[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I know you're out there somewhere. I just haven't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

>I know you're out there somewhere. I just haven't figured out how to get to you, but believe me, I will... I will...

How many times has Adventure Time teased something big only to resolve it in the most anti-climatic way possible?
>>
>>77581159
STATUS QUO
>>
>>77581159
at least 10 solid times now, with no end in sight. It's the MO.

I think that one was a joke though. Come on you really want F+C to come to life?
>>
Like six by now
>>
>>77581262
No but if you're gonna tease it you have to come up with something better than a farting book.
>>
>>77581393
Was >>77581159 before that? I thought it was after.

Anyway, it was obvious the writer of the episode wanted to fuck with the audience for ever expecting it to happen. Mystery Dungeon was bitter and mean. Not that bringing them to life is a good idea, but still.
>>
>>77581393
That was glorious though. Even in a world of fantasy, ice king's fan fiction will never be real.
>>
>>77581738
except with his magic vision you can never be sure he isn't seeing an alternate reality or something
>>
>>77581777
that was his imagination zone
>>
>>77581159
Well, let's see:
>robot arm
>fiona and cake
>comet thing

Does Jake being a dad count? It was a sort of big reveal and was essentially resolved in one episode

I think Finn x Bubblegum has been way more than teased, but hasn't been "resolved", so maybe that doesn't count.
>>
>>77581393
But they didn't "tease it" with that previous ending, all they set up was that Ice King was really obsessed with them and would try desperately to bring them to life somehow... which he did. And, of course, he failed, because he's the fucking Ice King.
>>
>>77581159
By my count, every single episode.
>>
>>77583515
10 year old Bubblegum, which they had to get rid of because nobody knew what to do with it. Martin is a completely separate plotline that went nowhere, despite being resolved in the same episode as the comet.
>>
>>77581159
is this unedited? Her statue tits are huge.
>>
>>77583905
ye it is
>>
>>77582825
no he has magical vision powers

Ice King also possesses a power known as "Wizard Eyes," which forces him to see certain things that normal people cannot. However, it also causes him to constantly see strange, nightmarish creatures. He notably used this power in "Mortal Recoil" when he witnessed the Lich take over the melted body of Princess Bubblegum. In "Mortal Recoil," as in the picture on the above-right, the camera briefly shows the viewer what the Ice King is seeing at the time. It gives the impression that the Ice King is imaginatively, completely insane. In the episode "Holly Jolly Secrets Part II," Simon Petrikov says that he saw strange visions while wearing the crown. In "Beyond this Earthly Realm," it is revealed that his Wizard Eyes allow him to see into the Spirit World, explaining that the freaky creatures surrounding him are spirits like Finn when he is transported to the Spirit World.
>>
>>77587586
ye they're two different things
>>
>>77581159
>How many times has Adventure Time teased something big only to resolve it in the most anti-climatic way possible?

every time the lich shows up
>>
>>77581159
>How many times
All
>>
File: 1425034066693.gif (1MB, 172x162px) Image search: [Google]
1425034066693.gif
1MB, 172x162px
>>77581159
It was a joke. Ice King is a desperate mother fucker like the rest of you assholes who think gender reversing Finn and Jake are. It will never be apart of the current show nor will it be its own show. Just accept it.
>>
>>77581738
>>77582825
Way back from the very first Fionna ep IIRC we had Ward telling us they were real and just in another reality since that's a theory of the universe in real life.
>>
PB becoming young
FP
Jake being a dad
Finn's dad
Losing an arm
Ice King + Marceline
Pretty much all of Marceline past really
Finn possibly falling back in love with PB but they make it super unclear
Bubbline just being little hints instead of an interesting developed romance
>>
If she did come to life, would she and Finn be related or not? They could repopulate the human race
>>
Speaking of MO, what the heck happened to BMO's creator?
>>
>>77589907
what the fuck happened to a lot of characters?

no time got to push muh weird special snowflakes with sad past
>>
>>77589873
>Bubbline just being little hints instead of an interesting developed romance
>interesting
slow down
>>
File: 3.jpg (130KB, 595x332px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
130KB, 595x332px
ITT: people upset over a cartoon.

Also known as retards crying over nothing.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.