[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Bendis will never leave Guardians >Slott will never leave

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: Z.jpg (9KB, 183x275px) Image search: [Google]
Z.jpg
9KB, 183x275px
>Bendis will never leave Guardians
>Slott will never leave Spider-Man
>Frank Miller will leave Batman

It's just unfair
>>
>>77571785
Miller will write one story a year, if that, get over it
>>
>>77571785
Yeah, but Miller's days are counted.
>>
>>77571785
>implying that's a bad thing
>>
they will when their fat asses keel over from too much butter in their veins
>>
>>77573739
Oh please, they'll just take some dumb pharmaceuticals to keep the shit in their veins thin and flowing.
>>
>>77571785
Bendis will probably leave GOTG when the Inhumans movie comes out.

What Inhuman will Kitty date, /co/?
>>
>>77574014
Medusa.
>>
>>77571785
he'll leave it when he's dead

>Frank Miller will die in your lifetime
>Keith Giffen will die again in your lifetime
>>
>>77574014
Bendis didn't got into Guardians because of the movie, he got in because he liked Peter Quill's origin story. He also doesn't give a fuck about the Inhumans so tough luck there.
>>
>>77575462

>Bendis didn't got into Guardians because of the movie

He did, anon.
>>
>>77575611
No he didn't
>>
>>77575462
>Bendis didn't got into Guardians because of the movie
He wrote the Avengers Assemble mini with the GoTG cameo after the movie was announced and using an early script for it that featured Bug, then started writing GoTG with the final cast a year before the movie came out all for marketing purposes.
>>
>>77575721
He straight up said in an interview the only reason he decided to do guardians was because he thought he could influence the movie and be a part of it.
>>
>>77575775
>meanwhile Gunn actively tells cast members not to read Bendis Guardians
>>
>>77575775
Link?

>>77575747
He did Assemble because at the time he already had accepted to be in the book. The movie cast was a Marvel request as they always force every writer to use the movie cast.
>>
>>77575831
It was fairly recent, like within the last few months maybe, but I'm having a hard time trying to find it. I'm hoping someone else is able to find it and link it.
>>
>>77575775
Thanks to Gunn that didn't happen.

In fact, it was the other way around. Once the movie came out he had to ditch all the personalities (Or lack of thereof) he gave to the characters and also crap like the Mass Effect suits in favor of the movie characterizations/designs. Although admittedly the latter were the artist's doing.
>>
>>77575979
>Once the movie came out he had to ditch all the personalities (Or lack of thereof) he gave to the characters
Funny that because those were the closest to the DnA personalities.
>>
>>77575462
He also didn't give a fuck about the X-Men and look how that turned out.
>>
>>77576188
He did give a fuck about the X-Men. You people might find it hard to believe but he likes Cyclops, Magik and Jean. Let's not start how much he wanted to steal Kitty Pryde. He had all the reasons to enter X-Men. He has zero reasons to enter Inhumans, less exchange it for the Guardians. I would be surprised if I ever find out he read at least one Inhuman story. Not only the Guardians will still print more money than the Inhumans ever will, he will stay for his waifu and OTP.
>>
>>77575793
that actually true?
>>
>>77576822
no
>>
>>77576822
well he at least told Chris Pratt to stop reading the Bendis book and gave him DnA
>>
File: 1424824810315.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1424824810315.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>77571785

>I don't like what the writer did to my favorite guy

Aww, how sad.
>>
>>77577255
he didn't give him DnA
>>
>>77571785
>>
>>77571785
More like
>Benids will never leave his waifu alone
>>
You forgot

>Snyder will never leave Batman
>>
>>77574014
Black Bolt. He'll also lose his powers, get a gun, and start wisecracking.
>>
File: 1425837174934.jpg (75KB, 468x701px) Image search: [Google]
1425837174934.jpg
75KB, 468x701px
>>77575462
>he got in because he liked Peter Quill's origin story.
>>
>>77576822
Chris Pratt asked him what Guardians books to read, and Gunn said he shouldn't be reading anything.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.