[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any valiant fans here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 721291-valiant_universe.jpg (531KB, 1999x535px) Image search: [Google]
721291-valiant_universe.jpg
531KB, 1999x535px
Any valiant fans here?
>>
>>77570805
>tfw no Q3
>>
How you there making a Valiant thread and nkt use Faith as OP image? Seems that you don't want people on this thread.
>>
>>77570816
What do you mean?
>>
>>77570851
Priest and Bright will probably never return to Valiant again
>>
>>77570859
Oh really? Did they get burned?
>>
>>77570874
Just seemed like Q2 was a one-off deal
>>
>Faith
fuck Valiant
>>
>>77570805
I really like most of the new stuff, but haven't tried any of the originals.
>>
>>77570805
>implying anyone here reads your shitty SJW fat-acceptance comics
Try checking with tumblr.
>>
>>77571646
Is it hard being such a delusional faggot?
>>
>>77571742
Is it that hard being an SJW shill? You have your own site to shitpost in, let us have ours.
>>
File: code.png (7KB, 492x253px) Image search: [Google]
code.png
7KB, 492x253px
>>77571742
You can't be mad at a child for being ignorant :/ he probably still likes that childish banter from Bendis and Snyder too
>>
Last Bloodshot Reborn was excellent
>>
Any idea what's connection between Rai and Bloodshot?
>>
>>77571764
you have your own board, too. go back to /pol/
>>
>>77571968
>you have your own board, too
Yeah, it's called all of 4chan. This "/pol/ is a containment board" meme has to stop. The fact is that when you come to 4chan, you start on /pol/ so you can get redpilled then you're not supposed to start posting on other boards until you've been vetted by them. If you're posting on /co/ without going through that process then you're just yet another tumblrite ruining this site.

But way to derail the thread.
>>
>>77571994
Lol implying that there are rules on 4chan. Go back to reddit. I started on /b/ and have never been to /pol/.

Back to the topic, and no rai and Bloodshot are not connected. Rai is more like a deviation from Livewire
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.