dont worry, I have VERY LOW STANDARDS! So I will like it unless you outright kill her.

Plz don't kill the Sabrina...

>>77607860
I LOVE IT! Being upside down just adds to the Sabrina-ness of it. it's also better than what I could draw myself anyway.
>>
>>77608344

I've never killed any characters in any of my fics, even the more serious ones, she's safe.

Kale from You Really Got Me Now does not count since he was OC
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>77608344
Here you go. A much better drawing of Sabrina for Anon.
>>
>>77608435

Sabrina and paper jam sabrina clone...I like it.
>>
>>77608435
How about Edgy Marco anon?
>>
File: Janna.png (46KB, 143x134px) Image search: [Google]
Janna.png
46KB, 143x134px
>>77608118

>Separating slowly, the two teens looked at each other, smiling, then proceeded to sit down and enjoy each other's company with a side of nachos, laughing at the various shows on the TV late into the night.
>Eventually, they both passed out in each others arms, unaware that they were being watched.
>For Janna had hoped for some late night companionship with the safe kid while he slept, but this was quickly ruled out, as he was not in his bed like normal, but asleep on the couch, cuddled up with a certain inter dimensional crush-stealer who'd just appeared out of nowhere one day and- this train of thought wasn't helping.
>Janna sighed, deciding to give her nightly routine another go in a few days.
>"I swear, one of these days that Marco Diaz will love me...maybe I should try a different tack next time..." -Janna said to herself as she stalked back home, thinking of ways to make Marco hers.

And that's the end; I wasn't sure if I wanted to add more Starco at the end or not. Maybe have Janna go sleep in Marco's empty bed...
>>
>>77608488
Edgy? How so?
>>
>>77608514
Surprise me.
>>
File: Star is shocked and appalled.png (869KB, 801x804px) Image search: [Google]
Star is shocked and appalled.png
869KB, 801x804px
>>77608430

He was also an asshat who deserved everything he had coming to him for almost raping Star and trying to kill her and Marco
>>
File: sad janna.jpg (30KB, 632x404px) Image search: [Google]
sad janna.jpg
30KB, 632x404px
>>77608512
>>
>>77608587

Don't forget he ripped off one of Star's wing's right off her flesh just to see her suffer for "humiliating" him
>>
>>77608212
You're welcome, I hope you enjoy it.
>>
File: Marco cares not for FPPH.png (742KB, 791x652px) Image search: [Google]
Marco cares not for FPPH.png
742KB, 791x652px
>>77608618
Sorry for not pulling off a Manna ending; I'm gonna eventually have to try and do that. Maybe in my next greentext I'll let Janna win the Marcobowl for once.

>>77608659
Oh yeah, I was trying to forget about that tidbit...
>>
>>77608659

No way I wrote that.

*checks*

Holy shit I did. The fuck is wrong with me?

>>77608618
Janna's face when she finds out I'm postponing a manna fic in favor of a Fallout fic and other minor fics.
>>
>>77608739
Wait you wrote about someone ripping Star's wings off?
>>
>>77608753
Only one wing, but yeah, it was in one of his longer fics.
>>
>>
>>77608663
I loved it. it was sweet
>>
File: Happy Sabrina.png (194KB, 319x361px) Image search: [Google]
Happy Sabrina.png
194KB, 319x361px
>>77608435
Saved! thanks for always delivering nice drawanon, maybe someday the amount of sabrina fan arts will reach double digits!

>>77608512
Poor Janna, is like she can never win in /sveg/ land of the Starco.

Someday, Janna... someday.

>>77608739
I am still waiting for both the Manna fic and the Hope fic WF.
>>
>>77608753
It was during the finale of my lewd fic, I totally forgot about that part. The main antagonist is a psycho prince from Mewni who rips off one of her mewberty wings during his final battle with Marco and Star just because he's a psycho and wants Star to suffer.

In the end Marco impales him with a sword and Star sends a billion volts of electricity through his body using the sword as a conductor making him explode
>>
File: image.jpg (836KB, 3243x1547px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
836KB, 3243x1547px
>>77608547
Surprised?
>>
>>77608796
Hooray! I'm happy you liked it. I have something completely opposite if you hate yourself.

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11503277/1/Personal-Touch

>>77608819
Well... that's certainly something there. Though maybe I'm not one to talk...
>>
>>77608845
I like it

>>77608856
Oh so you were the one who made that. That was cruel. Why?
>>
File: a_pain_i_know_all_too_well.jpg (105KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
a_pain_i_know_all_too_well.jpg
105KB, 512x384px
>>77607946

>Having to live vicariously through romantic/sexual fanfictions because of a lack of real-world experience with that sort of thing
>>
does /sveg/ have any drawfags?
>>
>>77608868
It came to me and I had a desire to create it. But I did have something of a goal beyond just that. How did the story make you feel btw?
>>
File: Yandere Star.png (529KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Yandere Star.png
529KB, 1200x1200px
>>77592159
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQ3Xs86Io00
Nice boat
>>
File: Annoyed Tom.png (674KB, 741x666px) Image search: [Google]
Annoyed Tom.png
674KB, 741x666px
>>77608798
Maybe you could write some greentext/fics where Janna gets a happy ending with Marco? Be the change you want to see in the world and all that...I'll try and make my next greentext next week Manna if I remember

>>77608856
As much as I loved Princess Charms, I couldn't bring myself to read more than maybe a paragraph or two of Personal Touch. I like my fiction to mostly be happy if at all possible.
>>
>>77608890
I've been drawing but I think I'm done taking requests for tonight.
>>77608845
>>77608435
>>77607860
>>77607686
>>77607245
>>
>>77608928
Thanks for the drawings boyo
>>
File: ohgodwhy.gif (932KB, 245x150px) Image search: [Google]
ohgodwhy.gif
932KB, 245x150px
>>77608910
Idk about him but here's my reaction.
>>
File: feelings my friends.jpg (31KB, 563x364px) Image search: [Google]
feelings my friends.jpg
31KB, 563x364px
>>77608877
You got me bro.
>>
>>77608939
You're welcome boyo
>>
File: 1402867788253.jpg (31KB, 300x360px) Image search: [Google]
1402867788253.jpg
31KB, 300x360px
>>77608910
>mfw especially during the last bits of suffering
Goddamn why did Marco have to get up at that point.
At least it was all a dream r-right
>>
>>77608939
Poor guy

We need a King/Mr. Diaz episode where it's just guys being dudes
>>
>>77608928
huh I missed the posts
was gonna request Star in Garrithos' armor saying "He was right"
>>
SEASON
TWO
WHEN?
>>
>>77609008
Early 2016
>>
>>77609008
2 0 1 6 PEOPLE C'MON
>>
>>77609008
S2, E1 premieres right after the Gravity Falls series finale.

At least it will in my imagination
>>
>>77608928
Thank you for what you shared!

>>77608868
>>77608925
>>77608945
Okay, part of what spawned the idea other than Toffee being a mysterious enemy at the time it came to mind was the fact there wasn't any story like that that I'd seen yet. At least not one of that nature.

I've done stories like this before, where something terrible happens to the hero. Not as often as the sappy romantic junk but it's not a subject I'm unfamiliar with. My problem with stories like this that I've read in the past is usually whatever happens to the victim is usually sexual. And at the same time they enjoy it or become brain washed to like it or something like that. Which is fine if you want that kind of story, but it doesn't' really reflect accurately what something so damaging really does to a person. So if there was going to eventually be a story like this (and let's face it, there was) it might as well be one that's true to form. When bad things happen they end in a bad way, that's the truth that I don't want to be forgotten.

Even though I wuss out at the end with it possibly being all a dream. There's never any pleasure though, and there shouldn't be in a story like this.
>>
>>77609008
RIGHT NOW.
>>
>>77592793
Grill here
>>
>>77609073
ECHO CREEK
C
H
O

C
R
E
E
K
>>
File: Consider Toffee.jpg (68KB, 493x716px) Image search: [Google]
Consider Toffee.jpg
68KB, 493x716px
>>77608977
Well... you know... interpretation and all that... if nothing else we can be sure he didn't actually physically beat her.
>>
File: 1446360058650.png (112KB, 230x271px) Image search: [Google]
1446360058650.png
112KB, 230x271px
>>77608925
The irony? I already did write a story where Janna wins.

I am currently trying to write a multi-part "Marcobowl" fanfic. I already wrote 3 possible endings, one for Starco, one for Manna and one for Jarco. which ending I end using would be chosen by me depending on how the story progresses naturally, you see I am a shitty writer so my fics tend to write themselves and I don't plan ahead at all.

Problem is I have a month long writer's block so far, I didn't knew someone that wasnt a writer can get one of those.. but its nasty.
>>
File: seeing stars.jpg (39KB, 416x386px) Image search: [Google]
seeing stars.jpg
39KB, 416x386px
>Marco mans up and finally confesses his true feelings to Jackie
>turns out she is crushing hard on Alphonso
>>
Still working on the finale to king for a day, it's coming along well.

Feel like writing a green thats interactive. Suggestions?
>>
>>77608939
Such manliness will be difficult to portray.
>>
>>77609163
You should post the bonus endings as an extra chapter in addition to your true ending.

And I understand how terrible a block can be. Good luck in getting past it.
>>
File: SHIZAAAA.jpg (973KB, 1277x1668px) Image search: [Google]
SHIZAAAA.jpg
973KB, 1277x1668px
>>77608939
RIIIIIIIIVAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>77609073
I could believe it
/sveg/ isn't as autistic as most generals
>>
File: Smiling Blake.png (97KB, 200x246px) Image search: [Google]
Smiling Blake.png
97KB, 200x246px
>>77609163
True, but you could always write more of them.
One of my greentexts had a semi-janna victory. She got to cuddle Marco, but so did Star...

Also, posting those extra endings would be nice for people who enjoy the other ships as well.

>>77609165
I think she'd be most apt to date Blake
>>
>>77608512
>cuddled up with a certain inter dimensional crush-stealer who'd just appeared out of nowhere one day and- this train of thought wasn't helping.
Ah the thoughts of a jealous woman
>>
You know I wonder...with Gravity Falls confirmed to be ending, maybe Daron and her writer's will make a serious attempt at making season 2 a bit more lore-heavy to fill that void.
>>
>>77609326
I hope it doesn't lose too much of its sporadic charm if that's the case. They've set the stage to follow up with villains as they desire, but I still want self contained adventures.
>>
File: FPPH all dolled up.png (1MB, 1253x899px) Image search: [Google]
FPPH all dolled up.png
1MB, 1253x899px
>>77609326
Perhaps perhaps...I'd be fine with more lore or fun episodes personally.

>>77609163
I forgot to mention Amarillo, but you could always just do a short story/greentext involving Manna. You have those 4 big stories on your pastebin, but you could also be lazy like me and stick with shorter stories as well. Less apt to get writer's block I think.
>>
>>77609207
I want the ending I choose to be FINAL, I always think alternate endings is cheapening the end result a bit, if I decide to release the other 2 endings it would be a long time after the proper finale.

Despite that I did put a lot of effort (which is not something I do often) into making the 3 endings "happy endings". the absolute rule is that only ONE pairing can come out of it, so no "pairing the spares" bullshit will happen. Only. One. Couple. And the others will end single. but did my best for all to end happy anyway despite only 1 girl winning the Marcobowl.

>>77609244
>>77609374
I may try my hand at some green eventually, but I honestly think short stories are harder to write than long ones, I dont have the skill to make them entertaining in so few words, is the mark of a bad writer! thats why I have so much respect for our green text writers in here.

>>77609240
I always assumed /sveg/ was mostly girls, I mean theres so much shipping talk, and while we have our share of lewd stuff its very minor specially compared to other generals, also people usually post about how characters are "cute" and not "sexy".

If girls are the minority here, then whoa, I didn't expect it.
>>
>>77609326
I'd rather Daron and crew do things their own way
>>
>>77609359
Yeah me neither I like the self-contained stuff too. Still I can't help but wonder...

>>77609508
We could do a poll to see how we divide up, gender, age and all that. Still doubt many girls visit sveg, almost all the fans I know are male.

At least the active ones on forums.
>>
File: Star hugs the King.png (612KB, 585x529px) Image search: [Google]
Star hugs the King.png
612KB, 585x529px
>>77609508
Perhaps it's just a difference in writing style or something, as I think longer stories are more difficult to write, as they generally involve planning I'd think. With a short story, I just think up a premise (or have someone else in the thread think one up), and just write about it until I think I can end it somewhere decent.

Also, I'm a guy. I think most of the people on 4chan are probably guys. /sveg/ MIGHT draw extra girls, but it's still mostly guys. Something about the show does seems to draw certain people into it though. It's the first show I've bothering saving to my HDD in a long while, plus I'm not a writefag at all. I only started writing greentexts on a whim to give it a try.

The show also has pretty cute designs for characters; I'm one of those guys who prefers cute women over hot, but I generally don't lust after cartoon characters anyway.
>>
>>77609326
I can definitely see that happening. Even Season 1 had slightly more lore than people expected it to based off the first few episodes.

I see some people say the show would've looked better in relation to other cartoons if it had come out like 10 years ago, but I wouldn't even go that far back. I think if season 1 had aired exactly as-is in 2011 or 2012 there wouldn't have been so much "it's shit"/"LORE FUCKING WHEN?!" from everyone.

The fact that the first season first began to be planned/written around mid-2013 means a lot of poplar cartoons now hadn't gone quite so heavy with the lore or hadn't even officially aired yet. As in, it's not like the show suddenly decided halfway through to poorly imitate Steven Universe or whatever.
>>
File: 1443086863198.png (155KB, 389x506px) Image search: [Google]
1443086863198.png
155KB, 389x506px
Did somebody say suffering? Wow WriteFriend, I had no clue you are such a cool guy. That's why I'm giving to you this lewd Star.
>>
Trying to make a green about Marco trying to explain mexican culture to Star and her misunderstanding shit but I'm just now realizing I know very little about mexican culture.

Guess my parents being from there doesn't automatically qualify me as an expert, oh well.
>>
>>77609797

I don't make Star suffer all that much...right?
>>
>>77609886
That's what I thought about myself in the beginning.

I must admit I like your style man: working in a retali, mexican parents, writing fanfics about cartoon and uploading them on the internet, not afraid of anything. I wish I knew you in real life. Keep up the good work.
>>
>>77609508
I'm a dude and I assume most of the people here still are but we probably have more actual women than 4chan aside from boards who actually cater to women.
Star Vs is a relaxing show, though I can already tell there's gonna be deep lore with some characters like Toffee
>>
>>77609925

>working in a retali, mexican parents

Thank's, although I'm not sure how that makes me special.

>not afraid of anything.

That's probably a side effect of the alcohol, when I get depressed, I drink.

But hey +1 Charisma in my S.P.E.C.I.A.L
>>
Alright I'm gonna call it a night in a bit. I'm like 80% with the king for a day finale will finish it tomorrow after work...or I guess technically today since it's already 1am.
>>
>>77607763
I don't get it
>>
Speaking suffering. I wonder if I also make characters suffer in my fics. I notice most of them deviate into drama crap, and I am sure in every single one of them a character has cried at least once.

/sveg/ is love but there sure is a lot of writers that like their suffering on things.
>>
>>77610125
>I wonder if I also make characters suffer in my fics.

Of course, I would love to read something different than hugbox and girls forcefully sucking on Marco's dick. Bad feels are nice once in a while, especially if the story is good. I'm saying that and I'm not even ForeverVirgin.
>>
>>77610125
A story without conflict is an anecdote, and emotional suffering is a good consequence of said conflict.

Plus this series is too carefree and cheerful, even with its subtly dark humour. Some characters need their lives messed up some more.

I'm guilty as well: my first few forays into green involved emotional breakdown and attempted suicide, and most recently ritual murder.

...How is THIS my contribution to the fandom?!
>>
>>77610189
>>77610125
>>77609886

We are all alike after all, aren't we? Don't fight it, join me.
>>
>>77610201
One of us. One of us.
>>
File: 1446417532638.png (275KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1446417532638.png
275KB, 600x800px
>>77610161
>>77610189
>>77610201

In my defense I at least try to always have happy endings on my fics despite they overall being on the sad/dramatic end of the spectre!

...I think...? I mean "Makeup" ends with not a magic solution to Hope's problems and more just she accepting them and "Step Two" gets really sad by the end with Janna realizing the mistakes she made in the past.

Huh... do they really end okay...? my intention was not really to write sad stories!
>>
Somebody remember Marco's mother name? It would come in handy now.
>>
>>77610296
Mind linking your pastebin? Need something edgy to tide me over until >>77610201 unveils his masterpiece.

Well, today I started planing a longer story. Wrapped-up the outline, stopped for a Fallout break, and then never stopped playing.
There's a scary blue light in the sky now, think I'll go to sleep until it goes away.
Whether I write the aforementioned story or something different, I will be writing something for the next thread. Really tempted to do a Fallout crossover epic, unsurprisingly.

Keep the threads warm for me until then.
>>
>>77610334
It's Angie
>>
Fuck can't sleep.

>>77610334

Angie.
>>
File: 1446884010720.png (261KB, 224x671px) Image search: [Google]
1446884010720.png
261KB, 224x671px
>>77610346
Here is the den of shit:

http://pastebin.com/u/AmarilloViridian

Also... I don't think my fics are edgy... are they?

Please tell me they aren't! Oh god! Everything I knew is a lie!
>>
>>77610373
Woah. That's the edgiest shit I've ever read. Please teach me.
>>
>>77610373
They're heartwarming and emotional/feelsy.

The Sabrina story is one of my faves for its humor.
>>
>>77610373
The murderer was Amarillo in /co/sveg/ with the edgey fanfics.
>>
File: Frozen Star.png (457KB, 534x577px) Image search: [Google]
Frozen Star.png
457KB, 534x577px
>>77610387
>>77610390
I love you guys, but I hate you guys!

I mostly love you tho, not in a creepy way don't worry.

>>77610388
That's so reassuring to know! Also I take the chance to apologise for the bad grammar and typos on the fics, I should really go edit them a bit to correct them.

...Maybe someday...
>>
File: starstrip 02.png (777KB, 1600x1450px) Image search: [Google]
starstrip 02.png
777KB, 1600x1450px
>>77608158
>>
who's making new thread?
>>
>>77610621
Well whoever makes it PLEASE try to use an image that at a glance you can easily tell is from the show.

Many threads had either fan arts or comics that look irrecognizable as thumbnails. This may seem like a random complaint but being able to easily find the thread by glancing at the catalog is nice.
>>
Hi, all!

>>77610125
>/sveg/ is love but there sure is a lot of writers that like their suffering on things.

I also must confess that I get characters through hard times, in my fics. Often it's just slapstick (especially when Marco is involved: that's kind of in line with his role in tha canon!), but there's also some physical and psychological suffering involved in many stories.

And that comes as a surprise to myself in the first place, as I think I love every single character of this show! I try to make their tribulations quickly resolved by the end — like peeling off a band-aid — and also I try to "reward" them with big or small victories afterwards!

But yeah, I'm a little bit "edgy", from time to time: I think that it's part of what's needed to write a compelling story.

Sorry if I rarely post in /sveg/: despite you all making me feel like I'm among friends, and also despite me always having the possibility of posting in anonimity, my malfunctioning brain chemistry paralizes me with anxiety!
>>
>>77610673
FC! arriving fashionably late as the thread dies huh?

I see now that a bit of suffering is the spice of fics huh? and yeah you made Janna suffer a lot in Pearls. thats fine she can tank it.

and you are always welcome here man! but dont feel forced to post or anything, I know many people here is happy to simpy see you come by to say hi.
>>
>>77610759
Hi, Amarillo!

You know, I feel I tortured Janna more on "Night of the Blonde Devil": in particular I intentionally defused part of the tension in the scene where she discovers who's kidnapped her. Yeah, kidnappings are a trope of fiction, but that, to me, doesn't make them less terrifiying: so when Janna meets her captor, I made deliberate choices to give her some control or relief.
For example: the place where Janna's kept appears ridiculously fake, the thugs are somewhat afraid of her, Kelewar shows very early how much of a fraud he is (and that he doesn't want to rape her or shit like that!), etc. And even then, for a while Janna is really freked out, and only keeps a facade of boldness.
In regard of my post-shy habits, I must confess that I lurked for most of this thread, and on a handful of occasion I was about to post something, but backpedaled before doing so. What's wrong with me?!
>>
http://kindahornyart.tumblr.com/post/133486596476/a-little-bit-more-detailed-picture-from-that-10
>>
>>77610827
I still think she had it worse in Pearls because in there her purpose was literally getting hurt to create urgency to the already bad situation and she spend most of the fic in worse and worse physical pain.

And about being shy, nothing wrong with it, just remember to at least come and say hi once a weekend, in the internet anyone that's absent for a while is considered DEAD, no exceptions!
>>
Is anyone making a new thread?
>>
>>77610980
No? Then I'll make one
>>
>>77610928
Hmm, I guess you're right: that was physical AND psychological distress! I am truly an edgy writer, in the end…
Anyway, that wasn't for nothing: in the end, Janna gains a new friend!
I plan on exploring her friendship with Sabrina soon; maybe on the next fic, even.
>>
NEW
>>77611010
>>77611010
>>77611010
>>77611010
Thread posts: 552
Thread images: 181

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.